Zach's Dark Desires Pt. 15

Story Info
Zach finds some happiness at last?
3.2k words
4.77
3.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big burly woodsman tossed the spit and cum soaked shorts to one side, and stood back for a moment to once again admire the handsome jockboy, with his lean, lithe, tanned and toned body. The boy's tight abs quivered with each gasping breath, and his well defined chest topped with pert little brown nipples, swollen from the tonguing they had just received expanded and contracted enticingly.

Zach, on the other hand, had his eyes glued to the throbbing bulge in the tight crotch of the man's well worn jeans. His mouth hung open slightly as he almost drooled, pink little tongue flicking out over his puffy red lips. Lips that the man couldn't wait to see stretched around his prodigious prong.

The man reached out a hand and placed a finger under the boys chin, tilting his head back until he locked eyes with the man once again.

"Down on your knees boy." the man's voice commanded seductively, and the boy dropped slowly to kneel before the horny giant. The huge muscular man towering over the smaller yet still muscular twink was a powerfully erotic sight.

"Tell me what you want son." he growled.

Zach moaned "Your cock sir."

"Then beg for it boy"

Zach's eyes bugged out, and he gasped at the humiliating idea of being forced to beg to be allowed to see the man's dick. Yet he also felt a thrill of wicked sexual arousal.

Looking up with puppy dog eyes Zach abandoned his inhibitions.

"Pleeeeaase sir, may I see your big hard man-

cock?" he whimpered " I neeeed to see it so bad. I'm just a horny little jockslut, and I don't deserve the honor of suckling on your beautiful dick, but if you allow me to see it I will forever be your slave."

The man looked down at the trembling, pleading muscleboy and placed the palm of his hand on Zach's tanned cheek.

"Believe me boy, there is nothing I want more than to have you as my slave, so go ahead." and he nodded down at his crotch.

The exquisitely aroused athlete shuffled forwards on his knees, pink pouting lips slightly parted, and slick tongue hanging out as he panted like an eager puppy. His hands shook as he reached out to the fly of the bulging jeans. The fabric was stretched so tight it was a struggle to lower the zipper, but it finally began to move, and as it did the velvety skin of a sinuous snake came into view. Zach moaned as a powerful musk reached his quivering nostrils.

The hot young jocksluts lusciously lithe body trembled, and his mind slipped into a wanton rapturous trance. The zipper finally gave way, and huge python like penis slithered out of the sweaty confines of it's well worn denim lair.

Zach's eyes widened in wonder, and he sat back on his heels, his strong sinewy arms fell limply to his flanks.

The man smirked as he watched the boys reaction to the first sight of his impressive prong. He moved his hips a little and his slowly swelling schlong wriggled from side to side seductively.

Zach's head moved form side to side hypnotically as he followed the movements of the cock-snake before him. He was helplessly entranced and unable to think or move, literally enslaved to the sight before him.

The man gently moved his right hand to lift his engorging member up towards the slutboys luscious lips, while his left hand landed of the crown of the handsome boys head.

Zach tried to lean forward, yearning to taste the man's meaty appendage, but the hand on his head prevented him. He whimpered in frustration.

"Are you a cocksucker boy?" the man questioned, and the boy nodded almost imperceptibly.

"What are you?" he demanded.

"I'm a cocksucker, sir." Zach admitted. "I'm a hungry little cum guzzling cocksucker." Zach conceded.

"Pleeeease may I kiss your cock sir."

The man released the boys head. "Get to it, slut". He growled.

Reverentially the unbearably aroused, and hornily hypnotized fuckboy touched his pouting lips to the foreskin covered head of the mans penis.

With an almost audible "ping" the trance was broken and the hungry eager cockslut opened his mouth wide in an effort to engulf the entire head into his mouth. His jaw ached painfully, but he was not to be denied his prize, and his tongue slipped salaciously beneath the foreskin working it back over the angry purple cockhead.

Zach began to suck and slobber over the huge shiny mushroom-like crown, lapping at the sensitive underside with his slippery spit soaked tongue.

The man smiled down on his submissive slutboy as Zach tried to take more of the huge priapic pole into his mouth. Although the boy was by now an accomplished cocksucker he had never had to deal with one this size before, and when it hit the entrance to his throat he gallantly tried to swallow it down, but failed, his face turned red he gurgled and choked until he had to pull back.

The man tapped the boy on the cheek. "Don't worry slut, we'll work on that later". And he reached down and picked the naked jock up easily and tossed him onto the leather sofa so that his head and shoulders were pushed into the corner between the back and the arm rest.

"Hold your legs back" the man ordered, and Zach swiftly obeyed, lifting his muscular butt into the air and exposing his tight hairless pucker.

The man swooped down onto his prey, pulling the pert butt cheeks apart and lapping his long lusty tongue into the boys sweaty trench.

Zach squealed as the hot brawny hunk ate out his pussy, driving the tightly muscled jocksluts body wild.

"Oh fuck!!! Oh my God", the stricken boy wailed, rolling his eyes back into his head, although the only god he believed in now was about to impale the trembling stud on his unholy Spear of Destiny, as a willing sacrifice to his debauched divinity.

Suddenly there was a loud slap as the mans meaty paw spanked the boy on his left buttock, eliciting another high pitched squeal.

"It's time'" the man stated, and Zach shuddered in feral anticipation, and delirious desire.

He had no idea if his tight little boycunt could accommodate the size of the huge Woodsman's chopper, but he knew that he was about to find out one way or another.

Gritting his teeth he felt a sizzling hot pressure on his helpless hungry hole. He wanted this so badly, but he was afraid that the insidious invader would tear him apart.

"Look at me" the man insisted, and the terrified boy complied, as the man pushed forward slowly but relentlessly.

Zach felt an intense exquisite burning pain as his sphincter spasmed and was cruelly broached by the hefty piece of meat. His mouth opened wide as a look of astonished

awe swept across his face. He was doing it. He was taking that massive tool up his tight teenage twat.

Inch by inch he was penetrated further and further, his intestines feeling fuller and fuller as the cock rearranged his internal organs to claim it's rightful place inside the the jock's straining fuck chute.

"So big... so deep." Zach croaked through his gritted teeth.

"So hot... so fucking tight" the man grunted, as he plundered the boys velvety smooth sluthole.

As he finally bottomed out in the cockwhores cunt the man rested for a brief second before slowly pulling back out until just the head remained inside the stretched out pucker.

"Oh, oh, ooooh! The overwhelmed muscleslut wailed as the man began the inexorable stabbing thrust back into the boys bowels.

Gradually the probing prong's pistoning penetration began to speed up pummeling at the prostrate pussyboy's prostate.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh ugh." Zach groaned with each powerful thrust.

"Take it bitch", the man growled, "Take my cock you fucking slut".

Zach bit his lip and whined "Mmmh, mmmh, mmmh."

The man pulled his fucktoy's hips up so that the boy was balanced on his neck and shoulders, ass way up in the air. Then he straddled the boys body and punched straight down into the gaping pussy again and again, as Zach tried to catch his breath.

"Pl..ee..ee..ea..ss..se" he hissed.

The man bottomed out once more and paused. "Please what." he queried.

"Please fuck me harder." Zach begged. "I need it sir. I need it so bad" he whined, and the man happily complied, pounding into the desperate debauched teens dilated dicksheeth.

It was all too much for Zach and his swinging straining prick erupted, splattering the sweaty boys cute face with molten cocksnot.

The boy's once tight sphincter clamped down forcefully onto the steely hard spear invading him, and caused the mountainous man to roar, as his own orgasm wracked his brawny body, coating Zach's raw rubbed recesses with hot creamy cum.

The man collapsed on top of the smaller boy, and Zach felt the broad sweaty torso and massively muscled arms engulf him, and a rich animal-like musk enveloped his senses as he drifted off into a happy, thoroughly fulfilled sleep.

The following morning the man introduced himself as Kane, and offered the boy coffee and a plate of eggs and bacon. Still naked the boy gingerly waddled to the kitchen table and carefully sat down.

"You should always be kept naked son. You have such a hot lean muscled body, I could look at it all day." the man complimented the teen, and Zach blushed deeply.

Realizing that Kane had been fully clothed as he rutted inside Zach's pulsing pussy the night before Zach took a long moment to appreciate the mans heroically muscled torso now that he was stripped to the waist. Broad boulder-like shoulders, massive meaty and lightly haired pecs hanging over a set of impressively cobbled abs and an almost unfeasibly narrow waist when compared to the shoulders. He looked like Paul Bunyan the legendary giant lumberjack.

After breakfast Kane handed the boy his freshly washed and dried satiny blue shorts then showed Zach his makeshift outdoor gym behind the cottage, and the two men spent an hour working out together, Kane unable to keep his hands off the boys straining sweaty muscles as he lifted weights and pumped out a series of push-ups, sit-ups and leg raises.

That night they fucked again, over and over until Zach cried 'uncle" and they slept in the big comfy bed wrapped in each other's arms, and Zach finally felt happy.

When the boy woke the next morning he knew that the weekend was coming to an inevitable end, and he wished that he could stay here with Kane rather than return to the constant humiliations that he suffered at the hands of the Man who owned him.

When the Man arrived in his white van, Zach was surprised when Kane told him to wait inside the cottage. Kane strode up to the Man a good head taller than him, and talked to him animatedly for five minutes, then they shook hands, and Kane took an envelope from inside his shirt and handed to the Man, who briefly looked towards the cottage, right at Zach, then turned, got back in his van and drove away.

Zach didn't know what to think. Did Kane just buy him from the Man? Was he just a piece of merchandise to be traded? Maybe that was so. The Man always said that boys like him were good for only one thing. Everything he owned was back at the Man's house. All he had here was a pair of tiny slutty baby blue satiny shorts. Anger resentment and shame bubbled up inside him.

When Kane came back inside the cottage Zach balled his fist and shouted "What the FUCK was that? Did you just pay him money? Am I just property to be bought and sold like an animal?"

"Calm down boy" the man rumbled.

"No, I won't calm down. This morning I was happy. I thought I was going to have to back with that Man, but I wanted to stay here. I thought there was a chance you might want that too, but now it turns out I'm just some whore to be pimped out to the next man who wants a warm hole to fuck." A tear slid down Zach's reddened cheek.

Kane strode purposefully up to the distressed boy, and Zach flinched, expecting to be slapped, but instead the big man put his hands on Zach's shoulder's.

"Listen to me." He snapped. "You are the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. I love your body. I want to get to know everything about you. I want to fuck you constantly, and I want you to stay here with me, and the only way that could happen is if I paid off that man."

Kane sat Zach down on the sofa and poured them both a tumbler of whiskey, and they talked. Kane had inherited a lot of money when his parents died in a car accident. He had decided to withdraw from society and live "Off grid" and he had been happy for a while, but he began to crave company. He had stumbled across one of Zach's videos, and was immediately infatuated with him, but hated the way the boy was treated by the men who used him, and so he had come up with a plan to try and free Zach from his servitude, and now here they were...

Several months passed, and Zach's 19th Birthday came around, and Kane asked Zach what he wanted for his present. The boy thought for a while and blushed.

"Promise you won't get angry" he pleaded.

"What?" Kane asked.

"You know I love what we have here together. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, and the sex is out of this fucking World."

"Where is this going? I sense a but.." Kane asked.

"I know there's probably something wrong with me, like I'm a freak or something, but every now and then I get an itch, like a craving... to... to be used by a bunch of older men again. I know it's fucked up, but that's what I want for my birthday."

Kane immediately balked at the idea, refusing point blank to have anything to do with such a thing, but Zach pleaded with him, and over time wore Kane down until he finally agreed that it might be kind of hot under the right circumstances, and so on the night of Zach's 19th birthday they set off together in Kane's pristine old Ford Truck, to a certain truck stop Kane had heard of. Zach sat beside the Mountain Man dressed in a slutty parody of Kane's usual outfit. A pair of tight low rise skinny cutoffs, cut off at the knee, then rolled up a couple of times to expose a little of the hot jockboy's muscular thigh, while the waist came low enough to expose most of the boy's veined lower belly. A checked red and black flannel shirt was draped on his shoulders, arms torn off to show his toned arms. Too small to actually fasten across his broad chest the shirt lay open to show off the nicely developed pecs, pert nipples and tight rippled belly.

Kane looked at the boy and salivated. Zach returned the look and smiled sheepishly.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this? Kane queried.

"Yes Sir I do, and thank you for letting me do this." the boy stated with certainty.

The Ford pulled up in the parking lot of the Truck Stop next to the restroom's and shower block, and the two men got out.

Zach nodded at Kane, set his shoulders straight and walked towards the door of shower block.

He swallowed nervously, pushed the door open and entered. Followed a little way behind by Kane.

Zach walked into a steamy locker room kind of situation. It didn't look to well maintained. The tiles were cracked as were some of the mirrors, and the floor wasn't swept let alone mopped.

He could hear showers running through an open archway, and steam wafted into the outer room where a couple of beefy looking bears stood, one in a stereotypical truckers uniform, of oily cap, stained blue jeans and flannel shirt, the other with just a grimy towel wrapped around his waist, hairy belly hanging over the top of the towel.

The semi-naked trucker, balding, with a big bushy gray beard, turned when he heard the door open and close, then a sinister smile crossed his face.

"Well what do we have here?" He chuckled.

The fully clothed trucker glanced around, caught sight of Zach and barked "FRESH MEAT", and cackled chillingly.

From the shower room another voice asked "What's that you say", and a fourth chimed in "I hope it's what I think it is." and more laughter followed.

The towel wrapped trucker stepped towards Zach. "There's only one reason a hot piece of tail like you shows up at place like this dressed like that" he crowed.

Zach stepped back. "Oh no Sir, I just needed to use the bathroom." he stuttered.

"Don't go lying to me like that son." the man snarled, grabbing hold of the collar of Zach's open shirt.

"You came here to get a good seeing too, and that's what your going to get." and with that the towel slipped off the man's waist revealing an already half hard cock nestled in a graying pubic bush.

Zach put his hands up defensively. "Oh no sir, I'm not like that. I just need to take a piss."

"Oh don't worry, you'll take some piss, but first you need to suck my big hairy trucker cock, and maybe take another up that sweet little boycunt as well if you're lucky.

Two more dripping wet truckers emerged from the shower room. One younger and more muscular than the first two, but equally as hairy, the other skinny and hairless, with a mean looking face like a weasel, and eyes that glittered cruelly.

"Well fuck me, looks like were going to have some fun tonight." the weasel face man whooped.

Before he could object any further Zach's shirt was pulled of his muscular shoulders and he felt himself sink to his knees in front of the naked potbellied older man.

One gnarly foot caught Zach in the balls, and as he opened his mouth to scream a hard smelly cock was thrust between his lips. Gurgling and sputtering he submitted to the throat fucking he was about to endure, just as the still dressed man took a Leatherman's tool from a pouch on his belt, opened the knife blade and carefully slit open the seem in the seat of Zach's tight cutoffs.

"Boy's commando, so you know he wanted this." He chuckled, then undid his zipper pulled his swelling cock out of his fly, and roughly impaled Zach's pert butt on his own trucker's tool.

Zach was in slutty pussyboy heaven, and as he was pounded from both ends he glanced at the doorway and smiled as best he could. Kane nodded and winked at his happy fuckboy, and mouthed "I'll be back". Opened the door and was gone.

And that is where we will leave Zach if you are partial to a somewhat happy if unabashedly debauched and dissolute ending...

Perhaps there is another less happy but equally debauched ending, and perhaps one day that story will be told.