Zack and Jack

Story Info
Zack and his best friends dad have fun.
2.7k words
4.77
21.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,346 Followers

Chapter 2

Guys and guys.

Zack and Derek's dad.

Maybe a month after Derek went to college, we swapped sex pics every day and masturbated together on the phone; Derek's dad asked me over to help with cleaning their gutters.

It was a hot day. Me in loose shorts with a jock under and a tank top. Derek's dad, built like him, six-foot and thin, blond and blue, a really good-looking guy also in loose shorts but no shirt. I've known him all my life, but now, after Derek and I have been fucking, he looked different. I need to think of other things.

"Thanks for coming over, Zack. I have to clean the gutters, and there's one corner that's tough to reach. I'll need you as safety guy."

"Yeah, sure, Mr. C, no problem."

Jack, Derek's dad, went up the ladder, I steadied it on the ground. As he went up, I could see up the leg of his shorts. He had nothing on. I watched his ass, a little hairy, flex, and if he took a big step, I saw his hole and the tip of his cock. I'd never thought of him that way, but now my horizons were broader, and I found this older guy attractive. I was getting hard and looked away. I've become such a perv.

Jack had to lean off the ladder to reach the gutter. He stopped.

"Hey, Zack. I'm not feeling safe this way. Can you come up and steady me?"

As I climbed the ladder, Jack's butt was on display up the leg of his shorts. My erection was hidden by my jock, so I just enjoyed the view. Jack has a nice round ass, and when he moved, I saw his sack and the tip of his cock.

I was a few rungs under Jack. My head at his knees, enjoying the view. I put my hands on his calves, enjoying the firm muscles and warm skin.

"Higher, Zack, please."

I'm like, sure, Jack, I'd love to. Now my hands are on the back of his thighs, at the bottom of his shorts.

"Yeah, that should be good. Hold on."

I gripped his thighs as he leaned over. I felt the muscles flex under my fingers. My cock was rigid. He messed around, and the ladder squeaked as it shifted. Jack looked over his shoulder. "Higher up, Zack, I almost slipped there."

Now my hands were shaking. This was definitely not casual. This man was coming on to me. I moved my hands up until I felt the bottom of his round ass. My thumbs were in his crease and almost on his hole. I was panting.

"Oh yeah, that's better. Just hold there."

With pleasure. I thought and pictured myself masturbating later to all this. I'd never done anything like this with Derek's dad. He stopped reaching.

"Shit, can't reach. Zack, your arms are longer. Mind if we change places, and you can try?"

"Sure, Mr. C."

As I climbed down the ladder, Jack turned and looked down. "You're an adult now, Zack. Call me Jack."

As Jack got off the ladder, he made no attempt to hide that he was totally erect and tenting his shorts. He took a long look at the fat bulge in my shorts. It's going to be an interesting afternoon.

I climbed up the ladder, my jock-restrained cock rubbing the rungs. At the top, I waited as Jack moved up behind me. His head was even with my ass. I leaned off the ladder and felt his hands on my legs.

He didn't even hesitate. I felt his strong hands glide right up the back of my legs, under the hem of my shorts. His hands clenched my ass.

"There, I got you now. See if you can reach."

I could and worked at cleaning the leaves, and junk out as Jack's hands explored my ass. I felt his thumbs caressing my hole. I was so turned on I was shaking. I made the job last as long as possible, then leaned back. Jack slowly took his hands away.

"Thanks, Zack, that was great."

"I'm glad I could help, Jack. Thanks for steadying me."

Jack blushed. "It was my pleasure."

Mine, too, even more so. I thought.

On the ground. Jack tenting his shorts, and my cock sticking up almost out of the waistband of my shorts. We both knew what was going on. I grabbed the rope for the ladder to lower it.

"Leave that for now, Zack; let's hit the pool."

"Thanks, Jack, but I didn't bring a suit."

Jack walked to the big inground pool and shoved off his shorts with his back to me. "Kerry won't be home till five. It's just us guys, come on."

Jack dove in. I stood at the pool's edge, waiting for him to surface. He popped up, looking at me.

"You sure this is ok, Jack?"

"Oh yeah, go ahead."

I flipped off my tank top and ran my hands over my hairless chest. "Man, I'm sweaty. I'm gonna mess up your pool water."

Jack's hand was below the water. I could see him holding his cock. "Don't worry about it, Zack. Come on in."

I turned around and shoved my shorts down, bending over to do it. I heard him gasp as he saw my ass and my nice little hole framed by the straps of my jock. I tossed the shorts on a lounge and turned around.

"I've never done this," I said.

Jack was gently stroking his cock, trying to be subtle. I slipped my fingers under the elastic of my jockstrap. "Here goes."

The head of my cock was already over the waistband. As I slid the jock down, I exposed more. Jack was nearly drooling, fighting to be cool. I stepped out of it, giving Jack a good view, and dove in, surfacing next to him and, on the way, seeing his hand on his erection.

"This is different. Feels good with nothing on."

Jack kept a little distance, his hand off his cock. "I love it. I'm naked in here all the time."

I laughed, "Even when Mrs. C, Jane, and Dereck are here?"

He laughed. "Well, Kerry, but not all of us."

We stood in the water for a minute, listening to the birds. Jack moved in front of me, took a deep breath. "I saw you and Derek the other day."

So that was it. That's what brought this on. I had to be sure. I laughed. "Jack, you see us all the time."

He moved closer. I felt the tip of his erection touch mine. "No, Zack, I saw you two naked in bed, Derek's hand holding your erect cock."

The feeling of Jack's cock tip touching mine was electric. He was going slowly, so I followed. "I'm sorry, Jack. Derek and I were wrestling one day, and it kinda turned into experimenting."

Jack put his hand on my shoulder, laughed. "Don't be sorry, Zack. It's very normal. Lots of guys experiment. Was that a one-off?"

"No, we've done stuff a few times. We like it, it's fun. Does it mean we're gay?"

Jack massaged my shoulder; it felt good. "Not a bit. When I was your age, public views said that. But in reality, no. Lots of people enjoy sex with men and women. You're lucky. These days it's not such a big deal."

I shifted my hips, flicking the tip of Jack's cock with mine. "I'm not sure the guys on the swim team would agree."

Jack pressed in, his arms around my waist. Now our cocks were vertical between our bodies. He looked into my eyes. "I'll bet at least half of them have had a cock in their mouths and some up their ass."

"Really?"

Jack's arms were around me, so I put mine around him. "Zack, I was on the swim team. I'll tell the story another time, but I found out when I caught two guys sucking cock in the locker room."

"Wow. Did you_?"

"Not with them, but when I told my best friend, he was like, you didn't know? We didn't think you were into it."

I moved my hips, fucking my cock up and down Jack's hard abdomen. "So?"

Jack stepped back. "So, I gave in to a secret desire, and my friend and I had sex."

"Just once?" I said as I reached down and stroked my cock.

Jack put his hand on my shoulders and moved me to the shallow end. "We still do. Zack, may I suck your cock?"

I shivered. "Only if you'll let me suck yours."

Jack smiled. "Count on it. Now, you know this has to be our secret. You can't even tell Derek."

I reached out and held the third erection I ever touched. I liked knowing that I made Jack hard. He sighed as I gently stroked him. His hand captured my cock. "My being older and your best friend's dad going to be a problem?"

We had backed up, and now the water was below our waist. I moved down and took Jack's cock into my mouth. It tasted like pool water. I loved the feel of the soft skin of the head as I slid my lips over it. I like having a cock in my mouth. Jack groaned. I sucked a few times and came back up. "Does that answer your question?"

"Yeah, Zack. Sit on the edge. I want you to cum in my mouth."

I looked around as I got up on the ledge. "Is it safe?"

Jack's hand held my cock, his mouth poised, open, at the tip. "Yeah, Frank and I suck each other out here all the time."

I laughed. "When Mrs. C is here?"

"No." Jack slipped his mouth down my cock, and I moaned. "Oh, Jack, that feels good."

He took his mouth off of me. "Zack, just enjoy. You may not last, don't try; just let it go and cum in my mouth."

I sat on the edge of the pool, naked in the midday sun, as my best friend's dad gave me a blowjob. He was good too. I'd only had Derek, who was new at it, like me, but Jack, Jack was making love to my cock. He paused. "I love your teenage cock, Zack. It's like I'm back in high school."

"You're doing great, Jack."

He took me in again. I felt his tongue caress the head of my cock. "Jack, I'm gonna cum soon." He moaned on my erection and sucked harder.

"Oh fuck. Cumming, Jack."

I put my hands on his head and pushed gently, burying my cock in his mouth as I orgasmed. It felt so good. Jack gulped and swallowed as he kept sucking till he was sure I was done. He released me and stood there, smiling. "I've wanted to do that for years."

I slipped into the pool. "Well, I'm cool anytime. I want to suck your cock now."

Jack put his hand on my shoulder. "You don't have to."

I held his rigid tool. "I want to taste Derek's dad's cum"

Jack got up on the edge of the pool. I moved between his legs and held his cock.

"Thank you, Zack."

I held my mouth over the fat smooth head of his cock. "My pleasure."

Jack has a bigger cock than Derek, but I could get most of it in. A lot of precum. Jack gently holding my head, moaning. "Oh fuck, a twink is sucking my cock, so fuckin good."

I held jack's balls as I made love to his cock. I was in no hurry, even though I knew this cock would be in my mouth, and probably my ass, a lot.

"Zack, I cum a lot."

I stopped sucking him and answered. "Good."

I went back to sucking, and Jack moaned. I put a finger on his ring.

"In, Zack. Push it in."

The water helped, but it was tight. I felt Jack's cock flinch. "Fuck my ass with your finger. Do you and Derek fuck?"

"Yes."

Jack was thrusting up into my mouth. He was close.

"You wanna fuck me?"

"Yes, Mr. C., I want to put my cock in your ass."

"Oh fuck, cumming."

He did cum a lot. Big hard bursts, bathing my tongue. It tasted great. Jack gently pressed me off his sagging erection. I was hard again. He slipped into the pool and held my cock.

"Love teenagers. You want to put this in me?"

I cupped his soft cock and balls. "Sure, but water's no good."

Jack laughed. "Yeah, know that."

He got out of the pool, went to the small pump house, opened the door, and reached inside. He brought the tube back.

"Get up here."

Jack was rubbing lube on his hole. I stood next to him, and he took a wad and rubbed all over my cock. "How do you want me?" He asked.

"I dunno, I've only done this once."

Jack got down on all fours. "From behind, and once you're in, fuck me hard. Frank's bigger than you, so I can take it."

I got behind Jack on my knees and moved till my cock head was nestled at his shiny, lubed hole. I held my cock with one hand, grabbed his hip with the other, and pushed. It's tough getting in, but Jack kinda pushed back, and the head of my cock popped in.

"Ahhhhh, give it to me, Zack. Slide in."

I haven't been with a girl yet. I've read asses are much tighter. Jack wasn't as tight as Derek. I bet the Frank guy keeps it loose, but Jack was plenty tight enough. I held his hips and fucked my cock in and out of my best friend's father's ass. This is fucked up but fun. Jack was stroking his cock, hard again.

"Oh, fuck me, boy. Fuck my asshole."

"You're so tight, Mr. C. Does Derek know you suck cock and fuck?"

He seemed to like dirty talk.

Jack was panting. I was hittin him pretty hard, our skin slapping.

"I didn't know he did till I saw you two. I don't think he does."

Jack put his head down on the grass. I was getting close.

"Gonna cum soon, Jack."

"Oh yeah. Breed me, Zack."

I did. I rammed hard and held my cock, shooting three hard bolts of cum into Jack's hole. We were a sweaty mess.

"Thank you, Zack. That was great." Jack said as I pulled back, letting my half-hard cock pop out of his ass.

"Let's go rinse off in the pool."

I followed Jack, my cock hard again. We jumped in, and Jack moved next to me and held my cock. "Got one more for me?"

"Sure." I jumped up on the pool edge, and Jack took me in his mouth. He sucked me for a minute, then stopped.

"I have a request. If you're not cool with it, say so. It's a little out there."

Jack's mouth on my cock felt incredible. "Shoot, what do you want?"

He paused, his mouth still around my cock. "I want to watch you and Derek again."

"I'd like that, Jack," I replied as he took my erection back into his mouth. After that, I started fucking with him.

"MMM, dad. I never knew you went both ways."

Jack moaned and sucked harder.

"Oh, dad. I'm glad you caught me masturbating. Zack and I suck and fuck each other. You wanna join us?"

Jack sucked me like I was his last meal.

"Oh, dad. Gonna cum, dad." Jack moaned; I came in his mouth, him gulping as I shot ropes of cum. I tapped his head. He sat back on his heels.

"That was mean, young man."

I laughed. "Don't think so, Jack."

He got up. "Well, desire is one thing, reality another. I know I want to watch you two, but it's dangerous."

I put my hand on Jack's shoulder, the two of us standing naked. "Trust me, Jack. I'll think of something."

I walked back to my house, smiling. I'm having sex with half the members of Derek's family, and I'm the only one that knows.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,346 Followers