All Comments on 'Zack and Jack'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SpiremanSpiremanover 1 year ago

Love this story, can’t wait to see where it goes. Love to see Zack and Jack have a bit more time together, mutual fucking, Zack taking Jacks big fat daddy cock before Jack gets to spy Zack and his son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well Zack, you're not the only one that knows, but I'm too busy stroking right now to tell anyone. OMG, I thought Derek and Zack were hot together, but Jack and Zack really sent me over the edge. More, more, more please. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter feels skankier than when he was messing around with Derek. The age difference, his BF’s dad, and the keep it a secret but I want to spy on you fucking my son all seemed over the top and kinda twisted. But it was still hot. I wonder if Jack fucks around with Zack’s dad too. Probably, I’d guess.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 1 year ago

Always satisfying, sometimes even great. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Give sexy dad Jack a coating of sexy chest hair -- the mark of a mature sexy man -- and chest hair is so worth caressing and tasting. Good story!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

This gave me that tingly shiver up my spine and straight back down to my cock and balls. About to indulge in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a wonderful story! When I was 18 I had a neighbor that I helped with chores. I learn a great deal from him, including the fact that his son and I were making love. Soon my neighbor and I were making love too! His son moved away and soo I was making love to his father. I enjoyed having intercourse with him. Than a tragic event took my parents lives. My neighbor was so kind to me. I moved in with him and we made love every night. I loved it when he would cum inside of me. I loved drinking his cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.