Zack and Jane

Story Info
Zack see's Jane wiht dad and gets a kinky girlfriend.
2.2k words
4.55
12.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,319 Followers

Chapter[jk1] 6

Guys and girls

I haven't mentioned Jane, Derek's older sister. She's a senior at college halfway across the country, so she's seldom home. She's 21 and a younger version of Kerry, long blond hair, blue eyes, nice shape, perfect handful breasts. We talk, but we don't have much in common since she's a big-shot college girl. Now that Kerry and I are having sex, I want to know Jane better. She's coming home after graduating. I don't have much hope, I'm sure she has a boyfriend, but it'll be nice to test out the stuff I did with Kerry that made her so sure I'd score. If not, it will make fucking the rest of her family a little more complicated.

I was hanging around Derek's house when Jane got home. It had been a funny day. With everybody there, they all had to be cool with me. But each got a little. Derek and I made out quickly in the bathroom, rubbing our cocks. Jack and I fondled in the basement while getting more beer. Kerry was the best. We had to go out for groceries. She parked in the back of the lot. I looked at her and smiled. "Really? In broad daylight, at the supermarket?"

Kerry flipped up her skirt, no panties, wet and full. "You wanna discuss or fuck?" We got in the back where there's more room and darker windows. I love looking at this woman. Her pussy is trimmed a little now but still full. Her scent intoxicates me. Kerry lay down and pulled her skirt up. The smell of her sex filled the car. She reached up and yanked the snap on my shorts. "Zack, I need your cock." I got my shorts and briefs off one leg; she grasped my cock. "I love your penis, young man. Fill me."

I had her on the seat, and I was fucking her head into the armrest when I got a wicked idea. I put my mouth next to her ear. "Oh, mommy, your pussy feels so good." She gasped, and I felt her pussy clamp. "Mommy, I've wanted to put my cock in you for so long. I steal your panties and masturbate."

Kerry growled in my ear. "I fucking hate you, don't stop."

I was close, and Kerry was too. One more. "Mommy, I want to lick daddy's cum out of your pussy."

I lifted my head, so we were eye-to-eye. "Cumming mom."

Her eyes rolled back, and her body quivered. A ton of goosh came out. I blasted my load up her soaked pussy. She smiled. "You are fucked up, young man."

I climbed off my best friend's mom and pulled my shorts up. "You said you wanted to. He has a very nice cock."

Kerry got out of the back seat. "Parents do not take advantage of their children."

I paused behind her, gently holding her waist. "But they fuck their son's best friend and pretend? What if he wants to?"

Kerry was trying to get her hair looking less fucked. "That's different, but I don't think so. You know him. He's introverted, quiet."

I let it go, and we went for groceries.

Jane arrived around seven. She looked better than I ever imagined. Way better than the last time I saw her, but maybe that's because I look at her as a potential girlfriend and not my friend's sister. Suddenly I was overcome with the feeling that this wouldn't work, that the cool college grad would blow off the kid. I was surprised when she looked at me and said. "Zack, been a long time. You're looking good. Working out?"

All my cool went out the window. "Uh, um yeah, lotta soccer, you know."

Kerry smirked at me. I blushed, felt like a child.

Kerry and Derek went out to get some of Jane's stuff, I followed. As I reached the door, I looked back. Jane had her arms around her dad, tight. Her lips were at the corner of his mouth, and she was grinding her pelvis into his. Jack's face was a mix of lust, confusion, and fear. I kept going, smiling.

It was summer. Derek and I had jobs but different schedules. He texted me one day. He'd forgotten something at his house and wanted me to bring it to him. I walked over. With Jane home, I had no illusions of anything happening. I hadn't been with Kerry since Jane got home and Jack for a long time.

Kerry's car was gone, but Jack and Jane's cars were there. Well, no quickie with Jack. I never knocked, so I opened the front door and stepped in.

Jane, naked, bent over the back of the couch, those beautiful tits swinging, her firm round ass in the air. Jack behind her, eyes tight shut, hands clenching her trim hips, pants around his ankles, fucking his daughter. My mouth fell open, and my cock went hard. I stood there, knowing I should leave, but couldn't. It was too hot. Jane saw me, looked at the rod in my shorts, smiled, and waved me out. I nodded and backed out.

I waited in the driveway, don't know why. It's not like I'm gonna stick my head in and yell. "Ya'll done havin incest?" Jane's bedroom is over the garage. I saw the curtain move. She stood in the window naked and waved me up. Well, this should be interesting.

Jack was nowhere to be seen when I walked in, so I headed up to Jane's room, closing the door. She stood gloriously naked and smiling. I just stared. "What?" She said, "It's not like you haven't seen more already." She walked up to me, real close, put her hand on the erection in my shorts. "So, looks like we have a situation. If I let you fuck me, will that keep my secret?"

Since she didn't know what I knew, she was doing her best to keep a dangerous secret. I felt my cool coming back. I gently took her into my arms. I'm just a little taller. Her breasts felt nice against my tee shirt. I placed my hands just at the top of her ass and my mouth next to her ear. "Jane, I want to make love to you, but if it's just blackmail, I'm not interested." I didn't let go but let my hands move up and down her back as my lips caressed her ear. She was panting. "Zack, you were so clumsy and Zacky when I got here. Who's this guy?"

I moved my head until I was in front of her. "The guy who looked at his best friend's sister and saw a woman he'd like to know better. You flustered me."

Jane's hand moved to rub my erection through my shorts. "You seem to have overcome your discomfort."

"Watching your father fuck your totally naked body was the most exciting thing I have ever seen. You smiled at me, and I knew I wanted you even more than before."

Jane laced her arms around me. "That's the most romantic thing any guy's ever said."

I looked into her eyes. "That is fucked up. You are a total perv."

Jane wiggled against me. "I think I know another."

I moved a hand to capture one of her breasts. "Your breasts are the perfect size." She sighed. "Really? My boyfriend said they were tiny."

I pinched a nipple, Jane moaned. I whispered. "He's an ass."

We stood for a few seconds, me rubbing her breast, her rubbing my cock through my shorts. I moved my hand lower towards her pussy. She pulled back. "Zack, do you really want to make love to me?"

I whipped off my shirt. "Yes, Jane, I do. Long and slow." I shoved my shorts and briefs down, Jane gasped. "Oh, Zack, that's nice. I, um, should shower real quick."

I caught her arm gently. "Get on the bed, Jane. I want to lick you."

"But you watched my dad and me...."

I gently pushed her towards the bed. "Yes, I did, that's why."

Jane beamed. "Oh Zack, we're gonna be such good friends. My fellow pervert."

Jane shaved or waxed. Her pussy was perfectly hairless and covered with a smear of her and Jack's cum. I dove in, Jane howled. I looked up, surprised at her noise. She smiled, "What's he gonna do?"

She lay back, and I licked her pussy clean and gave her two orgasms, her flow filling my mouth. I moved over her; she took my cock and placed it. "Fuck me, Zack."

I looked into her eyes as I pressed my erection into her. She sighed. "Oh, so good."

Jane, being younger, was tighter. As my penis pressed into her vagina, I felt the silken grasp. Guys are okay, but women, ahhh. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feelings rushing from my cock. Wetness, warmth, Jane's deep breathing, her scent, the feel of her skin against mine.

I was in no hurry. We made love for over an hour. After giving her, I don't know how many orgasms, she made me get off her, and she got between my legs and made love to my cock until I released into her willing and wanting mouth. We kissed, sharing my cum.

Jane lay on top of me, our bodies sweaty and happy. She kissed me lightly. "So, you're not gonna ask about my dad and me?

My fingers brushed over her perfect ass. "None of my business."

"You caught us. Doesn't that kinda make it your business?"

"No. You're two adults. What you do is your business, not mine."

Jane touched her nose to mine. "But I know you liked watching. You got hard. You licked my dad's cum out of my pussy. I think we both have things to share. You like guys?"

"I'm part of your secret by accident. I'm the happiest guy in the world right now. But I owe you a secret. Derek and I have sex."

Jane picked her head up and stared. "You're making that up. My nerdy introverted brother? The one with the nice fat cock? Really? How long"

"Maybe 7 inches, and you're right. It is fat."

Jane laughed and slapped my shoulder. "Fuck you, wise guy. Come on, spill."

"A few months. No big deal. We were wrestling around one day. We both got hard and rubbed off against each other in our shorts. We liked it, so we did more."

Jane rubbed her pussy against my cock, which had come back to life. "Does he suck your cock? Do you cum in his mouth? You suck him?"

I moved her a little so my cock sat at her wet entrance. "Yes, we do. I love feeling your brother cum in my mouth. You like this, don't you, my little perv."

Jane moved, and I entered her. "You have no idea. I want to watch."

Jane sat up and rode me. I cupped her amazing breasts. "You want to see your brother's hard cock slipping into my mouth, or is it my cock in his?"

Jane quivered. "Oh fuck. Yes, Zack, both. Please."

My cock and balls were covered in Jane's goosh. We laughed as we fucked. She came twice before she milked my cum and collapsed on top of me again, a sweaty mess.

"Zack, we are so made for each other."

I held her tightly. "I can't get enough of you. I love that we have nasty secrets to share. So, how'd it start with your dad?"

Jane laughed. "I knew you'd ask, perv. Well, don't get your hopes up for watching round two. I think he's totally freaked out. I'd been teasing him for a year, wearing less, accidental towel drops leaving the bathroom and all. I know he was interested. He'd touch more, closer to my ass and all. The cum filled thongs I left on the hamper were moved. But he wouldn't cross the line. Then, I went off to college and kept accidentally sending him pics of me naked and masturbating and one of me sucking a cock. The first time he said something like, 'um Jane, better check the numbers you're sending to. I kept sending, he never said anything. I knew I'd have to be the one ".

We heard the front door and Kerry calling her name. We scrambled to get dressed, laughing the whole time.

Kerry was putting away groceries as we walked into the kitchen. She stopped, looked at us, smirked, and returned to work. "Nice to see you two getting along."

Jane sat on one of the tall stools. "Yeah, it's like we suddenly are into each other."

Kerry turned and smiled again. "Well, looks like one of you got in."

Jane and I blushed so bad I thought my face would catch fire. Kerry laughed. "I'm happy for you. I'll stop being an asshole now."

As Jane dropped off the stool and turned away, Kerry looked right at me. I knew. I mouthed, 'I still want you.' Her face softened. She blew a quick kiss.


[jk1]Ch 6 Jane, Jack & Zack. done

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,319 Followers