Zack and Jane - Female Dog Slut

Story Info
Zack dresses up and uses his obedient doggy bitch slave.
1.3k words
3.75
33.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background: Zack (male 20) and his girlfriend Melissa (female 21) are exploring some kinky ideas to spice up there sex life, both are switches. In this story Zack doms Melissa using her fetish of dogs and dog play, from the point of Zack.

***

As I walk up the stairs naked, I smile to myself and chuckle with lust and a hint of sadism, thinking of what I have set up for myself. I happily recall coming home after work and leaning down into Melissa's ear "tonight master wants you naked upstairs on the bed in doggy style-its time we break in those doggy bondage items I had you buy recently".

With a nervous look, she gulped and slowly nodded and whimpered weakly "yes..master" and then she got up quickly and went upstairs to prepare.

I slowly walked in the room enjoying the moment, and looked over to the bed seeing how perfectly she had carried out her orders.

She was in doggy style, her rounded ass stuck up high in the air, and her 36F tits on the bed, with her face down avoiding eye contact.

Even in the dim light I could see a droplet of her lewd juices running down her thigh. With a sadistic smile I walked over to the bed letting her catch a glimpse of my 7 inch hard cock, and gave her ass a sudden but light spank.

She jolted but instead of whining she barked like a good doggy slut. "Who's a good doggy slut, you are" I cooed as I gave her ass a gently rub, making her whine lightly like a bitch in heat.

I then climbed on to the bed around her, inspecting her up and down, enjoying every moment, thinking what I could do to her or have her do. I then opened the cupboard above her head, it was full of toys and bondage clothes we have accumulated over the past few months.

Specifically 1 large bag I had prepared for this scene. I had been planning her doggy submission for quite some time now, knowing how much she liked dogs in lewd manner.

I then took out the large black leather bag, labelled doggy slave and grinned. Looking down at her, seeing her eyes still faced down meaning she has no idea of whats to come.

I knelt down next to her again and gave her a harder spank, this time on her other ass cheek leaving a faint red hand print, once again she barked.

Barking louder this time in response to the harder spank, like a good slave and so once again I cooed to her like a puppy in training "such a good puppy aren't you, yes you are".

I placed the bag down next to her head so she could see the words on the bag, her pussy began to twitch and juices began to flow more out of her pussy and onto her thigh as soon as she read the words.

I then opened the bag and pulled out a full leather dog hood, with large pointy ears, nose holes, a zip mouth and integrated collar.

I grabbed a handful of her hair, close to the scalp, pulling her head up forcefully but gently, and placed her bitch hood over her head, tucking in her hair and tying it down on her neck, leaving her a dog headed bitch in heat as my slave.

I start tying the collar of the hood around her neck and lock it with a small pad lock, then fasten the blindfold to the front of the mask around the eye holes, using the 18 press studs.

Next I open the mouth zip and commanded her to beg like a good puppy "does puppy have a wet snatch, dripping with lust for masters cock, then beg for it like a good puppy".

At first she refused and shook her head, making her ass and tits jiggle while in doggy style. I then moved around to her ass and knelt down further so I could see just how wet her pussy had become and admire the free flowing juices down her thighs, knowing she could not have much will power or resistance left.

So I start to pinch her clit and tease her wet slit, rubbing very gently caressing her outer lips and inside flesh, using just the tips of my fingers, watching it twitch and drip faster. Soon her tongue was hanging out and drooling from pleasure and submission like a good puppy slave.

I smile seeing the drool leave her leather hood and coating her tits, I sit up again and give her ass a couple of light spanks on each cheek making sure to give them both a gentle red colouration, making her drool more and bark more fir my own pleasure.

Then from behind her I leaned into her ass cheeks and drive my tongue straight into her ass hole making her legs and ass cheeks squirm around me.

After a few minutes of teasing and drooling around in and around her ass hole, removing my tongue I reached inside the bag, retrieving a furry dog tail plug.

I inserted it into her ass quickly with a single thrust, and followed it up with spanking her ass once again making her twitch her new tail, I Watched it it sway from side to side as she squirms in horny lust and a bright red ass with a large horny grin on my face.

I climbed off the bed and attached a long leather, diamond studded, lead to her dog hood collar D hoop, tugging on her lead and said "come on doggy" with a sadistic grin and throbbing cock, pulling her down from the bed and along the floor, having her crawl behind me to the bathroom, with her head held low and tail swaying behind her.

Looking down at my new pet, I say Firmly "kneel down doggy and beg your master to take his hard long cock and shove it up your sopping pussy and fuck your pussy raw till you cum".

Blindfolded and plugged, she knelt up drooling with her tongue hanging out, "hmm such a well behaved slut once your this horny and dressed up aren't you slut" I smirk, pinching her nipples before adding a set of weighted nipple clamps onto them and giving them a light tug, resulting in a long deep moan from inside the hood.

Then pushing her back into doggy style, I mount her and begin to slam my throbbing cock into her pussy and start drilling her sopping pussy, slamming into her womb and retracting fully out with every thrust.

Slamming away, drawing out her juices and her lewd moans

"perhaps I should have gagged you as well my doggy slut" I groan as I feel my balls tense up and my cock twitch, beginning to leak pre-cum directly into her womb.

With a few more well placed thrusts against the inside of her clit, her pussy clenched and suddenly got very wet, beginning to gush down her slit and over my cock and balls.

Then with a bitchy moan she squirted hard over the bathroom floor, squirting out stream after stream of cum onto the floor below and cumming strongly onto my cock, clamping down with her vaginal walls, forcing me to cum, Shooting my load deep into her womb filling her up, swelling her womb and pussy until it started to leak out over my cock.

At this point, I pulled out and watched my cum drip out of her used and gaping pussy, I gave her one last spanking making her bark one last time as her orgasm subsided. She collapsed onto the floor,

"thank you, master but wait until I have my revenge" she managed to say between the moans of her orgasm.

to be continued...