All Comments on 'Zai and Tim Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

This is a good story, love it. Can't wait for the next chapter. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic. It will be interesting to see how you carry this on for six more chapters but I can hardly wait.

5*

Tc

cursrahcursrahabout 2 years ago

really good story can't wait for more

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Great! I thought ny the end of this story it was coming to a close. Glad your continuing. TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! Stay tuned for the next episode of, "Zai and Tim". 5 BIG FAT BLACK HOLE STARS!

Marquis_JMarquis_Jabout 2 years ago

I don’t know how but you dropped the worm drive explanation in just the right place

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Interesting story but the man hating thing is getting old

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

A wild and crazy ride and I'm looking forward to more.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 2 years ago
sweet

patiently awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it cant wait for more ..i hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hello! I read your story with attention and i’m feeling that you are thinking context and facts but you are not writing them down, a lot of stuff i habe to go back a few lines and try to patch the holes on the plot. Like the Mary thing, lots of stuff went through your head but wrote an abridged version. Also the mom thing is confusing sometimes and have to go back and retrace if you are talking about the queen or about the researcher… also when mary cries and falls tonthe floor is confusing why she actually breaks down and the inner conflict is solved…

In other comments, i don’t think the galaxy divided into two kingdoms with active trade and law abiding cultures, for Centuries now? At least several generations… would have clueless and naive queens regarding sex and politics, such that a “shadow intelligence agency” would have to show up and fix a galaxy wide complot? I believe you don’t get women credit enough. If something, they are not clueless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Men’s nipples do get erected!!

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955about 2 years ago

You have a great imagination and your work has been fun to read. Keep writing so I can continue to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very interesting story 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES