Zai and Tim Pt. 03

Story Info
Zia takes us home and I make a sex training video.
18.3k words
4.8
13.3k
27

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,967 Followers

This is part 2 of a long 8-part story that builds while providing plenty of plot twists. Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is, a fun story. Special thanks to rancher46 and RF-Fast for editing my story.

******

Chapter 12 -- Going Home

When I did finally wake up, I'm on my back. Carla is naked and on my right side. Tamara is nude and on my left side. Neither are asleep. Their whispering to each other about houses. With me waking up, they are silent now.

I ask, "How are the people responding to the speech, the killings, and the DNA issue?"

Carla, "It's awesome sleeping with such a large and warm body next to me. Nothing else matters. Let's shower quick and go down for lunch. We can catch up on the news there."

We all got up quickly and hit the shower. I turn Tamara towards the wall, hold her waist still with one hand, and push her head down with the other. She whimpers like I am going to punish her. Instead, I push my cock into her pussy from behind. The whimpers are replaced with moans. Moans, plural, due to a fast fucking by me. We don't have time. I go straight to my fastest fucking while my hands maul her nipples.

Carla reaches around and strokes her clit using two fingers. It's just a few minutes before she gets a nice orgasm. I needed that. Carla is a quick learner; her hands are on the wall, she bends at the waist, and her head is down, making her back parallel to the floor. I push into her; she's wet; I move to my quickest fucking right away. She loves this and is moaning in pleasure immediately.

Tamara knows because I just orgasmed; it will be a while before I can get off again. We don't have that time. Tamara snuggles up behind me. She is pulling my body into her breasts.

She whispers to me in my ear, "You are going to breed both of us. We are your bitches."

My successive five thrusts shoot cum into Carla. On the fourth thrust, she orgasms and leans against the wall.

Carla is giddy with excitement, "That is a hell of a way to wake up in the morning, I mean noon, or whatever time it is."

Tamara laughs, "Oh yes, I agree 100%. We need to do this more often."

*****

Tim's point of view still:

Both Tamara and Carla hold my hand as they guide me into the dining room, where the rest of our families are already there. I noticed in the hallway there were several pieces of luggage.

Monica looks at us with amusement.

Mom starts the briefing, "A courier ship dropped off an update from home."

An average ship can travel between the two planets in about a day and a half. A one-woman ship designed for speed can do it in half that time.

Mom continues, "Because I am not there, there are rumors that I have been killed. People are panicking, fearing they are next to be killed. None of the information about the reason for the killings has been shared. That troubles me as a new faction might be looking to take over. Mary said that was part of your plan, so indeed, more people may die."

Monica states, "This morning, we both agreed to and signed the peace treaty between our two empires. Your ship is leaving as soon as lunch is over, and we get you to the spaceport. I can't let you ...."

Carla is in tears as she cuts her mother off, "Mom! I love you, Leslie, and Katrina very much. I never thought anything would make me leave this planet. Certainly, not a man. I can do better there and traveling to other planets recruiting men for us than I can sitting here on my ass. I need to master Chess and learn a billion other things that only Tim can teach me.

"On top of that. I love the man. I know it defies all logic and our morals. He captured my heart, and I must go with him. I must learn to focus him on helping others now. He can't hide in the shadows any longer. He needs a guide for being in the public eye. He needs me. Neither of his mothers can do what I can."

I cry out in protest to Monica, "Don't let her throw her life away. She should be here, learning to be the next Queen. I love her and won't let her miss out on being a wonderful Queen."

Her older sister Katrina rushes Carla and throws her arms around her older sister while hugging her and crying.

Katrina speaks through Carla interpreting for us, "You go with him. When we need you, we will come to get you. I believe you can find us nice men to save our planet. You will see many new things and have experiences you won't find here. I say go, follow your heart."

Leslie rushes Carla while Katrina hugs the air out of me while crying on my shoulder. Swell, she is coming with. Nothing will stop her now. Monica motions for me to come to her, patting the chair. I gracefully get up and sit down next to the Queen.

Monica softly says to me, "You two are both intelligent and in love. I won't hold her back. I will give you the same advice my mother gave me. There is always someone more intelligent, wiser, more cunning, and evil than you. It's important to know who those people are because someday you will need each one. You already plan well. I also want you to be more aware of your surroundings. Always look for the threats. Someday, you will need to bring her home to be Queen.

"I want you to buy land and build a house here. I want to see my grandbabies. You aren't that far away, visit often. I have three battlecruisers to escort you home. Eat quickly, and then you need to get going."

We are all served a lovely meal, the last we will get for a day or so. I don't plan to take the most direct route; I still expect trouble.

We have a brief lunch. Everyone is on edge and sad to be saying goodbye. There are lots of hugs and kisses. I even get a few hugs and kisses, starting with Monica.

Monica softly whispers in my ear, "You were mighty special; you can stop by on business ANY time you want."

She kisses me, and we are off to a pod car. This is so much better than my trip coming here. This is first class in a luxury pod car. There are last-second hugs and kisses with the two daughters staying behind and the five researchers. They are all bawling their eyes out at me leaving. We board, store our gear, return to the bridge where Zai is already undocked, and we leave the spaceport.

*****

An hour into our flight, one of the escort battle cruisers from Monica slows down some. Oh shit! I yell Zai, but it's too late. We fall out of worm travel, and the ship is completely dead. No lights, no heat, no movement, no gravity.

I yell out, "Don't move, don't talk. We need to conserve oxygen until the backup systems take over. Well, at least it was an EMP shot rather than their primary weapons. We would be scrap metal right now. I push myself over to an old antique Earth bike. I sit on a seat, use a strap to hold me down. I push the pedals, and it manually charges a generator that makes enough electricity to run life support and some emergency lighting. If I go fast enough, we will get gravity as well.

Ten minutes later and I hear someone on the outside of the ship. We are being boarded. At least they're using an airlock and not cutting a hole in the side of my ship. That would have been the end of all of us. This is interesting.

A hot-looking blonde, blue eye, and huge puffy tits walk onto my ship. She walks to Carla and hands her a bag.

Carla translates for us, "Mom sends her regards. Your AI and ship are too powerful. Had your mother copied it, the entire galaxy would be under her heel. She likes us but would rather have an even playing field. This bag has a standard IA chip and enough processors to get us back up and running. They hit us with an EMP pulse that destroyed all your processors. They figure it will take an hour to fix your ship. If you don't know-how, she will do it for you."

I laugh hard, "NO! She can ride the bike while I fix the ship. Make her ride fast; I need oxygen back in the corners."

An hour later, I came back out. The girl riding the bike has just stopped as the lights and life support start again. She is worn out.

I tell the woman, "Get the fuck off my ship."

Carla translates that into a much lesser version.

I look at Carla, "Try again and use the correct words this time."

Her eyes plead with me. I am steadfast. She translates precisely my words. The girl isn't phased one bit.

I continue in their language, "You damage my ship. You ruin millions of lines of code. You just wasted four years of research. Sorry if I'm mad as hell at you for doing that. Now get the fuck off my ship before I mount you on the nose of my ship."

She was startled at me using her language, realized I was right, not being humorous, and left the way she came.

Carla's mouth is hanging open. I will only smile at her. With the translating that she had done, I learned much of their language. I still have a lot to learn. For now, her face of amazement amuses me to no end.

I yell out to my ship, "Hello ship, my name is Tim; what's your name?"

The ship uses a generic voice to say, "You may call me Karen. Who owns this ship?"

I quickly answer, "I do. You were developed and built by Mary Cross, but I own you right now."

Karen has an attitude, "You're a man. I don't recognize you. I belong to Mary. If you don't like it, you can walk home."

I look at Carla, "I am positive your mother wrote this AI."

Carla laughed so hard, she had to sit down.

Mary has a conversation with Karen to set up and calibrate the weapons and defenses. Neither of us expects this to go smoothly. The news reports have us all worried; someone is manipulating them. We will have to be close to the planet before my communications work and find out what's happening. I have no doubt my people never stopped looking and killing.

Even if all is well at home, all the ships out in space are unaware of what happened. They're still looking for us. My ship may look like a battlecruiser, but she's still just Mary's ship. Her lasers and defensive shields aren't as good as the real thing. Sure, we upgraded my weapons and defensive shields, but that doesn't make us a battlecruiser. I'm glad Monica sent three real ones with us. I just wish she would have waited for us to get there before hamstringing me. Zia's control of the ship puts me in a league above the battlecruisers. With Karen, I am a liability to my escorts.

We are seven hours out and just finished a nice dinner. Everyone is on edge; there wasn't much talk. Karen hits the red alert as all four ships fall out of worm drive. If our path is known or guessed, a large area of fine crystals shuts down the worm drive. The escorts immediately surround us the best they can. The problem is that sixteen large ships surround us.

I quickly say to Karen, "Take as much damage as you can. Only when we are on the brink of a collapse or destruction are you allowed to take over. Do you understand?"

A frustrated Karen sneers, "Yes, Timmy."

The other ships are all capital ships. Each is fine on its own. However, with my escorts, it's like bringing a knife to a gunfight. Given time, our escorts destroy everything. However, with so many blades, you can't block them all. Your gun is very effective, but you will die to a knife out of sheer quantity. This is not good. I don't want to show off Zai if I don't have to.

Yeah, nothing terrible happened to Zai. Mom built her with light-powered chips. They're expensive, but they don't die to an EMP pulse. That was all staged. Karen is running the ship; she is doing it in a sandbox. That's a part of protected memory that doesn't interact outside its walls. Zia is feeding it our input and giving us her output. Everyone but Mary and I do not know Zai is still running the ship.

All military ships use light electronics, no need for cheap freighters; they use good old electricity.

Zai already knows to play defense, save our escorts, and let them have the glory of "saving" us. We will take damage, so we don't give us away unless we need to.

As I run up to the captain's chair, I give Karen instructions, "Karen! We are being protected by the escort ships. As soon as the other ships detect this, we will be the main target. I want you to protect the escorts as much as you can. Play defensive. That will confuse them, and we should take less damage."

Mom tests me, "You know this ship can't take a beating, right?"

I question Mom, "Why would they stop four battle cruisers?"

Mom plays along, "They want us as hostages or dead. They don't care about the other ships."

I reply, "Why would I want to look weak like I am being protected? That tells them who I am. Right now, they have no clue; they're guessing. I want them guessing as long as possible. Then I will hide behind my momma and try to not get hit." I smile.

Mom isn't smiling, "What if they guess right? What if we take a few direct hits?"

I make her mad by saying, "How little faith you have in me. Do I look worried? Don't you think I have other plans in the works?"

With a huge smile on my face, "Karen. If any new ships show up, ignore them. Even if they shoot at us, completely ignore them. You just have to trust me."

It's a free for all on the screen. Lasers are shooting everything in sight. Torpedoes are launched and shot. Large blobs of plasma are launched and destroyed. Old fashioned metal projectiles are launched at high speed. Those are damaging our shields.

Several small attacking ships have been destroyed by the escorts. The jig is up; they just stopped shooting at the guards and are only shooting at us. Karen dives behind the other ships, and they close in on us.

I complement Karen, "Well done, Karen. You recognized the turn in the battle and hid."

Karen sounds nervous, "Tim? My hull plating is about done. A couple more hits, and we lose life support."

I sit debating what I want to do. I don't want to pop out Zai, but I also don't want to die. I know my friends will be here any minute.

I give the command, "Zia, transform into a small luxury transport. I want a nimble ship. You are on maximum defense now. Do your thing."

I am about to turn and explain things when two dozen small to medium-sized warships fall out of worm drive. I know every ship, pilot, and crew on those ships. They're all personal friends.

With a smaller ship, we are harder to hit, and it's easier to cover for us. Then add Zai's defensive tricks, and this battle is over.

I turn around to face the abuse that I am sure to get.

Carla looks the most upset; she is in tears.

Carla looks directly at me, "You lied to me."

Ouch, that hurt. It hurt way more than I expected.

We are on a luxury ship now. I walk off the bridge using an arm motion for everyone to follow me.

I yell back, Zai, you have the bridge. She materializes my stuffed friend to sit in my chair. I smile.

At the front of the ship is a luxurious lounge with an oversized circular couch and some chairs. This room has excellent windows to see the end of the fight as it's winding down. Because of the dust used to take us out of worm drive, they can't escape. They're all doomed, and the worst part is they know it.

One by one, the opposing ships are destroyed. There are just too many ships on our side now.

I start before Carla says anything, "Zai is the product of Mary's bio-engineering and my coding. She is the most advanced ship's computer in space. It's not even close. We protected her against EMP (electro-magnetic pulses) that typically destroy electronics and specifically chips. We protected Zai by using light-controlled chips vs. electricity. That's military-grade stuff.

"Your mother wanted to kill Zai, so mom's side of the galaxy doesn't have an unfair advantage over hers. We agree with that. The galaxy is safe. This ship will not allow itself to be duplicated. Zai will ruin and destroy everything before someone can get a piece.

"I didn't tell you because I have so many contingency plans going; I only tell you about what you currently see. Otherwise, I could spend forty hours a day explaining my plans. My life is ... busy. I can't turn my brain off; I am always planning ahead. The worst possibility, I get surprised, my plans go to hell, and I have to redo my plans."

Carla locks on, "You intentionally mislead me." She has tears in her eyes.

I correct her, "No, I intentionally mislead everyone. I didn't want anyone to know Zai was still alive and well and that my ship could still do amazing things. This threat makes my life more complicated and more likely to lose Zai. The EMP strike was a terrible thing that happened as far as I was concerned. On the other hand, it kept us alive. That isn't so bad. I have a lot to do still.

"You need to understand I will only lie when it's for the greater good. Otherwise, it only leads to bad endings and hurt feelings. If it makes you feel better, I did tell your mother. I told her, so she doesn't worry about you."

Carla runs at me for a hug.

Tammi stands up and grabs my hands pulling me away, "We are going to the aft conference room where I will work with Tim on finding him a job on our staff. There are a lot of openings."

Trudy says, "Carla, I need you to stay here and work with us on your new responsibilities and where you will be living. We need to pick out a house."

I am led straight to Tammi's bedroom. It now has soft padding, carpet, a real wood bed, fluffy bedding with light blue walls. She rips her clothes off in a split second. I stand stunned. What about my job?

Tammi is sitting on the bed, "You are the advisor to the Queen. Now get over here and fuck me."

What the hell. My mouth is open.

Tammi is frustrated, "What? Arggggg! Trudy and I hatched this plan to separate you and Carla, so we can fuck you. Everyone else has. Why can't we see what it's like? I have some amazing fantasies. You know I love streaming old videos. I went looking for old male-female streaming videos. There are millions of them. They're divided into categories. There is one type that women won't, no, can't do. I want to try that."

Oh shit, I just know what she wants. She is wrong; there are women out there. I guess being the daughter of the Queen, nobody will show her that side of them. Maybe I am lucky and guessed wrong. Perhaps she is a good girl.

Tammi says straight to my face, "I'm a bad girl."

Fuck me.

I sigh, "You know that everything you want me to do to you could leave me hanging from the end of a rope or worse."

For the next ten minutes, Tammi does a legal account of how our next two hours are something against my will and better judgment to quench a depraved sexual need by the defendant. I am not to be held liable for anything up to and including killing her.

When done with her mastery of the legal system, Tammi says to me, "Please don't feel the need to kill me."

I laugh at her, "Oh, don't worry about that. I have minimal training in this form of sex. I can give you some of what you want this time. I will gradually increase the pain and humiliation with more sessions until you have had enough. Your safe word is RED."

Tammi lunges at me, "Thank you! I know this is legally dangerous for you. I think it's time we change some laws and allow this type of fun to get more visibility. Even I won't go too far. I like the idea, and it's far different than standard sex. I'll never grow bored with this type of sex; there is so much to do."

I smile, "That's true with all types, but I know what you're talking about. It does seem more extreme, and that makes it interesting."

While talking, we are both removing our clothes. Her body is very much like Tamara's. I wonder, is that because of the same mother, or because they have DNA issues as well. Possibly a bit of both. Tammi pulls out a small piece of luggage, places it on a table, and then opens it up, showing the contents. It contains all sex toys. She has one of just about every common sex toy there is. I notice nothing is extreme. Each piece is tame. She wants to be a bad girl, but she's too nice for that.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,967 Followers