Zai and Tim Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was up for fun in the shower. Carla stopped that idea cold. She needs to have a clear head, not high and distracted by our time in the shower. Yeah, it probably is the best decision.

Chapter 15 -- Explaining

The last hour goes smoothly. Several of mom's warships join us as soon as we exit worm drive. They escort us the last thirty minutes to the space docks. As we leave the ship, there are many people to greet us. Some of mom oldest friends are there for a crying fest. I understand; a lot of their mutual friends are dead.

Behind them is the palace security forces. There are many of them, and they're off to one side. On the opposite side are many people on their knees, in a classic submissive position. Their hands and ankles are bound. They're all dressed in trendy and expensive dresses. These women have money. Behind each one of those people is a younger-looking, yet just as well dressed business executive.

Behind that layer are my assassins. They are the largest group, I would guess roughly fifty fit, young women. One of the women steps out in front of the group to make her statement.

Vanessa says loud enough for all to hear, "The first group of executives did almost nothing to cover their tracks; they were easy to discover. Sixty of them died. Sixty more take their place. Forty of them decide to stay with their previous plan. They die; forty more replace them. These twenty-seven didn't learn a thing. You guessed it, they wanted to stay with the plan. The next twenty-seven are here, so they can learn."

Vanessa is looking at me, "Do we spare these twenty-seven or make an example of them?"

Mom thought she was making this decision.

She says in a louder than usual voice, so all can hear, "If they were willing to continue to move towards war and have me killed, they need to die. Kill them."

They don't move a hair.

I nod my head, and twenty-seven young executives are shot in the back of the head. They drop forward, dead.

I step forward, looking at the twenty-seven young executives that are next in line to lead their corporations, "This is your Queen. How can you casually call for her death and start a war where billions of people will die? Have you people no heart? Do you care so little for the lives of other people? For the next ten years, your companies will be non-profit. If you make money, it all goes to help the poor. Each one of you will volunteer a day a week at a shelter, food kitchen, or free food pantry."

"I don't think I need to suggest that you better take this seriously, do I? My guess is that half of you would be dead now if not for this demonstration. Take this as a life lesson. The life you save may well be your own."

I step back, behind mom.

Mom continues, "You will now spend one week in solitary confinement. I want you to think long and hard about your life and the actions you may or may not have taken."

Four of the palace security force lead the remaining twenty-seven stunned prisoners away.

I call Vanessa over. She comes over, looking excited. She gets a big hug from me.

I hand her a small data chip, "This is a video I recorded last night. Share it with everyone; it's my story so far. You all get big bonuses for a job well done. I will be busy here for a while; send a courier if I'm needed."

Each one hugs me as they leave. Their ship is in the dock, ready to go back home.

The security group escorts us to the palace. They look nervous, like something might pop out. Nothing will; everyone is dead. I like that they're on edge, though. It means they are on high alert, and we can't be safe enough.

*****

I thought Monica's palace was impressive. Mom puts hers to shame. It's square but tall, with round towers on all four corners and the center of each section between the corners. Each tower on the corners has a cute red sloped pyramid-style roof. The other towers have railings, allowing outdoor access for the royal family. As we get closer, there are acres of flowers in every color, with sculpted bushes around the edges.

The two palaces are similar yet not on par with each other. Inside of the walls is a fairy-tail princess castle. Think of every old ornate castle picture you have seen. Now make it twice as ornate and spectacular. That's what this palace is like. Even Carla is impressed. There's even a tiny rain forest of lush gardens of trees and bushes. No grass, but it's the type of place that feels warm and comforting.

The front entrance is like the old Las Vegas hotels from the ancient past, with bright lights, and it's all covered to keep the rain and snow out. I mentioned Las Vegas from Ancient Earth. That might seem odd that 2000 years later, we are referencing those times. Each planet is different. Monica's home planet had a slight green hue to the sky. I didn't notice it until now. This planet has a perfectly blue sky.

Anyways, when people colonize a planet, they want to see reminders of the Old Earth. Building artifacts, watching videos, and many of their terms stay with the culture. It reminds us of our home planet. Other galaxies have other races; most everyone in this galaxy traces its origin from Old Earth at one point or another. Some call it Original Earth. Only one planet took the name New Earth, like the prior planet's name. Most think it should be reserved, and there should just be one Earth.

Enough digression. We are loaded into tiny pod cars and taken to the palace throne room. Along the way, I see ancient artwork of all styles from famous artists spanning 3000 years. It's a fantastic sight. The floors have a beautiful woven pattern in the primarily red carpeting. The crown molding and tin ceiling scream wealth and that money was no object.

The walls are fabulous. It's a graduated paint scheme where the base near the floor is a solid color. It becomes white by the time it's at the ceiling. This goes on for 100 feet at times. Truly amazing technology was used.

In the throne room, all the furniture looks old and handmade. It's sturdy, made to last a lifetime and then some. The throne has an almost gaudy mix of precious metals and gems adorning it. On each side are six chairs. Each is remarkable yet smaller than the throne. It seems nobody explained that Mary will not be joining us.

This is a large room. New and old, at the same time, two subjects. All art is of flowers and scenes of parks with children. I wonder if they bothered to realize there are girls and boys in these scenes. It must be from long ago. In front of the throne is a large, well-padded pristine carpet. Walking towards the chairs, the carpeting seems like walking on a cloud.

My three sisters sit to the right of mom. I sit to the left, with Carla to my left. There are about two dozen mature women on the carpet, on their knees, and then sitting back on their ankles. Two are old, but the others are about mom's age. It looks like the rug could hold far more people. My guess, they're not alive anymore. Are these friends or the various government officials?

Before mom addresses the planet, she is addressing her cabinet. So that's who these people are. Yup, a lot are missing. Most look scared; all are ready to cry. When they look at me, I can see the hate they harbor for all men.

Mom starts off with a grim tone, "I almost did not leave my own planet alive."

"My son saved my life and my daughters with quick recognition of the situation and his swift actions. The women not here, our long-time friends, were all more than willing to see me die. The women on their knees are all eyeing me wearily.

"Heh. I see you caught that. The man to my left is, in fact, my firstborn. Immediately after birth, I had him taken away and sent to an orphanage to continue my path to be the next Queen. I will explain the whole story to the planet. I don't care what you hear; his organization uncovered the conspirators, and his assassins killed them. Of the businesspeople that died, many that replaced the first set of executives were willing to follow along still, and they too are dead. I saw the third set who were on the same path also die in front of me.

"The Volds had a similar event, although fewer people had to die. We did sign the peace treaty. Effective immediately, all laws against men are null and void."

Several members of the cabinet scream. Some shout in outrage. None are happy.

Mom screams, "SILENCE!"

Mom is forceful with her voice, "The only thing the Volds wanted for peace was to trade men. Yes, that's it. They took my son into custody, and instantly he knew why. Five researchers want his cum. Why? All five researchers look very similar. The palace guards look similar. Their gene pool is starving. They hated men for so long, their numbers quickly dwindled."

Carla cuts mom off, "We are having reproduction issues; births are way down. Several genetic defects are rising, and several diseases can't be cured anymore. We need diverse DNA, and you do too, or you will end up like us."

She sits down. Everyone is amazed that she cut mom off.

Mom has a smirk on her face, "That woman will be the next Queen for the Volds when her mother passes on. She is smart and will hold a prominent cabinet position here."

Again, the crowd is angry.

Mom yells at them, "Shut up! When any one of you accomplishes anything near what she has, you can take her spot. My son will also take a position. He is the smartest person I know. He beat Mary Cross at Chess over fifty times in a row."

Now in her usual tone, "More men will be born, and we will encourage others to come here. We will trade with the Volds for a much-needed infusion in our genetics. Now for the sensitive part of our chat. Part of what makes my son special is that he is a Level 5."

One woman squeaked.

Mom snickers, "Brenda? You know what a Level 5 is?" She nods her head yes. "Wow, didn't see that coming. Well, for the rest of you, it seems that men do have a VERY good reason to live, and it isn't to dig holes and do other dirty work. Nope. Men have this unique ability to please a woman.

"I admit that I was skeptical. I saw five researchers lusting for him after he fucked each of them three times. They were desperate for more! Carla sat through dinner, unable to follow the conversation. I had just ten minutes of pleasure from him last night, and even though two dozen of my friends aren't here, I feel awesome. If you don't want a man, no issues. They will be in high demand by many women."

Some women look horrified that mom admitted to fucking me.

Mom shoots them an evil eye, "Yes! I fucked him. And I will do it again. I pardon myself for last night and any other night. He was awesome. I wanted to hate him, but it was way too much fun. Wait until you feel whiskers. Weeeee!"

I noticed that Vanessa had taken up the last chair next to Carla. With them talking about me, she is grinning from ear to ear. Her weapon is concealed.

Mom asks quickly, "Any questions?"

The oldest lady there stands up and says to mom, "Mark my words, you will regret this. Today is the begging of the end for all of us. We're doomed, I tell you!"

Mom is furious and sprang to her feet. She sat back down to compose herself. I can see the anger in her, yet she pauses to think. Smart move.

Mom says in a calm voice, "I have seen the future. If we stay on course as you would have us do, our population starts to decline in a few generations. The babies born suffer from a higher percentage of significant birth defects. Eventually, we cease to exist as the dominant species on our planet, if we exist at all. Imagine going into a grocery store, and everyone there could pass for a non-identical twin. All eyes and hair are the same color. Everyone is 5' 6" tall. Everyone is around 140 pounds.

"We can't do that. I won't let that happen under my watch. I understand your doubt. Besides, the sex is amazing. I mean, truly amazing. After the five researchers, Carla, all three daughters, and Monica raved about him, I gave it a try. He blew my socks off even when I gave him a very short time limit. It's hard to explain."

Trudy interrupts, "Mom! The planet ..."

Mom sighs, "OK. Give me two minutes. Get the cameras and sound people in here now."

For ninety minutes, mom explains everything about the trip, the assassination attempt, the gene issues, the changes with me, the gutting of her cabinet, the killing of many prominent business leaders, and the virtues of having sex with men.

She says more news will come and good morning or evening, wherever you are. Speech done.

Everyone looks worn out but Vanessa. She stands up in front of mom. Vanessa has a smirk on her face, one I know all too well. This might be bad.

Vanessa says loud enough for all to hear, "About a year ago, I got a contract from Queen Monica. As I am offboarding my ship, two stalls over, a man is executed for being on the ship. Part of my reason for going there was we knew about their reputation on the planet and that Tim might have to go there. They were so close to the DNA situation, and it developed so slowly that nobody noticed everyone was similar.

"I was like, duh, look at everyone. You are so fucked. You need different DNA; you need different men. I just saw one executed on your docks; good luck getting them to help you out. I knew Mary would send Tim. She humiliated him by making him have sex with us. She had no clue we all loved it."

Really? Damn, I had no clue.

Vanessa continues, "All of us would move heaven on earth for this man. He has been wonderful to us; Mary was a bitch, we're all glad to see her gone. We are all married, but I enjoy our time together very much."

Vanessa looks at me, "Carla checks out as an awesome young woman; I'm happy for you. Carla won't leave you. I'm leaving a small team to look after you. I'm on my way home."

She walks towards me, so I stand up. She reaches up her hands to pull me down for a hot steamy kiss.

Carla says not so softly, "Hey! That's mine."

Vanessa purrs as she says in a sexy voice, "I had him for three years. I can tell he only has eyes for you now. Congrats on winning at life. I still prefer women, but this here is a stud and even a lesbian needs a man occasionally. I need to get going; I have a lot to report. You take care of him, or else. You hear me, no broken parts."

She runs off with tears streaming down her face.

Carla snaps a response, "Wow, she was cute. What happened?"

I give her one word, "Mary."

Carla immediately understood.

Another young woman came forward and bowed. "For you that don't know me, I am Samantha Perkins. I am one of the youngest members in the cabinet at thirty-three years old. I have no idea what drug you gave them, but I find this whole story bullshit. I am sexually active, have had many partners, and am as kinky as they come. The shit I have done would make most women blush. At no time have I ever considered a man to have any use at all. Women are just fine at everything, and I enjoy plenty of hard orgasms," says a livid-looking Samantha.

Mom smiles, oh no.

Mom yells out, "I want a table, a white blanket, two pillows, and a camera crew. NOW!"

Mom now says in a mild tone, "I think a demo is needed, so you can understand."

Samantha doesn't see the truck coming that's going to broadside her.

Mom says, "Obviously, I won't go naked in front of the planet. No way I make my daughters either."

Samantha smiles, "Fine, you can let that Vold bitch do it."

Mom shakes her head, "That woman if you have forgotten, will be the next Vold queen. I can't ask her to prance around naked in the palace. No, that would not be proper. No, for the demo I need someone that hates men."

YES! There it is! The look of horror on her face as she realizes that she will be having sex with a man. Oh, what a glorious expression on her face. The table is being assembled now. Samantha does not look happy.

Samantha tries her best, "You can't force me."

Carla stands up, walks to our luggage which is still by the wall, and pulls out a small box. She goes over to the table and makes a dramatic showing of dropping off a rope, a blindfold, a crop, nipple clamps, and she palms something else. Before she sits down, she hands me a pinwheel. I keep it hidden and can only look at her. She giggles.

Mom says to Samantha, "I won't force you. However, you just told all of us you like it kinky. You know that Tim is a Level 5. He will take you places you never dreamed of. I need a young woman, so this is visually appealing when the rest of the planet watches it. This is our male sex training video. Billions of people will watch you have sex."

Samantha shudders from hearing billions. She will agree, she has no choice.

Mom adds, "You know what partners can do to you when restrained. Will you ever have a safer environment? I'm his mother. To be honest, I am fighting myself to not take your place. Look at my daughters. Look how eager they are for you to say no. You can pretend you don't want this, yet we can see the truth. This is the ultimate kink. Nothing could ever be as good. For years, women and men will watch this, so they can learn about sex."

I object, "Hey! I have a girlfriend. I can't go around screwing random women."

Carla looks horrified, "Oh yes, you can." She corrects herself, "I mean, this time you can. Yes, this time, since you are teaching others, I will allow you to give that woman the best time of her life." Carla's face darkens then tells Samantha with venom in her voice, "If I ever see you around Tim again, I will kill you with my bare hands."

Samantha looks resigned to her fate. She lethargically walks to the bed and waits for me. She strips before me as I stand still. I can see the doubt in her like she still thinks this is a farce.

The queen commands the video man to begin recording.

I help give Samantha confidence, "How many men have you played with? I bet I can answer. Zero! Rather than me shyly dropping my clothes on the floor, how about you finish undressing, then come to me, and undress me."

Now she has energy. In a flash, she is naked. On this planet, she is an oddball. She has long curled, platinum blonde hair, a 6' tall 36D-30-32 body that is long and thin. Her breasts are perky, and they're close to her body still. Nobody is watching that beautiful creature. I kick off my sandals.

Samantha saunters the few feet to me. She lightly touches my arms, verifying she won't get hurt.

Carla is offended, "Oh, come on. He has skin just like you and me. He won't hurt you."

Carla gets up and pulls my shirt up and over my head. I am not a bodybuilder, but I have more muscles than anyone she has ever seen. She puts a hand to my chest, palm out as if checking the temperature. She then lightly places her hand on my chest. After a few seconds, she glides her hand over my chest, with her fingers touching my crevices.

All trepidation is gone; she looks genuinely curious. Her hand comes up to my cheeks. On rubbing her hands over my stubble, she squeaks and pulls her hand back.

Carla laughs, "He didn't shave this morning. I won't say any more. He probably predicted this would happen and left it long for later. It's a weird feeling."

Samantha adds, "It's not sharp, more abrasive, like sandpaper. Although, it's soft. How weird!"

Her hands go to my drawstring. She grabs the ends but looks up into my eyes, verifying I am ok with this. I cock my head and nod yes. I get a sly smile for my nod. She pulls the knot out, and my pants slip but don't fall. She drops to her knees, and the smile broadens wide. I can smell her arousal.

She doesn't look up anymore. She's mesmerized by my pants. Well, more likely, what's hidden inside interests her. As she pulls down my pants, the bulge in my underwear is visible. The farther the pants go down, the bigger the smile on her face. Her mouth also opens with a big "O." It's hilarious watching her.