Zai and Tim Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,967 Followers

I step out of my pants, and Carla stands up. That scares Samantha, so she stops. Carla kneels next to Samantha, and they each take a side of my underwear. Inch by inch, they alternate pulling down until I pop out and my shorts fall to the floor.

Carla takes over, "The purple head spits, so watch out for him. He will warn you by growing a tad, jerking, and then BAM, it shoots pearly liquid. This part and the shaft, you can handle firmly. Watch as I tilt his cock up, the spot between the helmet and the shaft, that's super sensitive. Not unlike our clit, it's a mostly great feeling for them.

"Now those two hangers in the back, his nuts, also referred to as his balls. Those are super fragile. They can sit on them ok, but any slight hit and it's like taking a hammer to your clit. A hard hit can put him in the hospital. Be very careful with those; they will give me children soon. You can rub it with your hands, you can suck on it, or you can move on."

Samantha feels my shaft. She lightly strokes it, which helps me achieve the hardness level of a rock. She takes a simple lick of my cock and then takes it all the way in. She seems unimpressed. She is smart enough to avoid teeth. This is doing nothing for me.

Carla coaches her, "Look up at him. See how he's bored? You're the equivalent of a partner just sticking a finger in your pussy and then doing nothing. Try sucking, bobbing, using your tongue, and then look up at him."

Samantha takes directions well. She is doing a remarkable job on me in no time at all. I'm smiling like a virgin on a date with a loose woman.

Carla uses a low sexy voice, "Samantha, look up."

While still sucking me, she looks up. I have a wide smile on my face and am ready to begin fucking.

Carla continues, "Think back to the last time you saw this same man. Do you see what a difference that makes? Which version do you want fucking you? OK, you can stop now. Your stud is now primed for sex.

I use a hand with a light push of my arm, and Samantha is on the bed. My sisters and Carla are all too willing to help tie up this woman. They have micro binder wrist and ankle restraints with easy clip-on ropes. In a matter of seconds, they all have her tied to the bed in a submissive position. She looks meek and afraid.

I say to the group, "She gave herself willingly. That means I can do anything I want, and there will be no punishments against me, right?"

My sisters say, "Ummmmmmm."

Mom wants to say something, but Carla yells out, "YES! You can literally kill her, and there is nothing we will do about it."

Now Samantha is almost trembling. I reach over and gently grab a breast. My fingers gently play with her nipples. Her breathing stops for a moment.

Meanwhile, I turn to the camera, "Pretty sweet, huh? With all the shit I have endured from birth, I could get even with all the women right now by snuffing out her life. Yet, I won't do that. A woman has just given her body to me, so I can please myself. Do I need to do anything for her? Nope. Not one thing. Great deal, huh? That's not my plan."

I can see that every woman here jerks their head in surprise. I snicker.

With a smile, "Nope, my plan is to tease her body and give her the best orgasm of her life. Why? Tomorrow."

I smile bigger as I see the confused looks on all the female faces, which are all of them.

I continue, "Yes. Tomorrow. Why do I say that? Let's go back to the beginning. I sink a knife into her and snuff her life out. Do you think there will be a line of women wanting to have sex with me? The only thing I would have to look forward to is lube. I plan to give her the orgasm of a lifetime. If she has enough fun, I will be back tomorrow for her or one of these others.

"Look at them. They're all interested right now. They love the idea of me giving them pleasure. If I am good enough, I will be having sex my entire life."

I place the blindfold on Samantha. Gone is the look of fear, replaced with a now serene-looking face.

I move close to her, whisper into her ear, then think better of it and sit up.

I try to sound sexy and confident as I continue, "I don't know you at all. I have no idea what you like and hate. Samantha, give me a word. A word that describes something you hate, something you loath."

Samantha says as sexy as anyone can, "Clown."

My shocked face matches my question, "Did I hear you correctly? Clown? Bad experience as a child?"

Samantha nods her head yes, "Exactly. To this day, they scare the crap out of me. I was surprised by a man in red hair, blue face, yellow nose, and a striped outfit." She shudders.

I reach over and plant a soft, warm kiss on her lips. That's probably the most perfect kiss I have ever planted on a woman.

As I pull away, Samantha casually says, "Meh. I have certainly had better."

I can't catch a break with this woman. This might be a disaster.

Carla saves me. I can see the anger in her body. Samantha may not survive this.

Carl is quickly at the side of the bed, slaps Samantha's face, then is forceful, "WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU?" She lets her anger subside a bit, pulls down Samantha's blindfold, "He is trying to make this a good experience for you. Look at his face. Look how sad he is now. LOOK! How motivated is he to give you any fun? Would you rather I get a guy from sanitation, strip him, and let him have his way with you? Is that what you want?"

Carla looks depressed now, "Hey. I get it. Nobody has hated men more than our planet. I do just fine with women. They can kiss, eat pussy, use toys, and enjoy tribbing. Most of that, men can also do. They swap tribbing for fucking. This isn't an either/or situation. You can still enjoy the fairer sex. We're just pointing out that men are good for more than just hard labor.

"Like women, some partners will wow you, and some are duds. This one will wow you. If he doesn't, then you're the issue. Lose the attitude; you're just going to look foolish later. He's trying to warm you up, so sex doesn't hurt. His cock will suck up your natural juices like a sponge. If you're excited and producing copious lubrication, it's an amazing ride. Otherwise, we're going to find another volunteer."

Surprisingly, Samantha begs, "NO! No, that won't be necessary. It's just hard to break a lifetime of hate."

I dove in again for a second kiss. This one lasted much longer, and I am more forceful. One hand holds and maneuvers her head while my other hand does circles in her pussy with a single digit. I feel her body go rigid, and then it relaxes. I pull away, and she looks shocked. She just had a minor orgasm.

I explain, "I had many women teach me." She likes that answer.

I am on the side of the bed now. I move the blindfold back in place, then show the camera my pinwheel. This device is so perfect; it hasn't been altered in over 2000 years.

I say to the crowd that has formed around the bed, "I need some noise. It can be talking, singing, I don't care. I need something to keep my movement silent from Samantha."

On cue, mom leads the crowd in singing the National Anthem. I am a mad man. At the foot of the table, I run the "wheel" over her instep. She pulls tight but can't move. She does scream. In one long move, it rolls up her inner thigh, I lift, it goes down over her breasts, I lift, it goes down the inside of her arm. In each case, she pulls the body part as much as possible and screams out like she is mortally wounded.

I start on the right side of her breast, roll up the side; two pricks hit her areola, then the top of the nipple, and then the opposite side before rolling over the other breast. I did this slowly and with light pressure. I walk around the bed, then I roll up her ribs. That earned me a laugh and then the scream. I get her neck, bottom of her feet, inner thigh again, and then across her stomach. That was it; she looks like she ran a marathon.

She says without much power in her voice, "Clown."

Immediately I stop running across her stomach. Everyone looks at me.

I explain, "She used her safe word. She has had enough."

I move to the side of the bed and wait for Samantha to recover.

When she can talk, I ask, "You used your safe word. I immediately stopped what I was doing and let you recover. I need to know, are we done or done with the pinwheel?"

Samantha laughs, "I have had three small orgasms so far. I really want you to eat me."

As I start moving, I also say, "You are in for a treat now." I look at the camera, "Guys, this isn't optional. We need to make our partners happy. Nothing primes a woman for a good fucking like eating her aggressively. No faking here. If you don't like it, you WILL suck at it, and then no pussy for you! Remember the end goal, she NEEDS to be happy, or you fail."

I bend over and lick her mons with my tongue gently, in a teasing way. I am quick but gentle. The quickness part gives her pleasure. It tickles but in a fun, sexy way. I trail my way closer to her clit. My wide tongue slowly slides over it with a gentle pushing sensation. I don't want her hitting one of the moons yet; nope, this is revving her sex drive.

I lick along the outside of her lips using an aggressive, quick slurping with pressure. This is new to her. I bet she's always had soft and gentle with a side of slow. I have added speed and pressure with the tongue, and the willingness to change everything.

Rather than tease her inner pussy lips, I will go to the center and play with the bright pink parts. If it weren't for the ropes, she would be standing up now. I now know that Samantha is a screamer. She has had several minor orgasms. After each one, I pull back to the mons and touch them lightly, if at all. She needs to catch her breath before she can take more. Ten minutes of this, and she looks worn out.

I move my head to her thigh. She freezes; she looks scared again. She doesn't understand this. I smile.

Carla yells out, "Stand back; she's done for!"

I take off the blindfold. I gently slide my chin down her thigh, across her mons, push forward to run over her clit and lips, then quickly lift my head out the opposite side. I do this quickly because generally, those legs are clamping closed. Silly me, she can't do that. She does have a blood-curdling scream of epic proportions. Her eyes are closed, and she is now relaxing in almost a slumber-like state.

She finally lifts her head and says in a calm voice, "Are you done, or do I need to use my safe word?"

I giggle, "Oh no! I think you are more than primed for the main event."

Samantha smiles, "I want to say that women are better. In some ways, they are. They're soft and gentle in a way you don't seem to have. On the other hand, your range is far broader than a woman. You may not be as soft and gentle, but you're quicker, more forceful, and you mix it up much better than any woman ever has for me.

"I would say I still prefer a woman's deft touch more than you. I think there is room for both, though. I'm not so sure that I want the same thing every time now. That was fun, it was different, and I liked it. You said there was more, right?"

I laugh hard, which confuses her.

I explain to the young woman, "Oh yes. There is plenty more. So far, everything was to prepare you for this part. You need your natural lubrication flowing at a nice rate. Otherwise, my cock will feel like sandpaper. Neither of us will enjoy that."

Samantha sounds so vulnerable as she asks me, "What if I don't like it? What if I'm defective and it doesn't work? What if you're too big?"

I laugh at her, "Up until 300 years ago, every woman enjoyed sex with a man. Your body is built for it. Evolution makes us compatible; otherwise, we would have died off long ago. You might be a freak and not enjoy it. I don't see that happening. I will tell you, if you ever fall in love with a man, then love makes sex 1000% better. You will like this, but love trumps all in the end.

"As to you not being big enough, no problem there. I am about an inch and a half larger than average. You won't be able to tell what is too big unless I am nine inches or longer. You will feel the width, but women can accommodate anything with enough effort. My veins along the side of my cock stick out nicely; you should feel those when I go slow. I will be going slow, so you get to enjoy this. Then you get the rabbit mode to finish you off.

"I normally go the better part of an hour." Everyone groans. I smile, "Since the Queen is here, I am NOT going to bore her to tears. You won't want it to stop. For everyone else, it's not quite as entertaining. For that, I am sorry. I think you will survive."

I am up on the bed, now in position. My angry-looking purple helmet slowly passes out of sight.

Samantha groans, "OH ... MY ... GOD! No woman, no toy, nothing does this. HE'S STILL PUSHING IN! IT'S AMAZING!!"

Samantha uses some large toys. She takes me amazingly easy. This is unusual. It works out; I can move to my cruising rate almost immediately. I easily dial in the optimal speed with most women, not so with Samantha. She has a small buffer between too fast and too slow. After a few minutes, I realize that she's the problem. She has a narrow range, and it's gradually moving faster.

Samantha is a talker, which is excellent for the movie but annoying to me.

Samantha is spewing random phrases, "So good. Cumming. Faster! I can't believe how good this is. I need you. Your mine. MOM! You lied to me! Men are awesome! I can feel the veins! That's soooooo coooooool. Cumming again! Oh, that head, that shaft, sooooo much better than platinum, plastic, acrylic, and glass. Nothing artificial recreates the perfect stiffness and heat. We need more men. We need to teach them to be like Tim."

Mom cuts in, "Excellent idea. Starting immediately, my son is now the Minister of Men. He will recruit, trade, and then train men to be good sex partners. Carla will be the Minister of all laws about men. She can void and create new laws subject to my veto and approval. I want us to be more male-friendly. I want to be a planet, no, a system of planets where men will want to be and will thrive."

Samantha is still talking, "Cumming again! I volunteer your cabinet to assist your son. He will need women to test the lessons on. Consider me first in line. Oh, fuck, this is good."

At twenty minutes, I significantly pick up speed. Samantha has finally lost the ability to talk.

The women around us collectively say, "Finally! The damn woman would not shut up!"

Mom found that especially funny.

I am sweating like mad. I'm dripping on Samantha, and she doesn't care. Two weeks ago, and I am vaporized for that. A few minutes ago, she was screaming my name. These are strange times. Samantha is moaning louder as I go on. I suspect that means she is close.

I move to my fastest speed. My three sisters comment loud enough for all to hear, "She is toast. A minute tops."

It turns out Samantha is a freak of nature. She lasted ninety seconds, amazing everyone, including me. My time has run out; I can't hold back any longer. I give her a hard slam of my body. Before I roll my hips away, I explode a volley of cum into this woman. That feels so good. Yes, fucking is incredible. Nothing comes close to the orgasm, though. The joy is over the top spectacular. Nothing is better in our life.

I am delirious with happiness. I slam six hard shots into this woman. I pull out, thrust in, and shoot more cum into this woman. She explodes with a burst of energy. Simultaneously, she screams and pulls every muscle in her body, including her pussy muscles, where she fails to stop my cock from shooting my seed.

I see her head fall back, the pussy clamp on my cock is released, as a smile comes to her face, and then my arms almost buckle. I fall to my side. Being recorded was not something I liked. I understand the need, but that took a lot of my energy from me. I feel like I fucked her for two hours. I am hungry, thirsty, and sleepy. My sisters release Samantha. I fall asleep with Samantha kissing the tip of my nose. Fade to black.

To be continued ...

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,967 Followers