Zai and Tim Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all look at her with wonder.

Mary continues, "Hey, this shouldn't surprise you. Think of flying cars. You know they exist. They were all the rage for a while. Then they weren't. Why? Mechanical failures. It happens. Why do people still fly in airplanes? They have wings; they can glide to earth if they lose an engine. What happens to a flying car with no wings? It's like dropping an egg on the ground. The people in the car with an engine failure and the egg look very similar. Hence, we have cars that float over the road. Nobody dies from falling four inches. Tim, go fix the engines."

I know that nobody else has engineering experience. I will have to connect the pipes that transfer the fuel. My ship like every other starship use Dioxene, a synthetic liquid made from oil, coal, water, and a few other mundane compenets. It's easy to find enough of these items on most planets if yo get stuck. Then the pipes need to be welded. I can't have any leaks, or we all die. Fortunately, we have the tools to inspect the welds, and show where I need to improve the welding and indicate any leaks.

I fret, but in reality I wouldn't trust anyone else to do this. I am naked already and all the women stop talking while I walk to my closet to get my spacesuit. I say mine, but they're universal. Each adjusts to the wearer. They're all white. They don't need to be, but with the suits disposing of any toilet needs, nobody wants to see that. It's also why you wear them naked. The suit handles everything, but your clothes are wet or messy until it does. It's more comfortable wearing nothing.

I walk with my crowd of followers to the airlock. I stop to pick up the tools that I will need. At the airlock, I attach my oxygen hose. I verify I can breathe before I vacuum the air out of the room. Moving in the suits is an acquired skill. If you push your arm to the right, you move to the left. Think of swimming in space, and that's about the feeling. The suit interprets your movements and fires tiny propulsion jets. The real problem is the suit doesn't know the difference between moving and reaching for a tool. The suit is often wrong.

I found that if I push left by reaching right for a tool, I stay still. Mary spins in space, infuriating her that I am far better. No way she is showing how bad she is in front of others. I know not to push her. It takes ninety minutes to make the repairs. I have several coaches explaining exactly how to do my job. They criticize me for heating too much, moving too far, not being at the right angle.

I have had enough, "Zai, turn off my sound. They can watch, but I need to concentrate."

Mary is irate, but that was soon cut off. Now I have peace and quiet. I will have hell to pay when I go back in. Oh well, the silence is worth it.

*****

Air has just filled the airlock. I unlatch the oxygen line. As I open the door, there is a gauntlet of women to greet me. Only Carla looks happy. Mary reaches back; she will give me a beating for turning off the sound. As Mary's arm cocks back, Carla kicks out her lower front leg. That made Mary unstable. Carla hooks Mary's arm whips her around, and as she comes around, Carla tosses her on the ground.

The previously happy Carla now has the look of a stone-cold killer. Mary's life is in danger.

Carla uses a deep, slow voice, "Tim is now part of the ruling family. The status of men is changing; you need to get used to it. Besides all that, he isn't a piece of property; he is a human being that's older than eighteen. He has rights. If I ever see you do ANYTHING out of his new status, I will personally snuff out your life. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

A scared to death, Mary says meekly, "I understand. I am sorry. I will try to change. We have so much history." She is in tears, "I do love him."

Carla is still cold, "You have a hell of a way of showing it. Your previous actions can get you ... hurt." She pauses, "... or worse."

Mary is scared and hides behind my birth mother. Trinity has no time or compassion for Mary. She moves to me and hugs me hard. That was damn cool how Carla set the bar on expectations of behavior. It looked like an implied threat; nope, it's very much a real threat.

The front lounge is now a dining room. We have dinner. It's the best dinner we've had so far. Zia needs to use these food replicators in all ship variations she comes up with. As software, it makes no difference to her. It makes a big difference to me.

Well, this will make us a few hours late. That should stir them up with worry.

After dinner, mom announces, "We would have arrived at 4:00 AM tomorrow. Now, we are set to arrive about 6:00 AM. I don't want any of us to have grumbling stomachs or look unrefreshed. We are going to bed early, rising early, and dining early. I want us walking off this ship like we're ready to start working. To bed, all of you."

Mary reaches out for my hand as Trinity does the same. Both moms have a hand.

Trinity is aloof, "He is my son, and I want to see what all the hype is about. You need to get in line or talk to Carla." As Mary lets go of my hand, Trinity says soft enough for only me to hear, "Good luck with that... Bitch."

Trinity is soft and caring as we walk into her room, "I want what Monica got if you could forgive me enough. I know I was a horrible mother. Getting to be Queen made it worth it. Yet, I wonder. With your help, would I have risen to queen sooner? I had no help and made many blunders along the way. With you as my advisor, it makes me wonder what could have been ..."

I reply with a soft voice as we both undress, "Then I would never meet Mary. I never get tested. I never join her group. Maybe I never learn to play Chess. There are way too many factors that even I can't calculate the odds. It doesn't matter. We are here, in this bed, on this ship, having saved the galaxy from war. We needed my organization for that and then all the neceessary killings."

Mom corrects me, "You said your organization. Isn't it Mary's?"

I smile, "No." Mom is genuinely surprised. "She works for me. Many women, a lot of well-paid women, work for me. I play where others dread to go. I do what others can't. I police the police. I stop the darkest of humanity, man or woman. I've been doing this since I was fourteen. I almost killed Mary when she beat me with the leather belt.

"Some say I am the boogie man. Some hire me to kill the boogie man. A lot is based on perception and their point of view. At the end of the day, I try to make the world a better place using any means at my disposal. I really did figure this was a one-way trip. I figured it was worth saving billions of lives."

Mom has tears in her eyes. She is in bed, with a pillow under her head, legs spread wide enough.

I softly say, "Close your eyes."

She closes her eyes. Now, she has a look of dread on her face, like I might hit her.

I giggle, "You look soooo cute. You have a look on your face like I might harm you in some way. Have I not proved yet that I don't hate you?"

Mom relaxes, "I knew that when I woke up alive. If you could have a hundred people killed on two planets in one evening, I could just have easily been one person on your list. For me, I still remember the dread in my grandmother's voice as she told us stories of how evil men were.

"Then I have a male child; the humiliation was overwhelming. Now to see the type of person you have become, it's amazing. You have forever affected the galaxy. I may be the leader over half the galaxy, but the bureaucracy does the real work. I can nudge the machine we call a government a bit right or left, but for the most part, I am a figurehead."

I set her at ease, "Tonight, you are a woman. Many years ago, you got to experience something that women eagerly engaged in, sex with a man. Unlike now, they craved sex with men. Sex with women was far less common. Trust me. Like Monica, I promise you will enjoy this tremendously."

I have knees on both sides of my mom as I crawl up the bed. I maneuver to my elbows, leaving me enough room to engage in a loving kiss with mom. The loving emotions surprise me. I was expecting something closer to my sisters. This was way more than that. We continue the soft yet passionate kiss for a while longer. I had always wondered what my birth mom was like and if she would have approved of what I have become. I wanted ... acceptance, to know that I was good enough.

Having appeased my need, I pull away.

Mom sums it up well, "Wow."

Trinity is timid and shy now, unable to look at me, "Against my mother's wishes, I spent my savings to get pregnent. One small procedure and the egg in me is injected with sperm. For nine months I carried you, proud that you would see me become queen. I took my supliments, ate well, no drinking, plenty of exercise. I did everything I could to have a healthy baby.

"When my water broke, Pat, my partner, delivered the baby in my bedroom. I was so estatic when I hear you cry. You were healthy. Then I saw the look of horror on Pat's face. You were a male. Pat starts wrapping the umbilical cord around your neck. It broke my heart, you were male, the worst possible outcome. Yes, death was better. Yet, you were so cute, so vulnerable. I yelled stop, and told her to drop you, Tim, off at the orphanage."

"So many nights I have wondered about you. So many ...," her voice softly trails off.

She composes herself, "I have to address all my planets tomorrow and explain what happened. I need to be sharp and alert. I can't be worn out because I had sex for hours. I also need you at your best. You may have to save us again. You have just fifteen minutes to make me orgasm. I know you can do much better. We will hold that for another day. I need to understand fucking a male for my speech tomorrow."

I give her my mischievous grin, "I think I can work with that. Keep in mind, this is the end of forty to sixty minutes of slower and more fulfilling fucking that you've missed out on. As good as this will be, it could have been far better."

Mom giggles, "Normally, I would call bullshit. However, I know it's all true. I have seen the look on their faces. Carla, your sisters, even Monica all were easily distracted after their time with you. I can't have that, so take me to the finish line and show me a good time."

I quickly crawl between my birth mother's legs. With my sisters, I had no problem doing this. With my Trinity, it seems wrong. I have no business using the morals card now after the stuff I did and sanctioned last week. I slowly push my way into her body. She is up to the task. With relatively little effort, she takes all of me.

Instantly mom is happy beyond words. I get an excellent moan of satisfaction from her, followed by her trying to talk, "Love. Warm. Hard. Stupendous." Who says stupendous these days? All I have done is push in and pull out once. I give her a few more. I want her to know what she passed upon. OK, fifteen minutes. I better speed up. In an instant, I am rolling my hips about ninety percent of my fastest speed.

I don't skimp on length; she gets the whole thing. Mom is an "Ug" machine. With each thrust into her body with my cock, she grunts out an "Ug!"

I'm not sure mom hears me, but my soft voice says to her, "You need Carla in your cabinet, leading a critical committee or branch. She will be the best you have. It will help our relations with Monica. Carla will be the next Queen for them.

"I see a far better relationship between the two empires and far more trade than ever before. A golden age is coming, and you will lead it into the history books. That peace agreement and your new friendship will prove to be galaxy-changing."

I lost track of my speed, and I am beyond full speed. I inspired myself!

Carla surprises both of us by stepping to the side of the bed. She has a look of love in her eyes. She bends over and sucks on mom's nipples. HOLY FUCK! I am going even faster. Mom is having a hard time breathing enough. She is sucking hard for air.

Carla has a devious look on her face as she whispers, "You're going to be a grandmother. I'm pregnant."

Simultaneously, mom and I scream at precisely the same time, for the same length of time, and only two octaves different. Mom clamps her pussy hard on my cock. I still shoot five blasts into my mother. Her body jerks with each shot of my cum. Her smile also gets larger with each burst of cum. She enjoyed that tremendously.

Mom is worn out. She worked hard to hang on to me. I was lost in my speech and fucking that I didn't realize I gripped mom's shoulders so tightly. I see my handprints. I hope that goes away by tomorrow.

Mom is excited and wants to talk; I want to roll over and catch my breath.

Mom is full of energy as she says, "I love the feeling when your cum shoots into me."

She wipes a finger through her lips and hesitates before wiping my juice on her tongue.

Carla adds, "I know, right? Everything is so hot, then a cool liquid fills you up. No woman is doing that."

Mom continues, "It's messy, sticky, and woah, that's salty. Hmmmm, that's different. After the salty, it's an unusual taste. I understand your five researchers now. I only took ten minutes, and that just isn't enough.

"You two go to bed. I am taking a shower and then going to sleep myself. If he stays here, I won't get any sleep tonight. Please, both of you, get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day. I am counting on you, Carla. Protect our man. He needs sleep."

Carla rolls her eyes, and then with a practiced voice to annoy mom, she says in a deep voice, "Yes, mom."

That did not go over well.

Carla snickers, "Exactly the same reaction my own mother would have given me. Tim, you're right; they are so much alike." Mom is still smiling. "Come on, let's get going before I push her too far."

I quip, "With the smile on her face, that's not happening tonight."

Mom, still naked, turns around and walks towards the shower. Carla pulls my hand and guides me back to my bedroom. Wow, I love this version of the ship. It is so much nicer than anything I have ever experienced. Carla forces me to shower alone. She does dry me off and pushes me into bed. Sleep came easy for me.

Chapter 14 -- A New Captain

I wake up, and all is not well. We are back on Mary's ship and everyone, but Mary is held to the common outer hull wall by a forcefield. We are all waking up, and nobody is happy. Nobody can talk, there is something around my face that allows me to breathe, but I can't open my mouth. That means I can't issue orders.

Mary is enjoying this very much. She waits for us to stop fighting the restraints.

With a smug attitude, Mary announces, "I too like contingencies. I added a few overrides to Zai's source code for this situation. I don't give a damn about the war, the treaty, or any of your other petty squabbles. I bought that son of a bitch; and I own him."

She steps in front of my birth mother, Trinity, "You of all people have nothing to say in this matter. You are the worst of us all. You never even looked at him, and you threw him into the garbage, like leftover food. He meant nothing to you. You have done fine without him, I might add. You won't miss him at all."

She addresses my sisters, "I don't understand you three. You never met a man in your life, Tim shows up, and your first thought is, hey, let's screw him. You three make me sick; you're pathetic."

She stands in front of Carla, "You're the dumbest of the them all. There is no way that you love someone after just three days. So typical of little immature girls. You're going to miss out on your chance to be Queen, just because of Tim. How truly pathetic. I should kill you."

Mary is addressing all of us now, "You're all lucky in that each of you is part of a royal family. I may despise all of you, but no way I am taking on one of your deaths and having the entire galaxy chasing me forever. I'm not stupid. Zai! Bring Tim down and turn him around, so they can see his face. Keep his arms, legs, and especially his head immobilized. I need access to his chest and back."

NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO! I am going to kill the bitch when I get out of here.

Mary goes to her room and comes back with a thick leather belt.

Zai cuts in, "Maryyyyyyy, I don't think this is a good idea." Whack! She strokes my back. "How many times has he beaten you in a row at Chess?" Whack! She strokes my back.

I am crying like a baby; the pain is horrible.

Mary says, "Fifty-three, you know that. Why did you ask?"

Please talk all you want, anything to stop her from striking me again.

Zai continues, "What are the odds that he survives this?"

Mary laughs, "Zero, I am going to kill him for humiliating me. In space, with me as the captain, I can do it legally."

Karen, the replacement AI is next to speak, "MARY! Our ship has been grappled by Monica's battlecruisers. They are hailing us, and they don't sound happy."

Mary says, "Well, put them on audio only."

"This is admiral JoAnn Sventooth, commanding the three escort battle cruisers. We are monitoring our princess; she is under extreme duress. YOU MUST STOP IT NOW, or we WILL board your ship," says the timid-sounding admiral.

Mary casually responds, "Sorry, your admiral-ness, but I am dispensing some justice over here. No princess or Queen is being hurt in any way."

JoAnn replies, "Bullshit! My princess is being hurt emotionally; we won't stand for that."

JoAnn says to her crew, "One percent."

The ship makes an eerie sound of distress. They're crushing my ship like a beer can.

Karen sounds distressed, "The force field holding us in position and our ship has been reduced by one percent."

Mary stands in front of me, "How the fuck do you do this?"

Is she expecting an answer? I can't talk.

JoAnn asks, "How far must I crush your ship before you stop stressing my princess?"

Mary is irritated, "Fine. I have some passengers for you. Pull along the side and set up a protected walkway. You can take them home; I am taking my ship and leaving them. I don't need this hassle. You've got five minutes, or they're walking home. Out."

Mary looks at us but says to Zai, "Leave them restrained until the portal opens. Then I want you to throw them in the walkway. I have had enough of this shit. I want their luggage brought to the portal door. I don't want their crap with me one minute longer."

Zai took her time parading the royal party and their luggage to the portal door.

Mary instructs Zai, "Only when the door opens and they're ready to leave, may you release them. I want a force field between them and me. I don't want one of their protective yahoos shooting me."

It's only a minute before the portal opens, and one of my assassins walks through the door with a pistol in hand.

Mary's only comment is, "OH fuck," as a bullet goes through her heart. All of us are released. I help easy Mary's body to the floor. I still love her.

Carla asks my family, "Are any of you surprised by this?"

Trudy has her mouth hanging open before she says, "How?"

Mom fills in for her daughter quite accurately, I might add, "Don't you think Tim saw this as a possibility? This one wasn't so hard to see. She was a mean woman."

She asks me, "Did Mary ever really have control of the ship?"

I reply, "Oh yes." I pause. "To a point." They all grin. "I told Zai to allow Mary to go wild. My jaw was free; I could have talked. I wanted to know her limits. I knew they were monitoring Carla, and I wanted my assassin to kill her rather than me doing it."

Sally, the assassin, says, "Everyone hated the bitch. Good riddance if you ask me. That is one death that won't bother me at all. I will clean this up. You all need showers and to get dressed after you eat. Hurry up; you only have two hours before we dock."

I smile as I say, "Zai, back to the luxury ship. The food was much better."