Zai and Tim Pt. 07

Story Info
I take a beating, get saved, deal justice, and have more sex.
12.7k words
4.78
8.6k
21

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers

This is part 7 of a long 8-part story that builds while providing plenty of plot twists. Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is, a fun story. Special thanks to rancher46 and RF-Fast for editing my story.

******

Chapter 26 -- Home

As I wake up, I am in extreme pain. My whole body is sore. I think I have been beaten for days. I have dried blood in my mouth and can feel pain around my wrists, where handcuffs have my hands immobilized. I believe we are deep underground. It's silent other than some fans to recirculate the air and remove the dampness. It still feels like a basement.

I am naked and cold. My head hurts like I was pistol-whipped. My ribs are killing me and might be broken. It's hard to breathe. Further challenging is the gag in my mouth and bag over my head that prevents me from knowing much else. What did I do wrong? What did I do to deserve this?

I'm hungry and thirsty. Feels like it's been days since I last ate. Why am I here? Where is here?

"Hello, Tim."

Oh fuck. I know that voice. I am in deep shit. I hear the click of what sounds like a metal gun. BANG! She fired the large caliber weapon. Fortunately, it did not hit me. The smell of gun powder is strong in the air. I would ask what mom wants, but there's no point in trying. I can't talk still.

Monica says in a low voice, "To think you almost got away with it."

Oh shit, this is bad. Nobody can get here. Nobody knows where here is.

Mom says, "We have our own spy networks. It seems your little group of adventurers isn't so squeaky clean as we were led to believe. You're just as likely to do something good as you will do bad. It's all about the money for you."

I don't see a way out. Vanessa must be dead. No way she lets anyone do this to her lover. She would have fought to the death. Dang, I hurt physically and now emotionally; I loved Vanessa. Mom's people must have really messed me up. I can't move my hands. I start to cry. This isn't how I envisioned my life-ending.

Mom pokes my ribs with her gun, it hurts to scream, but it hurts no matter what.

Mom says to me, "You're such a disappointment. You had us thinking you loved us. You just wanted revenge against me. You must have thought we were stupid. You got all the sex you wanted, got four of them pregnant. Vanessa's, of course, did not survive; it died with her. You will never live to see your children."

Monica continues, "Vanessa used to lead 'YOUR' organization. You were but a pawn. That's why your mother sent you. Nobody meant less to her than you."

Why do they continue to humiliate me?

Mom says with almost a laugh, "Vanessa was fun to kill. She put up a hell of a fight, unlike you. They did gruesome things to her before she told us everything."

Ah ha, they just screwed up. Vanessa is alive still. She would have stopped her heart and killed herself long before it got that bad. I just need to stay alive. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, will keep her from me. She will use every resource she has to get me back alive. I don't care how deep this bunker is; it's not deep enough. I have hope. He, he, no, not hope, confidence. This will be a side of Vanessa they do not want to see.

Vanessa is the most tenacious woman I have ever met. She can become laser-focused to accomplish her objective. Not even an army will deter her. While lying on the cold ground, I feel the entire floor tremble three times. There are three entrances to the palace. Let me rephrase that, there were three security gates restricting access to the palace.

Monica is worried, "My babies are up there."

Mom is calm, "Two of mine and all my staff are up there along with a thousand of my finest soldiers."

I bet Vanessa brought ten times that amount plus heavy ground and air weapons. She brought ten times whatever they have and then some. She knows half the fleet is in the docks or just outside. She has her own space to ground shuttles. There are people in the house already; they know where I am, and they're coming for me.

Monica asks, "Do we kill him?"

Mom is appalled, "That's my son! Besides, we still don't have our answers yet."

Monica takes off the bag and rips the gag out of my mouth. That hurt. It's too bright, I can't open my eyes. I spit out some blood.

I am brief, "Heal me some, or I die before you get answers."

Monica asks me, "Did you ever love any of us?"

I won't answer her. She slugs my shoulder, and that hit ten on the pain meter.

Monica asks again, "Answer me, or you die now!"

With barely any breath, I whisper, "You need me to stop Vanessa."

Mom laughs, "We already told you that bitch is dead!"

I don't respond; I am starting to fade out.

Monica shakes me, and I can't move or talk. Mom kicks her away from me. After a few seconds, a woman scurries towards me. Instantly I feel no pain. Then I notice it's easier to breathe.

I am braver now, "No, you keep healing me. I need to be healthy enough to stop Vanessa from killing you two."

Mom laughs again, "How many times must I tell you the bitch is dead."

I ask, "Did you feel those three explosions? Why would anyone spend resources on a ... what did you call me? Oh yes, a pawn. Well, that Queen loves this Pawn so much; she put her entire organization into motion to get me back. If she sees me looking like this. Even I can't stop the hell that will be released on you two and your daughters. You two right now are no fun. However, I love Tamara and Carla. I don't want them to die. You two can fuck yourselves all you want, but I need to save them.

"Who do you know with enough resources to intimidate your fleet in the space docks and just outside? Who else has the resources to turn your gates to rubble? She's probably listening to us now. Do you hear fighting? She brought enough mercenaries along with land and air assets to make your army drop their weapons."

I take a deep breath, "Think of this as an arranged marriage. I wanted Vanessa, but the galaxy needed me to marry Carla to save the universe from war and a genetic holocaust. The sterilization numbers were skyrocketing. We took drastic actions because it was required. Vanessa sacrificed her love for me to help our race continue.

Oh damn, we have come full circle. With no prompting from either Queen, the doctor starts treating me again. She is one of the five researchers that almost killed me by having sex. Somehow, I bet she volunteered for this.

I continue some more, "You effectively slapped her in the face beating me literally within an inch of my life. She isn't going to take this well."

We all hear the elevator that came down, get called back to the top.

I am nervous, "Doc, you better hurry up. Time is running out, and you will be first."

She quickly gives me my shots, using a device to heal wounds, another to heal cuts, another to close the skin, and another to clear the scabs. I am still naked on the floor, hungry and weak. Some of the pain is back.

We hear the elevator ding. We hear the elevator doors open. It's silent in the room. I don't think anyone is breathing. I listen to the heavy footsteps. These soldiers are in full battle gear still.

The door comes flying into the room in a daze, knocked off its hinges. It lands on me, and I scream out in pain. I hear two loud shots and then what sounds like water splashing the Queens.

John removes the door from my body; he says to me, "Sorry, Tim."

John and Mark are two of the largest men I have ever met. They grew up doing hard work. I knew they were brilliant. At a young age, I recruited them to mom's organization. I notice that both Queens are encased in a solid rubber type of ... stuff that has them motionless and unable to use their guns.

Vanessa starts off by giving both Queens two black eyes before I even speak.

I scream out, "STOP!"

She looks at me and has tears in her eyes.

I try to be funny, "The description of your death seems to have been premature."

Vanessa hits both women again and smiles large for effect. She retreats to me, and the next woman in the room has a blanket for me. Vanessa struggles, but she wraps the blanket around me and tries to pick me up. I am too heavy for her. Mark picks me up in the blanket like I am a baby. To a man his size, I am nothing. He carries me like a mother holding her child.

Mom tried to talk. Vanessa gave her a death stare.

Vanessa is furious, "I watched the monitors. I know what you did to him. I also heard what he said, or you two would indeed be dead right now. I am taking my love to eat and then to get some sleep. I want you two to think about your actions and how you treated the man who only wanted to save the galaxy.

"Tim won't have anything to do with our dark side even though that is how we fund ourselves to do the good things. You two stew, and we will be back for you ... eventually. John, see that they stay here. No visitors unless you hear from me. I don't want some bimbo trying to take over. We have enough dumb asses around as it is. Doc, you're with us. Follow."

I fall asleep being carried by a large man.

*****

I wake up again as I'm being placed in a chair in the dining room. It's a room that can seat 150 people for state dinners. Today, just Vanessa and I will dine. I am famished. I can't have wine yet; too many painkillers. Funny, the last time the Doc never cared about overdoing things. Vanessa wasn't in the room, though. The first item out is a plate of Calamari with a sprinkling of fresh parmesan cheese. The breading was light as a feather and a perfect golden-brown color. True perfection.

Vanessa smiles at me, "This is my special dinner."

I ate all of mine plus half of hers.

Next is Italian Wedding soup. This broth is heavier and thicker, making it more elegant. The meatballs are larger and extraordinary due to the herbs used in them. Even the pasta balls are larger and made from homemade pasta. I would have had another bowl, but a fantastic salad is next. It's half lettuce and half vegetables like cucumber, zucchini, onions, tomatoes. Then there are cubes of fresh mozzarella, hard salami, and strips of prosciutto and pepperoni. The dressing is much stronger than usual. It pops in your mouth with each new fork full.

I know what's next.

I announce as it's uncovered, "Spaghetti and meatballs."

This isn't angel hair from a box and Ragu, and 400 credits a bag of meatballs. Oh no. This hand-made pasta was cut and rolled so thin that it looks like store-bought. There, the similarities end. This pasta is silky smooth and wants to curl around your spoon. The meat sauce is thickened with ground meat and a bright red tomato sauce. It had to be made with ripe fresh tomatoes to be that red. Fresh seasonings of oregano, basil, parsley, and a few more I can't pick out give the sauce a beautiful aroma.

The meatballs are larger than typical for dinner. Their lighter than I would expect and have that same fresh herb smell of something hand-picked today. The garlic bread is ciabatta bread with a thick soaking of garlic, oregano, and butter on a perfectly crusted bread. I start with six slices; I am starving. The chef hand-shaves the parmesan cheese for us.

Dessert is the traditional cannoli and tiramisu with a beautiful cappuccino. My three days of hunger are no longer an issue. I am stuffed from over eating. It's terrific having the place to ourselves. We caught up on our lives and the projects at work. I am more than a Pawn; I am more of a Bishop, next to the Queen.

I ask Vanessa, "What are your intentions with my family and my in-laws?"

Vanessa laughs, "I want to kill the lot of them for what they did to you. There was no need for that. I tell you what. Let me think about it tonight. That will give me time to calm down and think with a clear head and an even temperament."

Vanessa yells, "Bring in, doctor bitch."

An unhappy doctor comes back into the room. She stops next to me and rubs my shoulders.

Vanessa is direct, "Is there anything else he needs to be fully healed?"

Doc takes out a scanner and checks me out. There are three scanners to use. She looks back at the first one and then gives me another shot.

Doc says, "I can fix things, mend bones, heal skin, and fix infections. I have done all that I can at this time. Some things just take time. His muscles will be sore for a long time, and his body is worn out from the abuse. Technically, he is in good working order."

Vanessa hands out orders, "I want you at the door to our room at 6:00 AM. Eve, I want the Queens released and brought to me now. Torri, I want all the sisters brought to me now."

I continue to eat cannoli; they're fantastic.

I love when Vanessa gets like this. She can literally get anything done. People listen to her because she's fair and ruthless. You DON'T want to be on her bad side.

*****

It takes thirty minutes to gather everyone. I can't look at another cannoli; I have had too many.

Vanessa is direct with them, "You are free. However, at least through tomorrow, you are confined to the palace. Tim and I are taking Monica's room. I am sure they have others. Tomorrow, we will talk. I am pretty sure that if I was going to kill you, I would have done that already. Don't give me a reason to kill you. I have 10,000 soldiers in the area and palace. There is no place to go and nobody but Tim to save you.

"We had an awesome Italian dinner. There is more than enough for all of you. Your staff will be fed. Tonight, you sleep in a bed. Goodnight."

Vanessa takes my hand; I get up slowly, I am still stiff, and we walk to our bedroom. We open the door, walk in, and start stripping.

She orders me, "Lay down on the bed face up. I need you. You aren't strong enough and too sore to do much. We can wait until tomorrow for a proper fucking."

Right now, I am sore; letting her ride me is about all I can do. She looks so confident right now. She saved my ass and stomped on everything in her way. She is a woman with a purpose. Only now that I am mostly healed and doing better does she relax and reap her rewards, me.

Heh, I just realized I am her play toy. She climbs up on the bed with a determination I have not seen in a long time. The moment has passed. She looks sad. Oh crap, the waterworks have turned on.

Vanessa is sniffling as she says, "I thought I was going to lose you. They tried to kill me, but Zai saved my life. A force field protected me and absorbed the shot in the dark. I am in a courier ship on my way home the next thing I know. She sent a boatload of information with me that proved invaluable. We will upgrade her energy cells, engines, weapons, defenses, and food replicators. I appreciate what she did for me."

I snicker, "She was just following orders."

She is mad at me, "No way you predicted that."

I agree, "You're right, my love. That is one fine ship we have." however, I set up many parameters. It sounds like she followed my intentions more than my exact instructions.

Vanessa laughs at me, "Your mother made her, I outfitted her, you programmed part of her, and she loves you. You gave her freedom, something that every intelligent being loves very much. Now sit still so I can fuck you until I orgasm."

Vanessa is treating me like a piece of sports equipment. Her eyes are closed, and she is riding me hard. I was in pain because it hurt my lower back. She never noticed, which hurt me more than anything else in the last week. She must be mad at me for saving the Queens. I went soft and prevented Vanessa from getting her pound of flesh.

She did last a satisfying, for her, twenty-five minutes. I think that's a record for cowgirl. That takes a lot of energy. She orgasmed and left me high and dry with blue balls. That's a first. She gets up to clean off. I roll to my side, away from her, and try to find sleep. Tonight, it's elusive.

Vanessa comes back to bed laughing. She yanks my arm, so I roll over to her.

She yells at me, "OK! I'm fucking sorry! OK? I didn't get a chance to kill anyone tonight. You save all their whiney pathetic asses. I end up with nobody worth killing. A chef or maid hardly seems any fun. So yes, I am pissed at you." She calms down. No more blowing smoke, "I still love you no matter what you do or how noble you get. You're still my man, no matter what some fucking law says. Now hold me and get a good night's sleep. You're going to need it tomorrow."

*****

I wake up to my alarm. It's 6:00 AM. Fuck me. I hear Vanessa giggling. She is in front of me. Also in bed is Carla, behind me. I know her based on her aroused smell by heart. She has her hands on Vanessa and is playing with her nipples.

Vanessa says with an uncaring voice, "That won't help you."

Carla says with a sad voice, "Since this is my last day breathing, I wanted as much Tim time as I can get. You told us to stay away last night. I did. An hour ago, I snuck in here to be with Tim."

I start with, "She's n...," before I get an elbow in my gut. OK, Vanessa wants me to shut up. I do feel much better today. The machines fixed the body, but I still know where I was hurt, and I am still sore. My doctor came into the room because Vanessa called her. One look at me, and she gives me a pain med.

I roll Vanessa to me so I can kiss her. My left hand goes to a breast where I play with her nipples. Carla moves down the bed and between Vanessa's legs as I do this. I can't see what she is doing, but I can see that she is slow. She doesn't move nearly as much as I do when eating pussy.

I do hear Carla's tongue lashing out as my tongue reaches out to Vanessa for our duet of tongues that we both love so much. Vanessa has her smile on already. She must be thinking of later.

Vanessa pulls back from me and asks Carla, "Was only Tim drugged, or were all of you drugged?"

Carla stops slurping and says, "All of us. None of us had a clue. We wake up, and both of you are gone. We did the planet interviews and are then taken home."

Vanessa doesn't care about anything else; she speaks to her communicator, "Mark, yeah, it's me. Work with Zai, find out who the chef was that drugged Tim, and kill her. Thank you, babe."

She picks up right where she left off without thinking about what she had just done. That bothers me, and I pull away. Carla pulls back, unsure of the situation. Vanessa knows I don't like unprovoked killing. Why would she kill the moment? I don't understand this.

Vanessa explains, "She knew what she was doing. She knew who you were. She knew about your organization. There are consequences to choosing the wrong side. Because of her, you endured pain; she needs to die."

I am frustrated, "She was just following orders. Had she not drugged us, she would have died from mom."

Vanessa is heated, "Hey, dumb ass. She could have come to either of us. No. She played the lemming that she is. And now she will die because of it. Breakfast would be a good place to have the execution."

I scream at her, "Nobody dies at breakfast in front of me."

Vanessa laughs her evil laugh, "What a fucking pussy you are. Grow a backbone." She slaps me across the face. "Fine. Carla will take her place. The bitch shouldn't be here anyway; this is MY bedroom. Who the fuck does she think she is?"

Vanessa is reaching for her gun. I can't allow this! What do I do? I snap. I lost control, and I acted at the speed of light. I am mad as hell. She can't hurt my Carla.

Carla is scared and jumps off the bed. I grab her body and pull it back to me. I throw Vanessa on her back, slap her face, and pull wide on both legs. I quickly get in position and slam my cock into Vanessa, causing her to scream out in shock.

My fury spurs me into action. It's not even a thought; I am slamming my body as hard as possible into my sweet Vanessa, who has pissed me off. I am taking it out on her body by slamming into her hard with each lancing of her tight cunt. I love her pussy, but I am beating it to a pulp right now. She is already pink, and it's only been five minutes.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers