Zai and Tim Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each slam of my body, her entire body launches forward and then relaxes back in place as I pull out. Why isn't she fighting this? I am distracted by Carla using her arms to motion for me to roll her over into doggie position. Oh yes, I like that idea. I pull out with a quick move, use a hand to slap her body, forcing her to roll over. I pull back her body without letting her legs move. That forces her into a kneeling position.

SLAP! SLAP! OUCH!

I slap each ass cheek hard, she screamed out an ouch. I slap her ass cheeks once more. No ouch this time. My brain hasn't started working again. My smaller head is doing all the thinking and enjoying; he's having a hell of a time right now. I don't think I have ever felt this good before with Vanessa.

I can feel my need storming along; I speed up the fucking. I slow down. I use my arms to pull my body forward. I am faster and hitting harder. Each thrust earns me a scream out of Vanessa. Am I hurting her?

Carla screams at me, "Be a real man, fuck the bitch hard! She wanted to kill me! KILL ME!"

My anger is back in full force. I am motivated; I am saving Carla. I fuck harder and faster.

I stumble while fucking as I realize that she made me do this. She wasn't going to kill Carla in front of me. Damn, I fell for it. What a chump I am. I get back up, and I am fucking hard again. I'm not as fast or as hard. Carla jumps in, hitting Vanessa's ribs hard, causing her eyes to bulge.

Carla says, "Yeah, Tim didn't like it much either. Remember what my mother did to him. Tim, do you remember them poking your ribs? Remember that searing pain?"

I am pissed again. I am back to my fastest speed and my hardest, slamming into Vanessa. I release her hips which causes me to slow down. I grab a huge wad of wet hair and pull it up, forcing her to pull back towards me. Her breasts are on display. Carla holds them and starts biting her nipples immediately. Vanessa arches her back as she orgasms.

She lets out a monumental scream that will wake the entire palace. Nobody is sleeping anymore. Instantly, she goes from a scowl on her face and mad as hell at me to a huge smile of serenity. I fall to the side towards Carla. I know she will care for me. No way Vanessa can lift a finger right now. He, he, she's lucky to be breathing still after what I put her through.

Carla has me in her lap with a sheet over me. She's using the blanket to dab both Vanessa and me to remove the sweat. That will prevent us from getting chills. She kisses my forehead with a smile on her face.

Carla explains, "She had heard you do that to us. You love her so much; you would never treat her like that. She heard how awesome it is when you get mad. I take it you figured it out; I saw you slow down. You then surprised me by getting the anger back, and you finished her off."

I snicker, "I played in my mind, your mother pressing my broken ribs and causing me great pain."

Carla says to her doctor friend, "Brit, can you give both Vanessa and Tim one of those shots you gave him when you all met the first time?"

Brit is scared, "Um. Oh, dear. What do I do?" Carla slaps her face. "Your mother threatened me that if I ever ...."

Vanessa asks her, "Who do you fear more, the woman I have locked in her room, or me with my weapon a foot away? I want to fuck Tim again. That was a HELL of a lot of fun. I want some loving."

Apparently, that is an easy decision. Both Vanessa and I have the energy to spare right now. Carla has other ideas. As I move to fuck Vanessa again, Carla pulls my support arm, making me fall to the bed. She then pushes me out of bed and dives for Vanessa's pussy.

I am confused about what happened until I hear the lewd slurping sounds. Carla wanted the cream pie I left. She knows her time is limited; she is aggressive at digging it out. Vanessa loves her enthusiasm and skill. No way Carla is kicked to the side for me ... yet.

Once she finishes, Carla sits up and smiles at me with her shiny face. I toss her up on the bed next to Vanessa. They start kissing, making my cock grow in front of their enlarging eyes.

Vanessa exclaims, "Is that all it takes? Two women touching each other, and you grow hard? No waiting?"

I am all smiles, "It appears yes, you two together is definitely a turn-on. I like fucking better, though."

I push into Vanessa's steamy vagina once again. It's a darker pink; she will be sore later. Right now, she is on a sexual high and couldn't care less. I am much slower and softer than before. Due to her pink pussy, I try not to slam into her at all. Nothing close to the hard slamming I previously did. We touch our bodies occasionally, but it's just a soft tap. With going slow, it's easy to not hurt her anymore.

Carla is the first to talk, "I see he isn't touching you. He must think your soft."

She grins as she fights, not laughing. She knows what it's like.

Vanessa is cold as she says, "We still have the good doctor here with her happy shots. I think your punishment is three hard fucks before breakfast."

Carla somehow laughs at that, "You might as well pull the trigger on your weapon. One makes you sore for a few days, and you walk like you just pee in your pants. It's a good pain, a satisfying pain because you still feel your vagina reliving that glorious feeling. Two would be painful with broken bones, and three is a death wish."

I have no idea how long I have gone; I have been listening to the two of them banter back and forth like I'm not even here. Oh yes, I got this great idea. I am getting sore, I need to end this, and I know exactly how. My smile quickly turns big. Vanessa's smile quickly vanishes. She knows my intentions!

I move to my fast fucking, and I am slamming hard again into my love this time. I don't have the anger. I'm not using my arms to help pull me harder into her. I could be much more aggressive, which would be more painful for her. I'm not wimping out, though. She knows she's being fucked and good. Her smile is back because the joy is back. I slowly speed up. This is new for me.

I usually like her to feel the speed increase. I doubt she could tell right now. Carla is smart enough to not kiss her and restrict her already lessened oxygen intake. She does reach over and holds both nipples. That's nothing special. She then takes both thumbs on the bottom of her nipples and pushes them towards her other finger, causing a pinching effect. Then she rolls the thumb up and stretches the nipple causing Vanessa to scream in pain, followed quickly by a louder shout as her body explodes.

The last time she screamed, this time she was silent. This is new and scary. Immediately the doctor is checking her out. She gives her a mild kick which forces the eyes open and her body to regain bones.

Vanessa surprises the hell out of me by swiping the medicine dispenser from Brit and hitting me with a full dose.

I scream out, "What the hell Vanessa? You can't take another pounding?"

Vanessa is using her maniacal laugh as she says, "It's not for me. Fuck your wife fast. We have breakfast to attend. I am taking a shower. Well! Hurry up and fuck your bitch, the malicious nipple puller."

That was weak. I have a ton of energy, though, and I better use it, or I will be wired all through breakfast. Carla is there, she is naked, and I need to fuck. At seeing my look, she smiles. She is getting exactly what she wants. I move over, insert my cock, and start another twenty minutes of fucking.

This is an excellent old-fashioned hard and fast fucking. Carla doesn't usually get this, but I have already spent over two hours fucking Vanessa and Carla when I finish. I still need a shower so we can have our breakfast and hand out justice.

I am pounding Carla good. I'm using my arms to fuck her even harder. The drug is enough to make me fuck faster. Romance is out the window. I can only do so much. With the artificial stimulus, the mood is all wrong for romance. This is just for fun. It's a manufactured fun. We all know it for what it is, yet here we are fucking still because it's a hell of a lot of fun.

Carla has finally relaxed. I'm sure it helps that Vanessa is in a sex-clouded bubble of joy right now. This is still fun for her because it's me fucking her. She really does love me. Even I wouldn't have had the balls to sneak into this room this morning. Does she know something I don't? No use worrying about it. I am fucking my beautiful wife that I love.

OH FUCK! Squirt. I just came! No warning. Purely out of the blue. Carla gets a good scream in and then falls back into the pillow.

Carla has a huge smile, "Damn, that was exactly what I needed."

I feel a metal object on my arm, near my shoulder. Then I hear that all so familiar "pssst" of an injection. I am furious; Brit just injected me again. I look at Carla and grin. Her smile is gone.

Carla shouts, "Oh no! I just took twenty minutes of glorious pounding. I need to jump in the shower with Vanessa." Carla slaps me across the face hard. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! We will be late for breakfast. VANESSA MIGHT START KILLING PEOPLE! That's ALL on YOU! ARGGGGGG! Teach the BITCH a lesson!"

Nobody likes being yelled at. Nobody likes being bitch slapped. It's even worse in front of your wife's friend. Brit had no right to do that to me. Oh yes, I am mad as hell. Exactly what Carla wanted. It's time for some payback with this doctor.

I grab her arm and throw her down on the bed. In a second, I shred her clothes. In another second, I am inside of her and fuck her as hard as I can. This is what Vanessa got. I am lost in the moment, in a rage-fueled fucking. It's thirty minutes before Vanessa taps me on the shoulder. Immediately I have tears in my eyes for what I have done to this woman. She means nothing to me but is a friend of Carla.

Yes, she took me, and she pissed me off. I just fucked her senseless. She doesn't feel my cum shoot into her body as I finish up. The drugs have worn off, and I am exhausted. Vanessa calls for another doctor; I broke this one. From the sex and Brit squirting, she plays on the bed, bathing her body in all the fluids from sex. She has lost her mind.

Vanessa and Carla assist me to the shower. They both have a blast washing my body. I am thankful to see that damn chair in the shower for the first time ever. It was always in the way before. Right now, it's exactly what I need.

When we finish with the shower, the bed has already been changed. Brit is on the floor sleeping. Four maids are standing by. Two hold me up while two dress me. Vanessa and Carla get dressed on their own. I hear Vanessa call someone, but I am too tired to care.

The new doctor gives me a mild pain killer. They have fixed my organs, my ribs, and my lacerations. They healed the scars and removed any blemishes. However, even when a muscle has been repaired, it is still sore from bruising. The black and blue is gone. The swelling is gone. The muscle still knows it was hurt, and when it pulls tight, that causes pain. Some of the pain is from deep within the muscle. It means that I will hurt for a while.

The new doctor is intelligent and gives me micro boosters until I can walk on my own. I walk out the door and step into a cart that drives us to breakfast. They did dress Brit and brought her along as well.

Chapter 27 -- Breakfast

We are the last to arrive. Brit is placed on the floor next to the door. Both Queens are on the end of the table. Tamara, Tammi, Leslie, and Katrina are on the opposite side of us. Carla sat next to her mom on the end and my left, then I sat down, and Vanessa sat on my right side. As you would expect, both women walk gingerly, and my feet feel like lead.

Nobody looks happy to see us. Along the outside wall is Vanessa's army of mercenaries. Two guards flank each server, and I bet Vanessa's chefs are working with guards in the kitchen as well. I see the palace guards by each door. None of them have weapons. They do seem happy to be doing their jobs. They aren't intimidated by the occupying force; I like that.

For now, Vanessa does all the talking. She knows me so well we don't need to discuss what I want.

Vanessa uses a robust and commanding voice, "Let me start off by saying that right now, with what I know, everyone sitting at this table will not be killed by my people or me."

Everyone relaxes from their tense and nervous exterior.

Vanessa's anger falls on the two Queens, "You two must be two of the dumbest people I have ever met. You each go out looking for more information on Tim and my organization. You both receive damming information that makes Tim out to be a maniacal super-villain. Then they explain all the horrible things my organization has done. By the way, your own people verified he was Trinity's son when she first made a claim. Duh! They said he was hell-bent on taking over the world by faking his DNA.

"You both went to the same man. Of course, he gave you both the same story, he IS a true super-villain, and you two incompetent fools almost brought his plans to fruition. Most of what he told you did happen, but HE did those things. Try getting it confirmed when you get information that seems too out of character. If you can't, there's probably a good reason for it." She pauses to catch her breath. "Like, maybe, BECAUSE IT ISN'T TRUE!"

She takes several deep breaths while both Queens are looking down, embarrassed.

I take over, "Did you really think I was capable of that? Did you believe Carla was so foolish that I could make her love me that quickly? It's incredible how little you think of your own daughters. Have I done anything other than give them joy and work to attract men to our planets? That doesn't help me; there are more women for me with fewer men. Your logic is amazingly flawed. My family knew how I dreaded going to Vole-4. I really thought I was going to die.

"By the way, what happened? Why was I captured and not killed? Vanessa was there just a few weeks before, and the 'shoot on sight' order was in still place for any men entering the planet space docks."

Vanessa laughs, "That was my doing. I know you're soft. You would sacrifice your own life for the better of the galaxy. One way or another, I was going to make it safe for you. One step on their planet, and I knew they had a problem of biblical proportions. They had no clue. Since it happened over several generations, nobody noticed it. I own the most extensive health care system. We know all the hospitals are clogged with genetic-caused issues.

"I found five doctors that also did research. I told them what I saw and what I knew. I also mentioned that an awesome guy that's a Level Five sexual stud would be stowed away in a ship in two weeks. He would blow their minds with his skills. I know you ran into them. I had no idea they would try to kill you!"

There is a knock on the door. In walks two women I know all too well. I am pleased to see one of them. The first one to walk over to me is Mary Cross. The real Mary Cross. My mouth is hanging open. She tries to hug me, but I lean away from her. She walks away with tears in her eyes. The second woman is Dorothy Smith, my sex instructor. She gives me a long steamy kiss that I reciprocate with glee.

Mary addresses the group, "I am the real Mary Cross. You met one of my clones. I was safe at home while my double appears to have been ... defective."

Mom is quick to answer, "No, I don't think so. I have seen your handy work on my son's back." Mary looks sad at hearing that. "You are not welcome on any planet I rule over, you bitch."

Monica is next, "The same is true on planets I rule."

Mary weakly says, "Well, let's see who is in charge after breakfast, shall we? I only want to go where my son goes."

Tamara has been timid and quiet, fearful of her future. Yet, she is in love. With a strength that nobody has ever seen from her before, Tamara uses a loud, clear, and commanding voice that makes everyone else shut up and take notice.

Tamara says, "You are NOT his mother nor his lover. You are a sick, demented, cruel-hearted bitch with an icy heart. You don't know, love. Your use and exploit people like Tim for your own selfish, greedy use. You taught him everything he knows. He did the opposite of everything you taught him. He was naturally gifted and put you to shame with his intelligence and compassion. He is a far better human than you ever could be.

"Look at the women in this table and then one unable to move by the other door. Why would he need an old skank like you? He has all of us."

One of the guards against the wall takes two loud steps forward, plants the butt of her weapon on the ground with a thud, clicks her boot heels together for a clinking sound.

In a Marine Drill Instructor-inspired voice, she then says, so everyone could hear within 100 kilometers, "Mam! Sir! If these awesome people aren't enough, I have 10,000 willing and able mercenaries that would love to get in line. I believe PRINCESS Tamara is correct; your skanky ass is not needed."

She salutes me. Lifts her weapon, it snaps back into place on her shoulder. She snaps her heels, turns about-face in a quick, rehearsed motion, walks back two steps, makes the same turn motions, clicks her heels, and is in place. Then all the guards click their heels in unison. DAMN! That was impressive.

Dorothy is beaming with smiles as she says lovingly, "With the powers vested into me, I am, effective immediately, making you a Level 7 lover."

Leslie argues, "Wait! I thought he said he wasn't big enough to be anything higher than a five."

Dorothy shoots back, "I saw the video of Vanessa and Tim. I have the power to make the grade adjustment."

Katrina asks, "And who gave you the authority?"

Vanessa smiles with a slight blush, "I do. It's my system. I wrote the original rules and criteria. I changed the criteria after realizing size isn't as important as what you can do. He did a hell of a number on me. What can I say? We are so new to having sex with men again it's hard to tell. That's why I created the system in the first place, to differentiate the good from the bad. Tim may be a ten. I don't have enough experience to know the difference."

A timid Mary asks, "Why am I here?"

Vanessa answers, "Oh no. You don't get your fate before the others do. I already told the others, nobody at the table would be killed. We are going to have breakfast first. Our man is hungry."

I hear the door behind me open, and all five doctors/researchers are now against the wall, not at the table with us. Eeeek, that's not good. They aren't at the table.

The servers bring out breakfast. This is old, yet new. It's the same four breakfasts that started our journey. The difference is these are mini versions. Each is one-quarter of the original size. I am given a serving platter with twice as much. In addition to fresh-squeezed orange juice, someone spent a ton of time making fruit boats. Not fruit bowls, fruit boats. They use all kinds of fruit to craft a unique boat for each of us. 100% edible and fresh. Now that is some amazing skill.

I bet the kitchen has many people with sore hands from squeezing that many oranges. We didn't get tiny juice glasses; these are full twenty-four-ounce water glasses with the pulp just as I prefer it.

Carla grunts, "Ugh, don't they know some of us prefer no pulp?"

Vanessa cuts her off, "Not today."

After that, breakfast was cordial, with most talk revolving around the honeymoon. The lows got far more attention than the highs did. Everyone has moved on to sipping their second cup of coffee before I finish. I am still catching up for three missed days and rough sex last night, long sex this morning, rough sex this morning, and meaningless sex this morning. I know Vanessa has a list of people who will die for our trip's sad parts.

Mom suggests, "It's a perfect day outside. There are no clouds, an easy breeze, and the flowers are all in bloom. I have a gazebo out there with chairs and shade. The overhead fans will cool us off. Let's change into something more comfortable and then meet out there in say ... thirty minutes?"