Zai and Tim Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I declare a winner, that's when the smile leaves my face. I am chilled and scared. Brit is back with her "happy" machine. Fortunately, Carla comes to my aid.

Using the scariest voice she has, Carla says in a slow, low, drawn-out voice, "If you give him a full dose or over-medicate him again, my hand will extract your heart from your body. YOU WILL use microdoses like the smart doctor did ... or else."

Nobody doubted her resolve at that moment. She had the look of a stone-cold killer. Even Vanessa is taken back by her intensity.

Carla is back to her usual self, "OK. This is what we're going to do."

I try to object.

Carla gives me her "shut-the-fuck-up" look and continues, "My days of sharing are over. Most of you now have ways to get your own man. This one is now officially off-limits. I am allowing this one last fling for you to remember him by. We will all take two minutes in missionary. Two in each of doggie, your side, standing doggy, cowgirl, and then back to missionary. If you can get him to cum in you, you're out. With only four winners, I don't want someone getting two.

They all line up on the ground in a circle. Leslie, Katrina, Vanessa, Tamara, Tammi, Trinity, Monica, and at the end, Carla. I want them to get as much fun as possible with only two minutes. To do that, I will go as fast as possible. I will have a chance to catch my breath between women. If nothing else, Brit would love to give me extra energy.

Leslie looks at me and looks sad, "Carla says this is our last time. I'm going to miss you."

Carla is having none of this; she's furious at them all, "I AM MARRIED! You all take him like he belongs to you or something." She is now in tears. "I go to bed by myself while one of you takes MY HUSBAND. When you all get married, can I take your spouse whenever I feel like it? How would you like to be married, and most nights, your spouse is out fucking someone else? "You know what? We're done. I've had enough of this shit. Tim, I'm going back to our room. You all have fun without me. It's what you do best anyways."

Carla quickly stomps off, mad as hell and crying.

My mother says timidly, "Well ... Does that mean we can all take our time with you now?"

The look of hate emanating from Monica, Leslie, and Katrina literally could have killed mom had she not smiled weakly. Time for me to take charge.

I order Brit, "You!" She jumps up on her feet. "Go to Carla and give her something to sleep. We need time; about six hours is about right."

I look at the rest of the group, "You all had to know this was coming. No crystal ball was needed for this one. Leslie, would she want a casual or a formal dinner if it's her choice?"

Easy question for Leslie, "Now that she understands the silverware, she loves formal state dinners."

I ask Monica, "What's her favorite wine and dinner?"

Monica thinks, "I believe Grey Wolf's Cabernet Sauvignon #3 is the brand she asks for most often. She also likes Palmer's Cabernet Sauvignon. For dinner, French onion soup, yeast-raised rolls, Caesar salad, roast pork tenderloin, dumplings, and sauerkraut with caraway seed, or she won't eat it. The gravy needs to be thin. For dessert, she loves both apple strudel and butter braids."

Now Katrina's question, "What does the perfect room look like for her to have a night of romance? Lights on, off, dim, candles, rose petals, rugs, pillows, bed, floor, chair? Any guesses?"

Katrina blushes, "We discussed this a lot as we were growing up. Darkroom, candles, rose petals, floor with at least two blankets. She wears a baby doll outfit while her man wears a happy face pair of boxers."

I look at Tammi, "I want the best masseuse, hairdresser, makeup artist, and nail expert here tonight for Carla."

Tammi asks, "Hairdresser?"

I am frustrated; I have no idea what women call women that cut hair. I'm positive it's not a barber.

I reply, "Figure it out. I have no idea what you call someone that cuts hair."

Now I set my sights on Tamara; she looks nervous.

I smile big, "I want the best woman in the area for eating pussy. Indeed, between you, your sisters, mom, and all your friends, you know one person that is genuinely amazing at eating a woman. I want the best you can get here tonight. Then I want you to get a slave costume for each of us. Yes, me included. I also want a pinwheel, a feather tickler, a crop, a cane, a paddle, a flogger, and a short leather whip. I don't want one of those ten-foot ones, two feet at most. Don't worry, the whip is only for me.

"I bet a lot of what I just named scares the crap out of everyone. You know Carla. She isn't a hateful person. She doesn't hold her anger. I also don't believe she will get much thrill from causing us pain. Personally, I hate it with a passion. We got a lot to do; let's go."

Monica asks me, "What are you doing? You have us all doing something, and you're just going to sit around all day?"

I laugh, "No. My job is to prepare Carla. I will snuggle up with her and make sure she gets to everything we have lined up. I will prep her some on our activities, but I want much of it to be a surprise. I will suck lightly on her nipples finger, lick her pussy, kiss her, and then return to her nipples. She's going to wake up on fire. The rest of you should have time to take a nap once you finish your assignments. It's going to be a long night."

We all go our own ways to complete the tasks I handed out.

*****

After four hours of slowly and gently licking pussy, scratching nipple ends and fingering her pussy, I take a break. She is breathing harder but hasn't moved or woken. Everything from my fingers to my jaw is sore and run down. My cock is hard but has seen no action. Truth be told, I am suffering from blue balls. I am stimulated by playing with Carla. However, I have received nothing, and my guys feel the effects. I did not anticipate this. I roll to my side and put an arm around Carla.

Carla says in barely a whisper, "I was wondering how long you could last. That was amazing, being teased like that for so long."

I giggle softly as I say, "Shhhhh, you're supposed to be sleeping. We sent Brit to put you to sleep."

Carla laughs, "She shows up with her happy med gun. I was mean and sent her packing immediately. So no, I have been awake the whole time. Why did you stop? That was good."

I chuckle, "Four hours of pinching and scratching nipples, fingering your pussy, and then eating you wore my ass out. I need a break."

She comments, "I see your friend is up. You had fun; I take it."

No laughing anymore, "The first two hours were fine. With no release, these last two have been agony. I will live."

Carla isn't happy, "Rollover. I can help with that."

My answer confuses her, "Sorry. You were right earlier. I haven't acted like a husband, and I took many women while justifying my actions. Today is your day. You don't do anything for others, especially me. Just lay there and let me hold you. Go to sleep; you're going to need it."

We both lay still and fall asleep.

To be continued ...