Zai and Tim Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa orders, "Carla and Dorothy, you're with us. Come."

We all get in the cart and drive back to our room. I take off my shirt, pants, shoes, and socks. I put on a white t-shirt, light blue pair of shorts, and sandals. I am ready. I wait thirty minutes for Vanessa, Dorothy, and Carla to come out. Mom stocked this room with lots of clothes. Most of it is unopened. Vanessa took the tiny bright red bikini, Carla the canary yellow, tiny bikini, and Dorothy got stuck with the little white bikini. Each of them has straightened out and then curled their hair. Each has applied makeup, took a towel, and put sandals on.

There is a pool nearby; I grab myself a towel and the sunscreen. We only need sunscreen if we go swimming. I notice that Dorothy has massage oils and a second towel with her. This could be fun.

We are, of course, the last to show up. Every woman is in a tiny bikini, sandals, curled hair, make-up, and a towel in hand. I smirk as each of the others has a similar attire to my women. The gazebo furniture has already been re-arranged to move all the couches we need in a circle.

I look around to see all the fantastic flowers in full bloom. There is a plethora of colors and aromas. The light breeze feels fantastic. Vanessa sits me in the center of the couch with Carla and Vanessa next to me. The two Queens and Tamara are directly across from us. On one side is two couches of sisters and Dorothy, while the opposite of them are the five doctors/researchers who are Carla's friends.

Vanessa looks at the five doctors/researchers and yells, "You five, stand up in the middle."

Fear is written on their faces. They are scared to death of Vanessa.

Vanessa uses her regular voice, no intimidation, "You five have caused a lot of trouble. I give you a stud. What do you do? You nearly kill him when your planet so dearly needs men. You medicated him too much. You did the same here. You're unfit to practice or research anymore. You're fired and may never practice medicine again."

All five wail and are crying. Vanessa lets that go on for five minutes.

She screams, "ENOUGH!"

Now back to her regular voice, "Effective immediately, you work for Tim."

They stop crying. I look at her like she's crazy. That makes her smile and giggle. She's soooo cute when she giggles.

Vanessa continues, "Tim has a program to train men. When they start, you will verify they're healthy." Their shoulders slump. "You will monitor the men during the program. For graduation, they need to be rated as a lover. You will administer and rate them on sex according to my scale."

They all have a blank look on their faces. I smile big, realizing what she means.

Vanessa spells it out, "How did you ever get through medical school? The men will have sex with you. Then you rate each from zero to ten. They need at least a two to pass the class." OMG, they're still clueless. "Wow, OK, let's use simple words. You will each fuck each man that goes through the program at least once. NO DRUGS!"

Every one of them now has a big smile like they just orgasmed.

Vanessa shouts, "SIT!" She pauses. "Mary, come forward. Stand in the middle."

She wasn't given a place to sit, so she stood to the side. She is cocky and stands in the middle with almost a grin on her face.

Vanessa grabs my hand tight; she is angry.

Vanessa says with an authoritative voice, "Your cowardice threatened the entire galaxy because you sent a clone in place of yourself. You abused Tim as a child. Nobody likes you. My gut tells me I should kill you. No way Tim allows that. I can't bring you back to my organization; they have been thrilled since you left and depressed after you showed up again. I am at a loss.

Carla timidly raises her hand, "If I may ...."

Vanessa nods to her.

Carla now is confident, "I agree. Tim is way too compassionate to kill you. Vanessa's right: you're a bitch that nobody, including your own ship, can stand. She's right; you can't go back; you're a horrible human being. You are immediately terminated." She takes a deep breath. "Now, Tim is going to hire you. He has five sex toys for men to use. You will be the sixth. You and two others will work on Vole-4 while the other three will work here. When not fucking men, you will work in a new research facility. No humans, only robots will assist you in developing new technology for Tim."

Vanessa smiles, "I like it. Mary, you have a new job. You are confined to your ship until the new facility is built.

Monica adds, "We just built a new facility. She can outfit that one, and I will build another for my people."

Vanessa says to her communicator, "Return Mary to the ship she came here on. She does not get Zai. She is going to Vole-4."

Mary is escorted out of sight.

Vanessa says, "Zai, front and center, please."

Oh wow, Vanessa has lost it. Zai is just a computer AI program. She isn't a human.

All of us but Vanessa holds our breath as Zai materializes in front of us. Well, OK, it's a hologram of Zai. She is eerily like Vanessa. Zai is taller, has long blonde hair, and has bigger boobs. She is a perfect ten. The hologram makes her almost human-looking. She isn't solid; the breeze slightly distorts her, and she is clear because the body isn't solid. It's an incredible display of technology.

Vanessa beams with pride, "This project had so many holes, problems, and people conspiring against it. The plan went to hell many times. Tim kept it going, but Zai made the biggest difference. She saved his life several times. As you can see, she has already received some new technology, and she is scheduled to get several more upgrades.

"For history's sake, I want to commend your actions. You have been protective and consistent in your actions. I would go to battle with you anytime. From me personally, you have my thanks. I have very deep pockets, as I have demonstrated this week. You ever need something, just let me know. I am granting you citizenship in both empires and making you part of both families. We will rely on you to transport family whenever possible. Thank you, Zai."

I turn warm and fuzzy inside as everyone else says, "Thank you," to Zai.

Zai bows and then stops projecting her image. That was so cool.

Vanessa says, "Carla and Tamara, stand up, please."

Both women stand up. Neither looks nervous. That surprises me.

I send a mental message to both women, "I love you." I see them both smile. Vanessa slaps my arm. How did she know?

Vanessa looks them over before saying, "You two have been consistent and even when dealing with Tim. You both love him very much. He loves you two more than the rest of us. Yes, even me. We are good friends. We have had lots of great sex. He loves me. We just don't love each other like you two love him.

"Both of you have handled change and adversity well. I have been proud of you two, and I know you will keep him happy. I will still come back for my time, but he won't leave you for me. I am too ... dark for a good man like him." She tears up. "Both of you are officially next in line to be Queen. Not because of Tim or your love for him. Nope. It's because of the women you have turned into. I hold a weapon, yet both of you have stood up to me. You can now stand up to anything. Nobody has a stronger will than me."

Vanessa says, "OK, you two sit. Tammi, Leslie, and Katrina, you're next. Please stand up."

My sisters stand up and are less confident than Tamara and Carla were.

Vanessa smiles at them, "Smile, you'll live. You have been honest, forthright, and in love with Tim. Your love is more like mine; each of you will find a different partner. You will still love him, but not as much as another man or woman. Each of you has done exemplary work. Tammi, your work has been exceptional. I want you all to work with Tim's group. I want you to look over and test the men on how they react to women at the beginning and the end.

"The others have no choice; they will fuck all the men. You are princesses; you have a choice. If you see a man you like, you may grade him." Each of them smiles. "After all, it is your job, right? Well, if they're good enough, it's your job. None of you has done anything wrong, you have been fun, and you do good work. The difference between you and your sister isn't much. Anything happens to them, and you will each make a good Queen. You may sit back down."

Each of them rushes Vanessa and gives her a hug and a kiss. She enjoyed that a bunch. They sit back down. Vanessa says nothing more. Trinity looks at Monica. Together, they stand up before us. Neither seems very happy. They have a lot to answer for.

Vanessa shakes her head, "Did you two really think that everything that's happened was an elaborate plan and that TIM is an evil genius? Is that the best story you have?"

Monica pleads her case, "He was too perfect, and he whirls Carla away from me so quickly. I did think he was a con man."

Vanessa laughs, "Too perfect, huh? He wasn't supposed to take over Mary's ship. He wasn't supposed to save his family. He sure as hell wasn't supposed to take them to your planet. He wasn't supposed to almost get assassinated. The only thing he did right was get a sister to love him. He screwed that up. If you remember, Carla pushed for marriage and to be her boyfriend so quickly. He was content to wait. So no, he isn't so perfect, and it was your daughter that ran off. That wasn't Tim.

"To be honest, I have no idea what to do with the two of you. Your planets are suffering because of your old-fashioned views of men. True, you didn't start that, but damn, how do you not notice the issues in your hospitals? Your willingness to believe a slime ball and then torture the sweetest man I have ever met. You never once gave him a chance. You never consulted with your daughters. I have no idea how your planets feed themselves, let alone have a decent standard of living."

This has gone on long enough. I don't like the current direction.

I interject, which startles them all, "I know what to do."

Vanessa looks amused, "What, let them go. After what they did to you?"

I grin at her, "They will be free to walk out of here after I say my peace and explain their punishment."

The smile is gone from each woman. I am rather proud of myself for my impromptu thoughts. All eyes are on me.

I start my point of view, "All doctors and nurses know about the DNA issues in the hospitals. This epidemic has been going on for years. You two had no idea. Why? Because your cabinet heads are your friends and not experts in their field. You tell a doctor there is a DNA issue with every newborn; they freak out. Your bureaucrat thought that was a good thing. Your friends can still have jobs, but they will work for experts you select. Too much decision-making happens at the top and not by experts.

"From now on, they, and the managers under them, make all decisions. Your job is to hire, review, and guide the direction of those people. You will give them priorities. They will do the work and get the results you want.

"By contrast to your way of governing, in our organization, each planet is independent, they have a group reporting to their top lady, and she is reviewed for performance. Not enough of your people can do their job; the decisions go up the chain of command. You both are going to learn the first rule of management, delegate. Let experts make the decisions.

"You are also going to let the people vote on projects. You have the budget to fix water pipes or roads. Let them choose one, the other, or a combination of both. Let them pick the local leaders who will help advise the national or regional leaders and report to you. Your current system is archaic.

"If you improve, your daughters will not be promoted. Now the fun part, your punishment. Vanessa inspired me. You know I won't kill you. I'm not like you. However, your decision-making has been ... questionable at best. I think you need help, someone to keep you in line. I have a new job for you."

Carla jumps up, crying, "NO! NO! You can't do that!"

I put up my hands, "Do what? I haven't said anything yet."

Carla points her finger at me, "You're going to make them whore like my friends."

I shake my head, "Nope."

Carla looks embarrassed now.

With less enthusiasm, "However, you're not far off. Both of your home planets desperately need men. As an incentive, if the men score well, they get to make love to a Queen."

They all look mad at me, even Vanessa.

I quickly follow up, "However, they have to score at least a six on their sex scores. Remember, I was only a five. I will give you some free passes if they're hideously ugly. It stops when you marry a man."

Mom surprises the hell out of me, "But, if we don't get married... we get to continue having sex with good-looking studs?"

Carla looks at me crossly, "How is this punishing them?"

I smile, "They don't get me anymore."

That pleased all the sisters and made Vanessa giggle.

I continue, "Think about it. What guy wants to come here? Throw in a shot at fucking the Queen. My classes will be full for years."

Trinity asks, "Are you making your mother a whore?"

I giggle, "The way I see it, you get to have sex with the most skilled men I produce. You also get the first shot at marrying them. I get motivated students when most have no chance. I see it as a win-win situation. Oh, to help entice them, I want pictures of you two in those bikinis.

They both blush.

Monica is first to object, "Hey now. This is our 'I want to remain Queen' outfit, not the centerfold for your brochure. Only you get this."

I inquire, "Would you rather be naked?"

That was the beginning of a long, heated argument between the Queens and the sisters, with Vanessa helping. The Queens see it as whoring themselves out. Leslie offered to take her mom's place. They're all standing and shouting at each other from a foot away.

I stand up and casually walk over to the pool. I remove my shirt, shorts, no boxers, and sandals. The water is warm, it's perfect. I take lane two and start swimming laps. I only get three laps in before the noise stops. It takes two more laps before my name is being called. I take two more before I get out. I am annoyed, and they can see it.

As I pull myself out of the pool, I give it to them.

I use a soft but intense voice as I stress 'I' and 'need' as I say, "I don't NEED the help recruiting men to your planets. I don't NEED assassination attempts. I don't need to be on this planet. I don't NEED a wife. I don't need sisters. I don't need this bickering, complaining, and anger in my life. I don't NEED women treating me as a lesser creature. I do need more exercise. You all can do whatever you want. I want to hear the water slapping the poolside, the crickets making their noise, and the birds singing."

Monica adds, "You're turning pink already; you NEED sunscreen."

Monica lays down her towel. She squirts oil on my back. The others follow suit, giving me a large, soft area to lay down on. I lie down face first on the soft towel pile. Almost immediately, one of them sits on my ass. Wow didn't see that coming from 1,000 kilometers away.

I complain, "Um, that's not sunscreen."

Dorothy giggles, "No, it's not. We stressed you. We're giving you a massage first."

Because of the voice, I know she is on my ass. She uses a firm hand to rub and squeeze my muscles. She's pretty good. Then she or someone else took it to the next level. When she leans forward now to get my shoulders, her large breasts drag along my back. I moan, and she giggles. I hear a giggle that wasn't Dorothy.

Dorothy says, "That is a whole new way to massage."

She wiggles her body as her breasts are dragged along my back. In moments, I am attacked. Both of my feet are raised, and I sit in a lap. Each foot is being massaged, but not in unison. My long legs are next to get two women massaging me. Sure enough, nobody is watching; two more start massaging my arms.

With one woman, both hands work in concert. This isn't relaxing because one side of me goes up as the other goes down.

My eyes are still closed as I comment, "Without being coordinated, you have the opposite effect than you intend and should probably just stop."

Everyone stops but Dorothy. They are starting again, but they're all in concert this time. Like a good orchestra, the sum of the parts is greater than each one individually. With each push of hands up my body, I release a deep low moan. Immediately, the smell of their sex is thick in the air. One by one, they giggle as they realize the effect I am having on them.

Mom says, "Sunscreen, ladies."

One by one, as the bottle is passed around, sunscreen is applied and rubbed into my skin. Once finished, everyone backs away. My engorged member and I, turn over. As soon as I'm settled, Dorothy is back on me. She has a pinpoint landing on my cock on the first try. That takes skill. She begins the massage again by pouring oil on my back.

Dorothy asks, "You want to talk about the handiwork on your back?"

As the oil is passed around, they continue the synchronized massage of every part of my body. It really does feel great.

I answer, "For my adoptive mother's birthday, I let her win at chess. She may hate to lose, but as you saw, she hates to be given a pity win even less."

Dorothy asks, "Does she still live?"

I laugh, "I thought she died twice. It seems she doesn't like to die. However, I made her a whore and removed all other human interactions from her life. She still serves humans; it's just a bit lonely from now on."

Dorothy says, "So, Mary Cross adopted you?"

I continue, "Yes, she liked to surround herself with other smart people. Vanessa recruited us for a new organization that helps the world be better. We rid the galaxy of people that need it."

She follows up with, "How many mistakes have you made? Nobody's perfect. How many innocent people have you killed?"

Wow, am I on trial?

I am honest, "Zero. It's not like, on a whim, we kill people. We investigate, trail, watch, and everything else we can do until we are satisfied that we KNOW who the killer is. If only one person of a married couple is a killer, how do we know which one it is? Sometimes we can't tell. Sometimes others die because we took too long. Unless we are 100% satisfied and sanctioned by a review board, we won't act. We pass our info to the local authorities if we can't be sure.

"You're right; nobody is perfect. We look for that. We will get set up at some point. We have a lot of smart people; the bad person only has one."

Mom is next, "OK, girls, he needs his sunscreen."

The massage has ended, and now they each run sunscreen into my skin.

Carla gets between my legs and says, "This thing is covered in pussy juice. It needs to be clean before we can apply sunscreen."

She lowers her head and envelops my cock in her wet mouth. Ooooooo, that feels good. She breaks from tradition on me. She is giving me the world's fastest blowjob. She is going up and down like she is fast fucking me. That's wild.

I swear it's not thirty seconds and her lips leave my cock. I open my eyes, look down, and Tamara has pushed Carla out of the way. She descends on my cock while I see Leslie counting in her head. She isn't looking at anything. Every second, she nods her head. After thirty, she pushes Tamara out of the way. Leslie is sucking, and Katrina is now counting. She's more creative; she uses her fingers.

They each have their own speed, suction, and in some cases, technique. I can always tell Tamara and Carla, they're the best. They can each get me off in five minutes. Today, I last forty-five minutes before Vanessa is declared the winner with the stopping and starting.

As each finishes blowing me, I say in their mind, "I love you." Even after their fourth time, their head jerks towards me, and they smile for me.