Zainab's Maid -- Suhaila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zainab Habiba advanced down the corridor, put her arms around me, and raised me to my feet. Holding me protectively she said, "I will tell Father! He will have you flogged!"

"Tell him," said Omar derisively. "He gave me permission himself. 'Use the black slave,' he said to me before we left. 'She needs to know her place.' Those were his exact words."

* * * 8 * * *

In Switzerland, I learned about cold weather. The school had accommodations for menials in the basement as many of the girls brought servants with them. I was not allowed to join the school outings to ski, hike, and climb mountains, However, I did learn some rudimentary French.

With her adventurous spirit, Zainab Habiba often contrived to smuggle me up from the servants' basement to the room she shared with her half-sister Salima Banu. We slept together till the pre-dawn when she smuggled me back down. Sometimes Salima Banu joined us in bed, and I tongued her pussy and sucked her clit as well. She was much louder when she had her orgasm. Zainab Habiba had to put her hands on her half-sister's mouth to stifle her cries and hold her as she squirmed.

After a few months, Zainab Habiba and Salima Banu graduated from their finishing school. We all returned to the desert oasis. Zainab Habiba was married to Walid al Sura, a billionaire from the main branch of the al Sura family. He was forty-seven years old and had a son who was older than Zainba Habiba. We both held each other and wept, but there was nothing we could do. (See my stories, Zainab Habiba and Zainab the Lady.)

She was married and took me with her to the al Sura palace in the capital. She was given gold, jewels, fine silks, a magnificent suite of rooms in the palace and many more maids and servants. But there was no love in her marriage. Her husband beat her and abused her. He did not appreciate what a lovely treasure he had in Zainab Habiba.

Eventually, Walid overheard her describing his inadequate manhood and poor sexual skills. In a rage, he had her chained in secret dungeons beneath the palace. He had her subsist on bread and water for weeks on end. He visited her down there and even in that state, he fucked her. She yielded to him willingly, doing her conjugal duty to the end.

She was a tough and strong desert lass, but even she could not last in that state forever. She grew weaker and weaker, and eventually, I heard from various servants that she had died. (See my story, Zainab the Mother.)

* * * 9 * * *

Me? Walid al Sura had my visa canceled, so I had no legal status in the country. Despite all my years of work, I was not paid a single dinar. In the meantime, I was held as a prisoner in Zainab Habiba's palatial suite of rooms. I wept every day for everything in the suite reminded me of my lovely, lost mistress.

On the third day, it became clear why I was being held. Walid al Sura himself came to visit me accompanied by the chief of his harem, Najma al Wakhar. She was also his concubine and had been instrumental in Zainab Habiba's death. I hated the very sight of her, even more than Walid al Sura.

"You will service me every day," said Walid. "You are still the property of the al Sura family, you wear our rings of bondage."

Najma took me by the arms and forced me to my knees. Walid undressed and stood before me with his soft manhood.

"Excite me, you black bitch," he said. "Or I will have you flogged."

I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him. I was quite adept with my tongue by now and rapidly got him erect. He was slightly better endowed than my master Rasul al Sura, but not by much. However, he came just as quickly, emitting a small burst of sour-tasting semen.

I remained on my knees, looking down at the ground, unwilling to look up at the faces I hated so much. But Najma dragged me to my feet and stripped off my abaya. Walid took me in his arms and his hands traveled over my breasts, gripping them hard enough to cause pain. He did the same with my pussy, groping my crotch with his fingers. He gleefully pulled my nipple rings and my pussy ring.

He returned the next day and the next. Each time he made me suck his cock with Najma watching. She encouraged him to be rougher.

"I like you on your knees sucking my cock, slave," Walid said to me every time he came. "But I will not put my manhood in your pussy. Your black pussy lips disgust me."

* * * 10 * * *

Several weeks passed and I kept expecting to be sent to the airport for my return to my homeland. But Walid al Sura visited every day and made me suck his cock with Najma al Wakhar watching. I asked her when I was to leave, but she never answered me.

Then one evening, they did not come. I waited expectantly, but it got dark with no sign of them. I sat with my abaya covering my demi-bra and thong, then fell asleep on Zainab Habiba's wide bed. I was woken by a hand gently shaking my shoulder. I looked up to see a tall, good-looking European man with bright blue eyes. He wore a black turtleneck, black trousers, and black combat boots.

"Suhaila Ur-Rahman?" he asked.

"Yes," I faltered fearfully. "Who are you? Are you here to kill me? Please make it quick."

"I'm Jack Grierson. I've come to get you out of here."

"I will not leave!" I whispered urgently. "Not when my mistress's young children are in the hands of these monsters!"

"We got them out first, one of my teams already has them in the aircraft. I stayed behind to get you and Zainab Habiba."

"She is dead," I said, tearfully. "They buried her in an unmarked grave in the desert wastes. She is in the desert she loved forever." Jack rocked back on his heels. I could see that what I said hit him hard. "Walid may come at any moment," I continued.

"No, he won't," Jack said. "I went to his apartments as soon as we got the children out."

"I hope you killed him!" I exclaimed.

"I think it will be worse for him to live," said Jack, grimly.

"How so?"

"I beat the shit out of him. Then I tied him down and made him watch as I put Zainab Habiba's phone recording on the internet. Now millions of people can hear her describing what a poor excuse for a man he is." Jack put a hand on my cheek and I covered it with my hand. "At this point, his harem mistress, Najma al Wakhar came in. I grabbed her, stripped off her abaya, and tore off her panties."

"That horrible woman!" I cried.

"I put her on Walid's bed and fucked her in front of him."

"I hope she struggled and fought," I said.

"She did a first. But I held her down and kissed her pussy, finger fucked her roughly. I made her cum, twisting and screaming."

"You pleasured her!"

"It is my nature to pleasure women. I can't change that. But she did not want to show Walid such pleasure from another man -- but I forced her."

"What happened next?" He could see that I wanted all the details he could give me.

"I put her on her back and mounted her. Her pussy was tight, hard to believe for a woman who's had a child."

"Zainab Habiba told me your manhood is enormous," I said. "That you would stretch any woman."

"I pushed into her, she was warm and wet. She was crying out, saying, I can't believe how deep in me you are! So I told her, loud so Walid would hear -- Najma, I'm not even halfway in yet! She began crying out that it was a bad time of the month for her, that she was ovulating, begging me to pull out. Just lie back and enjoy it, Najma, I said." He could see that I was hanging on his every word, urging him to go on with my expression. "I kept shoving into her, an inch at a time. She squeezed me like a silken clamp, rotating her hips. By the time I was fully in her, she was out of control. She came again almost immediately. I fucked her, pounding her hard." He glanced at me. "I'm not used to describing my sexual encounters in such detail. But you said you want to know how I forced Najma to enjoy herself -- and hurt Walid and harm their relationship in the process."

"Yes, yes. Please go on."

"She came many times. Each time she cried out, Please don't make me cum! Please don't make me cum! Oh, oh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Her pussy spasmed and gripped me hard. We were both sweaty, our bodies sliding on each other. I'd tied Walid to the bed frame with steel cuffs and he was pulling on them so savagely in his rage that he cut his wrists and blood flowed freely. Then I came, totally embedded in her. I could feel my semen gushing into her. She was just crying out in Arabic, Omigod, Omigod, Omigod! You have made me pregnant!"

"Zainab Habiba told me she used to fake orgasms with Walid. Now he knows what her real orgasms are like. He'll know she's faking with him."

"Yes," said Jack, falling silent.

I put my arms around him and held him tight. His body was hard and muscular.

"My mistress loved you so much!" I said. "You gave her the only happiness she had after her father sold her to Walid al Sura."

His expression twisted and I could see his pain.

"I let her down," he said. "I didn't know Walid would be so cruel, subject her to medieval torture. I should have kept closer tabs on her, rescued her from that monster."

"She spoke to me about you all the time," I said. "She never blamed you. She knew you had your own life to live. She was grateful for what you gave her."

He tried to speak, but his throat caught, and he could not. I saw tears trembling in his eyes. I kissed his cheek and then his neck. He was so masculine, nothing like the men I had known -- Rasul or Walid or Omar. I felt a warmth in my belly that I had never felt before and my breath grew short.

"I'm a virgin," I whispered. "No man has entered my pussy. I will never have a man in my life. You were good to my mistress. Please be good to me."

"You are a very pretty girl, Suhaila. More importantly, you have a lovely heart. Many men will fall in love with you. You will have lots of choices. You do not need me."

"Master Grierson, after my mother and Mistress Zainab Habiba, it is only you who are telling me I am pretty. But I know that my mother and my mistress were blinded by love. And you are just being polite." I paused and took a deep breath. "I am a slave in this country -- everyone calls me ugly because of my dark skin. Men only want me to suck their cocks. No man will ever want me." I felt tears forming in my eyes. "I understand why you do not wish to have sex with me. It is because I am an ugly girl." I held him tighter and rubbed my breasts on his chest. "But please let me hold you close for a short while."

"Suhaila," he said. "Feel me."

He guided my hand to his crotch. I was shocked by the size of his manhood, straining against his pants.

"You are hard," I murmured, surprised.

"You are a very sexy girl, Suhaila. You excite me. You excite me very much."

"Will you make love to me?"

"If you wish it."

"We do not have much time."

He took off my abaya and pulled off my thong. He laid me on Zainab Habiba's bed and mounted me. I felt his huge cockhead at my pussy and arched my back to take him. His lips crushed mine and his thick tongue invaded my mouth. He cut off my scream as he pushed into me. It felt like he had inserted a crowbar into me and was splitting me apart. My virgin's hymen gave way with a small spurt of blood and my tight pussy stripped back his foreskin. He kept pushing into me urgently, deeper, deeper.

When he finally bottomed out, he lay there, supported on his forearms, squeezing my thighs between his.

"Your pussy is so tight, Suhaila," he whispered, tracing his lips from my mouth to my ear. "It is pussy is constricting harder and harder! Your pussy ring was such a cold counterpoint to the warmth of your pussy!"

I was puffing and blowing, writhing in his arms. I did not even know I was cumming. He began to fuck me slowly at first, but gradually harder and harder. Soon he was pounding me on the bed. Impaled on his huge organ, I cried out and held him. I do not know how many times I came. The whole room was spinning around me, my vision was blurry, and I cried out till my voice grew hoarse.

Then he began to cum. It was like nothing I had experienced thus far. He spewed thick, musky semen into me. It seemed to go on and on, and I felt the warmth of his discharge deep inside my body.

He lay on me, his cock still hard, fully embedded in me. He cupped my breasts and tweaked my hard nipples, toying with my nipple rings.

"You are so little, Suhaila," he said. "Yet so perfect."

"I hope I have not sullied the memory of my mistress," I whispered in his ear.

"No, no," Jack whispered back. "We are remembering her together."

He carried me to the helicopter waiting on the roof. It took us to the executive jet waiting for us in the desert on a remote stretch of highway. Jack's mercenary teams were already on board, along with Zainab Habiba's three children.

Soon after takeoff, Jack fucked me again, in the small plane toilet. After he came, with his hard cock still fully inserted in me he asked, "Will you be a mother to Zainab Habiba's children?"

"It will be my honor," I gasped, feeling his thick semen begin to seep out around his cock and streak my thighs.

We landed in Switzerland and were met by Jack's staff. They took us to a remote cottage high in the Alps. Jack stayed with me for a week. It was a week of wild sexual abandon. In bed, he indulged in extended foreplay and made me cum several times before actually pushing his cock into me. He drove me wild tonguing my pussy ring and sucking on my nipple rings.

He wanted me to go down on him. It was always a challenge to get his thick cockhead into my small mouth. Even my experience with the cucumber did not prepare me to handle Jack's cock. I choked on him, gagging with my nose running and saliva drooling from my mouth. But I wanted to please him.

He also was spontaneous. He would sneak up on me in the kitchen, hike up my abaya, rip off my panties, and push his cock into me from behind. I could never get used to his huge size and how deep his cockhead was wedged in me. He pounded me hard till I was crying out inarticulately, moaning and begging him to take me.

He would slip into the shower when I had shampoo in my hair and eyes. Once he got behind me and put his face between my buttocks cheeks, sliding his tongue into my clean anus. He finger fucked me with two fingers in my pussy, while playing with my pussy ring with his other hand. He kept at it till I came, twisting and wriggling. "Shall I fuck you in the ass?" he asked. "No, no," I remonstrated. "With your enormous cock, you would tear me apart."

Other times, he picked me up, put me against the smooth tile, and pushed his rock-hard cock into me with the water flowing over us. We slipped and slid against each other in the soap and water. He worked his cock in me like a piston, his fingers enmeshed in my thick black hair. I twisted my breasts against his muscular chest, grinding my nipple rings on his flesh.

"I have no modesty!" I cried. "You are not my husband and I am showing you my hair!"

He fucked me four or five times a day till I was tired and sore. Every time he pumped gobs of thick, musky semen into me.

He liked to lie with his large, hard cock fully implanted in me, sometimes for half an hour after he flooded his semen into me. I asked Farah Hojjat, Jack's executive assistant about this and she said, "Jack has never known a mother's love. I think staying hard in a woman's pussy is his way of trying to get back into his mother's womb, seeking her love."

Before he left, Jack explained that my job was to be a mother to Zainab Habiba's three children. I would be taken care of in this house. The children's schooling was already arranged for when they grew big enough.

* * * Epilogue * * *

Seven or eight weeks after Jack left, I discovered I was pregnant. Farah Hojjat flew out and arranged everything for my pregnancy. Several months later, I gave birth to a lovely daughter in a Swiss clinic. She had the coloring of a South European and my big brown eyes.

Some years later, I met Matthias, a Swiss banker whose son was in the same expensive nursery school as Zainab Habiba's twins. He asked me to dinner and one thing led to another. We married and he adopted the daughter I bore for Jack.

On our honeymoon, he asked me about the abjad lettering on my nipple rings and pussy ring. When I told him what it meant, he was furious and wanted to take them off.

"No, no," I remonstrated. "I want to always remember that I was once a slave. It makes my present situation much more precious."

I still mourn my lovely, lost mistress, Zainab Habiba. She is always in my heart. Sometimes, after Matthias makes love to me, he finds me crying.

"Why, liebchen?" he asks.

"When I am so happy, it always reminds me of my times with my mistress, Zainab Habiba," I tell him. "Thinking of her breaks my heart. I will always miss her."

I wanted to be a good wife to Matthias. The only time it was difficult was in when we had sex. Every time Matthias fucked me, I had to repress memories of Jack's huge cock and how hard he made me cum.

After sex, Matthias invariably asked me how it was for me. I always said, "Good, good."

"Better than the father of your daughter?" he usually asked and I never answered.

One day, he grew persistent and kept asking.

"No," I replied, not wanting to lie. "The father of my daughter drove me crazy with his cock. He made me cum again and again, till I grew dizzy and saw stars."

Matthias was silent and just lay with his arms around me, his fingers toying with my nipple rings.

"I would like to watch," he said finally. "To see him fuck you like an animal."

Later that night, I texted Jack - Matthias wants to watch you fuck me. I want you to fuck me in the ass.

12