Zamindars: The Thakur Ch. 08

Story Info
Continuation of series about Subhash Thakur.
2k words
5
3.9k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Shanta bai and Subhash Thakur were in his spacious shower (as they had been yesterday morning) and Shanta bai was gratefully luxuriating in the imported soaps and shampoos that her master allowed her to use, Subhash asked her about her to-be-daughter-in-law and her family.

Shanta bai told him (as she contentedly massaged her thigh length long hair with shampoo) that Champa's (her to-be-daughter-in-law) mother (Vaishali) and her father (Ravi) worked in a textile mill outside Delhi. Champa was their eldest child (age 18) and they had a younger daughter Sonal (age 14) as well. They were living hand to mouth as was the common nature of their lower class and economic circumstances. Ravi was a distant family friend of Mangesh (Shanta's husband) and the marriage had been arranged after one meeting between Champa and Rajpal (Shanta's son).

The Thakur (sitting on the stone seat in his shower, admiring his full bodied sex slave Shanta bai as she soaped her naked voluptuous body), asked about Champa's physical appearance. Shanta bai knew what her master's intentions were and she knew better than to interfere in what he had planned. So she honestly told him that she was about 5ft 1inch tall. She was dark complexioned and relatively full bodied and she had long black hair down to her ass. Through the water shower, Shanta noticed how her master's cock twitched when she mentioned Champa's long hair and full body. She had no doubt that before the day was over, the Thakur would have deflowered Champa and filled her unprotected womb with his potent seed.

Subhash Thakur stood up from his seat and came towards Shanta bai and stood face to face with her and lifted her face by her chin and gently kissed her lips as they both stood under the shower spray. Shanta bai was so surprised by this unusually loving gesture that she gasped as she returned her master's kiss. That turned into a full blown french kiss as the hard bodied, 6ft 3in muscled Thakur put both hands on his maid's ass cheeks and pulled her towards his 10 inch raging hard-on.

Thakur: "Meri mast raand Shanta bai, abb tu mere badan par sabun laga aur saaf kar" (My sexy whore Shanta, now put soap all over my body and clean me up).

Shanta bai smiled up at her master, her god, her everything and sexily took the bar of scented soap that she had been using herself and began to rub it over her master's body. She felt extremely joy and pride that she had been given such a privilege by her master. As she got down on her knees in front of her master and rubbed the soap into her master's powerful legs, she looked up at his monstrous cock and marveled at its size, power and constant virility. It was only late morning and already this phallus had rewarded her with two loads of her master's potent seed. Her husband Mangesh (who had been castrated by her master the day after she gave herself to Thakur willingly) could barely muster 3 loads in a month prior to his castration. The fact that her master's cock made her orgasm each time it was buried inside her vagina was another amazing statistic. Yes it was very painful for her when her master sodomized her anus and her jaw was often raw and sore after Thakur throat-fucked her violently, but she accepted the good (in 20+ years of marriage to Mangesh she had never once had an orgasm, now she was having them multiple times a day) with the tough.

Shanta bai found herself kissing Thakur's feet, then ankles, then calves and up his leg towards his crotch. Almost without thinking, she then began to licking her master's balls as she continued to soap his lower body. Seeing his cock twitch to attention as she sucked his ample balls made her happy and proud.

Thakur: "Abay saali raand Shanta, aur kitna muth nikalwayegi mujhse aaj. Do baar to do diya tujhay subah se. Aaaaahh....haramzadi randi chinnal bann gayi hai tu" (You fucking bitch Shanta, how many more time are you going to drain my cum. I have given you thrice already since morning. Aaaah...fucking whore slut you have become).

By the time Thakur finished his sentence, Shanta bai had already taken his hard cock into her mouth. Years of practice had enabled her to accommodate a maximum of 7 inches of his cock (out of 10). It was the largest cock she could imagine. Not just long but massive in girth. Her hand could not encircle it fully and she often used both her hands to jerk it. Thakur moaned loudly and put both hands on her head and pushed his pelvis hard into his maid's mouth. He felt his cock go past the back of her throat and overcome her gag reflex (which had been brutally throat fucked out of her system). Shanta bai then pulled out his cock from her mouth, and as the shower water fell on her face, naked body, and long black hair, she looked up at her master and smiled lustily.

Thakur: "Kutti saali bahar kyon nikala lund mera muh se" (You fucking bitch why did you take out my cock from your mouth?)

Shanta: "Thakur ji apne aaj meri coke nahi bhari abhi tak. Aapki daasi se kuch galti ho gayi kya maalik?" (Sir, you have not filled my womb yet today. Has your slave made some mistake master?)

Thakur: "Ufff...Shanta bai tu to saali bahut kamaal ki raand hai. Chal meri kuttiya, kamre mein chalte hain aur wahan mein teri coke bharr dunga Thakur khandan ki nishaani se" (Oh my Shanta, you bitch, you are an amazing slut. Come my bitch, let's go into the room and I will fill your womb with the Thakur seed and give you a baby)

Shanta's happiness knew no bounds. She stood up as her master switched off the shower. They walked out of the shower room into the main bathroom, dripping wet. Thakur picked up a towel from the nearby rack and threw it at Shanta bai, ordering her to dry up quickly. He took another towel for himself and hurriedly dried his body.

A minute or two later, Shanta bai moaned and squealed in pleasure as she impaled herself on Thakur's fully erect penis. Her mounting him was a somewhat infrequent occurrence but today Thakur seemed to be in a good mood and let his slave ride him. This was the most intense pleasure inducing position for Shanta bai because all of Thakur's 10 inches were fully buried inside her womb. Almost immediately her pussy started leaking and within a minute Shanta started moaning loudly in pleasure.

Shanta: "Thakur ji, mein aaaaaieeee aaaaaa aaaaaaaaa....maaalik...aaaaaaaaaaa mera pani nikal raha hai" (Sir, I am cumming...my cum is leaking)

Shanta's long, wet, luscious black hair was slapping around as her head swiveled without control. She had a full body orgasm at that moment as her master held her by her hips and rammed into her cunt violently. Thakur was nowhere close to release since his balls had been emptied twice already in the past 3 hours. He enjoyed seeing his sex slave lose control like this and kept fucking her cunt while pinching her nipples viciously as she lost control of her body. Shanta bai lost consciousness and her body went limp and fell into her master's arms.

Thakur flipped her over without pulling his cock out of her womb so that now he was mounting her missionary style. He folded her partially unresponsive legs so that her knees were almost touching her shoulders. Then he put his own hands on either side of head (like he was about to do a push-up). Shanta bai was still only semi conscious of what was happening when suddenly she was brought back to reality when Thakur brutally thrust his cock into her cunt with the full leverage of this position. Shanta wailed in pain & pleasure as her master began to pound her hole.

Thakur: "Le haramzadi kutti...le Thakur ka lund apni coke mein...kutti chinnal...chud saali raand..." (Take it motherfucking bitch, take the Thakur cock in your womb, bitch whore, get fucked you fucking slut)

Thakur was a powerful man and kept this hard thrusting pace up until Shanta's folded legs began to quiver again. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she began to moan loudly. At the exact moment that her orgasm hit her, Thakur bent his head down and kissed her passionately. He also roared in pleasure as his own ejaculation filled his maid's womb. This was too much for Shanta and she involuntarily started crying. Her master had just made love to her (or so she thought) by cumming inside her womb while kissing her with desire.

Thakur jerked his cock inside his maid's battered cunt a few times and rolled over, panting. He turned around and looked at the clock. It was almost noon. He turned to Shanta bai, admiring her naked body and long hair and the intensity of the sex they had just had. There was a knock at the bedroom door.

Thakur: " Kaun hai?" (Who is it?)

Mangesh: "Ji Thakur mein Mangesh. Aap dono to batana tha ki wo Champa beti aur uskay maa-baap aayay hain" (Sir, it is me Mangesh. I wanted to inform you both that Champa and her parents are here)

Thakur: "Theekh hai. Unko chai paani dena. Hum aatay hain" (Ok. Given them tea / water. We will come.)

Shanta was still quivering from the orgasm that her master had given her and even though she wanted to get up and get ready she was having trouble functioning.

Thakur stood up, his naked body glistening in sweat, his cock now at half mast. He walked towards a set of cupboards across the room and after rummaging through the clothes there he pulled out an expensive looking sari with matching blouse & petticoat and threw it on the bed towards Shanta.

Thakur: "Tu ye pehen abhi. Thakur khandaan ki shaan ka sawaal hai. Ghar mein nayi bahu aanay waali hai. Ye kapde meri patni ki sagai ke hain. Tu pehen Shanta aur dikha mujhay" (You wear these now. It is a matter of pride for our family. A new daughter-in-law is coming to our house. These clothes are what my wife wore at our engagement ceremony. Now you wear them Shanta and show me)

Shanta could not believe her ears. Already her senses were not fully functioning and now this. She stood up unsteadily and admired the wildly expensive clothes. Her entire wardrobe would be worth less than 5% of the value of these clothes. She had tears in her eyes. Tears of gratitude for her master. She looked towards him and asked permission to tie up her long hair into a bun so that she could dress quickly.

Thakur himself had pulled out a royal blue, tailored kurta - churidaar and was in the process of wearing that. He then put on a heavy gold and diamond encrusted chain around his neck. As Shanta put on her blouse & petticoat, Thakur came towards her with a jewelry box. He ordered her to go sit on the stool in front of the full length mirror. She did so quickly. Then he opened the box and showed her what was in it. Shanta, already reeling from the various activities and shocks of the morning, could not fathom what she was seeing. It was a diamond & gold necklace with matching earrings. As she faced the mirror, Thakur took out the necklace and tied it around her naked neck (which still prominently showed marks where he had bitten her). As her master stood behind her, she looked at them in the mirror and thought she was dreaming. Then he told her to take the earrings are wear them. Which she hurriedly did.

Thakur: " Wah Shanta bai. Tu to iss ghar ki shaan hai. Teri bahu to bahut chaunk jayegi. Ha ha ha" (Wow Shanta. You are the pride of his household. Your daugther-in-law will be stunned)

Shanta was speechless and kept touching the necklace to see if it was actually there or if this was all a dream. Thakur pulled open her bun and ordered her to comb her hair, leave it open in front, put some lipstick and perfume and come out. Then he walked out into the living room.

Next part coming soon.!