Zamindars: The Thakur Ch. 10

Story Info
Series continues. Deflowering of Champa.
2.7k words
4.19
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the three women entered the bedroom, Shanta bai ordered Champa to strip naked. Puja (Champa's mother) kept her mouth shut because she had clearly heard her own master Rajesh's instructions over the phone stating that Thakur had his full blessing to deflower and impregnate Champa (who was Rajesh Maharaj's own biological daughter).

When Champa hesitated in obeying Shanta's command, Shanta raised her voice and said: "Champa tu jaldi nangi ho ja. Teri chuth chikni karni hai. Thakurji ne agar ek bhi baal dekha teri kunwari chuth par to woh mujhay, teri maa aur tujhay bahut bhayanak sabak sikhayenge. Aur apne baal khol aur dikha kaise lagte hain. Thakurji ko auraton par lambay baal bahut pasand hai. Mein dekhna chahati hoon ki baal unki marzi ke hain ya nahi" (Champa, strip quickly. I need to make sure your cunt is hairless. If Thakur sir sees even one hair on your virginal cunt he will punish me, your mother and you violently. And also open your hair. Thakur sir likes long hair on his women. I need to make sure that your hair is to his liking or not).

Champa shyly began to disrobe. First she threw off her dupatta that was covering her head, revealing a large bun of jet black hair, kept bundled with a stick. When she pulled the stick out, her luscious hair came cascading down to well below her ass.

Shanta bai smiled and said: "Wah Champa. Tere baal to bahut acchay lambay aur ghanay hain. Shayad tere baap ke unchay jaat aur khandaan ki nishani hai. Thakur ji bahut khush honge. Unko chudai ke waqt hum auraton ke baal kheenchna bahut pasand hai. Abb tu baal wapas juday mein rakh aur hamesh bandhay rakhna kyonki iss ghar mein sirf Thakurji ka haq banta hai ki woh humaray baal khole. Samjhi na?. Chal ab nangi hoja jaldi." (Wow Champa. You hair is the perfect length and thickness. Perhaps because of the genes you have inherited from your upper class father. He loves to pull our hair when he fucks us. Now tie back your hair into a bun. Always keep them tied up because in this house only Thakur sir has the right to open our hair. Understood. Now get naked quickly).

Champa undressed and stepped out of her salwar kameez. She was wearing a simple white bra and white cotton panties. Shanta told her that she must never wear a bra or panty ever again especially in the presence of Thakurji. Panties were only permitted during menstrual periods but bras were absolutely banned. Any disobedience of these rules would result in swift, violent and brutal punishment.

Shanta ordered Champa to strip completely naked so she could inspect her cunt. Puja nodded at her daughter to proceed. Once she was stark naked, she shyly tried to cover her crotch & breasts with her hands. Shanta bai laughed and told her to go lie down on the bed and spread open her legs. Once again, slowly and very hesitatingly, Champa walked towards the king size bed and lay down on her back and with great trepidation, opened her legs. Shanta bai and Puja positioned themselves to get a good view of her cunt. Thankfully, she only had a very thin cropped strip of hair around her crotch. Her cunt itself was hairless. Shanta marveled at how small her slit was and shuddered as she thought about the damage that Thakurji would be doing to this poor girl's virginal body with his monstrous cock. She then lifted Champa's legs and took a look at her anal area which was also hairless.

Shanta bai: "Champa, teri chuth or gaand ki fuddi dono bahut choti hain. Thakurji ka lund duniya ka sabse bada lund hai. Puja thujay bhi yaad hoga shayad. Champa tera to bahut bura haal honay wala hai aaj aur kuch hafton ke liye. Par jaldi hi teri chuth unke lund ki bhooki ho jayegi. Jo swarg unke lund mein hain, woh har dard sehen karne layak hai. Aur soch ki agar Thakurji ne teri coke mein baccha daal diya to tere khandaan aur jaat ki izzat bahut unchi ho jayegi" (Champa, your cunt and anus are both very small. Thakur sir has the world's biggest cock. Puja, you will perhaps also remember his cock. Champa, you are going to be in bad shape for a few weeks. But very soon your cunt will become hungry for his cock. The heaven you will find when his cock is buried inside you is worth the pain you will have to bear. Also, remember that if Thakur sir impregnates you, then your family and caste's honour will increase).

Champa looked terrified and began to cry. Her mother tried to console her as Shanta bai put a blanket over her to cover her naked body. She told the women that she would be right back with Champa's new clothes that Thakurji had picked out for her to wear for her deflowering.

As Shanta bai walked out of that bedroom and crossed the living room to go into Thakurji's bedroom, Thakur was sitting on the sofa and sipping his second cocktail and snacking on some fresh samosas.

Thakur: "Kaisi hai humari honay wali bahu Shanta?" (How is our daughter-in-law to be, Shanta?)

Shanta: "Thakur ji, acchi hai. Uskay baal gaand tak lambay hain aur bahut acchay ghanay hain. Aapko pasand ayengay. Uski chooth aur gaand chikni hai. Sirf thoday baal uski chooth ke aaju-baaju hain. Kya unko hatwa doon?" (Thakur sir, she is good. Her hair is long down to her ass and is thick and lustrous. You will like that. Her cunt and anus are hairless. She just has a little hair around her cunt. Should I shave those off?)

Thakur: "Nahi. Rehene do. Uskay mammay kaise hain aur kya uski gaand aur chooth kadak hain?" (No, let them be. How are her tits and are her anus and cunt tight?)

Shanta: "Thakurji, uskay mammay kaafi baday hain aur agar garbwati ho jaye to aaram se doodh pila sakeygi aapko aur bacchay ko bhi. Uski chooth aur gaand bahut choti hain. Bechari ko mainay bata diya ki uska bura haal honay wala hai aaj" (Thakur sir, her tits are quite big and if you get her pregnant, she will easily be able to feed you and your child milk from them. Her cunt and anus are tiny. Poor girl. I told her she is going to be in bad shape today)

Thakur just laughed and went back to his drink, his cock tenting his churidar at the prospect of breaking in this new, untouched, tight cunt. Shanta bai walked quickly into his bedroom and came out a few minutes later with a transparent silk & lace negligee which the Thakur had picked out for Champa to wear for her deflowering. This had been the outfit that the Thakur's wife had worn on their wedding night when he had broken her. Shanta bai felt a pang of jealousy that the Thakur was giving such a memento to his young girl.

Shanta quickly raced back across the living room, receiving a hard smack in her ass from Thakur as she passed him, accompanied by a "mast kutti hai tu haramzadi" comment from him. She was used to being manhandled by him anywhere and everywhere so she just yelped and kept walking, looking back at her master and smiling naughtily while flinging her long open hair back. She heard him audibly sigh in lust as she entered the bedroom.

Puja was consoling her daughter who was naked on the bed covered by a blanket. When Shanta displayed the lace negligee the shock on the women's faces was evident. She firmly ordered Champa to stand and wear this quickly because the Thakur was getting impatient and wanted to claim her virginity right away. Puja helped Champa into the negligee which left little to the imagination barely covering her tits and falling well above her ass.

Shanta then called out: " Thakurji aap aa jaao. Champa tayyar hai".

Seconds later Thakur Subhash Singh entered the bedroom. Champa stood in between her mother and Shanta bai, in that sheer negligee, her head down, her face crimson in embarrassment, and her body trembling in fear and anticipation of what was to come.

Thakur: "Tum dono kuttiyon bhi nangi ho jaao. Tab tak mein zara apni nayi kunwari bahurani to dekhon" (You two bitches get naked. Till then let me admire my new, virginal daughter-in-law)

Puja & Shanta did not need to be told twice and quickly began to discard their clothing. Puja had been the fuck toy a powerful man for long enough to know that any hesitation in obeying orders would result in physical assault and she had had first-hand experience with Thakur to know that this man was not to be disobeyed.

Thakur walked towards Champa and lifted her chin with his left hand to take a look at her face. As she met his eyes, he gently put his mouth on hers and kissed her. Champa felt an electric current go through her body as the Thakur overcame the resistance of her lips and stuck his tongue down her mouth, grabbing the back of her neck as he french kissed this 18 year old virgin. Without breaking the kiss (which was now leaving Champa breathless and her knees weakening), Thakur moved his hand from her neck to her bun and pulled out the stick that was keeping her long hair tied up.

Puja and Shanta, both now stark naked, were stunned to see this display of gentle affection from Thakur, whose reputation for depraved lust was well known. Thakur broke the kiss with Champa and pushed her back onto the bed.

Thakur: "Champa abb mein teri kunwari chooth ki puja karunga. Kunwari chooth sabse nazuk hoti hai. Isko pyaar karunga" (Champa I will now worship your virginal cunt. Virginal cunts are very tender. I will make love to it)

Saying that he pushed apart Champa's legs, positioned himself appropriately and bent down and gently kissed her untouched vagina. Champa yelped in surprise because she had kept her eyes closed and had expected him to penetrate her body. Instead, a gentle kiss followed by the otherworldly sensation of a strong tongue licking her vagina made her moan in pleasure. Puja & Shanta bai were stunned. Neither of them had ever received this pleasure from any man in their lifetimes. Shanta had never seen Thakur do this with any woman. He always either fingered women to wetness or had one woman lick another's cunt while he penetrated her body from behind (as he had done to her and her sister Sushila last night).

Champa: " Thakur ji aaaa..aaaaaaa...ye aap kya karr rahay ho" (Thakur sir, what are you doing?)

She was moaning loudly and Thakur was happy to see that her body was responding to his expert cunnilingus technique. He began to gently nibble at her clitoris and finger the top part of her vagina while he kept licking it from top to bottom. Champa squealed in pleasure and her hands involuntarily and instinctively went down and help Thakur's head.

Within a couple of minutes, Thakur could feel that his young woman was going to explode. Champa had never experienced these sensations before and as her orgasm built up inside her body she started shaking and moaning louder, holding Thakur's head tightly as he continued to pleasure her cunt. Then with an animalistic groan-moan-scream she lost control. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she arched her back, her hands flying to her breasts and mauling them.

While he had been pleasuring Champa with his mouth and savoring the salty taste of her untouched pussy, the Thakur had released his cock from his churidar. Without prompting, Shanta bai had positioned herself behind his raised ass (he was in a doggie position himself as he was pleasuring Champa with his mouth) and began to lick his anus and jerk his phallus to hardness. Puja was just standing there, naked, on the side stunned at the sight of the wanton sexual depravity in front of her eyes.

As Champa's orgasm reached a crescendo, Thakur quickly got up on his haunches, his now fully erect cock ready for action, and without preamble or warning penetrated her virgin cunt. Her dripping wet and spasming vagina felt like heaven to Thakur as his massive cock went sliding in a few inches. Champa's eyes went wide in shock and her moans of pleasure suddenly turned into an ear splitting shriek of pain as the Thakur violently pushed his monstrously sized rock hard cock further into her body, breaking her hymen. As she thrashed about like a fish out of water, the Thakur moaned in pleasure and lust as he mercilessly kept pushing as much of his 10 inches into her now defiled body as he could. Once he felt he could no longer penetrate her any further, he pulled out a few inches and rammed back into her. His hands were supporting him on either side of her face as he looked over her and ordered her to look into his eyes. Then he kissed her passionately.

To the shock (again) of the other two women, Champa's legs involuntarily wrapped themselves around Thakur's waist and her hands around his neck. As the Thakur picked up the pace of his pounding, Champa held on tightly. The sudden pain she had felt from the deflowering had been replaced (mostly) by the rising sensation of another explosion as cunt involuntarily gripped the Thakur's cock and began to spasm again. As they kissed like lovers, Champa had another full body orgasm and her mother & Shanta bai both saw her legs unwrap from the Thakur's waist and shake like she was having a stroke. Champa had tears coming down her face from the overwhelming emotions and sensations.

Ten minutes of hammering into this supple body finally led the Thakur to make one final hard thrust and with a tremendous roar he ejaculated deep inside Champa's womb, well past her cervix. Because of the size of his cock his sperm was usually deposited directly into any woman's womb, hence the high rate of pregnancies he caused. Champa's legs wrapped around his waist once more as he continued to jerk his load inside her body as he continued to kiss her passionately.

A few minutes later, Thakur slumped to the side, panting heavily as was Champa. She was only semi-conscious now having had the most intense physical and emotional experience of her life. Puja and Shanta both noticed the blood stains on Thakur's semi-erect cock and on the border of Champa's clitoris. Champa was still clad in the negligee, her tits still covered by the transparent lace and silk.

Champa knew in her heart that she could never live without Thakur. The pleasure he had given her was incomparable and he would be the only man for her for the rest of her life. At that moment, she felt total love and devotion for Thakur. To her shock, she saw that Shanta (her soon to-be-mother-in-law), fully naked, get on all fours and began to lick the Thakur's cock clean. Thakur was having none of it. He slapped Shanta's face and ordered her and Puja to leave the room. Shanta was stunned at this dismissal but both women picked up their clothes and walked out of the room and closed the door.

Unbidden, Champa snuggled up to Thakur and put her head on his strong chest, her hands caressing his left nipple and her leg around his torso. She looked up at this virile man, almost 30 years older to her and smiled shyly. Thakur could not believe what he was feeling for this young girl. He had surprised himself by how he had behaved with her sexually and without thinking he kissed her upturned lips. He had expected to rape her forcibly but instead had ended up almost making love to her. Her reaction to his actions had been equally surprising and the way she had embraced his body and how her cunt had squeezed his cock was a feeling he had not felt before. At that moment as he stroked her luscious, long black hair, Thakur felt that he might have found someone who he could breed and be with for the long term.

Both fell asleep in each other's arms.