All Comments on 'Zane Wayne Pt. 01'

by Emotional

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it. looking forward the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoying the story. Love the storyline. Picked up on one issue, at least for me. The family leaves for graduation at 10:30 a.m. The ceremony is at 1:00 and lasts 3 hours. Means its over about 4:00. They then go to the diner and "Lunch was fun." Sorry to sound picky but that one jumped out at me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great so far. Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A Fantastic read after a long long time. Can't wait for part 2

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

Great follow up to CODY, which is an excellent story. Once again good character development, scenes, pace and good light humor which helps blunt the tough emotional first part of this story.

Looking forward to the next installment.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Loved it, can't wait for the next chapter. Has the nest chapter been written and/or submitted yet? Can you give readers an approximate timeline and how many chapters to expect?

beanburner69beanburner69over 1 year ago

Excellent, looking forward to the next part

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedover 1 year ago

The first chapter was captivating. I hope the next part is posted soon.

brownmobbrownmobover 1 year ago

soo looking forward to the rest of the parts, well built up, keep em coming

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 1 year ago

I have to concur with Freddog6601 that this is a great follow up to Cody. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters. 5*

MainboyMainboyover 1 year ago

Congratulations! Cody was a first go and improved page by page. You killed the herione and got out of that quagmire like a master.

Zane promises to have some serious kinks in the tail and I am chewing at the bit for the rest.

Very well done. This is the way to go.

High five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please write so more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When people are asking when and what’s next you know you’re doing something right

Great story so far

Hope to see original rapists Dad get his before too long - meanwhile keep going

Oh I had a crib about someone else who wrote about barrel racing - us Europeans don’t know the details so beware how technical that element gets 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent read. Thank you.

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Need more...

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

I really enjoy your plots. I am not a fan of the part where dialogue is in italics and you use colons. I have no idea why you did that. I will be looking for the next chapter. Your story is quite engaging. Thanks for the time and effort you put into this for us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty freaking amazing! Cant wait to read part 2

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Excellent romance, l could not put it down. Looking forward to other chapters, l hope there are plenty more. You do write such a great story.

Scores 5/5

linnearlinnearover 1 year ago

Spectacular storytelling, I am so excited to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story. I’m really enjoying it. I like it that there’s some tension in the relationship.

I have one quibble. Jake was paroled early, and he has to have regular meetings with his parole officer. He can probably move from Texas to Wyoming for a job, but he’s going to need permission from his parole officer in Texas, and I think Wyoming would have to give permission as well. This is all missing from the story. If Jake did officially move his parole to Wyoming, there’s a good chance that his enemies in Texas can find out where he is. If he’s just skipped out on his parole, then there’s a warrant for his arrest. After a hearing he would be facing a return to prison to finish his sentence.

JFpuff02JFpuff02over 1 year ago

Part 2 soon? Please!! Great story.

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_Uover 1 year ago

I really enjoy your writing. I was going to bring up the same points as anonymous, about getting out on parole. There is lot more to it than walking our hopping in a truck and moving to another state. By doing that he would have a warrant out for him. If he so much as got pulled over they would arrest him, and extradite him to Texas to serve the remainder of his sentence plus some added on for fleeing. Even if he did set up the move before had he would still have a parole officer to report to for the full time he is on parole, which would be more than likely (because type of offence) set as what remains of the prison sentence time he didn't serve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much fun to read. I found this when checked out the author of the newly written Halloween Romance. I couldn't pass up a western theme romance. Best of both worlds. Hope to see more chapters in the near future. Thank You for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for part 2. 5*

DarknsDarknsover 1 year ago

A very enjoyable read. Looking forward to to Part 2. Thank you.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 1 year ago

Having re-read this chapter, I wondered how a paroled felon was able to leave the state. That's pretty much the only issue I have with the story!

It is well written, and I'm off to read part 2 now.

Trailrider13Trailrider13over 1 year ago

I enjoy this section of Lit the most and this is the first story in almost a year that I know will hold my attention until the end. Thanks for writing and I hope you continue with future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding.

Horseman68Horseman68over 1 year ago

Two stories read and reading, and already has become one of favorite authors. Story is great, but the dialogue is exceptional. More bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written, the “pacing” felt good. I’ve worked with some ex-cons both were very polite, calm and well adjusted. One was in the Texas penal system.

Hopefully the next chapters work well too. Congrats.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

In all fairness I hadn’t thought once about Lindsey Father until I reached the end of the story and saw the authors comments, I’m gonna guess there’s a Texas connection there, just because.

Good story, if I’m being picky I’d have liked Ray, Belle and Grams to have been introduced slightly more clearly, I found myself confusing the Ladies with one another, possibly my poor attention to detail tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hahaha! What an oaf!

"So, you are close with your sister?"

"Yes, that's why I took it so hard when SHE WAS RAPED and then I KILLED A MAN and WENT TO PRISON!"

"WTF dude, just say yes..."

Starwolf1961Starwolf196112 months ago

Can't wait to read the next part. Hope it works out for them..."WINK". Glad you didn't traumatize us with his time in prison. I feel you must have had a wonderful man in your life that you idolized, your male characters are almost too good to be true. KUDOS!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love your stories ! Five stars !!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the story, much better grammar than most stories but you use site when you mean sight. Although it could be an Americanism! I'm British.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Behind blue eyes was a great story, so is this one

DwarfLord50DwarfLord506 months ago

Oh, wow! That was a great first chapter. I hope you have several more planned.

Fluff49Fluff492 months ago

Great story! One small note... there's no such thing as Texas U. It's UT. The only people who call it Texas U are Aggies and people in Tennessee. It is a purposeful insult. Made this Texas girl wince.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Amazing story only thing is how could the DA charge him with first degree murder when it was clearly a crime of passion? First degree is premeditated, not “my sister was raped I’m going over there because I can’t see from the rage”. It would be like “I’m going to plan this whole situation out”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmotional@Emotional
I have been a life long reader. I have had stories bouncing around in my head for years, so finally decided to put some of them on paper. Brittany Buckles 2nd edition has just been published. It is approx 8,000 words longer than the original. Hope you enjoy it. Check out ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories