Zane Wayne Pt. 02

Story Info
Zane & Lindsay's romance continues.
22.1k words
4.89
20.3k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emotional
Emotional
743 Followers

Thanks for following along, here is the second and final installment of Zane Wayne

Thanks to a76pinto and Cali_Love for pointing out my obvious errors.

Enjoy this for what it is, a romantic fiction.

Chapter 1

"Lindsay, get your butt moving!"

Lisa rolled her eyes to me.

"Sorry Zane, she's always a nervous wreck right before the first rodeo of the season."

Just then Lindsay came bounding down the stairs talking to herself. Her feet were moving so fast she missed a step and ended up bouncing down the last few on her butt.

Lisa and I started to roll with laughter at Lindsay's embarrassment.

"Let me guess, your butt's going to be too sore to sit in the saddle after all the hard work I have put in getting Lady ready."

"The only thing that hurts is my pride, can we forget about this already and get moving?"

"Oh, now you want to get moving after we have been waiting on you for the last twenty minutes?"

"You have everything loaded and ready?"

"Lady has been in the trailer for forty five minutes, my bag, your mom's bag, your two bags, the cooler, and everything else is loaded up and ready to go. The only thing not in the motorhome is your soft butt."

She looked at me with mock anger.

"My butt is not soft!"

"Well I figured after it bounced down the steps it would soften up."

"Ha, let's go smartass."

We hit the road with me in the driver's seat, Lindsay sandwiched in the middle. I couldn't help noticing how good she smelled and wondered if it was for my benefit.

Since she came home, we had kept our flirting to a minimum, but we didn't stop growing our friendship. Our days started out with breakfast together, then while I did morning chores she would study for her boards. After lunch she would work out with Lady while I watched and made suggestions.

I looked up her times from last season and saw she usually finished in the top three every week with a time around 17.5 seconds, the winning time was usually between 17.2 and 17.4 seconds.

It was hard for me to contain my enthusiasm when she consistently had practice times of 17.1, although I had been telling her that she ran a 17.4 every time. She was in for a surprise this weekend, and I couldn't wait to see the look on her face.

"So I assume this is like most rodeos, barrel racing's in the middle of the day?"

"Yeah, it is kind of nice, by the time we are up, the stands are usually filled. Then we're done early and can enjoy the rest of the evening."

"First rodeo of the year, what do you think your chances are?"

"I feel pretty good, the first week always has the slowest times, they come down as the season goes along. Since you started training Lady earlier than usual, I think we may be ahead of almost everyone."

I had to look out the driver's window so she couldn't see me smiling, little did she know tomorrow would be the fastest run she had ever made.

Jackson Hole was one of the farthest rodeos for us, almost a four hour drive. Honestly it felt like the entire trip took ten minutes though. Lindsay and I never stopped talking, and feeling her pressed to my side was a huge distraction.

Once we arrived we were directed to our camping area. Lisa and I started setting up the camper while Lindsay went to mingle with her rodeo friends she hadn't seen since last season.

I led Lady around to get her a little exercise after being cooped up in the trailer all afternoon. I tethered her to the trailer, hung a feed bag and water bag for her. By then it was past dinner time and I was starving, thankfully Lindsay chose that time to show up with three of her friends.

"Zane, are you ready for dinner?"

"It's a good thing you came back when you did, I am so hungry I was starting to wonder what part of Lady would taste the best."

"You wouldn't dare!"

I looked at her and said in the deepest voice I could.

"FEED ME."

Lindsay and her friends died laughing.

"Come on, let's go. Zane, these are my friends Emily, Jane, and Jackie, ladies, this is Zane."

"Hi Zane" they sang out as they drug me away.

"Wait, Lisa, are you coming to get something to eat with us?"

"No Zane, you guys go on ahead."

"How about I bring you back something?"

"Zane, you are sweet but I am fine. I learned a long time ago to pack food that I like in the cooler. Go have fun and try to keep the ladies from sweeping you off your feet."

One thing I learned a long time ago. Rodeo women were usually really hot, really confident, and really aggressive.

Emily chimed in, "Don't hold your breath Ms. Elliot, I already have my broom out."

With that she hooked her arm in mine and led me towards the food trucks.

"So Zane, Lindsay has been telling us you look really good naked."

I looked over at Lindsay who was blushing furiously and refused to look at me.

"Is that so Lindsay? I thought we were keeping certain things secret between us."

"Well, more secret from my family." She held her palms up. "Sorry, not sorry."

"Ok, I see how it is. Did you tell them EVERYTHING, or do I need to fill them in?"

She looked a little panicked before I winked at her.

"Zane!"

Her friend Jane said, "Oh, you are going to be fun aren't you."

"I guess time will tell."

We made our way to a row of food trucks, all with long lines already.

Lindsay squealed out. "YES, Dr Macs is here!"

They all seemed enthused, but I had never heard of it, "What is Dr Macs?"

"They do gourmet mac n cheese, all different kinds. I love the cowgirl mac of course."

Once we finally got closer I started checking out all the different varieties they had. I was starving and the descriptions didn't help. I decided on a buffalo chicken mac. The ladies ordered theirs and we found a table to eat and chat.

The ladies flirted with me relentlessly, but I restrained myself. Even though Lindsay and I agreed to just be friends, I couldn't see myself being interested in anyone else for a very long time. My heart knew it was Lindsay, or no one.

"Zane, I am finished and you still look hungry. Do you want the rest of my mac?"

"That is what I love about all you Elliot women, always giving me food."

"Well, if that is all it takes, I am done as well." Emily said as she slid her bowl over to me, soon I had three unfinished bowls of mac to finish up.

I was a little embarrassed when I finished up all three extra bowls. Emily put both her hands around my bicep and said "Now I know where these came from."

"No, these came from cleaning the stables so Lindsay can ride Lady and look pretty."

Before she could answer a new voice chimed in.

"Hey Lindsay, who is your handsome friend?"

I could tell by the look on Lindsay's face that she hated the face behind the voice.

"Hi Tricia, this is Zane, our new ranch foreman. Zane, this is Tricia."

"Ranch foreman, is your grandfather ok?"

"Yeah, he needs a new knee and shoulder surgery, so they hired Zane to run the ranch while he is down.'

I stuck out my hand "Hello Tricia, how are you?"

"I am good. Is that a Texas accent I hear?"

"Good ear, yes it is."

She took my hand in hers softly, "Tricia Foor, very nice to meet you."

"Zane Wayne, the pleasure is all mine."

Standing before me was the picture of a rodeo beauty queen, yet she didn't interest me one bit. She was blond, slim, huge tits, small ass, and a face made for hollywood. Yet she reminded me of Brian and his friends. A rich spoiled brat who always had everything handed to her, and got everything she ever wanted.

I decided I was going to fuck with her for awhile, and then frustrate her when she didn't get what she wanted for once.

"I have heard you are an amazing rider. Are you looking forward to the season?"

Hook Line and Sinker

Women like Tricia loved to talk about themselves, and loved it even more when other people talked about her.

"Yes I am. I have won the season championship the last three years, and hope to make this year number four."

"Well from what I hear, you are the one to beat. I look forward to watching you ride tomorrow."

"Thanks Zane, maybe we can have a drink together tomorrow night?"

"I would be honored. Thanks and good luck tomorrow."

Tricia, thinking she had once again wrapped a man around her finger, turned and sashayed away shaking her ass for my benefit.

Lindsay was PISSED!!!!!!!!

She looked at me, almost in tears and sing songed Tricia's voice.

"Thanks Zane, maybe we can have a drink tomorrow night."

"Calm down there Tiger. I know you hate her, so I am fucking with her."

"WHAT?"

"It is obvious she is a rich spoiled prima donna who you hate. She is so into herself she doesn't even realize that I am fucking with her. But then again you hate her so much you don't even realize I am fucking with her either."

The look on her face was priceless, and her friends thought it was comical.

"You mean you haven't heard of her, and you don't want to have a drink with her?"

"Where in the hell would I have heard of her? And hell yes I am going to have a drink with her, she's fucking HOT!"

Once again the tears formed in her eyes. She didn't even have a good comeback for me. She was so hurt. I decided to ease her pain.

"My god woman, are you that freaking gullible? She disgusts me! She is one of those women who think men should lick the toilet seat after she uses it."

She looked at me in surprise while her friends laughed at her once again. She jumped up and came around behind me and threw me in a headlock. After a few minutes of fake roughness, she stopped and just pressed her head to mine. It was an incredible emotional moment of closeness for both of us.

I turned and looked into her eyes, then leaned forward and whispered into her ear.

"She would never ever ever hold a candle to you, and I can't wait to see you kick her ass tomorrow."

Chapter 2

What a rollercoaster ride of emotions.

It had been a wonderful day. I got to rub up against Zane during the ride to Jackson Hole, and as always I was incredibly turned on.

When we got to the campsite, I went to find my friends and couldn't help but share how sexy my new friend was, and that I had even seen him naked. I told them that we were just friends and he was fair game, even though I hoped Zane wouldn't find a spark with any of them.

Imagine my horror when my arch enemy Tricia showed up and started flirting with him. To make it worse, Zane flirted right back with her.

He got me not once, but twice. The second time I almost lost it in front of my friends and took my frustrations out by putting him into a headlock. It was all I could do not to break down in tears, so instead I pressed my head to his.

He looked at me and melted my heart once again.

"She would never ever ever hold a candle to you, and I can't wait to see you kick her ass tomorrow."

I just kept pressing my head against his until I could regain control of my emotions. Once I composed myself I decided we should head back to the campsite.

"Ok, you ladies ready to get some rest so we can kick the fake tit queens ass tomorrow?"

We all walked back to the campsite together, but my friends kept looking at me and gave me knowing looks. They knew I was hopelessly in love with Zane, but trying desperately not to show it.

When we got back to the site I hugged each of my friends.

"Goodnight ladies, I will see you tomorrow afternoon."

Zane and I walked back to the motorhome and embraced longingly. I finally whispered into his ear.

"You were so mean to me tonight."

"I was? Tell me how."

"You flirted with my arch enemy, and then teased me about it."

"On the contrary. I could tell that she is your arch enemy, and decided to screw with her. You know I would never hurt you."

"I am sorry. I am not doing very good about being just friends and keeping my jealousy in check."

"Don't be sorry, I am flattered that a woman like you would be jealous over me."

He pressed his lips to my forehead and held them there for a long time. Finally he gave me a final hug.

"Go get some sleep. You are going to kick some ass tomorrow."

*****************************

"Ladies and gentleman, our next rider is the three time defending barrel racing champion. Please put your hands together for Tricia Foor."

The crowd clapped as Tricia came through the gates and started her run. I could see why she was the defending champion. Her horse had to have cost a fortune, and you could tell she practiced non stop. Watching her, I knew right away that her run was really really fast.

After her run, the announcer confirmed it.

"Ladies and gentleman, now you see why she is the defending champion. Tricia just set an arena record with a run of 17.05 seconds."

The crowd erupted with applause.

Lisa and I were leaning against the railing watching the rodeo. My smile just grew larger, and Lisa looked at me strangely.

"What are you smiling at?"

"You will see."

I walked over to where Lindsay was staging. One other rider was ahead of her getting ready to make her run. Lindsay looked nervous and totally psyched out.

"Hey."

She looked at me with a defeated look.

"Hey."

"Are you ready to kick the fake tit queen's ass?"

"Are you fucking blind, did you not just see her set an arena record?"

I simply walked up to her and pressed my forehead to hers and put my hands around her waist.

"Are you a quitter?" I whispered.

"No, but I can't beat her."

"I hate to tell you this, but if you don't beat her, I am going to be forced to have a drink with her tonight."

"Yeah, well I hear she likes whiskey too, so you will be fine."

"How about this, you beat her, and you will own my heart forever."

"I can't beat her."

"I guess my heart isn't worthy of your best effort then."

"Don't put that on me."

Just then we heard the announcer's voice "Calling Lindsay Elliott to the starting line."

I leaned in until our lips were almost touching, and whispered. "I really wish I hadn't made that promise. Good luck, and you can beat her, trust Lady."

I helped her mount up on Lady, nodded my head to her and returned to Lisa's side.

"Well, she is either going to crash and burn horribly, or blow your mind."

Lisa looked at me with concern on her face, "Oh Boy!" she said.

Just then the announcer announced Lindsay.

"Ladies and gentleman, last but not least put your hands together for a true lady of the rodeo, the one and only Lindsay Elliot."

Lindsay came out on fire. Her face had a look of sheer determination as she entered the clover leaf. I could tell by the way she was riding it was going to be a great run. I didn't even realize I was holding my breath as she rounded the final barrel and raced towards the finish line.

I didn't even wait for the final time when I ran to the stalls with my fists above my head, I just knew.

"Ladies and gentleman, for the second time tonight we have a new arena record. Lindsay Elliot just ran a 16.9 second pattern."

Lindsay didn't even come to a complete stop before she slid off Lady and started running towards me. She jumped onto me wrapping her legs around my waist and threw her arms around my neck. She was sobbing as she buried her face in my neck. I just held her tight and let her emotions run their course.

Little did we both know the cameraman never stopped rolling and our embrace was being broadcasted on the big screen for the whole arena to watch.

I finally whispered, "I told you so."

Lindsay has always been a crowd favorite. They loved her raw passion for the sport, as well as how she always carried herself as a lady.

Soon the crowd started chanting LINDSAY LINDSAY LINDSAY LINDSAY.

I sat her down and pushed her towards the arena to take a curtain call. She grabbed my hand and drug me out with her. The crowd was roaring and when I picked her up and sat her on my shoulder they went wild.

I turned her around in a slow circle while she waved to the crowd. Finally I carried her towards the stables, still on my shoulder.

When we finally made our way back to the stalls, I set Lindsay down so she could be congratulated by her friends and competitors while I took care of Lady. I led her back to the trailer, took her saddle off and rubbed her down. I gave her some oats and water and headed back to the rodeo.

I rejoined Lisa and let Lindsay rejoice with her friends. She smiled at me and gave me a high five.

"How did you know?"

"She has been running low seventeens in practice, I just gave her a little pep talk."

She looked confused, "She has been telling us she has been running mid seventeens?"

"That is because that is what I told her she was running. I wanted her to work harder and not get a big head."

"Oh she is going to be mad at you!"

"Not once I remind her about the arena record she just set she won't."

*************************

I cannot believe how great my life has become since the night I met Zane.

Over the last five seasons, I had competed against Tricia over a hundred times and had only beaten her a handful of times.

Her family owns one of the largest cattle ranches in Wyoming and they are swimming in money. Tricia always has to have the best of the best, second rate is never good enough. Her horses usually cost over a hundred thousand dollars and they have someone training them long before the season starts. She doesn't even have a connection with the horse she rides, changing her ride several times a year. I, on the other hand, have been riding Lady for three years now.

But today, I beat her fair and square. The few times I had beaten her before was when she had been penalized for knocking over a barrel.

Tricia always hosted the Saturday night party. I often wondered if it was to show off her wealth with their luxury motorhome. Either that or so that everyone would be there to congratulate her on another win.

Tricia's father usually supplied a keg of beer and a bunch of snacks. Although they did not allow anyone inside the motorhome, they provided free beer, food, and music, hard for anyone to turn down.

I was standing with my friends and Zane having a beer when Tricia walked up to our little group.

"Congratulations Lindsay, that was an amazing run you had today."

"Thanks Tricia, you were fast as always. I can't believe I pulled it off."

"You must have been practicing a ton this spring to get your horse into that kind of shape."

"That credit actually goes to Zane, he has been working her as soon as the snow melted."

I could tell Zane didn't want the recognition. "Yeah, I am sure I outweigh Lindsay by at least a hundred pounds. So carrying around the extra weight put some more muscle on Lady."

Tricia looked at Zane, her eyes were full of lust as she looked him up and down.

"Looks like it put some extra muscles on you too."

"Nah, that is from the food Lindsay's grandma feeds me all the time."

"So Zane, are we going to get that drink later? I have a bottle of Crown Royal inside the motorhome that needs to be opened and enjoyed. We can relax somewhere a little quieter and get to know each other."

Zane turned on the charm, and Tricia didn't even know she was being played.

"As amazing as that sounds, can I have a raincheck? I told Lindsay here I would stay by her side tonight so she could tear it up and celebrate her win. As fast as you were today, I am not sure how many more she will have this year."

Tricia just ate it up. Now that I knew Zane was playing her it was almost comical.

"OK, next weekend is Cody. And if I win, will you stay by my side so I can tear it up?"

"That sounds like a deal to me."

"Good night Zane, see you next week. Congrats again Lindsay."

"See you later Tricia."

I could tell when she walked away that she wiggled her ass for Zane's benefit. I expected to see his eyes glued to it when I turned to him, but instead he was looking at me.

Emotional
Emotional
743 Followers