Zane Wayne Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told her I was flattered but not interested."

"Were you tempted?"

"Not for a second"

I smiled and couldn't have been happier with his answers. I decided to dig a little deeper into Zane's past.

"OK, another personal question. How many women have you slept with?"

"Are you talking about snuggling and sleeping, or sex?"

I wasn't expecting him to turn the question around on me, and it kinda embarrassed me. I wasn't really used to openly talking about sex.

"Um, sex."

"Well, counting not sleeping with Tricia, none."

"You are kidding me, none?"

"Nope, does that make me a pathetic loser?"

"No, I am just really surprised. Can I ask why?"

"Well, my ex-girlfriend and I were pretty close several times, but we ended up breaking up and going our separate ways. Now, I just dont want to have sex with just anyone, I want my first to be with someone who actually means something to me. Not just another trophy like Tricia."

I sat there stunned. I couldn't believe he was a virgin as well, and that he was so nonchalant about it.

"Tell me about your ex."

"We were high school sweethearts. She is really really smart, sweet, honest, and sexy as hell. We were not only boyfriend/girlfriend, but we were also best friends for a long time."

"Do you have any regrets?"

He thought for a few moments before he shook his head.

"Not one. Yeah not everything worked out like a fairy tale, but no, no regrets. How about you?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, any regrets?"

"Yeah, I have a few."

"Want to share them?"

"No, I am not as brave as you."

He looked thoughtful for a few moments before he responded.

"Sometimes you are brave taking chances, or by just making a stand in what you believe in."

His words seemed to give me strength, so I decided to bare my soul.

"I am a virgin too, the first time I saw a naked man was by accident in my bedroom a month ago. I have only been in love once in my life, and I am scared to death about it."

He reached out and offered an open hand to me. I slipped my hand into his and gave it a little squeeze. He pulled our hands up and kissed the back of mine.

"Trust me, I am scared to death too."

Chapter 4

My God I feel like shit today!

I have been trying to power through practice tests for my boards, and having a hard time concentrating. I have a pounding headache and feel achy, probably from my period coming in the next day or two. To make matters worse, every time I pass a test, I think I am that much closer to hitting the travel circuit. Then I get all emotional knowing I will be leaving Zane.

My snapchat notification went off, but I ignored it, wanting to finish this practice test. Within moments the notifications start going off non stop, like aliens has landed at the mall or something.

Finally I give up even trying to finish my test and pick up my phone. I wish I hadn't when I saw the first snap from Tricia sent to the entire rodeo group.

Just found out Zane Wayne is actually Zane Wilson

He spent five years in prison for beating someone to death, and putting four others in the hospital. Jebediah, I am glad you backed off when you did, or we could be at your funeral this week.

Make sure you are locking your doors at night, I would hate to see anyone else get hurt by this brutal monster. I just hope my friend Lindsay is staying safe.

She posted a link to the story about his arrest and the beatings. I read it again in disbelief. No wonder he seemed too good to be true, he is. He is a killer, and could have strangled and raped me several different times.

I rushed downstairs where mom was setting the table.

"Mom, Zane is a convicted murderer."

I was sobbing now. The only man I have ever loved was not the man I thought he was.

"Shush dear, no he isn't."

"Yes he is mom, look he was in prison."

"We know dear, but he is not a convicted murderer, he pleaded to one count of manslaughter."

"YOU KNEW?" I screamed at her.

"Yes dear, calm down."

"Calm down?! Are you fucking kidding me? You have been leaving me alone with him, and you fucking knew?"

Just then Zane walked in for dinner. I walked around behind my mom, keeping the table between us, looking at him with disbelief.

***************************

My world was humming along.

It had been a good Monday. I had worked hard cleaning all the stables. Since they were in the pastures most of the day, I could get through an entire wing in a day no problem.

Lindsay had been kind of grumpy, but I attributed it to having to study again after a rodeo weekend.

I took a quick shower, and walked to the house for dinner.

I could hear Lindsay screaming inside. I assumed it was a family argument, so I wasn't sure if I should wait until it was over or not. I decided I would make a little extra noise to announce my presence so they could all calm down.

When I walked in the dining room, Lindsay looked at me with fear and disgust, and I knew that she knew.

I froze like a deer in the headlights. My heart was ripped out of my chest simply by the look on Lindsay's face. I needed to get out of there, so I turned to leave like a coward.

Ron wasn't having any of it.

"ZANE, LINDSAY! SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN NOW !"

We both sat down in our normal chairs across from each other. I couldn't even raise my eyes up to look at her. I just wanted to crawl under the table and get away from the look on Lindsay's face.

Ron started out. "Well Zane, it looks like someone has been digging into your past. Now, I think it is time you told everyone your story."

I swallowed, and told them how my sister came home crying after getting raped. Then I shared my rage because he raped someone else and his rich father got him off. For the first time I raised my head and looked Lindsay in the eyes.

"And I regret nothing."

I hadn't eaten a bite of food, but I stood up and got ready to leave.

"Thank you for dinner Belle, it was wonderful."

"Zane, did I excuse you?"

I looked at Ron wondering where this hardass had come from.

"No Sir."

"Then sit your ass down until I do."

"Yes sir."

"Now, it seems that Zane has shared the skeleton in his closet, and I think it is time we do as well. Lisa, Lindsay, do one of you want to share the family secret?"

Lisa spoke up.

"It is my story to tell."

I looked at Lindsay, and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Lisa started in.

"I started rodeos very young like Lindsay did. I competed along with one of my good friends. Since we all rode, our parents took turns taking us to rodeos. One weekend, I was with her family, and her older brother had come along. He went to an after rodeo party and came back drunk, and decided that he wanted to have sex with me. He came into my bed drunk. I tried to stop him but he overpowered me. Eventually his parents came in and pulled him off, but he was already done. He was convicted for rape and sent to prison. They don't like rapists in prison and he was dead within a few months. Lindsay is the result of that night, and I haven't been with another man since."

I had always been curious about Lindsay's father, but it was none of my business, so I never asked. Now I kinda understood why she was so untrusting of men.

I didn't say anything, I just sat and listened. When everyone was done talking I looked at Lisa and said.

"I am sorry for your experience, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Ron, may I please be excused now?"

"Yes Zane, see you tomorrow."

I just wanted to get out of there. The look that Lindsay gave me just ripped my heart out. I jumped off the steps and headed towards the stables. I went and found Jerrico and threw my arms around him for a while.

"Well boy, do you still love me?"

From behind me came a voice.

"He may not, but I still do."

******************************

After Zane walked out of the house I broke down and started sobbing uncontrollably. Soon, my mom was holding and rocking me while stroking my hair.

After I finally was able to stop sobbing, my mom whispered to me.

"Are you ok?"

"I don't know, I can't express how bad I feel right now."

"I know, now imagine how Zane is feeling right now."

"Mom, he is probably thinking how much he hates me right now."

"I doubt it. He is probably feeling alone, abandoned, and that you don't love him anymore."

"How could he still love me?"

"When you thought he was a killer, did you stop loving him, or were you just scared?"

"I was just scared."

"Well, now he is just scared. What are you going to do?"

"Make him feel better?"

"That's right, go make him feel better. Open your heart to him."

"OK mom, I hope he forgives me."

"If he loves you, he will."

"I am not so sure."

"Well, you better go find out."

It took every ounce of willpower I had to walk into the stables. I was so afraid. I heard Zane talking, and followed the sound of his voice until I realized he was talking to Jerrico.

I found him with his arms around Jerrico's neck talking in his ear. Finally he leaned back and said.

"Well boy, do you still love me?"

It was the perfect opportunity.

"He may not, but I still do."

Zane spun around and looked at me. I had bared my soul to him, and stood there waiting for his decision. The tears streaming down my face.

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because you have owned my heart from the first weekend I met you. And no matter what, you will always have it."

That must have been the right answer as he leaped up and took me into his arms holding me tight against him. Finally he pulled back, and brought his lips to mine, incredibly close but not touching.

"May I?"

"Please, yes."

He didn't need to be asked twice. He lowered his mouth to me and devoured my lips into an incredibly hot smoldering kiss. After a few seconds he opened his mouth and teased my tongue with his.

One of his hands was firmly in between my shoulder blades holding me tight to him. His other slid down across my ass and pulled me against him. I could feel how hard he was for me, and it made me that much wetter.

Finally he slowed down and pulled away from me.

"I am sorry. I wanted to tell you about my past for so long, but I was so afraid of what you would think of me."

"Promise me something."

"Yes, anything, no matter what it is I promise."

"From this moment on, no more secrets between us."

"Agreed, do you really love me?"

"Yes, is that ok?"

"Honestly it is a relief, because I love you with every part of my soul."

With that, he lowered his head back down and gave me the most soft tender kiss I could have ever imagined. His lips seemed so soft, barely caressing mine. I wanted him so bad, but this was not the right time.

We pulled apart again and held each other tightly. I whispered into his ear.

"Now what?"

"Well, now you keep studying for your boards, and keep winning rodeos. We will keep loving each other, but nothing else should change. I will not let you change your dream of being a travel nurse."

"But what if I want to stay?"

"Then I would leave and go back to Texas. I will not be the reason for you to give up on your dreams hon."

"I don't know if I can do it now."

"Of course you can, you are strong. And you will know I am always here for you, and will always be a phone call away."

"Can we go to the ridge?"

"That is the best idea I have heard all day."

We climbed up to the ridge and found our normal resting place against the mossy log. I didn't even bother looking at the sunset. Instead I just pushed him back and straddled him, pressing my lips to his.

I was so hot and needed to take the next step with Zane. I learned back and pulled off my t-shirt, then reached back and unhooked my bra.

"Would you like a closer look at these?"

"Hmmmm, I don't think just looking will do. I need to taste them as well."

He didn't wait for permission this time. He reached up and cupped both my tits in his hands while sucking one of my nipples into his mouth.

It was heavenly and soon I could tell I was turning him on just as much by the hard cock that was pressing against his jeans.

I slid over so I was just straddling one of his legs. One hand I kept wrapped around his neck pushing my nipple deeper into his mouth.

With my other hand I unbuckled his belt, but couldn't get his pants unbuttoned. Finally, beyond frustrated I whispered in his ear.

"Will you help me get these fucking jeans open?"

He finally released his grip on my tits and quickly unbuttoned, and then unzipped his jeans. He returned one hand to the tit he had in his mouth, the other reached around and cupped my ass cheek. His fingers almost in between my legs.

I reached down and felt how hard he was through his underwear. I hesitated for a moment. I had never even been this far before, do I want to go farther? Hell yes I do.

I slid my hand inside his waistband and softly grasped his hard cock in my hand. He must have liked it because he moaned into my nipple as he pulled back and gently bit it with his teeth.

I started grinding my pussy against his hip while stroking his cock. Meanwhile he picked up the pace on my nipple, now tonguing it mercilessly as fast as he could. I was incredibly turned on, and no surprise I felt my orgasm start to build.

Since I had never even come close to having sex, or an orgasm with a man before I had no idea what kind of lover I would be.

Turns out I am kind of vocal. Every time I ground my pussy against his leg he tongued my nipple, and I would let out a cry. Soon they were getting louder and louder which seemed to encourage him even more.

Before long I was riding his leg like a woman possessed. Meanwhile I was stroking his cock faster and faster while he tried to fit my entire boob into his mouth.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore and came with a loud cry. My hold on the back of his neck and his cock got stronger. My cry, and the pressure on his cock pushed him over the edge as well and soon he started coming along with me.

It was hard to concentrate on my own orgasm as my curiosity of his drew my attention. His cock was spasming in my hand uncontrollably, while he grasped me and held me close. Finally both of our orgasms subsided enough for us to catch our breath.

"Zane, I love you so much."

"I love you too babe."

"My god, sex with you is so much better than I ever fantasized about"

"I had never imagined sex with you, so I had no expectations to compare it to."

"Oh really? Well in that case that will be your first and last orgasm with me."

He started laughing.

"Actually to be honest with you I have fantasized about it for a long long time. But I try not to because it always makes me hard and leads to sleepless nights."

"That is a much better answer."

"Now."

He paused to flick my nipple with his tongue.

"Do we keep exploring?"

Another flick of his tongue on my other nipple.

"Or do we compose ourselves and head back before it gets too dark?"

He didn't wait for my answer, instead he tried to swallow my entire tit again. I wanted to keep going. As hot as I was, I didn't want my first time with his cock in me to be on the side of the mountain. And I knew if we kept going that is where we were going to end up.

"Zane, let's stop for tonight."

His reaction reminded me of the reason I loved him so much. Instead of pushing me, or whining, he stopped and kissed my lips and said.

"You are right, my love, let's go."

Once we were dressed we walked back down to the ranch hand in hand. He walked me to the door, took me into his arms and gave me one last long soft kiss.

"I love you Lindsay."

"I love you Zane."

He turned and walked back to his stable apartment. It killed me watching him go. I wanted to follow and join him in bed for the night, but we weren't to that point yet.

I walked into the house, Mom and Grams were there waiting for me. Grams took a look at me and teased me.

"Ooooooh someone had make up sex, one of the best kind of sex."

"Gram, we did not have sex!"

"Ok dear, well did you at least make up."

"Oh yeah, we made up reeeeeeeeeel good!" I teased her.

"That's my girl."

"I need to start answering messages. Good night."

"Good night, dear. Happy for you."

I decided to answer the rodeo group chat first.

Hey all, just want to let you know I am alive and well.

It's true, Zane is a brutal vicious killer.

Lucky for me he only beats those who fuck with him, his friends or his family.

The five guys he beat back in Texas raped his 16 year old sister.

I would call him a hero not a monster.

So yeah, I feel incredibly safe knowing he is always looking over me.

I was still in my post orgasmic high, so I decided to call it a night. I turned off my phone, pulled the covers up and fell asleep.

Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning, feeling like I had the best night's sleep in my life. I didn't even bother looking at my phone, I wasn't in the mood for drama today.

No matter what, I loved Zane, and he loved me.

I cleaned up and was ready when Zane came in for breakfast. He went to the kitchen and loaded his plate as usual and took his seat beside grandpa so they could plan their day. Instead of sitting across from him, I sat beside him. I wanted to cement the message I was sending that I belonged by his side.

When Zane was done, he went to take his plate to the kitchen, when I put his hand over his.

"I got it, go have a good day."

With that, I reached up and kissed him on the lips, reinforcing my dedication to him.

"Thanks but I am still more than capable of taking my dishes to the kitchen."

"I know you are, but it makes me feel better doing little things for you, so let me please."

He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Yes dear, anything you say."

With that he walked out the door to start his day, and I grabbed my books and laptop to study. I no longer had the feeling of dread hanging over me. No matter what the future brings, we are going to be fine.

After lunch, we were walking to the stables for practice when a strange truck came up the lane. We both stopped and waited to see who our visitor was. As it got closer, I noticed the license plate was from Texas and my curiosity and apprehension started to grow.

The truck skidded to a stop and a pretty young girl jumped out of the cab.

"ZANE!"

I heard Zane suck in his breath before saying, "Oh my god."

He started walking towards her. She sprinted towards him and jumped into his arms. Her arms were locked around his neck and he swung her around with her feet off the ground. He finally set her down, and stepped back.

"My god, I didn't expect to see you, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you silly."

I was frozen in my tracks, my heart was breaking. I knew Zane said that he expected to marry his old girlfriend when they were dating, but I thought he was over her and committed to me.

Zane looked over at me and immediately could see the look of pain on my face.

"Lindsay, come meet my sister Zoey."

Sister? Did he just say sister?

I walked up to her and extended my hand.

"Hi, I am Lindsay. It's so nice to meet you . Zane has talked about you many times. How long will you be here?"

"I was hoping for a week. I start a new job in two weeks so I thought I would come see my big brother."

"Zane, grab your sister's stuff. Come on, I will introduce you to my family and show you to the guest room."

"Oh, I can get a hotel. I don't expect you to house me for the next week."