Zane Wayne Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonsense. Zane has become a part of our family, which means you are as well. Come on."

I introduced them to the family, who immediately fell in love with her. Zane headed back to the stables after putting Zoey's luggage in our spare room.

"Come on, I will show you where your room is. Then we will go find Zane when you are ready."

As soon as we entered the spare room, she turned and smiled at me.

"So, you and my brother huh?"

"Um, what did he tell you?"

"He hasn't told me a thing, but the look on your face while you watched us hug.Then the relief when he told you I was his sister, told me everything I need to know, now spill it!"

I sat down on the bed.

"It is so complicated."

"Oh, then you really need to tell me everything."

So I did. I started at the beginning when we saw each other naked when we met, to me having to leave in a little more than two months. I told her about Tricia trying to bed him, and confessed to her that we were both still virgins.

I wrapped it up by telling her about our misunderstanding yesterday, but afterwards we declared our love for each other for the first time. I did leave out the details of our little romp on the ridge though. It was a relief to open up to someone.

I was so engrossed in telling her about us that I didn't notice her bouncing her leg on the edge of the bed.

"Are you ok?"

"God, I have to pee so bad, but I didn't want to interrupt you. Be right back."

We both laughed and she ran out of the room, returning a few moments later.

"My god, that was so beautiful I almost cried. What are you guys going to do when you have to leave?"

"We haven't gotten to that point yet. Zane said if I even thought about not going he would quit and go back to Texas. I guess we will see each other in between contracts, until we figure something out."

"I guess we better go find him, he probably wonders what happened to us."

We found him cleaning the stalls, Lady stood saddled up and waiting for me.

"I was starting to wonder if you were taking the day off or not."

"Oh stop, she was showing me my room and telling me what an ass you have been lately."

"I have not! Lindsay, do you want to practice today, or are you going to let Tricia start beating you again?"

"She is NOT going to beat me anymore. You are my secret weapon."

"OK, but if she wins this weekend, I am going to have to have that drink with her, you know."

I walked up to him and gave him a gentle kiss and whispered in his ear.

"If you even think about it, the next time my hand is wrapped around your cock I will rip it off."

"Yes dear."

***************************************

It was so wonderful to see my sister again.

We leaned against the railing watching Lindsay work Lady, determination on her face.

"I like her Zane. Try not to fuck it up."

"Gee thanks, I appreciate the faith you have in me."

"You're welcome."

We watched Lindsay train for an hour, and then chatted while I rubbed down Lady. We were deep in conversation when my phone alarm went off.

"Wow, almost six already, we better hurry."

My sister was curious.

"Hurry for what?"

"Dinner is at exactly six oclock, and if you are late Gram spits in your food."

"WHAT? You can't be serious."

"I don't know, but I don't want to find out. Come on."

We weren't late, and Gram didn't spit in our food. Dinner was enjoyable with another plate at the table. The Elliots welcomed her just as they had me, and soon we were laughing and chatting away like one big family.

This week's rodeo was in Cheyenne, practically in our own backyard. I was more than a little nervous about how I would be received after everyone learned about my past. Zoey was excited to see Lindsay ride, growing up riding in rodeos herself.

We loaded up Friday after lunch and hit the road and made it to Cheyenne early in the afternoon for once. When we arrived Lindsay took Zoey to find her friends, leaving me to set up the camper and get Lady fed and watered.

I was as nervous as a whore in church, feeling naked before everyone. It wasn't long before I heard footsteps approaching.

"Zane."

It was Jebediah, and a few other riders I had partied with last weekend. Well, it didn't take long for the drama to start just as I feared.

"Hey guys."

To say I was shocked by what happened next would be an understatement.

Jebediah walked up to me and stuck out his hand.

"Zane, I would be honored to share this bottle of Crown with you tomorrow night."

He pulled out a bottle of Crown Royal XR, a rare expensive bottle of whiskey.

"I bought it this week to share with you."

I was so choked up I could barely respond. I shook his hand.

"The honor would be mine, thank you."

They each reached out to shake my hand, letting me know that not only was I accepted, but that they also had my back. It was one of the best feelings I had in my life.

That evening, the girls enjoyed teasing me and my big appetite. They urged me to not only finish theirs as usual, but Zoeys as well. Of course I had to rise to the challenge. When I was finished I smirked at them.

"Do they have a dessert truck?"

They all groaned and laughed at me.

The next day, Tricia was a royal cunt to everyone. She didn't fake being nice for once. Her face was scrunched up in a scowl of anger and determination. Once again she drew the opening slot, while Lindsay drew a run in the middle.

What really disappointed me the most with Tricia was that she treated her horse with no respect or care. To her they were just a tool to be used and abused.

When it came time for her run, she flew out of the gate on fire, racing towards the first barrel. But on the second barrel she cut it too close, knocking it over.

She finished the run at a respectable 17.15, but the knocked over barrel added a five second penalty ensuring she would finish at the bottom of the competition.

Once again, Lindsay was poetry in motion. Winning the rodeo with a time of 17.05. The way Zoey responded, you would have thought it was her who won the rodeo, not Lindsay.

After the rodeo, we were all in high spirits heading to the after party. So far, everyone has shook my hand and treated me like a friend and with respect.

Tricia was waiting for us. I could see the smug look on her face that something was up.

"Hey Zane, my father doesn't feel comfortable with a convicted felon hanging around our camper. I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave."

Lindsay immediately went after her, "You fu...." I stepped forward and grabbed her from behind and put one hand over her mouth and another around her waist, holding her off the ground.

"That's fine Tricia, sorry to bother you."

I carried a struggling Lindsay and turned to walk away.

Jebediah saw us being turned away.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Tricia's family doesn't want a convicted felon hanging around, so we are going to leave."

"Fuck that, lets go to my camper, we have plenty of room. No free beer or food, but everyone is welcome."

Jebediah jumped up on a picnic table.

"Hey everyone, this place is too good for people like Zane and me. We are heading over to my camper. Everyone is welcome to join us."

Actions speak louder than words, and soon Tricia was left with just a few of her loyal followers. Jebediah's camper turned into a loud stress free party.

Jebediah came up to me with the bottle of Crown.

"Jebediah, this is my sister Zoey. Zoey, my friend Jebediah."

"My God Zane, I didn't know the women in Texas were so beautiful."

Not to be outdone, Zoey chimed in.

"My God Zane, I didn't know the men in Wyoming were so sexy."

I looked at both them and motioned for them to come together.

"And my work here is done."

The impromptu party was a great time. I finally felt like I belonged somewhere again.

Lindsay and I were inseparable, I had my arms wrapped around her most of the night. Jebediah and my new group of friends shared his bottle of Crown XR. We sang our favorite country songs at the top of our lungs and generally had a great time.

The night started to get long, and people started heading back towards their own campers. Zoey came up to me kinda sheepishly.

"Hey Zane, would you be offended if I spent the night with Jebediah?"

"Zoey, you are a big girl now, you don't need to answer to me."

"I know, but this is your backyard and your friends."

"Go Zoey, enjoy. See you tomorrow."

Lindsay and I walked back to her camper. At her door I took her in my arms and gave her a long soft wet kiss.

"Congratulations on your third win in a row! How do you feel?"

"Horny and wet."

"Winning makes you horny and wet?"

"No, but being in your arms does."

"Hmmmm, I will have to keep you in them more often then."

"That is my intention."

"Good night my love, make sure you lock the door behind you."

She leaned forward and put her face on my neck.

"You don't know how much I look forward to the day I wake up in your arms."

"Someday my love, someday. I promise."

Chapter 6

It was tough to see Zoey get back into her truck and leave the ranch. I hadn't seen her in six years, and yet we still were incredibly close.

This was going to be a hard week. Ron was scheduled for his knee replacement Thursday morning. The stress of running the ranch without his guidance, even for a couple days, was going to be a weight on my shoulders.

Lindsay had a rodeo in Sheridan, about as close to Montana as you could get and it would be another long drive. Her three week winning streak was on the line, which meant I needed to make sure Lady was ready to go and in good shape.

I had just finished breakfast and was heading to the stables when I heard a car coming up the lane. It looked like an official state vehicle, and I assumed it was someone from the animal welfare office. Much to my surprise my parole officer stepped out of the car.

"Good morning Zane, how are you?"

"I'm fine, am I in trouble?"

"I hope not. I'm here for a surprise drug test, which is a condition as part of your probation. I also need to check in with your employer."

"Ok"

"I would like to look around your room if you are ok with that."

"Sure, right this way."

Suddenly I was glad I am a fairly neat person. It was mainly in case Lindsay ever came in, but it served me well today.

"Any drugs in here at all?

"No ma'am."

She picked up my half bottle of empty Crown Royal.

"Are you drinking much?"

"I have a small glass every night."

"Be careful. Where is your bathroom?"

Again she poked around looking for anything that was against my probation.

"Ok, let's get the urine sample. I have to be in here while you go. Fill this cup up to the line."

I was nervous as hell. Not because I had anything to hide, but because a woman was standing right behind me waiting for me to pee. Finally nature took over and I was able to fill her cup for her.

"Great, I need to talk to your employer, then ask you a few more questions and you can get back to work."

"OK, I can introduce you."

Ron was trying to look busy near the barn, so we started walking towards him.

"Ron, this is my probation officer, she has some questions for you."

"Thank you Zane, I will only be a few minutes and we can finish up."

I went and waited by her car and watched her ask Ron questions, taking notes on her notepad. It wasn't long until she walked over to me.

"Thank you Zane. I am confident that this sample will come back negative from what I have seen here today."

"I am 100% sure it will."

"Good, I never thought for a minute I would have any problems with you, but I am required to do a surprise check at least once a year."

"I understand."

"Your employer talks very highly of you. Keep doing what you are doing and stay out of trouble and you will be fine."

"Thank you ma'am."

"OK, I am heading back to Cheyene. You won't hear from me unless there is a problem with the sample. Otherwise I will see you in a few weeks for your monthly visit."

"Thank you ma'am."

I had a huge sense of relief when I saw her drive down the lane. I found Ron, curious as to what she asked him.

"What did she ask you?"

"Basic stuff, are you working hard? Any signs of drug use. Little harmless questions like that. I don't think she is worried much about you, she has bigger problems I'm sure."

"That is a relief. I know I am clean, but it still makes me nervous."

"I bet, ok we both have work to do before lunch, see you then."

At lunch, the stress of the week once again cast a pall over the room. Ron seemed to be as nervous as me. We had a quiet lunch, Lindsay took her normal spot at my side, and even she seemed a little preoccupied.

After lunch, I went to leave when Ron stopped me.

"Zane, we are working inside today. Linds, do you mind studying in your room today?"

"Sure gramps, love you both."

"Zane, you have proven to me more than capable of running the ranch, now I need to teach you the paperwork part of running the ranch."

"Ok, but why?"

"Zane, I love this ranch, and I love my family. I also know I am not going to live forever. I want to know what I have created will live on after I am gone. Now, this is supposed to be a safe surgery, but believe it or not, one out of every four hundred patients are dead within a month. And next month I am supposed to have a second operation to fix my shoulder."

"Yeah, but you are a strong old man Ron."

"Who the fuck you calling old?"

"Well, who is the one who is acting like they have one foot in the grave?"

He didn't say anything, just sat there, his stare boring into me.

"Zane, let me ask you a question."

"OK."

"Was it worth spending five years in prison?"

"Yes, it was."

"You see, you are dedicated to your family, and those you love. There is no one I would trust more to take care of my family, who is now also your family. Now, the question is, will you accept this responsibility, this burden in case I don't come home this weekend?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, now can we actually get to work on this instead of gabbing like a couple old women?"

"Yes sir."

We went over the ranch books. How he decided on which horses to breed, and how he marketed them. He went over every last detail of running the ranch that he could think of. The hours flew by and soon I was sent out of the house by gram to do my chores while she made dinner.

I went out and started right to work. I was behind getting everything done and did not hear my phone chime my ten minute warning for dinner. By the time I finished and looked at my phone I saw it was 6:05.

Shit, I hurried in and washed up and ran to the dinner table, taking my seat between Ron and Lindsay. Everyone was quiet, the stress was on everyone's face. There was a plate of food waiting for me, but I hesitated. Gram looked at me funny, and finally said.

"What is wrong?"

"I was just wondering if you spit in this."

Immediately the stress in the room evaporated as everyone started laughing.

"This is your first offense at being late for dinner, so you got a pass. Next time though you won't be as lucky."

The next day was a repeat of the same, Ron seemed to be a little relieved when I was able to repeat everything he had taught me the day before.

Wednesday after lunch, they all left for Cheyenne. Ron had to be at the hospital at five am, so they were all getting a hotel for the night. I promised Ron that everything would be fine and to focus on his health. Lindsay told Grams she would make me dinner and breakfast and not to worry.

After we were done practicing for the afternoon, Lindsay kissed my cheek.

"Come in whenever you want for dinner, bring your whiskey and dress nice. I have a favor to ask."

"You know whatever it is, the answer is yes."

"We will see what you say when you hear it."

To say I was curious would be an understatement. What could Lindsay need of me, and why dress nice?

There wasn't much to do for evening chores, so I finished up early, showered, shaved, put on clean clothes and headed to the house a little after five.

Lindsay was in the kitchen making us dinner. The table was already set nicely with a candle burning in the middle. She had opened a bottle of wine, and it looked like it was already half gone.

I walked in and found her putting the finishing touches on dinner. She had also dressed up and looked amazing. She had a yellow sundress on, and by the way her boobs were dancing when she moved, I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath it.

She looked at me, and smiled, but I could see she was nervous as hell.

I tried to put her at ease with a compliment

"Hey, you look nice."

"Yeah, well you look incredible."

She leaned up, gave me a long tender kiss. "Thank you my love, dinner will be ready soon."

"So, what is the favor you need?"

"After dinner babe."

"OK, can I do anything to help?"

"Nope, just sit there and look pretty."

"Ha, I am pretty now am I? I would prefer manly, handsome, rugged, or anything else other than pretty."

She leaned in and gave me an even hotter kiss.

"How about you just sit there and look pretty fucking sexy?"

"I can work with that."

She was proud of the dinner she made us, and I have to admit it was one of the best dinners I have ever eaten.

We chatted about random topics, steering away from anything stressful.

Finally dinner wound down. I told her how much I appreciated her and what she has done for me. I helped her with the dishes, her nerves were starting to get the best of her, she was so nervous her hands were shaking.

I came up behind her, put my arms around her and squeezed her tight.

"Hon, no matter what, it is ok, relax."

After dishes were done, and nothing was left to do, she sat me down, and sat on my lap.

"Hon, I have something to ask of you, you can say no if you want though."

"Ok love."

"If you want, I would like us to make love tonight."

I was surprised, excited, worried, and speechless.

"Zane?"

"Lindsay, I love you."

She took my hesitation as a no, and she started to lose it.

"But you don't want to?"

"Lindsay, you know I want to so much, but I am worried."

"About what?"

"Well, you already know I am kinda big down there. I am worried about hurting you since you are a virgin too."

"Don't worry, I have been practicing with Bob."

Suddenly, I felt ashamed first, then anger thinking she has been having sex with someone else, then betrayal

"Who?" I asked, trying and failing to keep my feelings from surfacing.

"BOB, you know my battery operated boyfriend."

I was suddenly embarrassed. Which made her laugh at me.

"Oh"

"Any other concerns?"

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting this, so I don't have any protection."

"Dont worry love, I have been on the pill for years. Just waiting for you to come along."

"Oh"

"Anything else?"

"Yeah, your place or mine?"

"It has to be yours, the place we first met of course."

We turned off all the lights in the house, and walked to the apartment hand in hand. She turned on the bathroom light, and then closed the door part way so the room had a romantic glow.

She undid her top two buttons, shrugged her shoulders once and her dress fell to the floor, revealing a completely and incredibly sexy nude body.

She came into my arms and slowly started unbuttoning my shirt while kissing me incredibly slowly and tenderly.

I could tell she wanted to take her time and savor our night together, so I was not going to rush her at all. No matter what happened in our future, we would remember this night for the rest of our lives.

When she finally had my shirt completely unbuttoned, she slid her hands up my chest, over my shoulders, and down my arms sliding my shirt off.

My body was rock hard from months of hard physical labor. I could tell Lindsay appreciated it as she kept running her hands over my muscles.