Zane Wayne Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, I enjoyed her kisses and ran my fingertips along the back of her arms, both of us savoring the moment.

She brought her hands down to my jeans and started unbuckling my belt, then unfastening my jeans .

She couldn't undress me, and continue our kisses, so she started kissing down my neck, and then my chest while slowly pulling my pants and briefs down. Finally they became loose enough to slide to the floor where I stepped forward and out of them.

I stepped forward again, slowly pushing her backwards towards the bed. I stepped around her and turned down the bed, turned and opened my hand in invitation.

"Will you be my guest?"

"I think I will."

She crawled into bed, making sure to give her ass an extra shake before turning over and laying down. I crawled in after her and reconnected our lips.

After several more minutes of soft kisses, I started working down her neck, kissing and sucking as slowly as I could.

Finally I reached her tits. I wanted nothing more than to start mauling them, but we were going slow, passionately.

I gave her left nipple a soft kiss, barely touching it, caressing it softly with my lips. She whimpered from my torture, both of us wanting more.

I wanted to taste her, pleasure her. I started working my way down her flat stomach, taking my time to kiss and suck her belly button.

I put my hands on the inside of her thighs and gently pushed them apart. I felt the tension in her legs and realized she must be scared to death. Instead of continuing down, I slowly kissed my way back up her body.

"Are you ok my love?"

"Yeah, just nervous."

"Is there anything you want or don't want?"

"I just want you, Zane. Please."

"Like I will always tell you dear, I will always give you anything you want."

I leaned down and kissed her softly. I reached down and guided myself towards her wetness. I pushed forward and felt myself start to slide into her.

I started working in and out very slowly for a couple reasons.

Like every male virgin, I was already on the verge of coming. Also, I didn't want to hurt her at all. Even though she said she had been practicing with BOB, I know I am much bigger than most guys.

Finally after several moments of agonizing pleasure, I finally bottomed out inside her. I stayed there for several moments, trying to push down my impending orgasm.

Our lips were locked together, I sucked in a breath while keeping my mouth over hers. My world was rocked when she exhaled her breath into my lungs, then she turned around and breathed the same breath out of my lungs and back into hers.

We kissed this way back and forth for several breaths. I pulled off her lips and took a deep breath, needing fresh oxygen.

"My god Lindsay, you are amazing."

She could barely talk, I hoped it was from pleasure.

"Oh Zane."

I started sliding in and out of her, trying to give her as much pleasure as I could before I lost it.

"Lindsay, I love you so much."

"Zane."

I just couldn't hold back anymore.

I slid out, gave her a few long hard strokes before coming hard inside her.

I felt so bad, I lasted only a few minutes our first time.

"Lindsay I am so sorry."

"For what?"

"For not being able to last longer."

"My love, I am flattered I turned you on that much, but I do expect a better effort for round two."

"I will do everything I can to redeem myself."

I rolled off her onto my back, bringing her with me so she was laying on my chest.

"Lindsay, I am so glad you were my first."

"Not as happy as I am that I waited for you. Now that we are going to be having lots of sex, it will be even harder to leave this fall."

"We are going to be having lots of sex?"

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"Not at all, I was just making sure I was hearing right. So tell me more about how your travel contracts will work."

"Well, the shortest contract is for four weeks, most are four to eight weeks at a time. We work a minimum of fifty hours a week, but it is against the rules to work more than sixty unless it is under life threatening circumstances."

"How long are you off in between?"

"As long as I want to be. So I have been thinking that I will work four to six weeks, then come home and spend two weeks with you."

"Hmmm, so we will be squeezing weeks worth of sex into two weeks. That sounds exciting and exhausting."

"Well, that is what I kinda had in mind, we will see how the first couple go."

"If you don't mind me asking, is the pay good?"

"It is straight hourly, no overtime. Most contracts pay $60-$70 an hour plus room and board."

"Are you fucking kidding me, that is like $3000 or more a week."

Lindsay giggled a little.

"Yeah, I am going to be your sugar momma."

"I am kinda manly to be your sugar baby, but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make."

She reached down and started stroking my semi hard cock.

"Well, your sugar momma is ready for round two, are you up for it?"

I didn't say a word, I just pulled her up to me for a kiss. Her stroking had once again made me rock hard. I went to push her on her back when she put a hand on my chest.

"I want to be on top this time."

She threw her leg over me and ground herself against my cock. I reached down and helped her slide onto me.

She slowly slid all the way down onto me in one long motion. She leaned her head back and let out a big sigh.

"My god love, you feel so good. I have fantasized about you for so long."

"And I you my dear."

She started into a nice rhythm, in total control. I just laid back and watched her enjoying herself. I kept my hands moving, running up and down her sides, across her nipples, along her neck and then back down.

This round, she was the one who was losing control quickly. She lunged forward and grabbed both of my shoulders and started fucking me furiously. I reached up and gave her the hottest kiss I could. Her cries and impending orgasm started to quickly push me over the edge myself.

I cupped her ass with both my hands and held her up, with me barely inside her. I intended to tease her but she did not appreciate it.

"ZANE!"

She screamed loudly in frustration, I almost laughed but knew it would be the absolute wrong thing to do at that point.

I let her go allowing her to thrust down on me. The little tease I gave her followed by the sudden relief pushed her over the edge and she cried out as she started orgasming while grinding hard on me. As soon as she started, I was done, her orgasm triggering mine. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her even deeper onto me and started coming hard myself.

She collapsed on my chest, both of us breathing hard. I just held her enjoying the love we both felt. Finally after a few minutes we both started breathing normally again.

"Was that better my love?"

Instead of agreeing like I thought she would, she burst into tears. She grabbed my shoulders and started sobbing into my neck. I thought I did something horribly wrong so I just held her to me as tightly as I could.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. What's wrong love?"

She started to compose herself before she brought her lips to mine for a very slow soft kiss.

"Not a thing in the world. Sorry I was just overcome realizing how much we loved each other."

I gave her a light slap on her bare ass.

"Don't scare me like that!"

She gave her ass a little wiggle.

"Oohh, I kinda liked that."

We both started laughing, stopping to kiss each other before we started laughing again. I couldn't believe how close I felt to her.

She finally sat up and looked into my eyes.

"Are you willing to fulfill another one of my fantasies?"

"I always will if I am able."

"I want to fall asleep in your arms, and wake up by your side."

"That sounds amazing, you won't have to ask me twice."

"And in the morning, can we have wake up sex?"

"I will have to think about that one."

She slapped my shoulder.

"Tired of having sex with me already?"

"No, but I don't want you to get tired of me too quickly."

"Trust me dear, I will never get tired of fucking you!"

"Well if you promise and ask me nicely, yes you can,"

"Pffft, ask you nicely. We will see what your attitude is like in the morning."

"Yes dear, but for now come here and sleep in my arms."

She did, and we slept great together. I didn't think it would fill my soul to hold the woman I loved while we slept, but for lack of better words, I felt whole, complete.

The next morning of course, I woke up with my morning wood much to Lindsay's amusement. She made me ask her nicely, twice in a row.

Chapter 7

Ron's surgery went smoothly, much to everyone's relief. They wanted to keep him overnight to be safe, and send him home Friday morning.

Lindsay and I spent another night together, much like we had spent Wednesday night. We were totally dedicated and in love, the only cloud on the horizon was when she left for her first contract in September.

I made sure everything on the ranch was ready to go for the weekend. Lisa would barely have to lift a finger while we were gone.

Ron, Belle, and Lisa arrived back at the ranch a little after ten in the morning, Lindsay and I both greeted them with enthusiasm.

Ron was obviously in pain, but still getting around pretty good all things considered. I helped him into the house and got him settled.

"Not doing bad for a tough old man huh."

He tried to glare at me, but the relief in his face couldn't be hidden

"Yeah fuck you, I am not old. Still tough enough to still kick your ass though."

"I am sure you could, Ron, don't even think about leaving this house this weekend. I am way ahead on everything and Lisa just has to check the waters and throw out some oats every day."

"I still have to walk thirty minutes three times a day."

"So help me Ron if you fall out there, I am going to feel so guilty for not being here. Please be careful."

"I will, I will, get out of here, you guys have a long drive."

"OK Ron, see you Sunday."

Lindsay and I jumped in the motorhome and headed North. She sat so close to me she was practically in my lap. I kept both hands on the wheel, but she kept running her leg up and down my leg driving me crazy.

"Lindsay, if you don't stop we are going to have to find a rest stop and break in the motorhome early."

"Actually, that is not a bad idea."

I rolled my eyes at her.

"My god I have created a monster."

"Yes you have, I have been waiting years for you to come along, now I need to catch up on all the sex I have been missing out on."

"Patience dear, all good things come to those who wait."

It was a long drive to Sheridan, made longer by feeling Lindsay pressed against me the entire way. Once we arrived at our designated camping area I started my routine of setting up camp. Lindsay usually helped me before finding her friends, but she was almost bouncing with energy.

"What is up with you?"

"I am so excited to see the girls and tell them about us. I can't wait."

"Go, I got this. Just let me know when and where to meet you for dinner."

I set the campsite up, got Lady situated and generally kept myself busy until I was summoned by a text from Lindsay.

Hey, I am grabbing us dinner now, we will have a table by the time you get here.

I didn't need to be told twice, I was starving.

When I found them, the girls all had twinkles in their eyes and smiles on their faces.

They must have rehearsed it, because the moment I sat down her three friends sang to me.

"Hey there, lover boy."

I am sure I flamed red, but I just grinned at them and started eating.

Emily was the one who was originally hot for me before she realized Lindsay and I were in love. She wasn't going to let me off easy.

"So Zane, cat got your tongue tonight?"

"No, but hopefully one will tonight."

Realizing what I was saying, it was Lindsay's turn to flame red.

"Plus, I need to eat extra, I have a feeling I am going to be burning a lot of calories this weekend."

Lindsay and her friends thought they were going to embarrass me, but instead I turned the tables and teased Lindsay. Talking about her sexual experiences was new to her.

By the time we were done eating, it was well past eight. I stood up and stretched and let out a fake yawn.

"Well babe, I am really tired, how about you?"

I looked at her and gave her several fake obvious winks much to the amusement of her friends.

Her friend Emily couldn't resist teasing her friend.

"You do look really tired Lindsay, you better go get your rest."

Lindsay was embarrassed, but was as ready as I was to break in the motorhome. We started walking away from the table with her arm around my waist. I reached back and gave her butt a nice friendly slap that set her friends off laughing in amusement.

"Looks like Lindsay is expanding her events to include bronco riding."

Lindsay just buried her face into my shoulder with embarrassment as we walked.

"My God I should have never told them."

"Oh dear, you know they are super happy for you."

"Yeah I know, I am so proud to be your woman, the teasing is worth it."

We did break in the motorhome, several times that night, and again in the morning. We learned about each other's bodies and tried out new positions. For the third morning in a row, we woke up in each other's arms. It was going to be Hell Sunday night when we both slept alone again.

At the rodeo, Tricia barely beat Lindsay's time breaking her winning streak. You would have thought Tricia had just won the lottery the way she whooped, hollered and carried on. Nothing could damper Lindsay's mood though, we were both on cloud nine.

For years, people had tolerated Tricia because of the free beer and food she always provided, but now she was becoming more and more obnoxious. Once again, almost everyone congregated around Jebediah's camper leaving Tricia fuming.

Lindsay and I made a brief appearance before sneaking away and back to the motorhome. We were both insatiable. And it wasnt just for the sex, we just had to be touching each other all the time, whether we were holding hands, or her resting her hand on my leg while I was driving.

Chapter 8

The last few days have been the best of my entire life. Then I realized it was also the best summer and best year. All because Zane had come into my life.

When we got home, I helped Zane put Lady and the motorhome away. As much as I loved having sex, I needed a break. I was so sore it hurt to walk.

I walked into the house to find mom and gram sitting at the table.

"Hey, how's Gramps doing?"

"Other than being grumpy for having to sit around he is fine."

"Good, I am going to take a long hot bath."

Mom could see something was going on.

"You are walking kind of funny, what's wrong?"

Shit, did I tell my mom and grams that I was sore from having sex more than a dozen times the last few days? I couldn't bring myself to do it, so I made up a quick lie.

"I twisted kinda funny in one of the turns and felt my back tense up. Of course the bed in the motorhome isn't the most comfortable place to sleep, so that didn't help."

Grams always had to be the smart ass.

"You mean Zane wasn't right there to give you a rubdown."

"Grams!"

Grams turned to mom.

"See there, she didn't deny it. Told you he was sharing her bed."

"My god you two, I am heading for the tub."

I am sure I was beet red. I am a big girl, and they had actually been pushing us together for awhile. But it is another thing to admit that you are sleeping with someone.

The long hot bath helped tremendously, and when I was done I could at least walk again normally. I threw all my dirty clothes in the laundry and grabbed my laptop to do a couple hours of studying.

Boards were in two weeks, and although I am 99% sure I will pass, I did not want to take any chances.

My phone chimed ten til six, so I washed up and headed down to dinner just as Zane was coming in. Always the gentleman, he pulled out my chair for me, which I rewarded with a quick kiss before we sat down.

As soon as the food was on the table, Grams didn't waste any time.

"So Zane, Lindsay tells us that you two are sleeping together now."

She said that just when I started taking a drink, which caused me to gasp. I started coughing and sputtering, dying with embarrassment.

Zane just lightly patted my back with a grin on his face.

"Are you ok my love?"

'Yeah, bullshit just makes me gag."

Everyone laughed at that, I hoped they wouldn't press the issue.

"So Zane, do you have a comment about that?"

"The only comment I have is damn these potatoes are good."

Thankfully, they left it at that, but every time I looked up, mom and grams both were giving me knowing smiles.

After dinner was over, I grabbed Zane's plate, kissed him on the temple.

"Go get cleaned up so we can watch the sunset."

He hated it when I grabbed his dishes, but it was one of the little things I could do for him to show him how much I appreciated him.

Once Ron and Zane left the room they both gathered me into a hug.

Mom was happy for me, knowing how big this was.

"Well, how does it feel to finally cross that item off your to-do list?"

"I am really glad I waited for Zane, it feels amazing."

"I don't think you could have picked a better man hon."

"I know I couldn't have. Funny thing, I knew from the first weekend we met he was the one."

"Well be careful dear, I want grandkids, but not anytime soon."

"Trust me, I don't either. At least not for a year."

"A year? That fast?"

"You never know."

*******************************

Zane

Unfortunately, the best summer of my life flew by.

Lindsay and Trisha seemed to trade wins every weekend. Winning the first three rodeos of the season gave her a comfortable lead in the points standings that she held onto all season long, ending Trisha's reign of season champion.

The motorhome became our love nest. We made love several times every weekend and explored our sexual relationship. I discovered little things that she really liked, and she learned which buttons of mine to push.

She continued to keep her room in the house, although we snuck in some lovemaking in my apartment once or twice a week. It was torture only to sleep with her on the weekends. She felt it was important not to live together while we are under her grandparents roof.

Ron recovered nicely from his knee surgery, and went under the knife again for his torn rotator cuff. That one was not such an easy recovery. It was painful and took forever. He tried not to take it out on everyone else, but I didn't hang around the house for very long when I could see he was hurting.

I was proud of the job I did for him on the ranch. All of this year's baby horses were born healthy and happy. Lindsay and I loved to lean against the fence and watch them all play together in the pasture.

Lindsay aced her boards of course, and accepted her first contract. It was for five weeks at a New York City hospital in their NICU. She had a list of things that she had always wanted to see and do in NYC.

Finally the weekend was upon us, time for her to leave. She was due to fly out of Cheyenne on Saturday, and report to her assignment on Monday morning.

Friday morning, grams told me we were having an early going away dinner and to get my work done early, cleaned up and in the house by four.

I made my way to the house a little before four to find everyone crying and giving hugs and saying goodbye. I was confused since she wasn't leaving until tomorrow.

"What's going on?"

Lindsay looked at me teary eyed.

"They got us a room for tonight at the Hilton, and dinner reservations at the Metropolitan."

Ron came up and put his free hand on my shoulder.