All Comments on 'Zara'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

IWishICouldWriteIWishICouldWriteover 1 year ago

Looking forward to a happily ever after. I understand his perspective, but I feel so sorry for Zara. Well written. Now I'm late for work!

SorblesuSorblesuover 1 year ago

Happy ending please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who doesn't like a "happy ending"?

Excellent as always

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 1 year ago

What a great story!

Well paced, wonderful characters and lots and lots of Love.

It ended perfectly but..... You know ;)

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

No. Do NOT write a sequel with a happy ending. You justly stated that this is more realistic, and continuing this relationship would be a terrible injustice to her. This was the perfect ending. She is now better prepared for real relationships, with their inherent passion and pain.

So please don’t give in to the sentimental saps who live vicariously through other people’s joy.

LevitikanLevitikanover 1 year ago

Great story and lots of room for a 2nd part to go in a variety of ways

DarkSmithDarkSmithover 1 year ago

As much as I would love a happy ending...Reality, and life. This is perfect, as is.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like happy endings, so a sequel would be welcomed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aawwwwww, c’mon! You can’t to that to them. They will need to have a long talk about children/no children, but otherwise, both of them have found The One. If they don’t at least try to make a permanent life together, they both will wonder…..to the end of their days. Easy 5 stars today, but you **have** to continue this.

TwinSoulFlamesTwinSoulFlamesover 1 year ago

Do Eet! Dooooooo Eeeeeeet! All the happy endings!!!!

Seriously, though, I agree with why you ended it this way. It makes the most sense. But my slave and I don't write sad stories because we hate writing those endings. Too much hurt. So... ALL THE HAPPY ENDINGS!!! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SEQUEL!

Seriously, can't believe you left us hanging like that. Maybe they don't end up together, the age difference and college life are huge obstacles, but we need a happy ending! We need to learn more about everyone in the story, how do the 4 masturbators (one for all and all for one!) get on after college? Do Damien and Vicki end up married? Perhaps skip the college years and give us a new story with everyone.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Yes yes please! Happy ending for the two!!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Needed a happier ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Found a lot of "Sweetest of Hearts" bleeding into this story, muddying its own identity.

horne5horne5over 1 year ago

it was great hope part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue this please

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Yeah mate go for the sequel.

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
Please please please please please please

Give us a chapter 2 and a happy ending

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Wow! Talk about robbing the cradle. Cant say that I wouldn't want to be in Scotts place though. Like some of the others, I think the ending was as much as one could hop for considering the age difference. It was only briefly mentioned, but it must have been such a turn on when the four girls were masturbating together in front of Scott. Don't know if I could have held off joining them and letting a load fly :) There were a couple of errors, but nothing earth shattering. Loved the story and anxiously looking forward to your next.

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 1 year ago

As is, this gets 4* from me, but I gave it 5* to hopefully entice a better/happy ending for both. As the younger partner in a May/December marriage, I can tell you it is worth the fight. Even now, with my wife suffering from stage 4 lung cancer, it is worth it for the right person.

lerenardruselerenardruseover 1 year ago

It needs another chapter. Scott needs to have a new chapter even if it's not with Zara. A new chapter for Zara. Two separate roads for two amazing characters. I totally love thos story.

burkdmburkdmover 1 year ago

Would love to see a 4 year sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think your ending was reasonable but I think an addition could be warranted. True love is rare and it doesn't always fit into a perfect box of what you expect of it. I would love to read a happy ending to their story whether it's together or they find true love separately.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

A fantasy that old guys have!

4

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Please write an epilogue with a better ending. Good story otherwise.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I'd love there to be more but it feels like the end. It seems to me that there is a story trying to get out though of the relationship between daddy and daughter, although not necessarily an incestuous one but a deeply loving one. The daughter inviting him into her life to see her pleasure, whilst at the same time accepting that daddy does not wish to have sex with her or the ultimate loving relationship with her. Just both of them reveling in the intimacy they share. But this story is definitely five star.

basic_desiresbasic_desiresover 1 year ago

Excellent. Would love a sequel with a happier outcome though :)

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_Uover 1 year ago

Like all your stories it was great. Even though this ending is the most likely, I could see it going further. She is going to be around alot, because at the very least she is still best friends with the daughter, and its hard to just shut down those feelings. I'm also a big fan of happy endings so my vote is that.

bearboy1492bearboy1492over 1 year ago

It doesn’t have to be a perfect happy ending. They could still end up with other people, but definitely can’t leave them like this. Need more to the story. I respect wanting it to be realistic and they probably wouldn’t work irl but would like to see where they go from here

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. 5 stars. A sequel would be nice, but the HEA doesn't have to be between the two characters. Each could end up with someone else with a better age match.

RodJohnRodJohnover 1 year ago

Always love your stories. Ending it like this or however you feel they should get their happy endings is a great read.

FullArmageddonFullArmageddonover 1 year ago

So good! Sequel!!! They need a happy ending ;_;

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would l Iike a sequel.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Yeah, this definitely warrants a sequel.

Please don't have Zara slut around at university though. She's quite clearly head over heels in love with Scott, and a woman that besotted wouldn't dream of "cheating" on him. When Scott starts moping around the house because he's missing her, I'm sure Annie would keep her best friend informed.

AileyInnAileyInnover 1 year ago

Okay, okay… Please write a sequel. Us old guys have always admired or even perved over our daughter’s friends or son’s girlfriends. But, don’t tell their mother…

yhgtbkyhgtbkover 1 year ago

Another vote for a sequel.

Womanlover60Womanlover60over 1 year ago

I love this story!! I just wish they he and Zara end up together!! I hope your next writing will develop their relationship!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars you ended the story beautifully. No need to continue it

however, you need a story about his daughter, Katie, meeting a guy at college and wanting her teach her like he did Zara to be prepared to have sex with her new BF.

Next story - similar - Laura then Annie

mrblizzard1112mrblizzard1112over 1 year ago

Very nice, I really enjoyed it. Hopefully you will consider writing a sequel to this story.

Cmikey11Cmikey11over 1 year ago

Waiting with bated breath….

JohnHamiltonJohnHamiltonover 1 year ago

Just consider he’s not to old to raise another batch of kids! Maybe a pair of fraternal twins that spin off into another category after 4-5 chapters that moved through time quickly. Don’t be afraid to (12 years later) after 3-4 chapters of fun filled college years/raising twins and perhaps ia bit of his daughter and sons lives tossed in? Keep up the enthusiasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You definitely need to write a sequel there was too much love between these two. You know college kids wont love her the right way. she'll miss someone that cares about her pleasure.

Covert43Covert43over 1 year ago

I’d like an ending where they were both faithful to each other(the thought of them with others sexually kinda leaves a bad taste, in my opinion) and married, maybe have a little girl together, for drama we could add the ex wife trying to return as her current husband loses all his money and can’t support they’re lifestyle and she attempts reconciliation only to have everyone slam their doors in her face.

All in all a good read, good story with room for expansion, a few structural issues with words appearing in places they don’t belong, “from young women” as an example. Keep up the good work…. Also you gonna finish Flame Trees? That needs a sequel, it feels unfinished.

Covert43Covert43over 1 year ago

Also try not to worry so much about realism, most people(me included) read to escape reality,”.

Vstar67Vstar67over 1 year ago

Happy ending please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to read a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would actually really like to see a sequel to this, I'm a sucker for a happy ending...gonna have to keep checking back.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love the story, definitely needs a follow up. AAAAAA++++++

exoticapple16exoticapple16over 1 year ago

Happy ending please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happy ending please!!

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

5 stars. I would love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still waiting and hoping for a follow-up. Happy ending preferred, but it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story! A happy, loving ending/ sequel would be perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story and the "realistic" ending, but it would be better as an "interim". A second chapter with a "happy ending" would be a great conclusion.

chris73170chris73170over 1 year ago
needs a happy ending

great story but it needs a happy ending man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second half please. I need closure.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A well written and thought out story, nice characters , I,m sure plenty of dad’s will dream of doing this but not many will.

Thirsty4U2022Thirsty4U2022over 1 year ago

Consensus is a happy ending :)

FlekxxxFlekxxxover 1 year ago

PLEASE GIVE US A HAPPY ENDINF IM ON MY KNEES PLEASE JESUS CHRIST PLEASEEEEEEEE

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

Please please continue. I'd love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF, Pervy or what ?

“more than once, I watched her and my daughter do it, and I was also treated to shows of all four girls, including Annie and Laura, masturbating”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happy endings are good ....

scottishbloodscottishbloodover 1 year ago

I think there's a lot of demand for part 2 or even more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let him make love to his daughter in 2nd part

Tarloso2Tarloso2over 1 year ago

Please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love a part two. 5 stars

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Been reading a lot of your work, and for me, this is one of the best you have written in this category, and I would love to read a second chapter to see what live had in store for Scott and Zara, even what Katie and her friends ended up doing.

Five stars for this one mate, keep up the good work.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

Having a big chest at 18 isn't all that abnormal, considering most people are pretty much done with puberty at that age. I knew a girl, way back when I was in elementary school, who was AT LEAST a DD-cup by the time she was 12. And another girl I knew in high school who was probably an E-cup when she was 15. So, yeah, Laura having big tits at 18 isn't surprising. Considering this was written last year, girls in their later teens having big tits shouldn't be news.

CbgnightowlCbgnightowlabout 1 year ago

This is not a sad ending - it is perfect. And, PLEASE, no part 2. T

They may say they love each other, but that is not reality. She is desperate for love, having not received even the parental form. She's never even been kissed (by a male). However, he gives her what she needs - both affection and sex. She can now leave for University somewhat more a woman and mature, and find a more age-appropriate love/lover. He gets to feel good, too. He obviously cares for her, and has helped her become a woman both physically and emotionally. He stated he does not want to start a second family, so perhaps she has given him a feeling of self-worth by showing him even a young, too young beauty can find him attractive and desirable - and is now worthy of a woman more appropriate to his age to find a long term relationship and love.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Sweet, lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Zara finishes just 1 semester, runs "home" and transfers to local college, etc.

Trucker1492Trucker149212 months ago

Amazing story. I would like to see what you can come up with about the college years and after. The story is heart felt and interesting. Yes sad ending but the future of the story is up in the air hopefully the story can show how the girls future is

Southpaw1430Southpaw143010 months ago

Well, I know there is a 2nd Chapter. I liked this story. I think I figured out what a “plank” is. Thank you, and now I’ll begin chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Byť angličtina není nijak závratně květnatý jazyk, tento příběh má potenciál rozejít se do mnoha a mnoha dalších kolejí. Je vrstevnatý, optimálně využívá jak erotiku, tak velmi hezky popisuje samotnou dějovou linii. Jen tak dále.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please write a continuance

Richard1940Richard19405 months ago

i enjoyed it, I would have asked for more but I can see there is a Part 2 so I assume I am not the only one. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

stunning completely absorbed w ur story so look forward to more

bobhardcastlebobhardcastle24 days ago

@Southpaw1430 A plank is a form of modified push up where you rest on your arms held steady underneath you and your feet are rigidly on your toes. Very hard to maintain, but excellent for abdominals.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

A sad ending, not the one I was hoping for... but wait. A chapter 2 I see. Dare I hope!? I just hope it's not one of those "5 years later" things, she'd been fucked by a bunch of other guys, he's screwed random women, and in the end they end up together and basically they've wasted years apart that could have been spent together. Well let's read on and find out I suppose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Zara Ch. 02 Next Part
Zara Series Info

SIMILAR Stories