Zara Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Scott and Zara return to each other?
18k words
4.85
10.3k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,301 Followers

A/N - I'll be honest about one thing. I wasn't planning on adding a second chapter to 'Zara. It' was the first story I wrote that didn't end all Happily Ever After, without any real epilogue, as I wanted to leave the story open-ended. Not every story needs to be wrapped up with a neat little bow. Sometimes, the author leaves it to the reader to decide what happens next.

But enough comments have been made requesting (I won't say demanding) a second chapter. I've had to give this some thought due to simply not planning a sequel. A few have wondered if his daughter would be involved. I have other stories which have daddy-daughter relationships. That doesn't mean I won't insinuate a rather close relationship between the pair though. I enjoy pushing boundaries and, well, many of my most popular stories are in a particular category...

There will be a lot of references to same-sex relationships between women in this story. Any viewpoints espoused by any of the characters do not reflect those of the author, but I do remember what university could be like, even over twenty years ago.

Usual caveats. All editing and reviewing done by the author with Microsoft Word. Spelling is usually spot on. Australian / British standard English. Definitely the occasional typo. Grammar can be ropey at times, but it's been a long time since I sat in a classroom. All mistakes owned up to by the author. Please remember this is just fantasy and I'm an amateur.

Comments and feedback appreciated as always.

*****

Six months after the end of 'Zara'...

Pulling up into the driveway, I couldn't help sighing and sagging back into the seat as I switched off the engine. Dating was hard enough as it is, but I was growing ever frustrated with, putting it bluntly, the standard of women out there. I had no problem dating single women without kids, single women with kids, single women focused on their careers, single women who volunteered, single women who were straight, bisexual or whatever other sexuality there was now though I guess I'd never date a lesbian... unless she was an ex-lesbian. I was open-minded about most things, trying to be a man fitting into the modern world. All in all, I just wanted to meet someone I would enjoy being with, and who would enjoy being with me, perhaps share a few similar interests and morals, and maybe we'd end up in a long-term relationship, based on love, respect and a shared joy for life itself.

Opening the car door, I stepped out and sighed again, knowing the interrogation I was going to face once I walked through the door. It was still early on a Saturday night. I'm sure my daughter was expecting me to be out late, maybe not even come home at all until the next morning. But I'd barely got through dinner before I bid my date goodnight. She was rather surprised... Less said otherwise, the better for the moment.

My daughter, Katie, was sitting on the lounge by herself, nursing a glass of wine, watching one of those reality or variety shows that seemed to fill the television guide nowadays. Glancing my way, she smiled as I sank into the space next to her. "Evening, Daddy," she stated cheerfully, leaning up to kiss my cheek, "You're home early."

"I don't want to call it another strike-out. Let's call it a waste of time. Half a dozen first dates in the past two months and I haven't met a woman yet I'd like to meet a second time."

Katie muted the television and turned towards me, the blanket lowering just enough to suggest she wasn't wearing much underneath. I averted my eyes quickly, not wanting to ogle my own flesh and blood. "What was wrong with this one?"

Snorting, I started to laugh. "I knew I shouldn't have agreed to a dinner date. I had no idea it was how it seems nowadays. First two dates I had, my date for the evening was clearly just after a free meal. Learned my lesson, made sure my next two dates were for nothing more than a coffee and maybe a slice of cake. Those were a little better, though date number two had her nose put out of joint because I wouldn't offer her dinner. Spoke volumes and I made sure to delete and block her number.

Tonight, it wasn't the free meal, she genuinely offered to pay for her own meal at the end. No, it was the fact she was so self-involved. I know all about her now, she must know nothing but my first name and maybe how old I am. She might know I have a daughter. She spent the entire time talking about herself, and if it wasn't that, she was on her phone and posting on social media. I mean, she took a photo of the main dish when it came out and posted it to one of those apps every woman seems to bloody have nowadays. Who does that on a date?"

"Welcome to the world of modern dating, Daddy. You'll just have to try again."

"I'm not sure the juice is worth the squeeze. Like, I know when I date a single mother, I will be priority number two compared to any children, but some of the comments otherwise either leave me scratching my head or, quite frankly, seething with quiet anger. Considering the divorce rates, I'm not surprised most women on these apps are single mothers."

"Well, you're a single father, Daddy."

"I am, but my children are grown adults, at least, and Damian is on the verge of finally moving out. If I meet women of a similar age, I might be lucky that their kids are also out of home, but as so many women are having children later, there are plenty of women my age who have children barely into their teens. I'll be honest, I've been involved with all that already. Don't really want to do it again, even as a step-parent. I don't expect to be a parental figure, particularly as many fathers are still involved even after they've split up, but I'd still be around the child or children if it turned serious enough to live together."

Katie cuddled into me. "Well, that means you spend more time with your very single and lonely daughter, Daddy."

"No dates for you?"

My daughter came out to me four months ago, admitting she had a feeling that she was bisexual, and that she had a preference for women at the current time, but was left wondering if her feelings would change. I'd heard enough to know that my daughter and her friends had fooled around, and one of her friends had visited enough in the past couple of months to suggest they were friends with benefits, but I knew Katie was also hoping and looking for something serious. But she also had ideas of who her perfect man or woman would be. I knew she hadn't been with a man yet, at least.

Wasn't sure I liked the idea of my little girl bringing a man home then potentially hearing him fuck her in my house. Another woman? Like most fathers who accepted their daughter was either gay or bi, it didn't really bother me. I knew my daughter had already enjoyed sex with women, and I knew it would happen with a man eventually, unless she realised that she was a lesbian...

"No date tonight or this weekend, Daddy," Katie replied, "The only man in my life is you. And I love that."

"You do?"

"We're still so close, Daddy. I've always loved how close we are. I'm your little girl and nothing is going to change that."

"Thank you, sweetheart. Makes me feel better about things."

In any conversation my daughter and I had about relationships, there was an elephant in the room that we did our best to ignore. It had been six months since that morning, and I still lay back at night thinking, contemplating, wondering if I'd done the right thing. I missed her like crazy, that beautiful smile whenever our eyes met, the presence of her body against mine when we lay in bed, her cute little laugh whenever I did something to humour her, the way she gazed at me intensely when we made love...

I missed Zara more than anything. But I couldn't admit it to my daughter. Hell, even admitting it to myself just made my heart hurt even more. But I'd done it for the best of reasons. She was now at university, living her best life, enjoying everything it had to offer, new experiences, new lifestyles, new friends, new benefits.

As for me, I was just a lonely old man now, reminiscing about those few months I spent with Zara, how deeply in love we seemed to fall with each other. I just missed her presence in the house, her soft voice in my ear when we'd cuddle on the couch, the way she was with my daughter, having been friends nearly all their lives.

Since that morning, Zara visited our house only rarely, and seemed to ensure that I wasn't there when it happened. I had a feeling my daughter organised it like that. I hadn't spoken to Zara since that morning. I knew I'd made her cry. I knew I broke her heart. I'd broken my own heart at the same time. Hell, I'd fallen apart at my desk when eating lunch, thankful the door to my office was closed as I sobbed, left wondering if I'd done the right thing.

And that thought crept into my mind every single day.

I stayed up with Katie for another hour or so, sipping at a beer as we watched some trash television, my daughter knocking back two more glasses of wine. Turning off the television, I happily carried my half-asleep daughter to bed, tucking her in and switching off her lamp.

"I love you so much, Daddy," she murmured.

"I love you too, sweetheart," I whispered, kissing her cheek, "Sleep tight."

Returning to my own bedroom, I stripped to my underwear and surveyed myself in the mirror. Still had my hair. Kept the stubble as I thought it looked good on me. I wasn't overly hairy. Since that morning with Zara, I'd doubled my efforts at the gym. Lots of sexual frustration to get rid of. I was looking better than I had in my twenties.

Still single though and trying to find the right woman was difficult. I wasn't willing to settle for 'close enough'. I wasn't stupid, there was no perfect woman out there. But there was the 'right' woman.

"And maybe that was Zara," I muttered under my breath, "Idiot. Fucking idiot..."

My date had been annoying that night, but she'd been attractive, and her dress had shown off her attributes. If she hadn't been such a self-involved narcissist, I might have finally got lucky as her interest in me, physically at last, was in her eyes. Shame she showed no real interest otherwise. I'm not interested in one-night stands, but if I'm having a dry spell, I'm not stupid enough to turn down a night of sex.

It was a rather angry wank I had when I slid into bed that night. Angry about my stupidity about splitting with Zara. Angry about another failed date. Angry about, well, nearly everything to be honest. The only real bright spots were my daughter, my son, and my career.

And, of course, all my thoughts were about Zara as I pleasured myself. The feel of her lips against mine. Her lithe body moving naked under me. Her gorgeous little breasts. Her smooth, tight pussy. Her scent that just drove me wild. Her arse, which I just loved to hold while she rode me. Her gorgeous face...

My daughter was feeling a little hungover the next morning. The best remedy is a bacon sandwich and some Berocca. She gratefully took both as she groaned to herself more than once. "Any plans today, Daddy?" she asked.

"Nothing really. It's Sunday, the day of rest, according to some people anyway."

"Want to do anything?"

"Well, I wasn't planning on doing much. Something on your mind?"

"I don't know. I just don't want to be in the house all day today."

"What about your friends?"

"Well, Annie and Laura both work on a Sunday. I prefer Saturday as I make more money with what I do. And Z... um.... Anyway... um... Tell you what, I'm going to go masturbate then think about it."

Having seen my daughter masturbate when I was fooling around with Zara one magical afternoon, and then many afternoons where my daughter, Zara and two other friends would do things together, my daughter had no problem sharing her private life with me. I'm sure many would think it was strange, but my daughter was nearly nineteen years old, somewhat sexually active, and I knew happily enjoyed herself in self-pleasure.

"Have fun, sweetie," I stated.

She hugged me, kissing my cheek, before she skipped out of the kitchen. I knew she'd tease me by leaving her door open and I'd hear her moaning if I didn't turn the television on. When I was Zara, she had been very much a fixture near our relationship. I'd been left believing more than once that my daughter was sexually attracted to me. I'd never cross that boundary, and I had a feeling my daughter knew that. I'd even gone so far as to do some research, about the attraction of daughters to their fathers. I guess there was a modicum truth to it, at least.

I didn't really believe any of the stories apparently written by daughters and their fathers. Seemed like pure fantasy, perhaps written by daughters who were attracted, or by fathers who wanted what they couldn't have. My fantasies were always about Zara, but I couldn't lie and deny my daughter wasn't a beautiful young woman in her own right.

Watching television by myself an hour later, she walked by out looking rather refreshed. Sitting by me on the couch, she snuggled against me, ensuring my arm was wrapped around her. "I feel better, Daddy," she whispered, "Did you hear me moaning?"

"You're a tease, Katie."

She giggled. That same giggle I'd heard throughout my life. "Well, we're both single, Daddy. And I'm just exploring, and you're just denying how you really feel."

I guess Katie decided this was the moment to discuss it. "What do you mean?"

Leaning back, she gave me a disparaging look. "Look, Daddy. You're still in love with Zara. I know it. You know. And she knows it. Every time she visits here, she asks a million questions about you. She misses you so much, Daddy."

Sighing, I wrapped my arm a little tighter. "I did the right thing, sweetheart," I said softly.

"You made a unilateral decision, Daddy. You didn't give her a choice."

"Is she... Is she okay?"

"She's doing her best to enjoy it." She surprised me by moving to straddle my lap. Considering she wore only a thin vest top and a pair of panties, and her nipples were clearly hard through the thin fabric, I could only guess she was still aroused after enjoying herself. "Daddy, I was going to meet Zara for lunch today, and I think you really need to at least see and speak to her."

"I'm not sure..."

Before I knew it, she lifted her vest top off and revealed her perky teenage breasts. Gazing down her body, I noticed the stud in her navel. She'd been ever so excited when returning home after having it done, ensuring she wore the sort of tops that showed it off. "Now Daddy, I know how much you miss Zara. Her tight little body. Her perky tits and her tight little pussy. You've never looked at me like that because you're a good daddy. I remember that day you were being intimate with her, and I was masturbating next to you. I still think about that day, how close you were to me, left wondering if you'd take the plunge and fuck me too."

"Katie..."

"Just wanted you to see me again, Daddy. Since you're striking out, until you finally get laid again, get used to seeing me naked. And since I'm really fucking lonely at the moment too, if you're the one man I can arouse, I'm going to do it."

"Put your top back on, Katie."

"Yes, Daddy." Once she had it back on, I pulled her into my chest, feeling her sigh happily as I stroked her back. "I love you, Daddy. Can I stay here with you for a while longer?"

"As long as you need, sweetie. I'm not going to kick you out." She snuggled into me, stroking her back. "You're not feeling weird or anything, are you?"

"No, Daddy. I just really like teasing you. Your smile when I just showed you my tits made me feel good. I love making you happy."

"My daughter is a beautiful young woman."

"So are you coming to lunch with me and Zara?"

I sighed again. "I guess it has been six months..."

"I'm not going to tell her, Daddy. It's going to be a surprise for her."

Sliding off my lap, we disappeared to our own bedrooms to get changed. I figured I'd put in an effort, selecting a pair of chinos and a nice shirt, and a decent pair of shoes. My daughter walked out of her bedroom, dressed in a gorgeous yellow sundress and sandals. Her toenails were painted pink, matching her fingernails. Hair in a simple ponytail, a little make-up on her face, and I noticed the earrings that I'd bought for her in her ears.

Choosing to drive into the city, I had no idea where Zara was actually living, Katie giving me directions. We couldn't park anywhere near where she lived, parking at a premium in that area of the city, so we parked a few streets away and walked to Zara's townhouse that she shared with two other girls.

Katie knocked, the door opened by an absolutely gorgeous young woman. She must have known Katie rather well, the pair almost squealing before sharing a long hug. The young woman then looked at me. "And who is this handsome man, Katie?"

"Emily, this is my father. Daddy, this is Emily."

"Pleased to meet you, Emily. I'm Daddy to Katie. Everyone else calls me Scott."

I offered my hand, but Emily immediately went in to hug me. I wasn't expecting that. I figured most young woman would be standoffish with older men like me. It was a quick hug, stepping back and asking me to follow. It was an older type of townhouse, Emily calling out to Zara that Katie had arrived. Walking into the living room, another young woman was sitting on the lounge in nothing more than a sports bra and panties. And the sports bra was straining to keep in a large pair of breasts.

"Oh... Hello Katie... I wasn't expecting... um..."

"Sorry, I'll avert my eyes..."

"Daddy, don't be silly. Cindy, this is my father, Scott. Daddy, this is Cindy. I'm used to seeing her in various states of undress. Hell, be glad she doesn't have her pussy out at the moment!"

"Katie!" Cindy exclaimed, glancing to see her blushing, "Your father doesn't need to know that just yet."

"Why? You know I love to arrive here and see your beautifully smooth pussy on display. And before you start to worry, Daddy knows I'm bisexual."

"Oh..." Cindy smiled at me. "So what brings you here, Scott?"

"Lunch with my daughter... And Zara."

I heard footsteps on the stairs, hearing Zara call out for Katie. I turned and waited for her to appear. Before she noticed Katie, her eyes fell on me, and she came to a dead stop. There was no missing the trembling of her bottom lip and the fact her eyes immediately started to glisten.

"Zara... I...." Katie started to say, no doubt worried about the reaction.

Zara completely ignored her as she took one faltering step after another towards me. It felt like my feet were in concrete. Couldn't move forward or backward. I noticed the silence that descended in the living room as I didn't miss the couple of tears trickle down her cheeks, her bottom lip really starting to quiver.

"Scott," she finally whispered.

I broke first, stepping forward and taking her in my arms. She hugged me tightly in return as the dam burst as she wept against me. She near enough got me going at the same time, closing my eyes and just loving the feeling of her body against me once again. I didn't say a word. I don't think we needed to say anything in that moment. The fact we were hugging so close again was enough.

Hearing a sniffle, I took a peek at my daughter, sitting between Emily and Cindy. All three of them were wiping their cheeks.

"She talks about you all the time," Emily stated.

"Don't think another man stands a chance," Cindy added.

Closing my eyes, the scent of her shampoo tickled my nose. Gently rubbing her back, she pressed even tighter into my chest, her hands running up and down my back. "You feel firmer," she finally whispered.

"Lots of gym work," I replied. When she finally leaned back, I lifted my hands to gently wipe her cheeks clear before kissing her forehead. "Didn't mean to upset you."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,301 Followers