Zaya 02

Story Info
Zaya's dreams inside of dreams continue.
3.6k words
3
1.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zaya 02

"I'm sorry, Jimmy. It was just a bunch of dreams inside of other dreams that I had and I shouldn't have bothered you with them."

"Well, dreams within dreams or not, that was a lot of sexual encounters, not to mentioned that your blue Rave party hair is a wreck. Are you sure you don't remember any more details, Zaya? Like were there any condoms or cucumbers involved?"

"Ah, you know how dreams are, you remember some stuff, but not all of it, but damn right, my original blue Rave party hair is trashed, so I guess I'll dust off my other blue Rave party wig with the swooping bangs. Anyways Jimmy, let's stop talking about and change the subject. It is a little embarrassing to come clean like this to my roomie."

Damn, being truthful with the roomie about a dream, right? I guess it's true that some things should just be left alone and taken to the grave.

"Alright, but just one last thing so I'm clear about all this. LOL, did you seriously refer to my weed as pot joint cigarettes?"

"Well, that's what they are, right? Anyways, like I said, that's enough about being truthful regarding my dreams that were inside of another dream like ground hog day."

Hah, guys, right? I mean, look at the smile on his face! And by that, I mean, LOL, he knows there are more details, but he's not pulling them out of me anytime soon.

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Jimmy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"Yeah, I think the smoke my pot joint cigarettes zoned you out. Wake up."

"WTF Jimmy? Your work lunch is in the refrigerator already, so let me take my nap in peace."

"No, Zaya, listen, wake up. Chris and I are going to watch the game at the sports bar, but he wants to talk to you first. That's dangerous, right? His sister Darla, said hands off, right?

"OMG, Jimmy, I'm too groggy for this stuff. Anyways, just let him in my bedroom for a minute and I promise he will be right back out. Also, if see Darla, well, I'll be in storm shelter."

OMG, over protective roommate's, right? I mean, I may have had a few moments with Chris in the past, but it all pretty harmless and stuff. Besides, his bushy blonde hair is easy to look at, even when you're all groggy and stuff. Also, if you see his sister, well, don't tell her that the fem boy cross dresser is hiding out in the storm shelter.

"Hey Zaya, what's this I hear about you inhaling Jimmy's smoke all afternoon and getting all groggy?"

"Shut it, Chris. He has his pot joint cigarettes all the time, so I don't do it on purpose. Now, what did you want to talk about before you go all goo, goo eyed over the lovely barmaids?"

"Ah, come on baby, just slide that cute blue hair a little closer and share some of that lip gloss with me."

"Hah, you mean on you, right?"

"Same thing Zaya."

Well, three things about all that. One, oh snap, he had his dick out anyways, two, I guess when the round peg fits into the round hole, then you insert the round peg into the round hole and finally three, I have a lot of lip gloss tubes.

"You're a bitch, Chris!"

"And you'll always be my bitch in one way or another, Zaya, but thanks babe."

Damn stupid guy logic! He did have a spell on me since that time he rescued me from a flat tire. And I'm not one to kiss and tell, but everyone should experience some sex stuff outdoors at least once in their life. It's called becoming one with nature. Also, his bushy blonde hair is easy to look at.

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Jimmy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"Yeah, you dozed off and you were mumbling something about some bitch. Anyways, Chris and I are about to go watch the game at the sports bar. Are you going to be alright home alone?"

"OMG, I hate being groggy, but is Chris here now? Did he want to say hello to me? I mean. I was just dreaming about him."

"La, la, la, la, la."

"OMG Jimmy, relax, we just talk and stuff. Besides, I'm decent under my blankets."

I may have some favorite sleeping undies, but I always wear my PJ's. I mean, I'm not sure that the roomie doesn't peek in on me once in a while to, you know, to make sure I'm alright, right?

But I finally felt awake because I actually got out of my bad and went to my bedroom door to wave Chris inside for a minute before they left for the sports bar.

"Chris, come talk to me and be quiet about it."

"Hey Zaya, Jimmy was giving me a hard time about you. He was going all la, la, la on me and oops, ooh, jammies! Are those for me baby?"

"Hush, did you still want me to sex your hard cock, Chris?"

"Oh, absolutely Zaya and don't be afraid to leave a little of that lip gloss behind."

Wait, seriously? Sex your hard cock? Yup, that's dream talk, so I closed my eyes and woke up again and then went back to my bedroom door.

"Chris, come talk to me and be quiet about it."

"Hey Zaya, ooh, those jammies are giving me a hard on. Hey, we have 10 minutes and no more, so are you going to sex my cock?"

"Hush. I put the sex on your cock once and you never called me, so zip it back up. Anyways, are you going to sneak back into my bedroom tonight after the game? You can put the sex on me this time."

"Oh, OK, so I'll see you later, gator."

"Damn it, Chris, I didn't buy Gator condoms, is that a problem?"

I mean, the packaging didn't look very attractive with all that thick and harsh scaly skin, right?

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Jimmy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"Duh, you're fricking mumbling about wrestling gators and stuff and we all remember that trip we took to go gator spotting last year, so forget it. Anyways, Chris and I are leaving now for the sports bar, so I'll lock the door behind me, OK?"

"Well, it would be polite of me to say good bye, so send him for a minute. OMFG, 3 minutes and no more, geez. Oh, and hand me my other blue Rave party hair."

OMG, the roomie and his phone clock, right? I could hear the 3 minutes clocking down.

"Hey Zaya, how you feeling after inhaling all that wacky smoke?"

"Shut it, Chris. The roomie is giving us 3 minutes and no more before he drags you out of my bedroom because a first pitch is more important than out first time. So, do you want to bang my mouth like I was one of our barmaid chicklets or did you want something a little different?"

Oh, so it's that easy, is it? I mean, he could have lasted a little longer, but at least he went for my mouth and let my backside stay protected. So, he's on my hook, right?

"Hmmm, you're been eating Strawberries!"

"Well, the little chicklet barmaid may or may not have suggested it. So, you're my side bitch now, right Zaya?"

Side bitch!?!?!? I didn't know what that meant at the time, so he probably thought I was nodding as I struggled to swallow his big load. With emphasis on big because he hadn't wrecked anyone for a few days. I mean, that says "fish hooked", right?

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Jimmy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"Yeah, I think you dozed off. Also, ah, I'll take you fishing, but let's leave the swallowing of the fish hook to the fish. Anyways, Chris wants to la, la, la, la with you before we leave and I was worried that you wouldn't be decent under the covers and I didn't want to risk la, la, la, la or even worse, la, la, la, la and maybe la, la!

"OMG Jimmy, get into the 21st century, will you! I mean, do you get all la, la, la, la when you peek in me at night or do you steal one of my sports bras and go all ugh, ugh, ugh, UGH and pass out? Anyways, hand me my other blue Rave party wig and send him in"

"Oops, ah, I better see if Chris is ready to go. Sleep tight, roomie. I'll lock the door behind me."

Hah, I've witnessed him going all ugh, ugh, ugh and ugh more than once. Hah, and his eyes go all ugh crazy too.

"Damn Zaya, did you wear those jammies just for me? That's why we date, babe."

"Hah, date, right. Anyways, I just wanted to be polite and say good bye because I don't remember saying hello when you were trying to drill me while I was super groggy when you first arrived. So, have fun watching the game and fixing all the fishing motor boat engines in the sports bar."

"Ah, come on Zaya, be nice. You know I always come back to my number one, you know, as long as my sister doesn't find out that I'm sleeping with a boy who dresses up like a girl. So, can I bang your mouth for three minutes?"

"And no more."

Guys and all of their side pieces, right? I mean, they can't even keep their own numbering system straight. Unless he categorizes his side flings by chest size, then I might be number one on that side.

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Jimmy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"You butt dialed Darla and she's coming over to find out what your problem is! That's bad, right?"

"Oh, well, it's not good. How much time do I have because I'm still pretty groggy?"

"Ah, 3 seconds and no more. She's right beside and she has the look of a mad man in her eyes, so, ah, see you la, la, la later, Zaya."

Hah, how could I have butt dialed Darla if my phone is clearly sitting on top of my dresser? Well, let me tell you how, I'm still dreaming and nothing more. I mean, I wasn't breathing as I stared up at Darla as she looked down on me, so I had to be dreaming, right?

"Oh, relax Zaya, I'm not mad. I'm actually glad you called me. I'm not my brother's keeper and I know that the two of have done some stuff, so that's water under the bridge, Zack, oops, I mean Zaya."

"Ah, I'm dreaming, right Darla?"

"Oh no my precious, this is as real as it gets. See? It does still work. And oh, what's this? A blue Rave party wig? LOL, you don't need this tonight, Zack."

"Um, I'm a little groggy here, Darla, so what's this all about?"

"Oh, I don't know, but we're in your bed, so did you want to do me?"

"Oh, um, yes, no, maybe and maybe yes because you just mounted my lap."

"Hmmm, a little small, but it feels nice. So, make me a baby so my boobs grow or buy me some boobs. Your choice, Zack, sorry again, Zaya."

Hah, some dreams feel so real, right? Although I thought wet dreams were a growing up thing.

"That's it Zaya Zack, rock those hips of yours and do me. By the way, I knew who you were back in school, but you know, right? I couldn't go out with a queer boy."

Hold please, officially I went fem a year ago, so don't listen to the mean lady behind the curtain.

"Well, small and quick, who would have figured, LOL. Either way, I get boobs. Shall I seal our deal with a little tongue action? You know, a little tongue tag that your boyfriends won't do?"

Hold please, is somebody writing down what the wonderful woman behind the counter is saying?

"Ooh, a second squirt. Love you, kiss, kiss and can I make an appointment for next week? Remember, kissing and tongue with no la, la, la, la."

Hold please, OMG, would someone please post about this? This is gold!!!!

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Jimmy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"Yeah, you dozed off and you have been humming baby lullabies for the last 10 minutes."

"OMG, but just 10 minutes and no more, right?"

"OMG, 10 minutes of baby lullabies is enough. Anyways, Darla has been blowing up my phone while you were laying up in here all groggy and stuff."

"What did she say? And hand me my other blue Rave party wig."

"Well, she said next Tuesday and don't be all groggy because she needs you to drive her. Something about not being able to drive right after her surgery."

"Surgery? Whew, so no the baby doctor?"

"Never mind all that. Chris and I are almost ready to go watch the game at the sports bar and he said you promised to make him a special hot dog for his private tail gate party! His eyes kind of tell me that he meant something along the lines of la, la, la, la, so is hot dogging a la, la, la, la, kind of thing, Zaya?"

"Oh, well, Jimmy, I did promise Chris that, but I'm not sure it actually works. But if it does, well, it will be pretty la, la, la, la from my side and very la, la, la, la for his part, so you better not peek in on us tonight. 8 minutes and no more, I promise."

I mean, I don't think it really works, but even if it doesn't, well, Chris is not known for lasting very long, so whatever it is, it will be over soon enough.

"OMG Zaya, how did you convince Jimmy to give us some private la, la, la, moments? I can close your bedroom door, right? Also, are you naked under the covers?"

"I always keep my promises, so climb abroad captain and steer the ship. My sails have been lowered. Well, sometimes sails can be made from blue satin, right admiral? Also, you know that your supposed to steer your ship right down the middle of my wake, right?"

"Zaya, I got this babe. Show me where your sails used to be no more than 2 minutes ago."

"Like I said sailor, all aboard and the best part is that I'm stuck in some kind of ground hog day dream cycle, so no matter what you do, it will be undone in 2 minutes and we'll start over."

"Huh?"

"Chris, it just means that if the hot dog thing doesn't work or if you get excited, well, just go deep babe. Do me raw, do me dry and make me bleed because in no more than 2 minutes, Jimmy is going to shake me awake like nothing ever happened."

"Damn Zaya, that sounds like permission to come aboard."

LOL, Chris climbed aboard alright and went right to cutting waves, and, well, he was doing something in between my wake waves that he liked, but I could not confirm if it was a true hot dog thing or not. And it didn't matter how much mustard he plastered on my buns because, well, you know, right?

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Jimmy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"OMG, when were you in a boating accident and where are you bleeding?"

"Relax Jimmy, I'm not bleeding, but the captain was the last to leave the ship and a leave a huge load too. Anyways, don't tell me, Chris is here and the two of you are about ready to go watch the game at the sports bar and Chris wanted to say good bye to me first before you two do a little fishing for busty barmaids? Does that sound about déjà vu correct?"

"OMG, no, that was last night. Your ex is here and he wants to say hello."

"Ex? Ah, I don't really have an ex, so what gives?"

"OMG, Jake is here and he wants to say hello and I think he means like la, la, la, and one la for the road!"

Oh, Jake isn't my ex, unless my old Bully is considered an ex???? I mean, I haven't been Jake's towel boy in the locker room for ages, so where is this dream coming from, right?

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Jimmy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"OMG, I messed up and forgot Jake is in prison. So, I had to reset things. When were you in boating accident and where are you bleeding?"

"I'm good roomie, so who are you going to bar with tonight to watch the game? Oops, sorry, and I'm all groggy and stuff. Ugh, damn it, and hand me my other blue Rave party hair."

"Don't you remember? You promised to go with me the sports bar with me as soon as Cracker Jack was working as the bouncer, so, get up and get ready!"

"Wait, so there aren't any dudes in the living room just waiting to shove something down my throat or maybe up in my butt? Did you double check, Jimmy? I mean, I've been ground hog day dreaming and stuff."

Hah, he set this sports bar trip up so I could boost his ego as I watched him pretend to have skills when it comes to flirting with the busty and beautiful barmaids, but little does he know that I speak the truth and only the truth, so say good bye ego. Also, where is my green Rave party wig with the swooping bangs?

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Jimmy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"Oh, you dozed off alright. I mean, after last night at the bar, right? You were a big hit and you must be exhausted. I mean your green hair and those jeans, right?"

"Hold the phone and back up the train. What about the key words first?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're jealous as hell of the busty barmaids, but the attention you had, right? Well, until Darla came in and started spitting fire all over the place."

"Darla bought everyone a round of fire spit shots?"

"Yeah, she did and she used your credit card and then she, ah, you remember, right?"

"Ah, no I don't remember, so tell me what I don't know and tell me now!"

OMG, if she did something to embarrass me inside of the sports bar, I swear, I'll get her back.

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Jimmy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"OMG, don't you remember? Darla walked you and Chris outside and she actually drove you back here. I mean, you're exhausted now, right? Also, Darla said to go back to blue hair."

"Well, it doesn't matter Jimmy because I'm all groggy and stuff and I think this is dream #14 inside of dream # 12. However, when your faggot ass was peeking in on us, well, what were Chris and I doing?"

"Well, it started out with a little la, la, la, but quickly turned into a lot la, la, la, la and then I stopped peeking."

"Because Darla did you with a cucumber?"

Hah, like he hadn't done that to himself before anyways.

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Jimmy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"Zaya, why in the hell does the shopping list have "his" and hers" veggies on it? What the hell does that mean?"

"Oh, slow down Jimmy, I'm still groggy from my wacky pot joint cigarette smoke nap. Now, what?"

"I'm just asking if you're going to freak out if I just buy one of those suction cup dildos and stick it on the shower wall instead of buying so many cucumbers and condoms?"

Well, somehow the storyline seems to have switched from me being all sexed up by multiple guys and over to Jimmy's faggot tendencies, right?

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Jimmy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"Yes, you dozed off, but not before you called me out as a veggie loving faggot, so go back to sleep and keep your stupid sex stories to your issues! Damn it! I have to go to the sports bard, you know????"

"Oh, sorry Jimmy, but they all know anyways, right? I mean, you have taken care of all of dream suitors before they came into my bedroom, right Jimmy?"

Yeah, you know, he peeks in on me and I peek in on him and the household runs smoothly, not to mention that we both have the best dreams.

End Zaya 02