Zebra Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
638 Followers

"Oh sweet girl you're all mine now!" Maarq groaned into Lis' listless face.

As he took his final lunges Lis's eyes rolled aimlessly in her head and then they registered nothing. She had been taken for good by Maarq and his Mawbolo heritage. Meanwhile I had little time to take in this latest horrible defeat at the hands of Maarq. Catherine momentarily took one of her hands away from me. I heard her bring up some saliva in her mouth and then spit into her hand. She brought it back down and gently wrapped it around my penis. I felt the warm moisture and my knees buckled. She began gently manipulating her hand back and forth along the hardness coating it with the sticky spit. I looked down and saw the liquid sheen on my cock and began humping wildly at the air.

"That's it Denny. This won't take long and then all the resistance you have been enduring will be gone. Just relax and submit as Lis has now done." Catherine cooed into my ear as her stroking became more vigorous.

She was right about my orgasm. It came very quickly. I let out a low groan as I felt the hot fluid surge from my balls and down the shaft of my penis. It spurt out of me in thick ropes. Then I felt lightheaded and everything went white. There was nothing but silence at first, that and the bright whiteness. I was wondering if I had died. Had Catherine decided that she couldn't have a meddling husband around while she played her Zebra Games with his wife? Had she stabbed me with a knife or something? Or had she done me in with some sort of magic from the Mawbolo tribe?

All these thoughts evaporated when I saw the image of Maarq and Lis. The starkness of the white background was uniquely contrasted by Maarq's naked black body and my wife's shiny black high heel pumps. Just as I had dreamed before they were dancing together. This time they were close to each other and the thick black snake that represented Maarq's manhood was still firmly planted between Lis' thighs. Although Lis was much taller than her partner her eyes were locked onto his. They swayed rhythmically to some unheard musical melody.

"So you are coming with me now my love." Maarq whispered as he looked up at my wife.

"I have my life here but you can be my dance partner anytime." Lis replied with a chuckle.

"You do like the way I dance don't you? You can have some of both worlds but mine must come first." He informed her as he brushed her face with his hand.

"You are an exquisite dancer. You make me feel like a woman." Lis smiled at him and then looked down briefly at the long black snake moving in and out of her.

"No one makes you feel so fulfilled when you dance. We are so fine together. You are so elegant and yet so athletically powerful and with my prowess we are made for each other. You must come with me." The black man seemed to be pleading with his beautiful partner.

Lis blushed and turned her head away from the black man but still held him close so that she could still enjoy the obvious pleasure she was deriving from the black snake's movements inside her. They continued to dance and then Maarq began gently thrusting his hips into Lis. She looked at him with her eyes dazed in a trance and leaned down and kissed her black partner. Suddenly Lis' expression changed. Her mouth opened as if to speak and she had a mildly pained look on her face.

"Oh Maarq I believe the snake has bitten me." Lis swooned into the black man's sweat covered body for support. "Oh it has the sweetest flesh. It has sunk its fangs into my most private organ."

Maarq simply held my wife knowing full well what the snake was doing. He thrusted sharply up into her making my wife's body shake. Lis gave a very brief and weak struggle but found herself back in the black man's wiry arms with her eyes growing weaker and more vague. I noticed that the snake was now drawing more than liquid excitement from my wife. The snake's black skin was now covered with rivulets of red. Maarq was bleeding my wife. Lis was sinking lower in his arms. She looked up at him now seemingly asking for mercy from her partner yet there would be none. The crimson red excitement that had been painted on my wife's face and chest now flowed freely out of her vagina and left a pale grey color on her body.

"Will you be with me now my love?" Maarq asked for the second time.

Lis looked at him slumped in his arms. She had a look of desperate resignation on her face. "You know you have me now. I had no notion this force was so strong." She had surrendered.

"This force is inside you now and it has made you mine forever my love." Maarq concluded.

The dream started to fade and unlike the other dreams I could feel a conclusion coming from this one. The final image of the dream was of Lis collapsed against Maarq with the steady stream of blood flowing from the snake's bite forming a red puddle on the floor between her legs. I was losing Lis and there was nothing I could do anymore. Worse because of whatever power the Mawbolo now held over me I didn't want to fight anymore. There seemed to be a satisfaction in the knowledge that if everything worked out for the best I would be lucky to have a part of Lis in my life from now on while Maarq and the Mawbolo's would own her soul. Like my wife I had surrendered to the Mawbolo and their priestess, Catherine.

I woke up sitting back on the couch in Catherine's living room. I was still naked but my clothes were folded neatly next to me. I tried to move but my muscles were stiff as if I had been lifting weights. Other than that I felt wonderful. My mind was clear and I looked down and saw that I had another erection.

"The rigors of the final fucking can leave you rather taxed. It's a good thing that both you and Lis are athletes and in shape. She was a bit worn out herself but the women get that same sexually liberated feeling you are experiencing now." Catherine walked in from the kitchen with two coffee cups. She was wearing a short blue silk robe. She had not bothered to close the robe so her breasts hung out freely and her shaved genitals were exposed.

"Where is she?" I asked as if I already knew but didn't care.

"Lis is probably just arriving at Maarq's house in New Jersey. They left a couple of hours ago." She sat down next to me and handed me one of the cups.

"What is this?" I was amazed at how little I cared that my wife was miles away with a man that had been fucking her repeatedly over the past couple of years.

"It's a special drink from Mawbolo herbs and fruits." Catherine said as she took a sip.

"What is it going to do to me?" I asked warily.

"Make you feel better." Catherine noticed my apprehension. "Denny we've won, no more tricks. Go ahead it will only make you feel better."

I took a sip. It was a creamy fruit flavored concoction that gave me an immediate burst of energy. I drank some more and listened to Catherine.

"Lis is now down in New Jersey with Maarq while Michele has decided to do a summer internship helping the people of a small African island. She is working towards being a fine medical student. Jane Peterson has decided to accompany Michele to the island so that she can expand her cultural boundaries. It will be a good adventure for her."

"The three of them are going to be bred?" I already knew the answer to the question.

"Yes." Catherine smiled at me with a hint of sympathy. "Your wife will spend a couple of weeks with Maarq. That should do it. He's a very virile man and your wife is in her prime. In the meantime you're a very handsome man and I don't see any reason that I shouldn't enjoy your abilities while your wife is away having her own fun. She'll return and live here during her pregnancy and then go back to Maarq when she is due. She will give birth with him down there."

Catherine leaned over and kissed me on the lips. She reached down and touched my erection and then gently squeezed it. I could feel her large breasts pressing against my bare body. They were much bigger than Lis'.

"You see just because I am dedicated to the cause of the Mawbolo doesn't mean that I can't enjoy the company of a neighbor every now and then. Just as long as you know who is in charge." The blonde laughed heartily and then kissed me again.

"Yes you're in charge Catherine." I replied compliantly.

Epilogue

In many ways things never really changed around Avery Ave. and in other ways they were never the same. While Catherine had caused such an upheaval she had done it with such a subtle touch only those directly involved felt the trauma. Catherine was right about Tonya. I heard that after a few days on the run she snuck away from Eddie and was later found in a hotel room sandwiched between a couple of Mawbolo. They had tracked her down and the moment she saw them Tonya gave in. She was as powerless as the other women. The men had her more than enough times that night to give her the twelve fuckings needed to make her a Mawbolo sex slave.

Michele Goslon and Jane Peterson were joined by Tonya on their journey to Mawbolo. While under the guise of a cultural awakening the three women were paired with natives and then bred. Jane was older but had no problem contributing a child to the tribe. Michele and Tonya were younger and both gladly bore children with Mawbolo blood. The extraordinary thing was that besides Eddie, who was in on the secret lifestyle of his wife, no one else ever found out that these beautiful white women had mothered biracial babies. The magic of the island's various berries kept their bodies as vital as teenagers despite the births.

Meanwhile Lis spent quite a while with Maarq far longer than the two weeks that Catherine had predicted. She became his woman down in New Jersey. They went out to social events together and became a couple. You see Maarq wanted to do more than just impregnate my wife. He wanted to show her off as a trophy and most importantly to have some fun with her in his bed. Even after she became pregnant Lis would return to New Jersey often to be with her lover. Many of the people within Maarq's social circle marveled at the black man's luck at getting such a beautiful white girl.

Catherine was true to her word. She made me a sort of plaything for her amusement. When Lis was away the statuesque blonde would take me out as her companion. At parties she would make sure to let others know that she had taken me out of sympathy more than anything else. She would tell them that my wife was away with a friend and let them draw their own conclusions when Catherine would let it be known that this friend was a black man. Then after many of these public humiliations Catherine would take me to her home and let me watch as she took in the company of one or more Mawbolos. After they finished with her I was allowed to do what I did best, licking the lady clean. It became a maddening comingling of humiliation and utter pleasure servicing the dominate woman.

Today the breeding is over and the women have returned to Avery Ave. Their return does not mean that everything is over. Michele Goslon, the only single woman of the four, now openly dates only black men. Tonya and Jane while still married occasionally are seen out at night socializing with black men. Meanwhile my wife continues to be my rival Maarq's sex slave. They sleep with each other about once a month down in Maarq's bed or in our home. When Maarq visits I gladly watch and clean my wife and then sleep in the guest room while Maarq continues his pleasuring of my wife in our bed. It is a lifestyle that I have accepted. If only I had swallowed my pride that Fourth of July night several years ago. What a foolish chance I took when I risked my girlfriend's innocence for a little bit of money. As life goes on in our neighborhood I occasionally come out of the fog that the Mawbolo berry creates and curse that day. Then like a welcome blanket the fog envelopes me again and I begin to look forward to the next time the black man visits us and makes my wife scream in ecstasy. Just another day on Avery Ave.

Bazzz
Bazzz
638 Followers