Zeca 01

Story Info
Zeca catches Bo in his bedroom watching Tranny porn.
2.4k words
3.53
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeca 01

Some days I make my way around town as Zack and once in a while, I make my way around town as Zeca. Now, I shouldn't go calling myself or either of my persona's, as a really cool person, but I am easy going and I've never blocked the flow of things, so I think it's fair to say that I'm liked and welcomed almost everywhere. I mean, I wouldn't be mad if you might happen to think that I'm alright or maybe even adorable as Zeca with my flashy blonde and dark spikey hair, but that's for you to decide. Also, no one has ever out right called me adorable, but whatever you think of me is fine. I mean, I think I have a pretty sweet deal going on over here, so I'm cool with whatever you think.

But think fast, alright? As Zack, I may hang out all night, but as Zeca, there is always has a clock running, so check me out while you can. Oh, and I always try to have a gift too. You know, that's something my momma taught me. Show up with a smile and something in your hand and the evening will go well. And because I can't quite buy beer or wine just yet, I have a habit of showing up with what every pool party needs, fresh, cooked, cold, peeled jumbo shrimp on ice from the Deli. I mean the damn little sea crustaceans live and swim just off the coast, so they are pretty plentiful around here and I've never been to a social where shrimp were frowned upon, so.

I have a side kick too. I mean, of course, Natalie would refer to me as the side kick instead of the other way around, but either way, we usually do something together for an hour after I make an appearance at a social and you know, after I drop off my shrimp gift. And I'm not complaining about any of that. I don't pass up too many chances to mingle and mix it up if even for just an hour and then for maybe another hour when Natalie wants me to take her somewhere like a good little side kick and I'm basically alright and happy with the exposure I get, so.

So, am I the one throwing the pool mixers then? No, of course not. That's Natalie's step brother's job and it's a job Bo does pretty well. And even though Bo and Natalie still live with their parents as they go through their college years, they are still the best pool socials in town. I mean, they have the best pool in town and everyone knows either Bo or Natalie, so everything else seems to just fall into place.

Now as for me as Zeca, I don't wear any type of traditional swim wear to any party. I do just fine in my shorts and shirts and I don't stay that long anyways, so it's all cool as far as I'm concerned and I've never heard any complaints one way or the other, so, that's me, I guess. The short one with the spikey hair in the Denim jeans who doesn't stay long or get in the pool.

Oh, and best of all, so far, I'm the only one who lines either of my eyes with black and it's only with a black eye liner pencil, so I must be doing something right, right?

Anyways, I'm basically just an occasional cross dresser who has found a place in life. And as far as the more sensual side of life goes, there no notches in any bed posts with my name carved in them. To my advantage, I think that having my friends see me as Zach as much as they see as Zeca has helped with all that, but I do have experience with the groping and butt slaps and the hip bumps and things like that. I mean, that stuff is clearly addressed on the first page of the CD handbook and it comes with the wearing of the clothes, the makeup, the hair and of course, with the beer. It also helps that I don't hang out at any one particular place for too long. I mean, even with a few beers in them, it takes a few of the guys a few minutes to work up the nerve to make their best move on me, which means on my trans body, and by the time they gather the nerve, well, I'm half way home, so.

And if you going to refer to me as a tease, then it's only fair that you include how I'm fagged on too. I mean, if we're calling out, then let's call out from the top of the list to the bottom of the list. LOL, and then kiss me after you've finished with your list of call outs because I do, do that. Well, I mean, it has been like twice and neither time's lasted long enough to really talk about, but I liked it and it seems to me that whoever figured out that smacking lips is a good form of human affection, then they were really on to something, so test me or try me sometime if the moment seems natural. And your overly concern for privacy won't matter to me, so.

Anyways, back at one of Bo's recent pool mixers, where I was always greeted by my side kick, Natalie.

"Yummy, shrimp! Listen Zeca, if you ever want to wear some sort of swim wear around here, I mean, I'd have your back, you know that, right? I mean, it's for what, 30 to 45 minutes anyways?"

"Well Natalie, thanks for that, but after I took a few selfies in the modest bikini that I own now, um, it doesn't leave much to the imagination, so I think it's best that I leave all that to the world of selfies that I won't even post on Chang. But who knows, right? Maybe some late afternoon or something when your parents are out, so."

"Oh, like today then? But whatever you're comfortable with, Zeca."

"Um, Natalie, I mean, maybe someone should help me carry this round platter tray of fresh and peeled shrimp into the kitchen for refrigeration and all, so."

"Oh, ah, someone, huh? Well, I mean, I think Bo is in the back of the house trying to find his cell phone or something, so maybe I'll take care of the shrimp tray that Mildred from the Deli put together for us and that will free you up to help the step bro find his cell phone, I mean, if that's something you want to do and all, Zeca, so?"

"I mean, nobody likes it when you can't find your cell phone, so???"

"Well, I mean, I'm cool with it and all and I'm pretty sure that Bo will appreciate your help based on the last couple of weeks and I mean, I'll refrigerate the shrimp and all, so?"

"Well, I mean, I mean, maybe you need to borrow my truck to go pick up Brenda so she doesn't have to drive over here today or something then?"

"Oh, privacy, huh, so, I mean, yeah right, I mean, I was going to borrow your truck a little later anyways because Brenda and I have to make an appearance at one of those "must be seen mingling at" things about sunset anyways, so?"

"I mean."

"I mean, I'll be back with Brenda shortly then, Zeca, so."

"Well, I mean, um, Natalie, I'll just hold down the fort here then, so."

"Yeah, I mean, I won't be long and then later, I mean, you can come with Brenda and I, so?"

"I mean, yeah, sure, um, Bo's missing cell phone, right? I mean."

And that was the end of that conversation. I mean, the best conversations say it all without saying anything, right? Also, what's a "must be seen mingling at" thing anyways?

"Hello? I mean, Bo, are you back here somewhere? Bo?"

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, clap, clap, fap, fap, ah, ah, ah, fap, fap]

"(Damn, Bo's stroking himself. Ahh and to nothing.)"

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, clap, clap, fap, fap, ahh, ahh, ahh, fap, fap]

"(Damn, ear buds, what's he listening too then?)"

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, clap, clap, fap, fap, ah, ah, ah, fap, fap]

"(I mean, should I slowly back out of his bedroom?)"

[Fap, fap, fap, oh, oh, oh, fap, slap, slap, clap, clap, fap, fap, ahh, ahh, ahh, fap, fap]

"(Um, so that's what a guy looks like with his swim trucks pushed down then?)"

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, clap, clap, slip, slide, slip, fap, fap, ah, ah, ah, fap, fap]

"(Oh, wait, if that's what a real guy butt looks like, then I bring more to the table than I thought.)"

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, clap, clap, fap, fap, ah, ah, ah, fap, fap]

"(I mean, wait, why are my feet shuffling forward then?)"

[Ugh, ugh, aga, aga, fap, fap, fap, aga, ow, ow, ow, clap, clap, clap, fap, fap]

"(Oh, his phone is on the bed and he must be looking at some porn, but at least he found his phone.)"

[Ugh, ugh, aga, aga, ha, ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, fap, fap, fap, aga, ow, ow, ow, clap, clap, clap, fap, fap]

"(Seriously, turn around and back out, like now.)"

[Fap, pull, pull, pull, yank, yank, pull, fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, clap, clap, fap, fap, ah, ah, ah, fap, fap]

"(OMG, Tranny porn, there's Tranny porn running on his phone! Back out, back out, back out.)"

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, clap, clap, fap, fap, ah, ah, ah, fap, fap]

"(Ahh snap, since when is backing out the same as sneaking up closer and reaching around to help?)"

[Ugh, ugh, aga, aga, ha, ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, fap, fap, fap, aga, ow, ow, ow, clap, clap, clap, fap, fap]

"(Huh? Wait, when did I grow a third hand then?)"

[Double handed fap, double handed fap, double handed fap, double handed fap, double handed fap]

"Hi, Bo. Ooh, oh my, that's Bobbi Boa you're pulling your cock for on your phone, ooh."

[Double handed fap, double handed fap, double handed fap, oh snap, oh snap, oh snap]

"Ha, ha, ha, ooh, ooh, ha, ha, ha, aga, aga, aga, Zeca, you surprised me, ooh, oh, oh, ah, ah."

[Body twists, position change with a few boing slaps against my body]

"Well, that thing is dangerous! I mean, I should leave you to your work pre-party relief then."

[Hump, poke, hump, hump, hump, push down, push down, hump]

"I guess you want my mouth then, right Bo? Or were you going to squirt under my t-shirt?"

[Position switch, well, put into a different position, well, another position came to be]

"Ugh, aga, aga, aga, oh, oh, ooh, oh, Zeca, Zeca, suck me Zeca, suck me, oh yeah, oh, ahh, ahh, ahh."

[Aga, aga, aga, ug, ug, hm, woo, aga, hg, hg, choke, gag, gag, ooh, gulp, gulp, gulp, ooh, gulp]

"I mean, ahh, ahh, ooh, hi, Zeca, such a nice surprise."

"That was naughty of you, Bo, to whack off in your bedroom while streaming some Tranny porn on your phone with the door just barely closed, so."

[Shuffles with swimming trunks. Oops, Bo gets help with the shuffling of his swim trunks then?]

"Bo, kiss me like you're wondering when I might sneak up on you again, Bo."

[Mwah, ummah, ow, mwah, ug, ow, aga, aga, hg, hg, hm, hm, mwah, ummah]

[Boing]

"So, is that normal, Bo? I mean, it's been like 2 minutes, so?"

I mean, things were on the rise again, but my mind was still thinking about how soft and round my fem boy butt looks compared to the rock hard and chiseled buns I was just standing behind and that's a point in my favor, not that the ladies might vote that way.

"Oops, sorry, Bo, but my shorts are staying up and that's too messy anyways, not that I have ever, but if I ever do, it can't be just some quickie. Besides, I'm still running with your step sister Natalie for a while later this evening, so I can't have that disheveled look about me."

"Zeca, I don't want just a quickie, I just want a quick fuck, so?"

I mean, the math was simple, right? LOL, a quick fuck is a quickie, so that's a mathematical tie. But more importantly, the longer math equation went like Bo just blew a nut, so his next nut would take longer, minus the fact that it would probably be a smaller nut, carry the short recovery time he needed and all that equals there is still no such thing as a quick fuck then.

"[Mwah] maybe something later, Bo, like when I bring your step sister Natalie back home later, but my shorts stay in place, so [mwah], bye for now. Oh, by the way, I was never in your bedroom just the same as you weren't whacking your fat stick to Tranny Bobbie Boa, so?"

[One last body position switch. Bo wanted his second nut gone one way or the other]

"I'll do the work this time, Zeca, just keep your tight lips tight around me."

"Aga, ga, ow, woo, ugh, ag, uh, hm, ump, ump, geez, aga."

[Pump, wreck, slam, slam, grind, thrust, thrust, pump, pump, ooh, thrust, ahh, ahh, oh]

"Ump, oh, ag, ag, ow, ow, ugh, ump, ugh, ag, ga, ga."

"Oh, that's wet, Zeca, that's wet, I mean, ooh, ooh, uh-oh, uh-oh, ooh, ooh, ahh, ahh, woo, ahh."

"Ump, gulp, ump, gulp, gulp, ag, ag, ooh, gulp, slurp, plop."

"Ahh, I mean, you're my little bitch in secret now, right Zeca?"

"[Swallow] nope, this never happened, remember? But you're kind of happy anyways, right Bo?"

[Mwah, ummah, ow, mwah, ug, ow, aga, aga, hg, hg, hm, hm, mwah, ummah]

"Whew, Bo, whew, ah, I need to get going and you need to go out to the backyard and pretend to be all macho and stuff, so, whew, you're quite the partner then, so, whew."

"Oh, hold all praising until I wreck your butt, Zeca, so."

Well, I already said that wasn't happening, but I didn't learn a few about what all the fuss was about.

End Zeca 01