Zeenat Gets a Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The proceeding in the next factory was no better. Once more, Rohit and the other boys from her college watched impassively while Zeenat was subjected to verbal abuse and physical groping, as she questioned another bunch of about twenty horny men on embarrassingly sexual issues.

At the end of the day, Rohit and other boys drove the sobbing Zeenat back to the Second Chance office. She was escorted back in Mr. Gupta's presence.

Immediately she burst out about the obnoxious way the men she was supposed to interview had behaved. She also squealed about the 'obscene' nature of the questionnaire. Surprisingly, Mr. Gupta did not seem to see any merit in her protests. He offensively pointed out that the main objective of Zeenat's employment was to evaluate the progress in the ex-convicts' psychological development, and their behaviour with 'girls like her' was precisely the best way of evaluating this. As for the questionnaire, he assured her that it was designed by 'experts' and should be administered faithfully. He went on to ask her about the answers the men had given to the most embarrassing questions, which made her relive the humiliation of repeating the offensive responses she had heard. Whenever she tried to omit some of the most objectionable language used by the men, Rohit and the other boys intervened, smugly correcting her by reminding her about what the men had actually said. Mr. Gupta seemed to enjoy her discomfort, because he kept asking her about the specific questions during which she had had to endure the most groping from the men, and exactly how the groping had proceeded. Once again, Zeenat's attempts to gloss over some of the most humiliating groping were negated by Rohit and the boys, who seemed to have taken careful note of the number of hands that had squeezed Zeenat's ass or boobs and described this in great detail to the senior executive. She could see Mr. Gupta's eyes roaming over her luscious body, as Rohit and the guys spoke about the groping and pinching she was subjected to. Mr. Gupta finally declared that Zeenat had performed very well on her first day, and should continue visiting other factories where the Second Chance blue-collar men were working.

The next three days followed the same pattern. Zeenat spent the entire day among groups of horny industrial workers, talking to them about subjects that she would have hesitated to mention even to her ex-boyfriend. Every day, the men's responses seemed to become more and more explicit and they lost no opportunity to rub themselves against her supermodel body. Zeenat also found her body betraying herself ever more strongly. By Thursday, her panties were soaked even before she started the first interview. She realised that she couldn't continue the same routine for another week!

On Thursday evening, Zeenat again complained angrily to Mr. Gupta about the nature of the questionnaire, pointing out that the questions almost encouraged the horny men to take liberties with her. Once more, Mr. Gupta was more interested in the kinds of 'liberties' that had been taken with her body, and was readily supplied this information by Rohit and the boys. Mr. Gupta told her to not worry about the earlier questions, because she was in any case supposed to move on to the 'next questionnaire' from the following week. He handed over the new series of questions to Zeenat. This time, she was careful to go over them. Her eyes widened in dismay even as she saw the first question - "Do you find me sexy?" And it got progressively worse from there! "Which part of my body do you find most desirable?", "Do you like to imagine me naked?", "Do you think I am turned on when you and your friends grope my body?", etc.

"These questions are much WORSE than the earlier ones!", squealed Zeenat! "Why should I ask them about ME???"

Mr. Gupta seemed cross. "Zeenat, these questionnaires have been developed by senior psychologists with far more experience than you! By personalising the questions, you make the men think of their responses as applying to a real person, as opposed to a fantasy woman. If you can't understand that, I wonder if you actually passed your degree!!"

Zeenat felt chastised. At a psychological level, she felt that Mr. Gupta probably had a point. But as she read through the remaining questions, her heart started beating with fear. One of the later questions would have her asking the men to imagine her getting gangraped by a large group of men, and tell her how they thought she would feel while being violated that way!!

Mr. Gupta saw the lovely girl begin to tremble as she went through the questions. "Well, at least you won't have to do any interviews tomorrow,, Zeenat", he said. She looked up hopefully at this. "What do you mean?", she asked suppressing a sob. "Don't you remember the workshop you have to participate in on every Friday?", said Mr. Gupta. "Workshop?", she asked, now completely lost. "Yes," he said, "didn't you read your employment contract?" Zeenat now found herself wishing that she had actually bothered to read through the whole thing. "So what is this workshop?", she asked doubtfully. "It was all quite clear in your contract!", Mr. Gupta snapped exasperatedly. "As part of our corporate mission, Second Chance is committed to cultivating understanding and acceptance of healthy female sexuality among men, because we believe that males often assault women because they feel threatened by female sexuality. If they better understood women's sexual desires, they would not only become more considerate lovers but would also be less likely to indulge in sexual assault".

He continued, "our company works closely with the police and prison authorities, and we have engaged one of the leading sexual psychologists from the police to administer this workshop every week. The workshop is open not only to the ex-convicts in the Second Chance programme, but also any friends they want to bring along. Male college students from the area, including from your own university, are also entitled to attend the workshop. In your contract, you have agreed to devote every Friday to participating in this workshop, as the main teaching cum demonstration model."

Mr. Gupta seemed so irritated about Zeenat not being aware of her contract conditions that Zeenat decided to not ask for more clarifications. In any case, she told herself, a workshop sounded less traumatic than asking deeply intimate questions to rough horny men on shop floors while being groped by them. She asked Mr. Gupta where she would need to go for the workshop, and he told her that the workshop was conducted in the office premises of Second Chance itself, in a large hall they had in their basement.

The next day, Zeenat reported to Mr. Gupta's office, and found him looking visibly excited. She asked him whether Rohit and the other boys would escort her to the workshop, but Mr. Gupta told her that he would take her himself. The middle-aged men led the gorgeous girl to the basement of the building, for what would turn out to be the most humiliating day in her young life so far.

When she entered the basement, Zeenat was surprised to see how full it was. There were about 60 large rough men in jeans and t-shirts present in the room, among whom she recognised many whom she had interviewed over the past few days, in various factory floors. She was astonished to see that in addition to this, Rohit was also present, along with a large bunch of his old friends, the same boys who had traumatised her during her college days, as well as various other boys from the college, including some who were junior to her and probably still in college. She knew many of them by name, and she was sure that all of them knew her well, since she had been considered such a 'wet dream' by the entire male student body. There were another 6 men messing about with lights and audio-visual equipment, including two who were carrying large video cameras on their shoulders. She noticed a medical examination table was positioned in the middle of the basement, with a middle aged man in a lab coat standing next to it. She also noticed two large LED screens positioned on either side of the examination table.

"What is all this?!", she asked Mr. Gupta in bewilderment. Instead of replying, he led her to the older man in the lab coat. "Zeenat, this is Superintendent Awasthi from the police psychological department", said Mr. Gupta. "He is an expert on female sexuality, and will be in charge of the workshop. Please obey all his instructions without fail".

Prof. Awasthi was a cheerful looking large man. He smiled as his eyes looked over Zeenat from head to toe. "Hello, Zeenat. What a lovely young lady you are! I am glad that your company has nominated you to be part of this important workshop."

Zeenat was completely taken aback at this turn of events. "But what do I have to do?", she asked in a worried voice, while her eyes scanned the huge crowd of men in the room, all of them staring at her beauty appreciatively. "Well, your company has nominated you to be available for this workshop every Friday, Zeenat. Today is the first instance of the workshop, but it will be a weekly affair from now on. We will try to encourage men whom we know to be susceptible to sexual assault to take part in the workshop, not only the participants in the Second Chance programme, but also sex-convicts still serving time in prisons. In addition, all male students enrolled in any university in the area, or recent male college graduates, are invited to be part of the workshop, and your ex-classmate Rohit has kindly agreed to promote this workshop among young men in various colleges and other youth groups. We feel it is important for young boys to understand and appreciate female sexuality as early as possible. We will be using you to demonstrate to these students and ex-convicts what are the physical and psychological pleasure points for a young woman in the prime of her sexuality. With you acting as our volunteer, I am sure we will soon see greater participation in the workshop", he said with an appreciative glance at her body.

"WHAT!!", exploded Zeenat. "Are you crazy??!! I am not going to participate in any such thing!!" She turned to Mr. Gupta and shouted, "What is this man talking about??"

Mr. Gupta coughed and said, "Zeenat, please don't make a scene. I have already told you that our company has a policy of promoting such education, as part of our corporate mission. You have agreed to be a part of this academic exercise when you signed the employment contract."

Clutching at straws, Zeenat drew some comfort at the word 'academic', and turned to Superintendent Awasthi. "Exactly what do you want me to do?", she asked with trepidation.

"Well, why don't we start with your self-introduction, for the benefit of the workshop participants? Please tell us your name, age, and other biographical background". As Zeenat started recounting her short CV, she noticed that the camera crew had started filming. Also, one of the two screens had come to life, and the sight of Zeenat speaking was being projected on it. One of the two cameramen came directly in front of her, and panned the camera from her face to her feet and back, pausing with the camera pointed straight at her bust. Superintendent Awasthi saw Zeenat shift uncomfortably at the camera's attention, and said, "we record every workshop, so that it remains available for future students too. We also provide a copy of the recording to your employer for their record". Zeenat could swear that Mr. Gupta smirked at these words. Conscious of the cameramen's attention to her large breasts, Zeenat instinctively crossed her hands over them.

After finishing his biographical questions to Zeenat, Prof. Awasthi turned to the boys and men in the room. "OK, now you know who Zeenat is. She is clearly a healthy and beautiful young woman in the prime of her youth and sexuality." This caused some nervous giggles among the students and hooting among the ex-convicts. But Awasthi did not seem to mind.

"Zeenat, now I will ask you some questions about your sexual life and likings, for the benefit of our workshop participants. Please tell us whether you have had penetrative sex so far, and if so with how many men?"

"What???", Zeenat screamed over the loud guffaws of the crowd. "How dare you ask me something like this?!"

Once again, Mr. Gupta stepped in with a sharp rebuke. "Young lady, please answer the Superintendent's questions immediately! This workshop is meant to be for educational purposes, and you are wasting everyone's time!"

Zeenat didn't know what to do. She couldn't imagine speaking about her sex life in front of such a huge crowd of boys and men, including her own bosses and many boys whom she knew from collage. But Gupta and Awasthi seemed to act as if this was a perfectly normal thing to ask of her.

Finally, she mumbled out an almost inaudible response to Awasthi - that she had had a boyfriend in college and had made out with him a few times but allowed him to penetrate her only once. She kept her voice down in the hope that the huge male crowd should not hear her words. Both cameramen drew in close, recording Zeenat's embarrassed face as she spoke about her most intimate secrets to a man she had just met minutes ago.

If she thought that was the end of it, she was mistaken. Awasthi had several follow up questions which made her blush even more. Had her boyfriend sucked her nipples? Had he licked her between her legs? Had he fingered her vagina? Had she sucked his penis? Did he ejaculate in her mouth? Did she enjoy the taste of his semen? How long had his penis been? How thick had it been? Had she enjoyed having her vagina penetrated with it? What was the position in which he had penetrated her? Had he been hard or gentle during the intercourse? How long had he lasted before he ejaculated in her vagina? Had he been able to make her orgasm during the one time he penetrated her?

Each offensively personal question came as a new shock to Zeenat. She couldn't help see the appreciative smiles on the faces of the cameramen. With her heart thumping, Zeenat stammered out whispered monosyllabic responses, trying to avoid the details if possible. She claimed defensively that she had not enjoyed being fucked by her boyfriend, but had done it only to please him. Although Zeenat tried her best to keep her answers inaudible to the rest of the room, when she held out her index-finger and thumb about three inches apart in response to the question about her boyfriend's penis size, there were loud hoots all around, which suggested that many guys had caught on to what she was saying. Her mind involuntarily went back to the disappointment she had felt on first seeing her boyfriend's tiny size, and her frustration when he ejaculated within a couple of minutes of starting to pump his little cock in her pussy. She had found excuses to break off the relationship soon thereafter.

Zeenat was relieved when Awasthi finally finished the embarrassing questions and turned towards the crowd of men. His next words, however, robbed her of any comfort. "I am sure most of you could not hear Zeenat's responses. She was speaking very softly, probably because she feels shy. That is quite normal, since there are so many men present in the room and she knows that these horny ex-convicts would enjoy hearing about her sexual experiences". This again generated loud catcalls from the 'under rehabilitation' workers, and even a few chuckles from the students, and Zeenat wished she could disappear off the face of the earth. Then, to her horror, Awasthi continued, "In any case, let me recap her responses for those of you who could not hear them clearly". He then proceeded to tell the audience, in a loud voice audible all over the room, that Zeenat had had only one boyfriend, who had fingered and licked her vagina several times. She had given him blowjobs but he had been able to fuck her only once in her vagina. "As you probably understood from her gesture, her boyfriend seems to have had a very small and thin penis, and Zeenat probably did not find the intercourse very satisfying or 'fulfilling', if you will excuse the pun!". This set off such a loud round of hoots and laughs all around the room that Awasthi's subsequent words were almost drowned out. Zeenat felt like hiding her face in shame.

However, her humiliation had just begun. After the laughter and obscene comments subsided, Awasthi turned to Zeenat again. "OK, Zeenat. Now the workshop participants know about your somewhat limited sexual history, but they need to get to know your body. Please step up closer to the cameras and remove your sari". This was greeted with a new round of whistling and catcalling from the ex-convicts.

Zeenat exploded again. "You people are sick! You want me to show my underwear to so many men?? You must be dreaming!!" Awasthi adopted a conciliatory tone, "Zeenat, please be brave. The sooner you start this, the sooner it will end. Unfortunately for you, this is a vital part of the workshop. I need to describe the shape of your body to the participants, and I can not do it unless your sari comes off."

Once again, Zeenat stood frozen in dilemma. She thought of quitting the job and leaving, but realised that there was no way she could find another, and would probably have to go crawling back to her father. She tried to reason with herself that if she became a model, she may need to pose often in swimwear and lingerie, and her photos would be seen by many more men than the ones present in the basement today.

Finally, she stepped forward, keeping her eyes on the ground, as both cameras took their position. The anticipatory hoots and catcalls shook her confidence, but suppressing a sob, she put a trembling hand on her pallu and lowered it from her bust, displaying a perfectly flat stomach and a sexy navel. The hoots got louder, and continued gaining intensity as she slowly unwound the low-tied sari from around her waist. Finally, the chiffon sari lay in a wispy heap at Zeenat's feet. She looked absolutely gorgeous, left in a sleeveless blouse that flattered her enormous breasts, and a pair of sexy panties that did a poor job of hiding the bulge of her soft pubic mound. When Zeenat looked up for a moment and saw the goggling eyes of Rohit and the students, her hands immediately flew in shame to cover her blouse and panties.

Awasthi raised his voice above the cat-calling to say, "as you can all see, Zeenat has the perfect hourglass figure that is considered the epitome of feminine sex-appeal. Her breasts are very large, and her shapely hips flare out from her narrow waist. In a woman, these features indicate excellent child-bearing capacity, and thus attract male partners to her. They also indicate a high amount of female sex-hormones, and girls with this alluring shape normally enjoy heterosexual sex a lot, especially sex with dominant men who have a high chance of getting them pregnant."

Zeenat turned red at these words, all the way from her cheeks to her silky smooth thighs. She was conscious of the sexual tension all around her, as nearly a hundred men ogled the skimpily clad beauty, imagining her enjoying sex with dominant men.

For a while, Awasthi let the sexy young babe squirm in her blouse and panties. Soon, the horny ex-convicts and their rough friends starting calling for her to be stripped further, and the students chuckled in nervous agreement. As if in response, Awasthi said, "we will now ask Zeenat to remove her blouse and bra, so that all you boys and men can take a closer look at her large breasts".

"Nooo!!", screamed Zeenat. "Please! You have to stop this!!"

Awasthi tried to soothe her; but if anything, his words increased her embarrassment even more. "Zeenat, it is perfectly understandable that you feel shy about exposing your breasts. Any beautiful girl like you would find it difficult to have so many men looking at her nipples. Especially these rough ex-convicts, who are clearly highly sexed men. You can probably imagine how much they are going to enjoy your toplessness, and that must make it even more embarrassing for you. We all know how difficult this must be for you. Believe me, we truly appreciate what you are doing for this workshop". She heard chuckles from all over the room.