Zeenat Gets a Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeenat was audibly sobbing now. Both her palms were held protectively over the twin domes covered by her designer blouse, which made her impending topless state seem even more alluring to all the watching men. "Please! Please! Haven't you seen enough?! I have already been humiliated so much!", she gasped through sobs.

"Come on, Zeenat. I am sure the workshop participants are going to gain a lot from the session. Please remove your blouse and bra now", said Awasthi, as if this was a perfectly normal thing to ask.

Zeenat still stood frozen, unable to actually undo her blouse. Mr. Gupta stepped in, now speaking with a hard edge in his voice, with his eyes fixed on her bust, "Zeenat, you are going to show your breasts to the room immediately now! I don't care whether you feel shy! You have no choice in the matter! Stop crying and start stripping. This is what you signed up for!"

Zeenat felt anger fill her gorgeous body. "I don't care what I signed", she shouted furiously at Mr. Gupta. "You can't make me do something like this! I will quit from this company!!". Mr. Gupta looked very strict. "Zeenat, don't be childish. You know you can't afford to quit", he said. "What do you mean, can't afford?", shouted Zeenat challengingly? "Well, if you quit, you will have to immediately reimburse the cost of your training in Dubai. Otherwise the company will be forced to get you arrested for breach of contract".

Zeenat's heart sank at these words. "How much will I have to pay for that silly training?", she asked in a much weaker voice. "Well, counting the air-fares, the accommodation, the training materials and the networking parties you were allowed to attend, you would need to reimburse about 10 lakh rupees", Mr. Gupta said with smug satisfaction. "What???", squealed the lovely young girl. "How can I possibly repay that much money?? You haven't even paid me a single salary yet!!"

"Then stop being difficult and follow the company rules", argued Mr. Gupta in a patient voice. "You will get your first salary at the end of one month, but provided you have fully discharged all duties you signed up for, including the workshop duty every Friday".

Now Zeenat was at a complete loss. She was too young and inexperienced to know what her legal options were, but it seemed ominously likely to her that she could be jailed for not following the commitments she had signed in the contract. Desperate, she tried to make another attempt to extricate herself from the situation she had got herself in. Addressing Mr. Gupta, she said, "I don't believe you can force me to show my breasts to so many men. I want to speak to the head office people in Dubai". She recalled how nice everyone had been to her in Dubai, and even how many of the executives and clients seemed infatuated with her. She tried assuring herself that if she could appeal to them, they would see the absurdity of what Gupta and Awasthi were asking of her.

"Of course", Mr. Gupta said, to her surprise. "In fact, the corporate office representatives had themselves promised to attend today's introductory workshop by video-conference. I am sure that they will also want to see you fulfil your employment conditions properly". With these words, Mr. Gupta walked to the second video-screen and flipped a switch. The screen flickered on to show a large group of men sitting around a large conference table. Zeenat immediately recognised many of the executives she had met in Dubai, as well as several of the 'clients' she had been introduced to. From the furniture on the screen, she realised that the group was assembled in the large conference room in the Dubai headquarters, which had a seating capacity of over 60. The room seemed full, and many men were even standing. The quality of the video was surprisingly clear, and the group of men had their eyes glued to a screen at their own end, which was showing what was happening in the basement in Mumbai. They could see the lovely young Zeenat, desperately holding her hands in front of her skimpy blouse and panties, in the classic pose of shame.

"Hello, Mr. Gupta", said one of the senior Dubai executives on the screen. "Is our new recruit performing well in her first workshop?". Even over the video-link, the sexual anticipation in the executive's voice was palpable, and many of the other men on the screen smiled lasciviously at the question. WIth a sinking feeling, Zeenat realised that it was hopeless to expect any help from the corporate office.

Mr. Gupta replied to the video screen, "Sir, Zeenat is having some shyness issues, since this is her first time getting naked in front of so many men. In due course, I am sure she will learn to enjoy these workshops. I am thankful to the corporate office for taking the time out to be present through video-link. I am sure all your presence will encourage her to obey the orders of Police Superintendent Awasthi here. I am particularly happy to notice that some of our most important clients are also present in the Dubai office. If any of you Gentlemen plan to visit Mumbai in future, it will be wonderful if you could attend one of Zeenat's workshops in person".

Once again, Zeenat realised that she was helpless. Clearly, not only Mr. Gupta and the ex-convicts, but everyone in her new company's management was looking forward to enjoying the sight of her young and full breasts.

In a last-ditch effort, she turned to Awasthi and begged, "Sir, you are a policeman. How can this company force me to expose my body in front of so many men. Nobody except my former boyfriend has seen me naked so far. Please, please help me! As it is, this horrible company makes me conduct humiliating interviews with these very same sex-convicts every day. How will I be able to continue interacting daily with these rough horny men after they have all seen my breasts? And this group of 'students' are the same boys who lost no chance to grope me during my entire time in college! How can I now show my breasts to them??!"

Once again Awasthi's ostensibly comforting words only made things worse, "Zeenat, I understand how difficult it must be for your to anticipate how much all these men and boys are going to enjoy your toplessness. Most of them have probably already been imagining you topless from the moment they saw you, and now they will have a chance to live out their dirty fantasies. However, unfortunately there is no way to conduct a workshop on female sexuality without first exposing your body to the participants. Please be brave".

As Zeenat still hesitated, Mr. Gupta stepped in, in a more rough tone, "Zeenat, please stop wasting everyone's time. The whole workshop is waiting to see your naked breasts. We have important executives and clients in Dubai also waiting for the rest of the workshop. You don't have a choice in the matter. No matter how shy you feel, you have to remove your blouse and bra and let everyone see your breasts! Right now!"

The gorgeous young girl was now beaten. She looked up to see raw lust in the hundreds of male eyes looking at her, including from the Dubai screen. Everybody's vision was locked on her hands, which defensively covered her sexy blouse. The cameras were also pointing at them. Slowly she lowered her trembling hands and undid the knot at the bottom of her blouse. Her fingers were shaking so much that it took her nearly half a minute to undo the knot. Looking like a martyr, she peeled off the thin fabric from her mounds, exposing a lacy bra that covered only half of each globe. There were low whistles all around. One of the audio-visual technicians stepped forward and held his hand out for her blouse, smirking. She handed over the thin garment reluctantly.

"Now for the bra", said Awasthi, somewhat hoarsely. After another moment of hopeful hesitation that he wasn't serious, Zeenat reached back behind her, making her boobs stand out even more invitingly. She undid the hooks of her bra ever so slowly, wanting to cling on to the lacy undergarment as long as possible. Eventually the bra fell loose, and her freed breasts bounced outwards. Zeenat immediately put one hand in front of her boobs, as she slowly pulled away her bra completely from herself, and held them out to another technician who was waiting for them with a leering smile.

Zeenat's shapely palms could not hide even half of her enormous globes, but at least she kept her nipples out of sight for a moment longer. For a few moments, Awasthi let the cameras shoot the young beauty's desperate attempts to preserve her modesty, before telling her, "Zeenat, please lower your hands to your side so everybody can see your breasts properly".

After another moment of two of desperate defiance, Zeenat finally took a deep breath and let her trembling hands fall to her waist. A silence fell over the room, as every eye drank in the perfection of her breasts. Zeenat looked up momentarily to see Mr. Gupta staring and licking his lips. She immediately looked down.

After another few moments of respectful silence, where only the whirr of the shooting cameras could be heard, Awasthi finally articulated what was on every mind, "I must say that even after specialising in female sexuality for so long, I have never seen such a perfect pair of breasts. Boys and men, you would notice that despite being very large, there is no sag in Zeenat's breasts, and they stand out proudly from her body. Her nipples are perfectly formed and a beautiful shade of pinkish brown. The skin of her breasts is smooth and absolutely without blemish. I don't think any man could look at them without wanting to squeeze and suck them."

These words released the tension in the air, and a loud round of applause broke out all around. Even the men in Dubai were grinning and applauding. Zeenat felt the urge to immediately cover up her breasts again, but knew that it would be futile. She just burned in shame as the lustful cheering went on for several moments.

Awasthi now came closer to her, walking with some difficulty because of his obvious erection. Standing behind her, he put either hand on her shoulders, and made her step closer to the cameras. "Zeenat, let the audience take a better look at your large breasts". Zeenat needed to be almost pushed, as she resisted getting any closer to cameramen who directed their lenses directly at her bust.

Still holding her by the shoulders, Awasthi next turned her towards the ex-convicts and their friends, leading to an immediate volley of obscene comments and wolf-whistles. One of the cameramen panned from her breasts and mortified face to the crowd of obscenely hooting men. Zeenat saw that almost all the workers had their phone cameras out in video mode too, and were shooting the scene. Awasthi continued, "As you expected Zeenat, these horny men are really excited to see you topless. They will definitely enjoy what's coming next even more". The gorgeous young girl trembled afresh in fear.

Turning Zeenat to face the cameras again, Awasthi said, "Boys and men, a woman's breasts, especially her nipples, are among the most sexually sensitive parts of her body. All women find it exciting to have them stimulated by men. Some women prefer a more gentle touch, while others like men to enjoy their breasts more aggressively. And it is not only a question of physical stimulation, rather there is also a psychological angle. Girls with large beautiful breasts, like Zeenat, know well how exciting men find it to see them naked, and to fondle and suck them. So having her breasts exposed like this to all of you must be arousing for Zeenat. Her subconscious will be imagining everything that you guys are wanting to do to her in her helpless, topless state."

Zeenat's cheeks flushed, partly in shame as she recognised the truth in Awasthi's words. Despite her embarrassment, her pussy was oozing freely every time she saw the raw lust in the eyes around her, and her eyes were increasingly drawn to the growing bulges in the men's jeans. Her shameful self-realisation was cut short by Awasthi's next words, "Let us see if we can increase Zeenat's helplessness even more, and check how this affects her. I will now proceed to stimulate her breasts sexually, squeezing and pinching them all over. Please observe the reaction on her face as her breasts are fondled in front of so many men."

Zeenat's courage gave away again at these words, and her hands flew back to cover her young boobs. But Awasthi reached over from behind her and firmly forced them down to her side again. He slid his palms back up her shapely arms back to her shoulders, and then moved them forward to the high swell of her mounds. Zeenat could hear the factory workers calling out encouraging words to him, exhorting him to squeeze her, and to feel her nipples. The Superintendent didn't need much encouragement, and his palms slid downwards, slowly cupping more and more of the enormous mounds within them. Zeenat felt an electric bolt go through her body when Awasthi's fingers first made contact with her sensitive nipples. There were many chuckles all around as the ravishing beauty gasped audibly.

At first, Awasthi's hands were gentle, repeatedly stroking Zeenat's large breasts all over, including passing lightly over her areolas and nipples. However, after a few moments he increased the pressure and the stroking turned into squeezing. Soon he was kneading the young boobs hard, and his breath became audibly loud and laboured. Next, he moved more specifically to concentrate on her nipples, rubbing and pinching them. A low moan escaped from Zeenat's open mouth as her nipples became long and erect under this abuse. Once again, there were chuckles all around, including from the cameramen, who zoomed in close.

Awasthi increased the pressure on her mounds and nipples even more, forcing her body back towards himself as he squeezed more savagely now. Zeenat gasped even louder as she felt his hard manhood pushing against her lower back from under his medical coat. Clearly, this was no more merely an academic exercise for the Superintendent. Zeenat moaned again as she realised that her pussy was reacting to the situation with an uncontrollable gush of wetness. She found herself pressing her thighs against each other as her throbbing clitoris demanded her attention.

After what seemed an eternity, Awasthi finished his 'educational stimulation' of Zeenat's perfect boobs. Slightly short of breath, he asked the male audience, "so, did you all observe how stimulated Zeenat was as I squeezed and fondled her breasts? I could feel her nipples get really hard with excitement when I pinched them. I hope you observed her face too, if you could bear to look away from her breasts!"

Mr. Gupta had watched Prof Awasthi's mauling of Zeenat's breasts with a lecherous smile on his face. To her dismay, he now spoke up, "Superintendent, many of these college students may never have had their horny hands on a girl's boobs. Is it enough for them to only watch Zeenat's breasts groped by you? Won't they understand her sexual response better if they had a chance to fondle her themselves?"

A loud gasp escaped Zeenat on hearing these horrifying words! It was bad enough for the elderly Awasthi to maul her perky large boobs for the viewing pleasure of so many men. Now she had to allow dozens of young men, many of them known to her, to get their eager hands all over them?? "Please, don't listen to this horrible man", she begged Awasthi. "How can I allow so many boys to touch my breasts?? That too in front of so many men??". Her voice rose to a panicked squeal.

Awasthi seemed to be considering her appeal in his head. He turned to the students to ask, "do you think you all have understood how a girl responds to stimulation of her breasts? Or do you need to do some stimulation yourself to fully appreciate it?"

Put like that, it was quite clear what the response would be. Most of the boys mumbled, in desire filled voices, that they would like a 'hands-on' experience. The rest of them just nodded, clearly too overwhelmed at the thought of getting their hands on Zeenat's gorgeous bust.

"Shut up, you perverts!", shouted Zeenat to the students. "What practical experience? I know you are just looking for an excuse to..."

Her outburst was interrupted by one of the Dubai executives from the screen, "Mr. Gupta, the purpose of this workshop is to let the boys and men understand female sexuality better. If observing Zeenat's reaction to having her breasts fondled is a vital part of that education, we should not let any other consideration come in the way. If her ex-classmates feel it would help them to have a direct feel of Zeenat's breasts, they should get a chance. I think we would all like to see that".

Mr. Gupta smiled unctuously and said, "Yes, sir. Just as you say, sir. Superintendent Awasthi, our company has no objection to all the boys groping Zeenat's breasts and observing her reaction". At these words, Zeenat again covered her boobs with a little shriek of horror.

Awasthi turned to Zeenat, "so that's decided then, young lady. Please hold your hands behind your head so that your breasts are fully available for being fondled and squeezed by the boys." This instruction was greeted with lusty whoops from the room, and many of the ex-convicts crowded closer with their phone cameras, eager to have a clearer record of the abuse Zeenat was going to be subjected to.

Zeenat's face burned with shame as she reluctantly uncovered her large mounds again. She slowly raised her hands behind her head and interlocked her fingers. This pose accentuated the size of her boobs, making them stand out proudly towards the boys, ready to be abused. The cameras again panned over the poor girl's body and her mortified expression. There were chuckles from the Dubai video screen. The group of students, led by Rohit, came towards Zeenat with anticipation in their eyes.

"Wait", said Awasthi. "Since so many boys are going to squeeze and massage your breasts, it will be good if they are lubricated with baby oil first. That will prevent your sensitive skin and nipples from getting bruised by the relentless friction". He walked over to the examination table and picked up a bottle of some lubricant. He beckoned the technicians who were handling the lights and sound equipment and told them, "before the boys start on Zeenat's breasts, cover them properly with this oil".

There was virtually a race among the technicians to take the bottle. The first man took a liberal handful and handed over the bottle to another, who proceeded to do the same. As the bottle went around the ten odd technicians, the first two approached her smiling.

Zeenat flinched and gasped as the technicians oily hands made contact with her boobs. Both men spread the oil all over her mounds, their fingers slipping over the nipples again and again. The cameras moved around her capturing the scene from all sides, lingering on her beautiful lips pursed in anger.

Soon two more of the technicians joined the first two, and all four contributed to oiling her large boobs. Nobody commented on why it should take four men to oil up one girl's breasts, even large ones like Zeenat's. Awasthi told the men, "oil her nipples properly because that is probably where the boys will focus a lot of their squeezing and pinching". Smiling, the technicians obeyed this instruction with obvious enthusiasm. The cameramen also smiled as another low moan escaped Zeenat's lovely lips.

After another minute of fondling, the four technicians moved away reluctantly. Zeenat's massive mounds now wore a slick sheen of oil, and her nipples stood out like erasers. The camera zoomed in and the sight of her shining boobs filled the video screen. On the other screen, the Dubai audience again broke out in applause.

Awasthi said, "now that Zeenat's breasts are easier to fondle, I will ask the students, many of whom used to be her classmates and have probably lusted after her large breasts for years, to proceed with their stimulation. Since there are so many students, we will allow them to grope Zeenat's breasts in groups of four or five. I will request each of you to avoid the temptation of hogging her boobs to yourselves, and allow your friends to also have a good feel. And also remember to keep a clear view for the cameras, so that they can film Zeenat's reactions to the fondling her breasts will endure. As you fondle her, start gently at first but squeeze harder once she starts responding audibly to your abuse"