Zeenat Gets a Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The students were in heaven! Each had a look of wonderment in his eyes as their hands touched the most perfect pair of boobs they had ever seen. Their initially tentative fondling soon gave way to more urgent lust-fueled groping. Since Awasthi had already given them a green signal, the boys zeroed in on the nipples, pinching and rubbing them. They smiled as the young beauty's breath became ragged with the waves of sensation radiating out from her nipples to reach her clitoris. She realised that her pussy was now totally drenched and prayed that the boys would not notice.

Awasthi ensured that all boys got enough time on Zeenat's breasts. Each time he would ask the one group of boys to stand back in order to allow the next, he would smile at their handiwork - Zeenat's breasts reddened with a mixture of arousal and shame, her nipples standing impossibly erect and her full lips parted in breathlessness.

In between successive rounds of groping by the boys, Awasthi again and again asked different groups of technicians to oil Zeenat's boobs for the next set of boys. At one point, the cameramen also joined in, handing their cameras to other colleagues and directing them to keep the cameras focused on their hands, as they tweaked Zeenat's erect nipples.

Having watched all the technicians and students fondle Zeenat's enormous globes, Mr. Gupta asked Awasthi, "should we not let our ex-convicts also feel and fondle Zeenat's breasts? After all, this workshop is also to aid their rehabilitation".

Zeenat shrieked her protest at this absurd suggestion, but the senior manager from Dubai immediately endorsed the idea, "Excellent idea, Mr. Gupta! Let these perverted workers also squeeze and fondle Zeenat's boobs for a while. It will be good to see their enjoyment".

The workers were hooting in delight at this development. Prof. Awasthi looked at them with amusement, and said, "OK, there are far too many of you horny guys to allow an organised stimulation of Zeenat's breasts. We also have to move on to the next part of the workshop. So I will give all you guys, nearly 60 of you, a free-for-all for about 20 minutes. You can pull Zeenat in between yourselves and grope her already stimulated boobs hard. Squeeze her nipples roughly and see her reactions. However, as I told the students, please share her generously with all your colleagues and friends, so that everyone can have a good grope".

The large rough men sprang towards Zeenat as if they had been let off a leash. Zeenat shrieked and tried to fight them off. Laughing, they grabbed her hands and pulled her towards themselves. As she was dragged, the men kept pulling her against themselves, and she felt that hard erections pressing against her from all sides. Despite her fear, her clitoris again acquired a mind of its own, throbbing in pleasure.

Awasthi, Gupta and her other bosses watched with admiring smiles as the ex-convicts attacked Zeenat's massive globes. They roughly squeezed, fondled and pinched over the young girl's loud gasps and shrieks. She tried to push the large hands away again and again, but her hands were caught and held captive, often pressed directly against the tenting crotches of the men, making her gasp even louder. This time there was not even a pretence that the purpose was academic. The horny men were clearly driven by pure lust! They kept telling her, in crass language, how they had been wanting to get their hands on her 'huge boobs' from the moment they saw her the previous Monday. At one point, one of the workers bent down and took her nipple in his mouth, which elicited a helpless moan from poor Zeenat as her vagina surged from the sensation of having her sensitive nipple sucked. That set the other men off, and soon the horny convicts were all competing to suck Zeenat's nipples, in between the squeezing and pinching with their rough hands. The men laughed cruelly as their merciless abuse was rewarded with an almost constant moan of pleasure from Zeenat. Several times during this nightmare, the cameramen asked the lust-filled workers to move apart and give them space to properly capture all that they were doing to Zeenat, as well as her reactions.

By the time Awasthi ordered the horny wolf-pack off the trembling and weeping Zeenat, the Dubai audience was all laughing and cheering. Awasthi also laughed, "I must say that was the most enthusiastic and most thorough abuse of any girl's breasts that I have ever seen!" He turned to the now panting workers and said, "well done! I hope all you horny men enjoyed yourself. You have certainly left Zeenat's breasts totally stimulated. Just look at how red they are from all the squeezing, pinching and sucking you subjected them to. Her nipples are more erect than I would have thought possible." The men chuckled with satisfaction as Awasthi forced Zeenat to face the smirking cameramen who zoomed in to record Zeenat's well-abused boobs. Zeenat looked up to see satisfied smiles even on the screen from Dubai. She realised that with the exception of Mr. Gupta, every man in the room had enjoyed an extended grope of her large breasts, and the ex convicts had all also sucked them. The 'workshop' had already lasted over two hours of pure torture, and her panties were soaked like they had been dipped in water! "OK, you have all had your fun with my breasts", she sobbed. "Please let me have my bra and blouse back now! I want to go home!!", her voice trailed off into a weeping wail.

Oddly, Mr. Gupta and Awasthi both laughed at this, as did some of the men on the screen. "Zeenat, did you think that the workshop is over? Not at all! As I told you, this is a female sexuality workshop. Do you think your breasts are the only erogenous part of your body? No, now it is time for the workshop to move to your main sex organs, your clitoris and vagina!"

This time the triumphant whoops came not only from the blue-collar men but also from the Dubai conference room, the technicians and even the students. Zeenat just started weeping loudly at these words. "Please don't do this! Don't you have any pity? There are more than 100 men here, all of whom have already abused my breasts for over two hours. Please don't make me take off my panties in front of you!! Please! Please!!"

The men seemed to take pleasure in the gorgeous girl's helpless whimpering, going by all the sniggering and chuckling that went around the room.

Awasthi was speaking again, "Boys and men, I am sure you can all understand Zeenat's reluctance for having her vagina exposed to the room. It is the most private part of a woman's body, and even a single strange male looking at is deeply embarrassing for most girls. Here Zeenat is going to have the last vestige of her modesty stripped off in front of a basement full of men, not to mention the hundreds watching from her company's Dubai office! And as we can see from the whoops of joy coming from Zeenat's colleagues, they can't wait to see what lies between these silky thighs." This made the 'whoops' ring even louder.

Zeenat shrieked,"NO! I just can't do it!! Please just let me go!!"

One of the executives watching from Dubai spoke up, "Mr. Gupta, seeing how difficult Zeenat found it to even expose her breasts to us, we don't think she will be able to show us her pussy herself. Since our horny workers are so keen to see her naked, why don't you ask them to strip her forcibly and spread her legs for everybody to see?"

When she heard these words, the young girl completely lost all reason. In complete panic, she made a rush for the door leading out of the basement, with every intention to run all the way out of the building. She was in such a state that she didn't even stop to consider the fact that there was only a pair of flimsy (and very wet) panties on her impossibly lovely body, and she wouldn't have got very far on the streets like that. However, the crowd of horny men had no intention of letting the gorgeous young woman out of their grasp just as yet. Several strong hands caught her well before she reached the basement door.

As the squealing young beauty was dragged back in front of the cameras, Awasthi replied to the Dubai executives who had suggested the forcible stripping of Zeenat's panties, "Sir, I think you were right. Zeenat will need help from the men to get completely naked for us". Turning to the five or six men who were holding Zeenat immobile, he said, "Why don't you men drag her over to this examining table. Let the cameras and lights position themselves for the removal of her panties".

The men enthusiastically marched the struggling young girl to the examination table. Their hands roamed freely over her body while they were forcing her down on the table and spreading her thighs. Zeenat's desperate attempts to fight off their gropings hands were easily thwarted, as the men took turns gripping her hands and forcing them against their tenting crotches. Prof. Awasthi, Mr. Gupta and the students watched the young girl gasp as her palms were pushed against hard erections through the jeans worn by the men. A couple of times, she could not help glancing at some of the more impressive tents in the jeans around her, which was also not lost on Awasthi.

Awasthi turned to Mr. Gupta and said, "You know, Zeenat is probably feeling extra shy at the thought being the only naked person in such a large crowd. Since your horny ex-convicts and her classmates are clearly going to enjoy her humiliation so much, let us make them also strip for the rest of the session. It will make her more comfortable to feel part of a group."

Mr. Gupta pretended to consider, "well, Superintendent Awasthi, you do have a point." Zeenat listened in disbelief as Mr. Gupta addressed the male audience, "OK boys and men, since we all want to watch Zeenat expose her pussy to us, let us show her our cocks too!"

Unlike Zeenat, the prospect of stripping didn't seem to bother her buff co-workers or the college boys. Grinning and laughing, they started peeling off their clothes. Two of the technicians stepped forward to hold Zeenat by the arms, so that the workers who were holding her down earlier could also remove their clothes.

Zeenat watched in a daze as the factory-labelled t-shirts came off to display wide muscular chests and shoulders. Then the jeans were pulled down with difficulty, as every man was sporting a tent. Her heart raced at the sight of all the briefs stretched unnaturally by hard cocks inside. Finally, the briefs and boxers were lowered, and raging erections spreng out in all directions! Zeenat couldn't help gasping loudly, much to everyone's amusement. Despite the sniggers all around, she found herself staring open-mouthed at the enormous crowd of hard dicks arrayed in front of her. With blood thudding in her head, she noticed the variations in sizes and colour of the cocks, and in the angles at which they stood away from the large balls hanging under them. Even though she was virtually in shock at suddenly being in the presence of so many naked men, another part of her mind was taking special note of the exceptionally well-endowed men. In particular, she noticed that both Rohit and Awasthi had massive organs, which were proudly erect in lust. There were at least two dozen other really large cocks in the room, although she had to admit that even the smallest cock in front of her was longer and thicker than her ex-boyfriend's. Most of the men had started stroking their erections as they observed her open-mouthed stares. Zeenat could feel another flow of pussy juice escape the confines of her panties to coat the silky insides of her thighs, even as she involuntarily squeezed them together.

But Awasthi was not going to let the gorgeous young beauty's thighs remain together for long. Addressing the students, he made the following bizarre assertion "OK boys and men, now that Zeenat can see so many hard cocks, she will find it much easier to show us her own sex organs".

Turning to the technicians holding Zeenat, he said, "Please drag Zeenat across to the examination table and force her down on it. Raise the back of the table so that her face is turned towards the cameras and the male audience through the rest of the workshop. I want to capture her expressions as her most private parts are exposed to everyone"

Once the technicians had the squirming and screaming Zeenat pinned down on the examination table just as Awasthi wanted her, he pointed to two of her naked co-workers, among the best-endowed men in the room, "You lucky men are going to be the ones to remove Zeenat's last garment. Go grab her hands so she can't stop you".

The other workers whooped and gave high-fives to the two chosen men as they walked over to the screaming Zeenat, their large hard cocks standing out before them. As the technicians released Zeenat to give place to her co-workers, Zeenat's freed hands immediately flew back to her panties, in a desperate defensive grasp. The futility of her efforts became apparent, as the two naked men standing on either side of the examination table prised her fingers loose from the waistband of her panties and drew her palms away, using the pretext of her struggles to 'accidentally' touch her hands to their massive erections. There was a collective hoot of amusement as Zeenat's fingers brushed against the swollen crowns of two huge naked penises and another loud gasp escaped her.

Then still holding Zeenat's hands with one hand each, the two men reached over with their free hands to her panties. She screamed loudly as their thumbs hooked under the waistband from either side. With her hands trapped, Zeenat squeezed her thighs ever tighter together to prevent her moist mound being exposed to the eyes of eager roomful of men.

The watching men got even more excited at seeing Zeenat's desperate fight to preserve her modesty. They laughed as the two men tried to pull her panties down. Thwarted by the tightness of her thigh-grip, the panties stopped half-way down her bulging mound. With their faces hard with lust, the men pulled the elastic of her waistband away from her body on either side, until it snapped like a rubberband under their fingers. With the waistband broken, the panties became just a pussy-drenched piece of lace gripped between Zeenat's smooth silky thighs. It took no effort for the men to simply pull it away, the fabric sliding slowly against her wet slit and making her moan with the sensation. Even though her thighs were held tightly together, the musky smell of her vaginal juices reached her nose, and no doubt the noses of the two naked men who had just stripped her fully.

Zeenat's newly naked state was greeted with the expected cheers and whoops from the men around her as well as from Dubai. Awasthi let the cheering continue for a while with a smile. Then he said, "Zeenat, we all know it is difficult to be naked in front of all of us. But I have to now ask you to do something even more difficult. Please spread your lovely smooth thighs so that all the boys and horny men can see your womanhood open up before them".

Sobbing, Zeenat ignored this instruction, gripping her thighs even tighter together. With a sigh of affected exasperation, Awasthi gestured to two naked men, "Zeenat is clearly too shy to show herself. I am sure you guys will not mind giving her a hand?"

Enthusiastically, the two guys grabbed an ankle each of the now screaming girl. Slowly they started prying her legs apart, their hands slipping up her shapely calves to grab her knees and thighs. Zeenat fought hard but was no match against their strength. All around her men were cheering as her long legs moved apart, and her soft mound opened up with a wet sound.

Once Zeenat's legs were fully spread, a hushed silence again fell over the room. Every eye was riveted on her exposed and glistening slit. Both cameramen were zooming on to it, or panning the view from her pussy to her mortified face. The smell of her arousal was wafting all around the examination table. Zeenat prayed, without much hope, that no one would notice it or comment on it. It was obviously a futile hope.

"Well boys", Awasthi was speaking again, "Zeenat fought very hard to keep her vagina being opened up for our viewing pleasure. As I explained before, this is a normal response one can see in most beautiful girls. But now that we have Zeenat in this compromising position, I notice one more reason why Zeenat was so reluctant to spread her thighs for us. Can anyone guess what it is?", he asked slyly, to the accompaniment of guffaws and laughs.

One of the students called out, "because she is horny and wet!", to even more laughs and catcalls, especially from the horny factory workers.

Awasthi nodded approvingly, "yes, I am glad that at least some of you have been able to correctly judge Zeenat's state of mind. Despite her show of embarrassment at being stripped and groped in front of so many male eyes, she has obviously been enjoying being an exhibit."

This announcement was the trigger for a really loud round of raucous laughter, not only from the naked blue collar workers, but also Mr. Gupta, the students and even the men watching on screen from Dubai. The factory workers started making crass, obscene comments about what a complete slut and a whore Zeenat was. Zeenat blushed furiously, realising with a sinking feeling that the men's horny words were making her spread-out pink pussy to tingle even more excitedly, in the process making her juices gush even more profusely.

Neither Awasthi nor Gupta made any effort to stop the obscenities being hurled at Zeenat by the naked men. The cameramen even chuckled as the directed their cameras at the men making the most obnoxious comments, before panning back to Zeenat's burning face.

When Awasthi did comment about the men's obnoxious comments, it was with an air of appreciation! Addressing the boys, he said, "Zeenat's horny colleagues have correctly understood that she is a highly sexed young girl. I hope all you students can also see how thoroughly soaked her vagina is." Then Awasthi walked closer to the table, squeezing himself in between the two men holding Zeenat's legs apart and the two cameramen focusing on her cunt. He put his palm on the inside of one of Zeenat's smooth thighs and slowly started moving it up, continuing to say, "Zeenat's vagina has clearly been wet for a long time, probably from the time her large breasts started getting groped and fondled by multiple men. Can you all see how copiously her vagina juices have oozed out and coated the smooth insides of her long thighs, almost halfway to her knees? That's a lot of lubrication produced by a single vagina! I'm sure most of you know that a girl's vagina becomes wet and lubricated like this when she is desperate for male fingers and hard penises to penetrate her." A low moan of excitement escaped Zeenat's helpless mouth as her horny state was so crassly described by Awasthi, to the obvious enjoyment of the horny male audience, who resumed their whooping and whistling.

By now, Awasthi's palm was freely stroking the top parts of Zeenat's inner thighs, which were wet with her juices. The horny workers were all touching their hard cocks, as they exhorted him to plunge his finger into her pussy.

Chuckling, Awasthi again spoke to the boys, "students, Zeenat's colleagues now want me to finger her vagina. Do you think she would enjoy that?" Another moan of protest escaped the young girl's mouth, as she faced the humiliating prospect of a male finger invading her most private part, in full view of a hallful of horny men and boys. The students giggled nervously, as they tried to answer Awasthi with feigned academic objectivity, agreeing that in her present aroused state Zeenat would probably enjoy having her vagina fingered by Awasthi.

"Well, let's test that hypothesis, boys", said Awasthi. "I'm first going to spread her labia open to fully expose her clitoris. Can you see it? It is rare to see a clit as fully erect and enlarged as this. Zeenat is really very very excited. I am sure she will feel very ashamed to reveal her horniness to all you boys, and especially to these lustful men whom she will have to encounter every day at work. So let's conduct an interesting experiment. I will now proceed to rub and pinch her horny clit, and let us see if she can stop herself from showing her enjoyment. Her colleagues will really enjoy it if she ends up moaning in pleasure as she is stimulated". Zeenat had a knot in her stomach on hearing these words, which were greeted with enthusiastic shouts of approval by all the men.