All Comments on 'Zekthos' Bride'

by tiawild

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good first submission.

I haven't read a story like this with a blob monster before, it was entertaining. Bonus: you can spell and write. I am going to offer a bit of unsolicited advice. You had three long paragraphs of Zekthos explaining the arrangement to Amber with only one action break where it losens it's hold on her. Adding more action, like it exploring her hair or adjusting the lighting, would have made those paragraphs less of a "speech" and given you a chance to add a bit more to your characters. Come back soon with another story.

Yves

DaddyslilpsychoDaddyslilpsychoover 10 years ago
really nice

Really hope you write more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

Such a good story! It actually belongs in the non-Human category. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That ending.

Perfect timing, just saying. Had it gone any longer, things would have just gone out of hand, but this was just "kinky" tentacles, which is pretty uncommon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Congratulations to this well and hot-written story! . it gives me really goosebumps and Zekthos is such a sweet meanie in a way, so merciless but tender and innocent too, a little bit like a toddler. I mean, he/she/it even dont know its own gender and havent seen any member of the own species in a whole live. Thats so sad .It would be very great to see more between him and his bride, sort of character development , understanding each other and naturally good sex scenes too!, here is much potential and you are a very good writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Plzz ....do extend it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The way how this thing is talking reminds me of the Overmind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous