All Comments on 'Zen and the art of loving a HotWife'

by mydeepsix

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 months ago

That was hot! I wanna see my Hotwife with multiple guys.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 2 months ago

She's lost control... and they both like.

Fantastic read!

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 months ago

Sounds like mommy is making $$ on onlyfans

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

OMG you need to get out more, and stop writing CRAP like this,

Seriously im finding it hard to understand how anybody could write this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story, loved the mention of anal sex, which my wife absolutely loves receiving or being the giver.

We share sexy times with my best mate, (and I suspect, HER best mate too!), and it is surely the ultimate sign of her love for me to let me see her licking his anus, or pulling her butt so that her anus if available for him to firstly lick then fill with a really decent sized erect penis, pumping her until he cums his load in a very willing anus, his cock so much bigger than my offering, or though I am not particularly small in the erection department.

I must say he has been joining us in sexual fun for many years now, but it is very recently that anal play involving full penetration of her anus has been a feature of our threesome fun. She loves our threesomes, loves me leaving them alone for time on their own, but I also know her love for me is as good as ever, it is just that we now spice our sex life up somewhat by allowing Brian to join us in bed, loves to have us fill her with a penis in both her vagina and anus. I must say she is perfectly okay with us both having our penises in her vagina, although I have to say I find it a super thought and feeling, as his cock slides in and out, rubbing my penis as he makes love to my wife. I have to thank Brian for showing her that anal sex is a brilliant way of sharing threesome sex, but she is perfectly happy for me to cum in her asshole, as much as in her vagina.

Midnight53Midnight53about 2 months ago

She’s not a Hot-Wife…… she’s a cheater and he’s a wimpy little cockold…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Next story should be how they took sissy wimp cuck hubby and made him their second bitch fuck toy since he isn't a man. I'm sure he'll love the STDs he gets from them and the cheating skank slut.

patilliepatillieabout 1 month ago

No resolution, was she cheating or was this the plan all along? If cheating, did they discuss it after? Where is the drama?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was good!! I used to love my wife doing this with our sons friends a long time ago now unfortunately she's long gone!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Frankly, it’s so bad that we could have done without part 1 of this cuck crap.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 1 month ago

What a stupid dumb idiot.. catch your wife cheating and doesn't have the balls to do anything about it... wimp! loser!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I did let and watch my wife suck and fuck one of my friends. It was so fucking hot, and my cock stayed hard the entire time. When I took her later, I told her how much I loved watching her get fucked and used. I kept telling her she could go get fucked anytime she wanted but she had to come home with her pussy full of his cum and tell me all about it while I sucked on cum filled pussy. Unfortunately, she never took advantage of that offer. Well, at least I believe as she never came home full. I loved watching her suck and fuck my friend. After writing this I am going to jack off with that memory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Was it he or she, these pronouns get lost some times? What was the aftermath of her activities? Why and when did she get started; and how much longer was it to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Autobiographical story of a born wimp who get hard only when he sees the cheating wife being fucked and like it sloppy and dirty,definitely the son is not his.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous