Zen and the art of loving a HotWife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four young men from the college were there.

June was just pulling offer her hoodie and sweatpants. Underneath, she wore a sexy lacy lingerie of orange and black, the team colors. Had she been wearing that all day? I noticed she had her laptop, tablet, and a couple of Jake's sports cameras set up. The screens showed her as she undressed. She was taping this? I was tempted to jump in, break it up, but I held fast as the door, a voyeur in my own house.

June sat on our weight bench, he legs spread wide, and encouraged the guys to strip quickly. Cliff was the first to get naked, his young, muscular form highlighted in the lights, his cock already hard, as before. June pulled him in and started sucking immediately. Craig just grinned, as he quickly stripped, the other two men were in awe, and rushed to keep up. In a flash they too were completely nude and sporting erections, average to on the smaller side I noted with some satisfaction, but each rock hard none the less. They surrounded June, a four-point compass of young muscle and hard cock, and she eagerly licked and sucked each one in turn.

Holy shit, she was going to suck all of them off! My cock was getting hard, and I felt it throbbing in my shorts, but I refrained from touching it, fascinated by the live porn scene my wife was involved in.

It was more than just sucking off four young men, June was performing for them. She rubbed Cliff's hard cock all over her face and neck, licking his shaft and gently mouthing his smooth ball sack. Cliff's muscled form flexed and tensed with each new sensation that my wife's talented mouth applied to his dick, in full view of his team mates. Each of the other young men were stroking their cocks slowly, foreskins sliding over wet, precome covered heads, with a free hand they played with June's tits, or touched her shoulders, pushing gently on her head to encourage her as Cliff approached climax. She was groping and stroking one cock then the other as she sucked Cliff, but then as she sensed he was close she focused on him, pulling his bare ass closer to her, driving his cock deeper into her throat. Cliff tensed and his hips bucked, his muscled physique going rigid, holding onto June's head for dear life.

"Fuck, fuck! Here it comes!" he said through gritted teeth. His cock jumped and June started to swallow with urgency, but gagged and pulled off to catch her breath. Cliff's cock spurted thick white streams of semen over her face and tits, even as she desperately tried to get his dick back into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed until Cliff pulled her head from his cock, and stepped back, on shaky legs. Craig hurriedly pushed his way into position, he'd been jerking his dick the whole time his friend was getting blown by my wife, and must have been close.

June wasted no time and swallowed him balls-deep in one smooth stroke, her lips moving up and down his shiny, saliva-slicked shaft with determination, her own lust building even as she serviced these studs. June eagerly licked his shaft and tongued his slick, shiny head, then returned to full on sucking his dick deeply, as if it was her favorite dessert. Every once in a while she'd move to Zack or Adam, licking and sucking them, just to keep them hard and soon she was surrounded by three hard, wet and dripping cocks.

"I'm cumming! Mrs. Bird! Oh, Oh god! Ugh!" Craig cried out, his cock jumping and squirting a thick rope of semen across my wife's face before she could wrap her lips around the head and pump his young seed into her hungry mouth. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Mrs. Bird!" he grunted, filling her mouth with each thrust and making her swallow hard to keep up.

By now, my wife June was consumed with lust, her free hand was rubbing her clit and she started to squirm and her sexy athletic body twist with an impending orgasm. Even as she moved hungrily to Adam's dripping cock, and swallowed it whole. That poor boy didn't last 30 seconds before he cried out and grabbed June's head, filling her mouth with his seed. June let him fuck her mouth while she ripped her lacy panties clean off and tossed them away. Then, Zack lost control and started shooting hot sticky semen all over June's face and his buddies hands and cock too. June tried to pull away from Adam's grip to catch it, but was late and would up licking the last few drips from Zack's hard dick, then for good measure licked any remaining off Adam' s hands.

While the young men caught their breath, June leaned back and rubbed herself to a powerful orgasm, shamelessly climaxing to the team's cheers and delight. Cliff was stroking his still-hard dick, obviously ready for the next round. My wife recognized his recovery and pulled him in close. She licked his cock head while he stroked it, then worked up his hard abs to his nipples and up to his neck, making his gasp and stroke his rod faster. The other guys were enjoying the show, and in fact each of their young cocks were recovering quickly. My wife sat back on the weight bench and spread her legs in a a slutty display, encouraging them even as she stroked her dripping wet pussy for them. June tossed her head back, lost in the lust of a rising climax, either oblivious to the leering young men surrounding her, stroking their cocks, or getting off because of it.

Then, Adam and Zack stepped to either side of her, and lifted her up easily in muscular arms, each taking a leg and wrapping an arm around her back, then they nodded to Cliff, who sat down on the bench. "Boys! No, no no no!" June admonished, but it was weak and frail protest. They positioned her dripping wet pussy right in front of Cliff's face, and he grinned before running in tongue from her tight ass to the tip of her clit. "No! Yes, Oh, god, yes!" June cried out, losing any resistance she had left. She wriggled and twisted but they held her securely, as Cliff ate her married pussy with increasing passion. I think she started to climax almost immediately, but Cliff did not relent, only increased his ministrations while my wife cried out helplessly. Adam and Zack's cocks were flopping around, having regained stiffness, and June grabbed one in each hand and desperately tugged them even as he body shuddered over and over again. Both of them were dripping cum now, splashing droplets and stringy rivulets all over her legs and cunt. June was making guttural, animal sounds until finally she grabbed Cliff's head with both hands and pulled him in tightly, her hips scrubbing her wet pussy into his face, her eyes rolled back and a tiny scream escaping her lips. I'd never seen her climax so intensely, so powerfully, in all of our married years, to the point I was afraid she'd pass out.

Cliff pulled away and the other two kind of flipped her onto all fours, her tits hanging over the incline bench and her ass pointed up, even as her exhausted body lay on the backrest. Her chest was heaving as she gasped for air, her body covered in hot sweat, she looked incredibly sexy. Craig approached from the front and started fucking her mouth, so desperate to cum, but at this point June was barely able to respond, passively letting him slide his dick in and out, gently moaning. "Suck it, Mrs. Bird!" He encouraged, and June weakly tried to comply.

Meanwhile, Cliff stood by, his dick was rock hard, and I could see in his face he had no patience waiting for Craig to ejaculate. He moved behind June and smoothly drove his cock balls-deep into her hot ready cunt, pulling her hips in and not letting her twist free. June cried out, momentarily letting Craig's dick fall free, "No! No boys, not my pussy! No no... Mmmmm. Mmm Yes. Yes, fuck me! Yes!!" as all inhibitions and resistance faded away, and her lust took over. Cliff was pounding her cunt with a youthful energy, and it seemed to re-invigorate June as she pulled Craig's dick back to her mouth. Craig was watching Cliff fuck my wife, even as she sucked his cock. Cliff was getting close, then Craig pulled away from June's mouth and pushed Cliff out of the way, saying "I want to feel that tight pussy on my cock, before you fill it with cum!" Cliff looks surprised, but stood back and watched as Craig took over pounding my wife's dripping cunt. Cliff's own dick was wet, and throbbing, his entire shaft and balls wet from my wife's pussy. June moaned sexily from the attentions her pussy was receiving, then reached out and pulled Adam in to suck his re-hardened cock. Zack, taking a cue from Craig, moved in and said "My turn!" before pushing him over and inserting his cock, easily, into June's cunt. Craig just smiled and stood back, stroking his dripping wet dick slowly.

It when on like this for, I don't know, I lost track of time. Each young man would pound her cunt, then move to her mouth, or stand by and stroke, until they had all fucked her married pussy at least once. June sucked and licked and any cock that came near her face, completely lost in lust and passion. I don't know how many orgasms she had, or if it was one long one, but she would twist and writhe and cry out, or moan, but let the young men use her like a rag doll. At last, Cliff started fucking her hard, with determination, and then pushing his cock in to her abused cunt, grunted and came. His entire body got rigid, tense, then held her hips tight, until his balls were empty. Panting, he almost fell backward, replaced quickly by Cliff.

This time, Cliff had no inhibitions about sloppy seconds. He unloaded his nuts in just a few strokes, his thick cum running down my wife's legs. Next Adam jumped in and added his load to her overflowing pussy, and kept stroking while he came, causing splashes of cum and pussy to go everywhere. Zack pulled his cock out of June's mouth, and quickly added his load to her cunt. He held on, forcing his cock as deep as it could go, until he too was spent.

June lay there, sweaty, panting, exhausted. Barely able to move. They guys dressed, talking about what an incredible fuck she was, how hot she was, and how spent they were. They each kissed her on the forehead and made to leave. Just then I realized they were turning toward the door, and I would be discovered! Desperate, I looked around for some way to silently escape or hide, then, I noticed the broom closet door was half open. Surprising myself, I leapt into the tiny room and jumped up on the sink, leaning over precariously until I was engulfed in shadow. I froze, then listened while the boys passed, and waited until I heard four car doors slam and the engine sound fading away.

I jumped down, and looked into the gym. June, my well-fucked wife, was still face-down on the incline bench, panting and weak. I silently stripped off all my clothes, cock so hard it was almost painful, and stealthily approached June from the back. Her ass was still pointed up, here well fucked pussy swollen and red, stretched open, cum from 4 young men still flowing down her legs.

I reached forward and grabbed a fistful of her hair, holding her down roughly burying my cock into her slick cunt. Surprised, June gasped and tried to wriggle free, but I held her fast. I started sliding my cock into her, strong, powerful strokes, deeply until my balls smacked wetly against her thighs, then pulling out and teasing her hot, raw entrance. "Oh, god yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me! Hard! Take me!" she begged. Her hips starting to match the pace of my pounding.

I fucked my wife. I was rough, raw, merciless. I rammed my cock into her helpless, slutty cunt over and over. I fucked her for cheating. I fucked her for sucking another man's cock. I fucked her for running around behind my back. I fucked her because I was completely lost in lust and desire for the hottest woman I'd ever known. I fucked her until she knew she was mine, in body, mind and soul, and I was not letting her go. Finally, I fucked her to let her know this was how it was going to be from now on. My complete and unbridled lust, her absolute submission.

I climaxed, shooting my hot sticky seed deep into her body, feeling her muscles squirm and struggle, but not stopping until I was spent. I held her close, panting, my breath and hers coming in gasps, feeling her body next to mine. Eventually, our breathing slowed, and I rolled off her onto the floor, by cock slipping out of her cunt, releasing a flow of semen and fluid down her legs. Spent, I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling.

June came over and put her head gently on my stomach. After a moment, she playfully licked the head of my semi-hard dick. Involuntarily, it jerked and a leftover drop of semen dripped from the end. June giggled softly, then took the tip of my dick into her mouth. Slowly, gently, she sucked my stiffening cock, working her way down to my balls, licking and sucking and making a point to lick up any trace of cum, no matter who's it was. My cock was hard again, but June kept working down until she was licking the space between my balls and asshole. That felt incredible, and when I didn't protest, she pushed my legs apart and spit into my asshole. While she kept nibbling my taint, her wet finger gently circled my anal ring, and with gentile pressure, worked the tip of her finger into my virgin hole.

While she did this, her other hand reached for my now-hard cock, and started to stroke it, still wet and covered in cum and saliva. The feeling was intense, and I hitched up my legs almost involuntarily to provide her more access. Her teeth, tongue and lips felt like electricity against the wet, smooth skin behind my balls, and unbelievably I felt my climax approaching. Just when the first contraction hit, June wriggled her finger in my butt and slipped the head of my cock into her hot mouth, just in time to catch the first spurt. The combination of those two sensations felt like a bomb, and I came, hard. When she finished swallowing, she lay next to me, snuggling, catching her breath. My sexy hot wife.

12