Zero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now curious, Zero picked up some soil and tried rubbing it on their skin. The result was a lot like when they tried putting on Wyatt's coat: once they removed their hand the dirt fell off immediately. They supposed that was rather convenient, though they did wish they could put on clothing and hide their body sometimes, but that didn't appear to be an option.

They lay back and look at the stars. Their first day after being reborn had been eventful, no doubt. Resting their mind for a while seemed like a good idea.

It occurred to them that they didn't feel hungry even in the slightest. They remembered the appetite their lovemaking had given Wyatt, so why hadn't it affected them? On that note, they didn't feel tired either.

Zero frowned. More and more they were becoming certain that they weren't human. Humans ate, slept, got dirty, and needed clothing. They had been reborn somehow, they knew that to be true, but if they had been a human in their past life, something happened to change that. They assumed that this had to be the doing of an outside force. Their traits were too specific, they had to have been designed by something or someone. But who, or what? And why?

Unlike back at the cabin, fatigue didn't overtake them and their mind was free to buzz with countless questions.

Sighing again, Zero wished that their life didn't have to be so complicated and uncertain. They missed how things were when they and Wyatt made love.

Wyatt...

Thinking of him again awoke Zero's sexual arousal. Their cock started to firm and their two holes began to moisten.

If only Wyatt was there to make them feel good again.

Absentmindedly they rubbed their foreskin and their cock began to tingle and harden further. Closing their eyes and imagining him holding them close, the fingers on their other hand made their way to their soft, eager pussy. Using both hands, Zero masturbated, imagining Wyatt.

They didn't know how long it went, and they lost track of how many small orgasms they had. They always had one hand on their cock, pussy, or asshole. They started to wish they had three hands so they could work them all at once.

As hard as Zero tried, they felt nothing even close to the beginning of their total body orgasm. It felt great, but they wanted so badly to reach that nirvana and couldn't.

Despite that, Zero kept pleasuring their body and only stopped when they noticed a change in light. Finally pulling back, they got to their feet and saw that the sun had begun to rise. Without realizing it, they had masturbated all night.

Part of them felt embarrassed, ashamed that their carnal desires were able to control them so easily, but another part of Zero felt more at ease. They were thinking depressing thoughts and what they did made them feel better.

Contradictory to what they expected, their whole night of masturbation did nothing to curb their energy, quite the opposite, they felt more awake and present then they had before. Zero was starting to understand how their body worked. They got sustenance not from food, but pleasure. That was what gave them energy. They remembered how much vitality flowed through their body when they had their special orgasm. That seemed opposed to how they fell asleep right after, but when they woke up after they felt good as new.

It didn't just fuel their spirit, it made them happy. Half a day without it left them feeling listless and forlorn. The questions that seemed so unimportant after sex assaulted their mind. Thinking about Wyatt and masturbating was what made that go away.

It seemed that Zero was purely a sexual being, though what exactly that entailed was unclear. What they did know was that they yearned to experience what they had with Wyatt again somehow.

This draw leading them in a specific direction was the same one that brought them to him. Maybe if they followed it again, they could meet someone new. Maybe a new memory would even be revealed to them.

Whatever the case, all signs pointed to movement leading them towards what they wanted. They had rested, recharged, and renewed their purpose.

Zero looked inside themself and knew which way to go. Following their instincts, they once more traveled to what would hopefully make things more clear.

*****

Most of the day was done walking, and by the afternoon Zero had arrived to a more residential area. They were nervous, surely not everyone would be as friendly as Wyatt. Zero took great care to hide from everyone, and that slowed their progress quite a bit. However, towards dusk, they slipped up.

They were looking for a private place to masturbate and recharge and found a public bathroom in a park. Considering the time of day, they didn't expect anyone to be there, but when they walked towards the door it opened and a lady walked out.

Zero nearly jumped out of their skin, knowing they should probably run but being petrified in place. They expected her to scream, ask questions, or at the very least act surprised, but she did none of those things.

To their amazement, she didn't even blink. She just walked right past as if nothing happened.

Once Zero's heart rate had calmed down they could process what they saw.

It reminded them of when Wyatt stopped being able to see or hear them. It didn't look like the woman was ignoring them, it was like she had no idea Zero was even there.

Apprehensive but curious, Zero felt the need to test their theory.

They went to a more crowded area of the park where a group of men were playing basketball and hid in the nearby bushes. Nervous, they called out.

"Hello?"

There were half a dozen men in the group and none so much as turned his head.

"Can any of you hear me?"

Still no response.

Feeling more confident in their theory, Zero stepped out from behind the bushes and approached them.

"I'm right here, anybody see me?"

As expected, nothing happened. They even tried getting closer, but felt that same repelling force that pushed them away from Wyatt.

It turned out all the effort they put into hiding from people throughout the day was unwarranted; nobody could see or hear Zero.

It was definitely a relief, now they could traverse more freely, but it was also bittersweet because now they were forced to be alone.

But it wasn't hopeless. The same force that brought them to Wyatt, the only person who had interacted with Zero, was bringing them somewhere else. They hoped it was someone they could talk to, interact with, even love the way they loved Wyatt.

On that subject, Zero felt that restlessness and unease again. They needed to recharge, and doing so was going to be a lot less complicated than they originally thought.

Zero found a soft patch of grass, laid down, and began to touch themself, fantasizing about meeting someone new to love.

*****

Corrin was already late when she had to stop her car.

She had dropped her son off at daycare and was on her way to work, rushing to not be any later than she needed to. That was when she saw the oddest thing on the side of the road.

From a distance she thought it was a deer or some other animal, but when she got closer she saw that it was a person without a shred of clothing.

For a beat, she seriously considered just ignoring them. Plenty of other people used this road, someone would do something eventually.

Then she realized that probably meant dozens of cars had already passed by and done nothing. They weren't hiding, clearly they wanted to be seen, maybe they needed help. If she kept driving, she would just be another person not aiding them in a time need.

She pulled over, and by then was a good distance away from them. She jogged over, calling out.

"Hey, do you need help?"

They just kept going. Corrin was getting confused. They had to have heard her. She got even closer before speaking again.

"You over there, what's going on? Why aren't you wearing clothes?"

Zero stopped walking. Did their target move? They were deep in thought and it took a moment to notice it felt like they were walking the wrong way. Suddenly they heard a woman's voice behind them.

"What is the matter with you?"

Corrin saw them finally turn around. They looked at her with wide eyes.

"Wait...you can see me?"

"Of course I can see you! You don't exactly blend in!"

Until that moment she had tried to avoid looking at their privates out of respect but she caught something out of the corner of her eye and it was strange enough for her to look back.

Yep, they had a penis and a vagina.

Zero felt a warmth form in their chest. It was already happening. They were falling in love with her. But what were they supposed to say?

"Did your clothes get stolen or something?" Corrin felt herself getting less irritated and more concerned. This person was completely helpless and alone.

"I...I don't have any clothes, actually."

That opened up even more questions to her, but instead of asking those she changed the subject.

"Are you trying to get home? I can drive you there if you want."

"Um...I don't have anywhere to go. Sorry."

Sorry? This person was naked and homeless and they were apologizing to her?

"What happened to you?"

They sighed.

"It's kind of a long story. And I don't know you'd believe me if I told you."

Corrin heard a car whizz by. Since she had pulled over maybe half a dozen had come and gone without so much as slowing down. If anyone else was going to help this person, they probably weren't coming for a while.

She pursed her lips and made a decision.

"Get in my car. Let me give you a place to rest for a bit."

Zero's eyes lit up.

"Thank you so much!"

They scampered away, quicker than she would have expected, and Corrin pulled out her phone. She needed to call her boss.

Zero felt like they were glowing. Just like Wyatt, this woman was so kind, so caring. She didn't care what Zero looked like and just wanted to help.

She unlocked the car and they both got in.

"My name is Corrin, by the way. What's yours?" She put the key in the ignition and the engine came to life.

They sounded so happy when they replied.

"Zero."

*****

Throughout the ride, Zero got more and more attracted to Corrin. Her shoulder-length hair was jet black and shiny. She had an east Asian complexion and sharp eyes. She looked nothing like Wyatt, so it seemed like all Zero needed to fall in love was the person being able to see them.

When they got back to Corrin's apartment building Zero was ready to explode. They hoped she felt some of that attraction as well.

Corrin looked at Zero. The initial bizarreness of their anatomy aside, they really were beautiful. They were soft, delicate, and flawless. Being a working single mother had put a damper on her love life, and Zero was bringing back some emotions she hadn't felt in a while.

"Uh...we're going to have to enter the building. Want me to get some clothes and come back?"

"You don't need to do that." A moment later they realized she wouldn't understand why they said that. "Actually, I can guarantee that nobody will notice. You're the only one who can see me right now."

Corrin cocked an eyebrow. "What are you saying?"

"Look, I can prove it."

The got out of the car and ran up to a man walking by. They waved their hands and jumped up and down.

"Look! Look!"

He just kept walking.

Zero got back to the car and looked at Corrin.

"Do you believe me now?"

She was shocked.

"Wow...I mean...I guess I have to."

Zero laughed. Corrin loved the sweet, pure sound of it.

As expected, they made it to her apartment without incident. When they got inside, Corrin sat at her kitchen table and gestured to the other chair.

"Take a seat, please."

They complied, thankful to have a table to hide their arousal, which was slowly becoming the only thing they could focus on.

"So, who exactly are you, Zero?"

They chuckled, but this time without humor.

"I honestly don't know."

Zero told her as much of their story as they felt necessary. They left out the parts with Wyatt, as well as the suspicion that Corrin would probably forget them like he did. They didn't want to cause her any unnecessary discomfort or guilt.

"That's why you can see me. You're the one who's going to help me remember something else about who I am."

Corrin sat back in her chair, trying to process what she just heard. It was incredible, but she had no reason to believe Zero was lying. Parts of the story had been proven true already.

"Well, what am I supposed to do? How can I unlock your memories?"

Zero couldn't hold it in anymore. They needed to make love to Corrin. The only thing left to do was lay everything bare.

"I think I need to make you happy. I really want to make you happy, Corrin."

Corrin felt herself get wet and fidgeted in her chair.

"We...we just met, Zero..."

Zero stood up and walked over before getting on their knees.

"I know this isn't normal. But I'm not normal."

Corrin chuckled lightly. "You say that like it's a bad thing."

That was something Zero didn't expect to hear. Their love for Corrin intensified further. "Do you feel this too? I'm being pulled to you."

She looked into their eyes, which were a hypnotizing mix of blue, green, and brown.

"May I please kiss you, Corrin?"

She had hardly finished nodding before Zero dived in, and within a second they were making out. Corrin felt more and more inhibitions melt away. Zero was right, they were doing what they were meant to be doing. There was no reason to hold back.

Zero could feel their cock harden, but instead of growing to the length it had been up to this point, around five inches, it ballooned out to almost eight, and Corrin took notice.

"Holy shit," she muttered.

In sync, they stood up together and made their way to the bedroom. Zero was slightly taller than her, and overall the experience was totally different than when they were with Wyatt. This time, Zero felt like the one in control. They wanted to sweep Corrin off her feet and give her an experience she'd never forget.

She probably will forget it, though.

That thought stung. They were with someone new, but it likely wouldn't stay that way for long. But there was nothing they could do about that. The only course of action was to make this as good as possible while it lasted.

In the bedroom, Corrin stripped down and Zero felt awestruck. She was small and thin and so sexy! Her breasts were round and perky and her eyes glittered with desire. All the passivity they felt with Wyatt was replaced with a burning fire. They had to have her! They had to make love to her!

"Corrin, I'm sterile. Please, let me mate with you."

"What are you waiting for?"

They pounced on her and put their penis inside a vagina for the first time. The pleasure made them see stars. They were able to get pleasure and recharge from masturbation, but now it was like an electric current was flowing through their veins. They were full of energy. They felt powerful.

"I love you, Corrin!"

"Shit, I love you too, Zero!"

In and out they made love to her, focused only on making her happy. One thing they found out was that when they were fully penetrated, the two could barely touch their pussy lips together, which she seemed to like quite a bit. Every so often they would pull out and grind their vagina against hers. As a man and as a woman, Zero was giving her pleasure.

Just like with Wyatt, time began to fade away and lose meaning. What happened before was a distant memory and what would happen after was a vague dream. Their love was all that mattered.

Corrin felt like she was having a continuous heart attack. Nobody had ever fucked her like this before. Her body was lit up, burning with arousal. It felt like a spiritual experience. Maybe it was, in a way. Not everyone could be loved by someone as incredible as Zero. She felt honored.

At last, the warm buzzing began in their waist and started spreading. Zero was torn about whether to speed up and get to the euphoria or slow down and savor the experience while it lasted. They had lost count of how many orgasms Corrin had had by then.

She could feel something change in Zero. There was a new tension that wasn't there before. It looked like they were anticipating something.

"Are you close to coming?"

They nodded.

"It takes a while, though. And you're definitely in the splash zone."

Corrin laughed.

"Bring it on."

For several minutes Zero's body got hotter and hotter. They were still pumping into Corrin like their life depended on it, but it was getting more difficult the way their body was spasming and twitching with the upcoming release. With Wyatt, they were being brought there by someone else, but now they were walking towards the knife's edge of their own accord. For the briefest of moments, they considered stopping. If they didn't come Corrin probably wouldn't forget about them. They could live with her and they could build a life together.

But even if they wanted to they had lost the ability to stop. Their body suddenly had a mind of its own and refused to be kept away from orgasm any longer.

They had that feeling again, the certainty that they would die if the sensations continued for even a moment longer, when they exploded into orgasm.

All three holes shot liquid, but most of it came out of their cock. They filled Corrin with so much it overflowed and spilled out of her. Experiencing true orgasm again was enough to reaffirm their mission. This feeling was a drug they were hopelessly addicted to. They needed more, whatever it took.

Zero rode the tidal wave of their orgasm for as long as they could and collapsed. They rolled off of Corrin and to their dismay heard her yawn.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah, I am." Corrin felt so exhausted all of a sudden.

"Please, don't sleep yet! Stay awake a little longer!"

Zero's tone made her suspect they knew something she didn't.

"Wait, what's going on?"

They saw she looked panicked and realized they were being selfish. They didn't want to scare her or make her feel bad for falling asleep.

"I..." they bit their lip. "It's nothing. You're fine. I love you, Corrin."

She closed her eyes dreamily and was asleep in seconds.

Zero pulled her body close and felt themself tear up. This was exactly how it went last time. Was Corrin going to forget them like how Wyatt did?

They felt their own body become sluggish and tired. It was happening again. They were going to be alone once more. At least it was fun while it lasted.

Before they slept, they saw an image, clear as day in their mind.

It was a forest clearing in dim light, and in the middle were two large rocks.

They were hardly able to wonder what was going on before they fell into the void.

*****

Once again Zero was woken up by a tremendous force pushing them, this time away from Corrin. Thankfully, it didn't affect her, but it made Zero roll off the bed.

They knew what that meant and felt tears well up in their eyes. This really was what their life is going to be: a cycle of loneliness, finding love, and losing it all over again. More than anything they wished there was a way to communicate with her or leave a message, but since she would have forgot she ever let anyone in her house she would freak out if they changed anything, suspecting an intruder.

With a heavy heart they left Corrin's apartment and wandered off in the direction that felt right.

Corrin opened her eyes and the day's events faded back. She had to miss work today because she was...sick? Yeah, probably. She normally didn't sleep in the middle of the day. But that nap was apparently just what the doctor ordered because she felt full of life and ready for action.

After she had dressed and left the apartment to go work the rest of the day she noticed she forgot to lock the door. Odd, Corrin was usually very particular about that. She needed to be more careful in the future.