Zero To Lightspeed

Story Info
A Couples Swapping Adventure.
2.1k words
4
5.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers

It wasn't Brice's for go at it, swapping, that is. A first attempt with his wife was just short of pay-dirt, but life and other things got in the way as they tend to do. He had pretty much given up on the idea as the years passed, and he felt it was absolute when he lost his wife to cancer. At that and now a senior, he questioned if there would ever be another partner, yet multiple.

But a new relationship a year later and knowledge of her past brought hope back in a big way. Not that she was ever in a swapping relationship, but she had invited a friend as a third more than once in her past. With interest stroked, Brice found out it was always a female, although the thought of an extra male greatly excited her. That only seemed fair to Brice, or maybe he was more even-handed than the others before him.

He quickly found introducing the idea while in bed all but instantly caused Dee to orgasm, a good sign, in his opinion. Brice was fair-minded, but he also was bi-curious, a secret he kept to himself. As for Dee, she claimed to be straight, but Brice saw some movement in that during their play sessions when he verbalized a third. He would think that a "68" might be fine with her. (being eaten by another female) But nothing would be better than Bi-couples in Brice's eyes, but any combination would be more than welcome.

Brice was thrilled that what took years with his wife only took months with Dee to get to the same point he had with his wife previously. Although there was no commitment, they were looking for possible partners. They joined one of those sites and narrowed it down to a few, including group conversations and one-on-one. It was two steps forward and one step back, but progress was being made. Still no date, but it seemed that they were hopeful for a particular couple, sadly a hundred miles away.

Dee's only reservation, or say her biggest, was that the other couple was bisexual, and she wasn't up for such a thing, not yet anyway. When she asked Brice for his opinion, he said it was not a big deal while secretly wanting that exact scenario. Talks continued, but no date was set while the four got to know each other better. During a one-on-one, Brice confessed to Andy (the other male) his true leanings, and he was thrilled to hear his willingness to participate in such interactions.

Talks continued, but despite Brice being beside himself, no official meeting was set, and now, with him having to go out of town on business, it would be at least two weeks even to consider it once again. Worse was the fact that Business brought him close to Andy and his wife, Heather. But Dee couldn't join him because of prior engagements, a wasted opportunity in Brice's eyes, and he also feared her engagement was to wiggle out of doing so.

About a week into the trip, Brice was missing Dee in a big way, and his continued conversations with Andy weren't helping either. One night during their discussion, Andy related the story of how Heather was just like Dee, holding fast to being straight, and how a girlfriend helped to transition her. If things weren't bad enough, this drove Brice crazy, considering leaving town and losing what he had worked on for the last two months. But some feverish masturbation and a more relaxed head brought him back to earth and what was necessary.

The following night, Andy informed Brice he wouldn't be able to talk the following evening as he would be away from his computer. Brice said it was fine, and he would be at Rosie's (a local restaurant and bar) celebrating his closed deal. Then Brice reached out to Dee like he did every night, adding the exciting news that he had signed the new contract and would be heading home in two days.

That next night, during the celebration and after dinner, Brice got up to buy one last round. While waiting for them, from off to the side, a "Hey, Brice" caught his attention; it was Andy, to his great surprise.

"Hey, Andy. What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well, Dee told us the good news, so l thought l would swing by and congratulate you in person."

"Great, thanks. I'm almost done, so if you want to wait, l will return." Brice brought the round back to the table, thanked everyone once again, and then rejoined Andy at the bar.

Two more drinks, and Brice was feeling no pain. Slightly alarmed, Andy wouldn't let Brice drive alone, insisting he left the car there and let Andy drive him to his hotel. Stumbling out of the vehicle, Andy took it further, aiding Brice to his room and into the shower. Brice had no fight left, not even when Andy undressed and led him into the shower.

More than anything else, the water sobered Brice up, and now he fully understood what was happening. He was in the shower with another man, all new territory for Brice but not for Andy. Andy thought little, washing Brice's body and even less at his cock firming to his touch. "Oh, I'm sorry," Brice murmured.

"No problem, it's only natural," Andy replied.

Andy's cock, although limp, was already the size of Brice's hard one, leaving Brice to wonder how big it was when erect. But before processing the thought, he was out of the shower and fell upon the bed. They were still damp, watching as Andy finished drying himself off. When Andy finished, he looked toward Brice. "Should l get dressed?"

"No, l mean yes, l mean l don't know what to say."

(Standing there stroking his cock.) "Well, I'm here, and you're here."

"My God, your cock is big. But what about the girls?"

(As Andy drew closer) "Well, we don't have to have sex, but l could use a blow job. That should be okay, don't you think?"

With Andy's cock only two inches away, Brice had no words, but he still had a good amount of liquid courage in him; he wrapped his mouth around Andy's cock head. "That's it, suck my cock." Andy whispered.

It was years in the making and everything Brice hoped for; he tried to get more and more of Andy's giant cock in his mouth. Andy was about to come when his phone rang; he had to pull from Brice's tight grip to answer it.

"Hello,... Oh hi, Hun. (Andy places the phone tight to his chest) Lick my balls while I'm on the phone." (Returning to the phone as Brice began lashing his tongue at him) Yeah, baby. Oh, I'm having some one-on-one time with Brice.

Terrified, Brice looked up, his vision half-blocked by Andy's cock. To his horror, finding that they were on Facetime and seeing he was looking at her smiling face and her naked breasts, she had to see him hidden behind her husband's big dick.

Heather: "Hey, Brice. He has a great cock, right?"

"Ah, yeah, l guess," (Brice admitted shyly.)

"He's a great cock sucker, l can't believe it's his first time." (Andy added.)

Brice pleads: "You can't tell Dee; I will but in my way."

Heather: "Well, you shouldn't have secrets, and even if l could, l can't." With that, she panned the phone down across her naked breasts, it now focused upon the top of someone's head, buried between her legs. Then, to his shock, it was Dee, her face covered in Heather's nectar.

"Hi, Honey. You were right, l do love pussy." I thought l would have fun, too." (Blows a kiss) "So you're a good cock sucker l hear, l want to see."

Andy changed the viewpoint of his phone, now pointed at his sizeable cock. Dee asked again from across town, and then slowly, Brice wrapped his lips around Andy again. Brice found how the girls cheered him on was a turn-on, and he wanted to finish the job well. Brice sucked harder and squeezed Andy's balls until he was rewarded with his salty load.

"That's my boy. Good job." (Dee cheered.) When Brice got the chance to look into the phone again, it was to the sight of the girls locked in a 69, lapping up the other's pussy. Helped by Andy returned the favor sucking upon Brice's dripping cock, and it didn't take long for Brice to reach his end while watching the girls go at it.

Wet-faced and cheek-to-cheek, the girls came into focus. "How about that?" Dee asked.

"Oh fuck baby, it was so hot."

"Good, wait there. We are coming over to get a fuck on."

Brice: "Fuck yeah, l want to fuck you both."

"No, honey. We are coming to watch Andy fuck you." (Heather) "Fuck yeah!"

Andy: "Great, l will be ready to go again by then."

"Wait, wait!" (Brice screamed) "That's a bridge too far."

Dee was quick to reply. "Now come on, Honey, we must be honest for this to work. You know you love it when l peg you; this will be even better."

Blushing, Brice had to agree, and now, with that awkwardness gone, two guys hopped back into the shower for a quick clean-up while the girls made their way over. They were on the bed, slowly stroking each other's cock, when there was a knock on the door. "They're here." The two raced to the door, but to their embarrassment, it was room service delivering the champagne and strawberries the girls had ordered.

They laughed after closing the door behind them. Brice took a bite out of one of the strawberries; then he ran the crescent-shaped fruit down the length of Andy's tool. His warm tongue quickly followed. It was then that the girls arrived, pushing the door open, which was left ajar.

"You started without me," (Dee pouted) "Now move over so l can share." The two ran their mouths over Andy's cock as if it was a cob of corn; then they took turns in what seemed to be a contest to see which could get more of it down their throats. With no gag reflex, Dee quickly went balls deep. You win, Brice explained.

Heather had watched on, running one hand over her pussy while the other grasped a jar of anal lube. "It's time boys." With that, Brice got on all fours, turning his head around. "You got to lick it before you stick it." Andy laughed. "Fair enough." When he finished, Heather lathered Brice's crack, and she wormed two fingers into Brice's hungry hole.

"He's all yours, Baby."

Andy slapped Brice across the ass, then he took his aim. Rubbing the head of his cock over and over Brice's back door. "Just fuck me already." (Brice screamed) And then, with that, he impaled himself upon Andy's firm staff.

At first, Brice thought to himself that maybe this wasn't a good idea, but then, as the lube coated everything, all the pain turned into complete pleasure. Besides, the girls were very much into it. "Fuck him, yeah, fuck him harder." Brice could do nothing more than echo them. "Yes, fuck me. Give me that big cock."

The ladies tossed the pillows off of the bed, taking their place. They once again got into the 69 position. Between the beautiful sight before him and the hammering of his ass, Brice spilled his seed on the bed below, then fell exhausted upon it.

Andy grabbed the damp towel from his shower, wiping clean his cock, then he aimed at Dee's wanting pussy. Brice moved in behind Heather, watching his girl attack her wet box, now while Brice's finger fucked Heather's hole.

Lost in the moment, Dee excitedly proclaimed, "l want it in my ass." Brice left Heather, grabbed the jar of lube, and applied a thick coating on Dee's back door. He started with just a finger, then two, followed by a third three. Only then he guided Andy's cock from Dee's wet pussy to her tight ass; he spread her beefy butt cheeks so she could experience every inch of Andy's dick. Moving in behind, Brice grabbed and then licked Andy's balls as he plowed Dee's ass. Heather geared herself up and took sloppy seconds of Brice's ass with her strap-on. Brice and Dee lay side by side, both of their asses being serviced, and they couldn't be happier.

Dee woke in the middle of the night to Heather's soft moans. Looking over, she saw Brice's head buried between Heather's silky thighs. Knowing what she felt, Dee smiled and then rolled over to reconnect with the Sandman. Now, with the ice broken, nothing was stopping them.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers