Zess T.‘s Zesty Treat

Story Info
A cranky Toad chef dishes a unique punishment with her feet.
1.4k words
4.73
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, finally!" Zess T.'s grumpy voice echoed in the nearly-empty kitchen. She strolled out from behind the counter, flipping the "Open" sign to "Closed". Her heels clicked on the smooth tile as she returned behind the counter, back to me, staring down at me with a haughty smirk. I lifted my head as much as I could, the chain connecting the collar around my neck to an eyelet bolted to the floor rattling.

"Hope you had a fun day on the floor, Pervy McPervyson!" she cackled, hands on her hips. "Enjoy yourself?"

I would've answered, if not for the crusty, dirty sock that had been taped inside my mouth for the whole day. And with my hands tightly bound behind my back, there was no way I could take it out.

"Ooooh, tight-lipped, huh?" Zess clicked her tongue, shaking her head. "That's no good. Guess you don't want any food, then?"

I "Mmph!"-ed the negative from behind my gag, shaking my head. I was practically starving. She hadn't fed me the whole day, and I would've eaten anything. Zess chuckled. "Okay, okay, keep your shirt on. I'll fix you something really good. But first..."

From her pocket, she pulled out a pair of dark pantyhose. Kneeling down, she tied it around my face as a makeshift blindfold. I could barely see out of it, certainly not enough to fully see what she was up to.

I heard the sound of the stove burning to life, dishes and utensils clinking. The smell of delicious food soon filled the kitchen once more, filtered slightly by the smell of the well-worn pantyhose.

"Aaaaaaaand finished!" At the sound of her exclamation, I was salivating. Not just because of the lingering scent of her feet clinging to her pantyhose, but because I was just so hungry.

I expected to hear a plate placed before me, but all I heard was the clicking of her heels again. But the sounds were irregular, as if she was pulling them off and putting them on again. Then I heard the sound of liquid pouring, but not the familiar metallic ting of it hitting a bowl. Confused, I tried to ask what was going on, only for Zess to hiss at me to "Pipe down!"

A tug at my head and the pantyhose were removed, and what I saw shocked me. Zess' heels stood inches from my face. They were definitely her favorite, worn and smelly from age.

Inside the right was a large wedge of garlic bread, mashed into the sole of her heel. Her toe prints were plain as day on the bread, and the smell of her finely-aged feet wafted up to strike me full force.

In the left, her heel was serving as a makeshift soup bowl, creamy potato bacon still bubbling slightly in the footwear. In addition to the bacon, potato, and shredded cheese, I could see bits of toejam floating in the soup.

"Let me just add a finishing touch." grinned Zess, dipping her foot into her heel, until the soup was about to overflow. She sighed as though it were a magnificent bath before pulling her foot out and flashing me a perverse grin. "There we go. I hope you're hungry, Pervy McPerverson, because you're about to get your fill of my feet."

She knelt down, ripping off my tape and pulling out the dirty sock. She looked me square in the eyes, a scowl on her face. "I'm going into the back to relax. When I come back, I expect all of this food to be gone. Every. Single. Bit. Got it?"

"Y-Yes, Zess. Every bit, I promise."

"Good. If there's even a morsel left, you'll be punished. And you don't want that. Ta-ta, Pervy!"

And she sauntered off, bare feet slapping against the tile. The second she went inside, I went about eating. She'd made sure to keep the heels in reach of my mouth, thankfully. I started with the bread. It was warm and salty, with a slightly crispy edge and spongy texture. I could taste the tang of Zess' feet amidst the film of garlic butter. My mouth tingled at the flavor and my eyes watered at the scent of her musky heels, but I continued munching away.

"You had better be eating up in there!" shouted Zess from the back room.

"Yes, Ms. Zess!" I replied, swallowing the last of the foot-stomped bread. Next was the soup.

It had cooled while I tended to the bread, letting me swallow mouthfuls of it at a time. It was salty to begin with, even moreso from Zess using it as a foot bath. Gummy chunks of her toejam clung to my teeth as I slurped, chewing and swallowing the potato, bacon, and cheese. To anyone else, this meal would be horrid, the stuff of nightmares. But to me, it was ambrosia, and Stars help me, I wanted more.

"I'll be out in five minutes, and those heels better be empty, Pervy!"

I pulled myself from my musings and ate more and more of the soup, savoring the taste of both her cooking and her rotten heels. I'd slurped up the last of it just as Zess reappeared, looking like the cat that caught the canary. "Well, well. You certainly look full. Let me just see if you followed my instructions."

She snatched the heels away from me (to my sadness) and looked them over. She turned them over in her hands, and I waited with baited breath, until...

"Looks good. You sure were hungry. I wonder, for the food or my feet?" She smirked, and I looked away with a blush.

"You've been a good little perv, so I think you deserve a reward."

Zess set her heels off to the side and went to the fridge, returning with a strawberry cake. My mouth watered at the sight of it; the gleaming white frosting, the ruby red strawberries, the perfectly-rounded layers.

"Yeeeaaaaah, looks good, huh?" Zess smiled as she set down the cake. "This is one of my best. I usually only save it for special occasions. But this is extra-special." She raised a foot, and while keeping eye contact with me, she slammed it down, right in the center of the cake. She flaunted her wide foot, cake and icing sticking to it. Without skipping a beat, she did the same with her other foot. Zess pulled up a stool and sat, using one of her feet to pluck a strawberry from the smashed cake and holding it between her toes.

"Dessert." she spoke, holding her cake-covered feet out to me. "You'd better be grateful. I'm not usually this nice."

I licked and munched away at Zess' feet. The sweetness of the cake and icing mixed well with the sour saltiness of her feet, and before I knew it, one foot was bare, glistening with my saliva. Zess giggled and moved her other foot closer to my mouth and I did the same. I was caught between wanting to savor this and wanting to enjoy my treat as quickly as possible.

In no time at all, her feet were cake free, and I was rewarded for my efforts with the strawberry from her toes. I chomped it down in two bites, slurping up the juice as it ran down her sole.

"Thaaaaaaat's a good little perv." Zess teased. "I'm heading home for the night. You're staying here to think about what you did, and I'll let you out in the morning. Any objections?"

I shook my head no, and she smiled. "Thought so. Now, then..."

She took up the old sock and stuffed it back in my mouth again, sealing it with a fresh wrap of tape. To make things worse (or better?) she tied the pantyhose back over my face, leaving my nose free. Before I could ponder why, she answered the question by shoving her heels in my face and taping them tightly to my head.

"Sweet dreams, Pervy." she whispered in my ear. "And just so you know, I'm walking home barefoot. Before I let you go, you're gonna give me one last foot licking. I hope all this teaches you a lesson about trying to steal an old lady's shoes."

Her bare feet on tile echoed in my ears, followed by the ring of her doorbell. A shut of the door, a click of the lock, and she was gone, leaving me to my fate.

I inhaled deeply, taking in the faint remnants of garlic bread and soup, and the cloying smell of Zess' feet.

I hoped morning would take its sweet time to arrive...

[END]