Zig Zag Weekend: MFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks; yours are beautiful," Nadine said, looking at Cassia's round globes.

"You, uh, the carpet match..." Cassia asked, even pointing down.

"Uh huh," Nadine agreed, standing and showing Cassia, and Barkley her scrub of light blonde curls. "Yours?"

"Yeah," Cassia said, sliding her chair back and standing.

Barkley's cock had already been hard, looking at four perfect breasts with pale pink areolae and hard nipples. When Nadine stood, he grunted; his cock was trapped in his briefs. But when Cassia gave him, and Nadine his very first glimpse of her pale red triangle, Barkley flooded his briefs with a sizeable discharge.

"God, that, that's the pretties little pussy I ever seen," Nadine squealed.

"Nuh uh; yours is," Cassia insisted.

"Barkley?" Nadine demanded.

"And how many pussies you seen?" Barkley asked.

With a hot blush, Nadine mumbled something about high school gym class. Cassia backed up Nadine's claim; she too had seen many pussies in her high school gymnasium's locker room. Then Nadine again demanded that Barkley decide who had the prettier pussy.

"Ten points for carpet matching the drapes, ten points for being just right; what? They're both perfect," Barkley declared.

"You need get naked," Nadine demanded.

"Yeah!" Cassia agreed.

Barkley shrugged and removed his clothing. He made Cassia giggle and Nadine roll her eyes when he paused and did some body building poses. Both Nadine and Cassia did look at his throbbing cock with great interest when he peeled his briefs down and off.

Another joint and another set of drinks had Nadine and Cassia whispering and giggling together once more. Cassia nodded her head enthusiastically, shooting glances at Barkley. Suddenly, Nadine slapped Barkley's arm and declared, 'Tag! You're it!'

"Oh. Okay, I'm it," Barkley agreed, head buzzing from the combination of marijuana and alcohol and female nudity.

"Got to close your eyes and count to a hundred," Cassia said, getting up from the table.

"Then come find us," Nadine laughed, scrambling from the table.

Barkley watched two perfect sets of buttocks wiggle and waggle away. Then he closed his eyes and counted loudly.

"Turn off all them lights too," Nadine demanded from somewhere in the small home.

"Yeah," Cassia echoed. "All of them."

With a shrug, Barkley reached over and flicked the switch. The kitchen plunged into total darkness; the living room had already been dark. Then he lighted a three wick jar candle and set the flickering candle onto the kitchen table.

He very easily found Nadine; he'd heard his bedroom closet sliding door sliding closed. She squealed loudly when Barkley grabbed her by her leg. Pulling her out of the closet, Barkley pulled her in for a very passionate kiss. As they kissed, he ran his hands over her shapely body, reveling in the feeling of her nude flesh.

"Mm," Nadine purred as Barkley worked a finger into her very wet pussy.

"Tag," you're it," Barkley said, swatting her softly on her shapely rear end.

Sitting at the kitchen table, Nadine counted out loud. Cassia again secreted herself in Barkley's bathroom, behind the shower curtain. Barkley slid the closet door open, then closed it again. Then he scampered into his guest bedroom and hid behind the door.

He chuckled as he heard Nadine sliding the closet door open. She cursed as she felt around but could not find anyone.

A moment later, a squeal let him know Nadine had found Cassia. He then heard Cassia squeal Nadine's name. Barkley came out from behind the door and entered his bedroom. There was a small nightlight just above the sink in his bathroom. In the soft glow of the nightlight, he watched as Nadine and Cassia kissed one another while gently rubbing each other's flesh, just as he and Nadine had done when he'd found her.

"That's what you got to do," Nadine said, then slapped Cassia's buttocks. "Tag! You're it!"

Releasing one another, Nadine and Cassia returned to the kitchen. Barkley followed and observed that Nadine and Cassia were holding hands as they walked. He also observed that both girls had beautifully rounded buttocks that wiggled and waggled enticingly as they walked.

"One. Two..." Cassia began counting.

Cassia searched for quite a while but finally did find Nadine crouched down behind Barkley's recliner. Coming out from where he'd been wedged between wall and low dresser in the second bedroom, Barkley again saw Nadine and Cassia in a heated kiss. He also saw Nadine's fingers plumbing in and out of Cassia's pussy.

"I need a joint; there any...oh goody," Nadine suddenly declared, pulling out of the embrace and fumbling on the coffee table.

"Shit, Nadine!" Cassia complained. "Leave me hanging like that?"

"Here," Barkley said, stepping up behind Cassia.

"Oo," Cassia purred as Barkley's left arm pulled her back against his hardness and his right hand dropped to her lightly furred crotch.

"Oh, oh, ah, ah yyeess!" Cassia hissed as Barkley deftly rubbed her wet slit to orgasm.

Barkley kissed the side of Cassia's face while his fingers plumbed her wet pussy. His left hand massaged one of her breasts, then the other. Cassia leaned back against him, tensing for another orgasm.

"Tag, you're it," Nadine declared, slapping Barkley on his arm when he sat to join her.

"Uh huh," Barkley laughed, handing the smoldering joint to Cassia.

"Go!" Nadine giggled, skittering away.

"Wait," Cassia coughed out, handing the joint to Barkley again.

"One, two, three..." Barkley counted and smoked the joint.

He easily found Nadine crouched down on the side of the low dresser, pinned between wall and furniture. She squealed, then grunted when Barkley held her in place, pressing his hard cock to her lips.

Cassia peered out from underneath the bed and watched as Barkley face fucked his girlfriend. Looking between Barkley's spread legs, Cassia could see Nadine frantically rubbing herself as Barkley held onto her blonde head, pulling and pushing her mouth along the length of his cock.

"Here, ung, it oh, ung, comes," Barkley groaned and Nadine's fingers were a blur.

"Mmng, mm, mm. Mmng!" Nadine grunted in orgasm.

Barkley and Nadine slumped, both spent from their powerful orgasms. Cassia continued to watch as Barkley gently helped Nadine from the cramped confines of her hiding place. Then, with a kiss, Barkley said 'Tag you're it!' and sent Nadine to the kitchen to do the counting.

Barkley left the bedroom. Cassia remained under the bed, her fingers between her legs.

"Ready or not, here I come!" Cassia heard Nadine call out.

"Damn it!" Cassia hissed; once again, she'd been on the verge of climaxing.

"Ha!" Nadine exclaimed, grabbing Cassia's foot a moment later.

Wiggling out from the bed, Cassia embraced Nadine. They again shared a passionate kiss. Cassia dropped her hand to Nadine's blonde muff, gently rubbing Nadine.

With a soft kiss to Nadine's lips, Cassia pushed Nadine to sit on the bed. Then getting onto her knees, Cassia spread Nadine's thighs.

"Cassia, you, you are not...Oh!" Nadine hissed then grunted as Cassia gave Nadine's puffy, swollen inner lips a long lick.

A thin beam of light from the streetlamp outside of the bedroom shone through a chink in the curtains. From the doorway of the bedroom, Barkley watched as his cousin pleasured his girlfriend. Slowly, he stroked his renewed erection.

The sounds of Nadine's grunts and gasps and small squeals was erotic. The sounds of Cassia's grunts and moans was erotic. Barkley could also hear a slight squelching sound, but was not sure if that was from Cassia's left hand plumbing Nadine's pussy, Cassia's right hand plumbing her own pussy, or both.

"Oh, oh Cassia, yyyeeesss, yes, oh God! Aieegh!" Nadine cried out in orgasm, hands pressing Cassia's face firmly against her splayed crotch.

A moment later, Cassia also squealed in orgasm. After catching her breath, Cassia again kissed Nadine. Standing, Cassia pulled Nadine to stand. With one more hug, Cassia turned and saw Barkley standing in the doorway.

Barkley smiled as Cassia suddenly flamed bright red. She gave him an embarrassed smile but Nadine gave Barkley a sassy smile.

"You liked that? Huh? You liked watching a little girl on girl?" Nadine teased, gripping Barkley's erection in her small hand.

"Fuck yeah," Barkley agreed.

"I'm going make it super easy for her to find me," Nadine whispered to Barkley as they heard Cassia counting out loud.

True to her prediction, Cassia did find Nadine; Nadine hid between wall and end of the low dresser again. This time, Nadine was the aggressor, pushing Cassia to recline fully onto the double bed. Nadine gave Cassia's pouting lips a soft kiss, then bent her head and licked around Cassia's right areole before sucking Cassia's hard nipple into her mouth. She did the same to Cassia's left areole and nipple before wiggling down to kneel between Cassia's spread legs.

Again, Barkley watched from the doorway of the bedroom. He watched his blonde girlfriend playing with Cassia's breasts. He watched as Nadine shimmied backward to kneel between Cassia's spread legs.

Nadine turned her head slightly and gave Barkley a beaming smile. Then she pointed over her shoulder at her own ass. She spread her legs slightly in invitation.

Through slitted eyes, Cassia watched her cousin, her lover approach the bed. She watched him knee-walk across the mattress to kneel behind Nadine.

Barkley could see Nadine's excitement along the insides of her thighs. In the pale thin light from the chink in the curtain, her thighs were shiny. Her plump inner lips protruded from her thatch of blonde hair. The wisps of her pubic hair were dark with her fluids; Nadine was ready to surrender herself to hm.

"Mm, oh, oh yyyeeesss!" Nadine groaned as she felt Barkley's cock slide into her wet pussy.

"Mm, mm, God!" Cassia gasped and groaned as Nadine's tongue began earnestly lapping up and down Cassia's plump inner lips.

Barkley felt Nadine's slick walls stretching to accommodate his girth. The heat, the wetness was overwhelming as inch after inch of his cock pressed into her.

"I, oh, oh God yes!" Nadine cried out and Barkley felt a warm spray upon his balls.

Cassia groaned as Nadine's lips encircled Cassia's clitoris. Cassia then shrieked in pleasure as Nadine sucked forcefully on Cassia's clitoris while driving three fingers into Cassia's depths.

Barkley rested fully inside of Nadine for a long moment. He slowly pulled out of her pulsing depths. When just the head of his cock rested inside of her, Barkley drove himself forcefully into her.

Looking down, Barkley saw Nadine's little brown star winking up at him. He wet his thumb in his mouth and pressed the pad of his thumb against her puckered anus.

"Mm mm mm oh!" Nadine squealed as Barkley's thick thumb gained entry in her anus.

Barkley began double pounding his girlfriend. When his cock was balls deep in her pussy, he pulled his thumb nearly all the way out. When he had just the head of his cock inside of her pussy, Barkley drove his thumb to the hilt inside of her rectum.

"God damn yes fuck me!" Nadine suddenly screamed out and again Barkley felt her pussy spasm then spray his balls and upper thighs with her ejaculate.

Barkley prepared to pull his cock from Nadine's pussy and thrust it into her backdoor. The thought of pushing his cock into her struggling bowels while she continued to pleasure Cassia was too much and Barkley felt his semen pouring forcefully from his cock deep into Nadine's pussy.

"Augh, I oh Jesus, Jesus yes!" Barkley cried out as he pumped stream after stream of semen into Nadine.

"Mmng! Mmng!" Nadine cried out in orgasm.

Nadine slumped forward, resting her head on Cassia's belly. Cassia slumped against the two hard foam pillows on the guest bed. Barkley pulled his cock from Nadine's sloppy pussy and collapsed across the bed.

"I...oh, oh God!" Nadine wheezed.

"Oh, that, that was..." Cassia wheezed, softly combing her fingers through Nadine's blonde hair.

"Fuck! Condoms! Should have used a condom," Barkley thought.

In the sliver of light from the streetlamp outside, Barkley could see his semen oozing from Nadine's puffy, raw looking pussy lips. Her blonde curls were slightly darker with her moisture, becoming matted with his semen.

"Fuck!" Barkley thought again. Be just my luck she gets..."

"Even after I blew a load down her throat; God damn but she can suck," Barkley was amazed at the amount of semen that continued to bubble and drool from Nadine's cute little pussy.

"Need, need augh, need to clean up," Nadine wheezed, spent from her climax.

Cassia and Nadine sluggishly wiggled off of the bed. Barkley watched as they disappeared into the darkness of the hallway. A moment later, he wiggled off of the bed and went into the hall bathroom.

The previous owners of the home had installed a bidet in the toilete of the master bathroom. Even though he knew the water came from the tank, Barkley still thought it was kind of nasty so never used the device. He figured Nadine and Cassia were probably making use of the feature.

Barkley emptied his bladder then put the seat down again. For a long moment, he debated with himself about the simple gesture. It was his house. He lived in this house. Why should he put the seat down in his house?

"Because you want pussy," Barkley reminded himself as he washed his hands.

"Whose turn is it?" Nadine giggled as they entered the living room.

"Tag! You're it," Cassia giggled, slapping Barkley on the arm.

"Shit!" Barkley laughed as the two girls squealed, then skittered away, giggling.

"One, two, three..." Barkley started, then paused long enough to take a generous gulp of his drink.

Finding Cassia was easy enough; she waved to him from the doorway of the hall bathroom. After exchanging a few hot kisses, Barkley led her to his bedroom. Lying back on his bed, Cassia pulled Barkley to lie on top of her. They kissed again and again as his hands freely ran over her flesh.

"I, augh, I oh, I like, like, pinch them, augh!" Cassia groaned as Barkley fondled her breasts.

Barkley felt the bed jiggle slightly as Nadine crawled onto the bed. She and Cassia shared a heated kiss as Nadine gripped Cassia's right nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"How 'bout I bite them?" Nadine whispered, then licked Cassia's nipple.

"Oh! I oh, OH!" Cassia moaned then squealed as Nadine bit down on Cassia's nipple.

Barkley sucked, then nipped on Cassia's left nipple. Cassia grunted and shuddered in pleasure. Cassia spread her legs wide and both she and Barkley groaned as he slid his erection into her.

"Hey!" Nadine playfully complained, then kissed Cassia.

"He, oom, oh, he, we can share him, right?" Cassia grunted and wheezed as Barkley thrust himself into her with long strokes followed by short jabs.

"Yeah," Nadine giggled and again captured Cassia's nipple in her mouth.

"Love you," Cassia panted.

Barkley did not ask if she meant him or Nadine. His brain whirred and buzzed as he pounded Cassia's tight, squelching pussy for several long moments. Cassia tensed in orgasm, her legs wrapping firmly around his waist. Moments later, she again squealed in orgasm and Barkley felt his own ejaculation beginning to bubble up.

"Fuck!" Barkley groaned and pumped his semen deep in Cassia's depths.

"Oh. Oh God yes, God yes," Cassia cried out.

Barkley could not catch his breath, could not form coherent thoughts as he fumbled off of Cassia's lithe body. Numbly he watched as Nadine and Cassia swung into a sixty nine position, Cassia straddling Nadine's blonde head.

"Mm," Nadine moaned happily as Cassia energetically lapped at Nadine's splayed pussy.

Barkley woke, the need to urinate overwhelming. He almost fell to the floor when he stepped out of the bed. Righting himself, he wobbled into the bathroom.

Thankfully, the night light fully illuminated the room; Cassia lay curled up on the bathmat on the floor. Barkley chuckled as he stepped around her and lifted the seat of his toilet.

Cassia did not rouse as Barkley noisily urinated into the toilet. She slumbered on as the toilet noisily flushed. She did not rouse as the seat of the toilet dropped with a loud clank.

"Come on," Barkley said, putting his hands under Cassia's armpits and hefting her.

"Got to tinkle," Cassia mumbled and Barkley frog-marched her to the commode.

He left her seated on the toilet and returned to the bedroom. In his absence, Nadine had commandeered his pillow and was clutching it to her naked chest. With a shrug, Barkley went to the guest bedroom and grabbed one of the uncomfortable foam pillows.

The need to urinate woke him again. Barkley could see gray light filtering into the bedroom from the high, wide and narrow bedroom window. He staggered into the bathroom and found Cassia again sleeping on the bathmat. This time, the sound of his urine splashing into the toilet did rouse her and she screeched with disgust that he would do that, right in front of her.

"God, men are so gross!" Cassia complained, wobbling to unsteady legs.

"Go to bed," Barkley ordered, flushing the commode.

Barkley made a pot of coffee. Forty minutes later, Nadine and Cassia stumbled into the kitchen, both looking bedraggled. Barkley smirked; both girls had obviously raided his low dresser. Cassia had on his 2019 Mardi Gras tee shirt and Nadine wore his Super Bowl 44 tee shirt. Both girls fixed themselves cups of coffee and joined him at the table. Cassia was the first one to lay her head on the cool surface of the table. A moment later, Nadine lay her blonde head on the table. Both girls let out groans of suffering.

Barkley's first thought was to make greasy bacon and runny eggs. He took pity on them and prepared waffles. The carbohydrates would help absorb the excess alcohol and the syrup would give them some sugar.

"Love you," Nadine mumbled.

Barkley had not thought about it; he'd simply served her first because she was the closest to the waffle iron. Cassia gave him a weak smile when she was served second. Then Barkley served himself. After breakfast, both girls returned to the bedroom. Barkley cleaned the kitchen and returned to the bedroom. Both girls were snuggled together in his bed, Cassia spooned behind Nadine.

Barkley flipped through the dvds he'd purloined from his sister's collection and selected 'Anal Girlfriends.' Both girls roused slightly when Barkley flopped onto the bed. Nadine looked over at the 32 inch wall mounted television through one eye.

"Wait. What?" Nadine said as the title flashed on the screen.

"Barkley, what, what are you watching?" Cassia asked, releasing her hold on Nadine so she could sit up.

"Yeah, what? What is this?" Nadine demanded as two blonde girls smiling faces took up the screen.

Nadine and Cassia looked at the screen, then looked at each other when one girl began sodomizing the other girl with a fat dildo.

"You'd rather watch this than join us? See you," Nadine declared.

"Yeah, got us, but got to watch this kind of stuff?" Cassia agreed as the scene pixelated to show a heavily freckled red head with large breasts clipping on a strap-on cock.

Barkley turned the television off. Both girls smiled to one another in triumph.

"So...what you want to do?" Nadine cooed to Barkley.

"What you want to do?" Cassia asked Nadine.

Nadine twisted and pressed her lips to Cassia's lips. Cassia wiggled around and edged Nadine's tee shirt up, exposing Nadine's breasts. Breaking the kiss, Cassia flung her own tee shirt off.

Somehow, Barkley found himself being straddled by Nadine, his cock slipping into her wet pussy. Cassia straddled Barkley's head and she and Nadine kissed hungrily.

Nadine came quickly and a moment later, Barkley groaned and pumped his load into her pussy. When Nadine slumped off of Barkley's limp cock, Cassia leaned forward and sucked Barkley's sticky cock clean of Nadine's juices. Then Cassia flopped onto her back and pulled Nadine to straddle her head. Watching his cousin clean his girlfriend of his sperm had Barkley erect again and he slid his erection into Cassia's pussy.