Zig Zag Weekend: MFF

Story Info
Hide and go seek with his cousin and his girlfriend.
10.5k words
4.45
10.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find Miss Steaks.

**..**..**..**..**

They sat in the small room, blankly staring at the casket. Every now and then, Violet Johnson would sniffle and dab at her eyes. Barkley sat, numbly twisting the beads of his heavy glass rosary in his hands. Next to him, Poppy Johnson, his baby sister sat, quietly sobbing.

"Hey," Nadine Laughton said softly.

Poppy slid over so that the blonde eighteen year old could sit next to Barkley. The two shared a soft kiss as Nadine wound her two arms around Barkley's left arm. Then Barkley again turned his attention to the front of the small room, looking at and not seeing a small smudge on the wall just above the open lid of his older sister's casket.

"Aunt Violet, I, I'm so sorry," Cassia sobbed out, sliding onto the pew next to Violet.

"I know, I know," Violet allowed herself some fresh tears as she and Cassia hugged.

Along with her family, the memorial service was attended by Petal's friends, including school friends from her days as a high school student at St. Thomas Aquinas and college student at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. Petal, a former high school Homecoming Queen and Storm cheerleader had been very popular; she'd had a bit of an entourage in high school and college and they were there to mourn the passing of the beautiful blonde.

After the funeral the following day, Barkley used the key Petal had given him and let himself into her condominium. His mother and Poppy had said they were coming with him to clean Petal's home, but at the last moment, both declared they just could not bring themselves to see her condo. Not yet. The loss was still too great.

"But, I bet you'll want her Beetle Bug," Barkley said, peering into the garage at Petal's 2005 gold Volkswagen Beetle.

First order of business was to toss all the perishable food items from Petal's refrigerator and pantry. Barkley shook his head; there were several containers of take-out food from various restaurants. Violet was not known for her cooking skills and had obviously passed that trait down to her oldest child.

The several bottles of liquor, Barkley set aside for himself. The pantry was sparse; mostly canned foods. Barkley boxed these to bring to his sister's apartment. The containers on the kitchen counter; Petal's coffee, flour and sugar containers were put into the box with the canned goods; Poppy and another girl were sharing an apartment just off the campus of ULD. Barkley was sure the two college students would be able to make use of the items.

There was nothing of note in the upstairs guest bedroom, other than some clothing that Violet and Poppy could look through. The guest bathroom had not been used in a while; the soap was still in its paper wrapper and the pump of the hand soap dispenser was still twisted in the down position. Barkley decided those could go to Poppy's as well.

"Aw yeah, jackpot," Barkley said, finding Petal's large container of marijuana on her low dresser.

"Damn!" Barkley said, finding Petal's stash of cannabis oil, zig zag rolling papers, bongs, and five pack of disposable cigarette lighters in a drawer. "Come prepared, huh?"

He smirked when he found his older sister's selection of dildos, vibrators, and pornography. The dildos and vibrators when into the trash; the pornography went into Barkley's box along with Petal's weed and booze.

"Uuuhh!" Barkley smirked; the pornography was exclusively lesbian.

Barkley carted his own booty to his two bedroom bungalow in Baylor Lake before bringing the food items to his sister's apartment. He mentioned the clothing to Poppy and she agreed that she and their mother did need to look through them.

Barkley took Petal's jewelry box and silverware box to their mother's home. Telling Violet of Petal's clothing, Barkley then left and drove home.

"Got pulled last time," Barkley thought as he placed the large tin of marijuana on his low dresser in his bedroom. "Chances they're going do it two times in a row, slim to none."

And if he did get pulled, he would submit the urine sample. It would take at least two to three weeks for them to process the sample then report back to Krebbs International. Then Krebbs would order Barkley to undergo a twenty eight day rehab and would pull him every shift for a quarter, three months, four months at most. In his mind, it really was very little risk.

"Hey, Cassia, what you doing?" Barkley asked, his cell phone on speaker.

"Nothing, the beautiful eighteen year old red head giggled. "What you doing?"

"Nothing. Want to come on over and we can do nothing together?" Barkley asked.

"Nadine going be there?" Cassia asked.

"Maybe. You want her here?" Barkley asked.

"I don't know, yeah, I guess, yeah," Cassia agreed.

Cassia was, in Barkley's eyes, one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen. She had waist length flaming red hair, pale skin, large brown eyes and pouting lips; she looked just like her mother. And, just like her mother, Cassia had large breasts, a slim waist and delectable bubble butt that tapered into sculpted legs.

Nadine Laughton, Barkley's girlfriend was also beautiful, with calf-length straight blonde hair, large blue eyes, high cheekbones and plump lips. Her chest was substantial on her slender frame; she sported a 30D chest with large light brown areolae and nipples as fat as bottle caps.

Currently, Nadine was studying Child Care at the St. Elizabeth Parish VO-Tech. The Nicole King Scholarship was assisting her; she'd grown up bouncing from her mother's home to foster homes and finally winding up being adopted by Jacob Laughton, her step-father. Two years after Jake adopted her, Jake came in and caught Roberta Alice Laughton in bed with two customers from The Dead End nightclub where 'Bobbi' was a dancer. Nadine had feared the cycle of foster homes and decrepit apartments would start all over again, but Jake had sued for and won custody of his step-daughter.

Neither Jake nor Nadiene knew the reason Jake had won custody rather than Nadine's mother; in the vast majority of court cases, the mother was awarded custody. Especially when the plaintiff was a step-parent and not a biological parent.

Because Jesse Johnson was the judge presiding over the case, Roberta Laughton had zero chance of winning the court case. Even if Jacob Laughton had been a convicted serial killer out on appeal of his latest conviction, Roberta would not have had a prayer. Of course, if that had been the case, Jesse would have had CPS scoop up Nadine before Jacob could reach the doors of the courtroom. But Jacob was no serial killer so Jesse granted him custody of the beautiful child.

Seventeen years before Laughton V Laughton reached his courtroom, Foster Johnson, Jr., son of Foster Johnson, Jesse's deceased brother had graduated from law school. As a graduation present for their nephew, Jesse, Brett and Evelyn Johnson had arranged to have a party with three strippers. Bobbi Fine saw the Rolex watches, the diamond rings, the Armani and Hugo Boss suits and smelled money.

The six men all insisted on using condoms, condoms that they themselves would provide. Bobbi knew how to surritipously put holes in condoms and did just that when she rolled condoms onto the erections of Brandon, Brett, Foster, Jesse, and Parker Johnson and Steven Swenson, husband of Evelyn Johnson-Swenson.

Roberta Fine's legal troubles began when she and Norma Cleland, her attorney approached Jesse Johnson with the news of Bobbi's pregnancy. Norma was disbarred when three former clients suddenly popped up claiming that Norma had defrauded them and Bobbi was arrested for possession with intent to distribute. Her second attorney, Gary Lambert was arrested for possession of child pornography and disbarred and upon giving birth to Nadine Alice Fine, Bobbi was again arrested and Nadine was placed in foster care.

After her fifth arrest, Bobbi got the message. She dropped the idea of suing anyone for any child support and did her best to keep her nose clean. She met Jacob Laughton at a Narcotics Anonymous meeting, and when she and the gainfully employed man married, Jesse Johnson called off the dogs. Until she and Jacob stood in his courtroom, that is. Since that day, Bobbi Laughton nee Fine simply vanished.

"Mom! I'm going out," Barkley heard Cassia yell.

"Barkley's," he heard her answer Debbie's mumbled query.

Barkley quickly assembled a cheese and cracker plate and threw a chicken breast and two thighs into the oven. Checking, he saw that he had bread and other ingredients, then quickly rolled out five fat joints. Each joint was treated with a few drops of the potent cannabis oil Petal had stashed in her drawer.

"Shit. Nadine," Barkley remembered and called his girlfriend.

"Hi Baby," Nadine's soft voice answered.

"Hi Sweetheart," Barkley agreed.

He told Nadine of going to Petal's apartment and also informed her that Cassia was on her way over to his house. Barkley smirked when Nadine's jealousy spiked and she said she'd be right there.

"Good, she wanted you here," Barkley agreed.

"She did?" Nadine squeaked, surprised.

"Uh huh, almost as much as I want you here," Barkley embellished.

Actually, had Cassia not inquired, Barkley would have forgotten to invite his girlfriend. He and Nadine been together only a short while and had agreed to be exclusive only a few months earlier. Barkley's devotion to Nadine paled in comparison to his infatuation with Cassia.

"Daddy, I'm going over Barkley's!" Nadine screamed; Jake was fairly hard of hearing.

"Jesus! Don't need to yell; I ain't deaf!" Barkley heard Jake retort.

"Yeah you are," Nadine whispered into her cell phone and she and Barkley shared a laugh.

Having a ten minute head-start, Cassia arrived at Barkley's home first. Barkley smiled, hearing her Mazda Miata whine to a stop right behind his pickup truck. She came to the kitchen door and knocked, then entered his small, comfortable kitchen.

"Hey," Barkley said, giving Cassia a hug.

They kissed, lip to lip. Barkley opened his mouth and Cassia accepted his tongue. His right hand travelled from her smooth back to her bare belly. She moaned into his mouth as his hand edged from her belly toward her breast. Gently, Cassia pushed him away.

"Quit! Not supposed kiss me like that," she playfully chided.

"What? Why not?" Barkley said, releasing their embrace.

"Uh? 'Cause I'm your cousin?" Cassia said.

"What? No you're not," Barkley argued.

"What? Yeah huh," Cassia said. "My dad and your dad are brother?"

"Yeah, but Uncle Parker wasn't never married to your mom," Barkley offered.

"I, I don't think that really matters," Cassia said. "What you cooking?"

"Going make us some chicken salad sandwiches," Barkley said, checking on the chicken in the oven. "Come on, let's go in the living room. Nadine's on her way."

"Barkley, what's this?" Cassia squealed, seeing the five fat joints on the coffee table.

Barkley watched her skip to the low slung coffee table. She was wearing a black sports bra that left her pale belly and smooth back bare. Her denim cutoffs were very short and very snug. When she bent to examine the five expertly rolled joints, her beautiful pale buttocks peeked out at him, and her plump camel toe was visible underneath.

"Petal had a good stash of some weed," Barkley said. "Want a drink?"

"What you got?" Cassia asked, skipping to the kitchen.

She leaned against him as he named the beverages in the refrigerator. They kissed again and again, Barkley's hand crept toward her 32DD breast.

"Quit!" she giggled. "Um, make me, what can you make with um, with the gin? Is Albertson's any good?"

"I guess," Barkley shrugged, making her a gin gimlet, using Mark's Cream of Lime Liqueur.

"He-ee-ey!" Nadine called out, coming into the kitchen.

"He-ee-ey!" Cassia agreed. "Barkley's making drinks. What you want?"

"Um, oh! Y'all got whiskey? Barkley I can have a whiskey and diet Coke?" Nadine asked.

"And..." Cassia whispered, pulling Nadine into the living room.

"Barkley!" Barkley heard Nadine squeal.

"Uh huh?" he called back as he pulled the chicken from the oven.

"We can, can we smoke one now?" Nadine asked excitedly.

"Yeah. I'll be a few minutes; lighter's on the table," Barkley called back.

A moment later, he could smell the unmistakable aroma of marijuana smoke. He could also hear harsh coughing and giggles. He smiled as he cubed the still piping hot chicken.

He washed his hands and made himself a drink Of Iron Barrel chocolate whiskey and regular Coke. He had the diet Coke for Nadine; she believed herself to be poised on the verge of exploding into obesity even though she was slim.

"Damn, that, that is awe...some," Nadine purred, letting out a wisp of smoke.

"Uh huh," Cassia agreed, sliding over so that Barkley could sit between them.

He lighted a joint and the three of them passed the joint back and forth. As he was in the middle, Barkley got two hits for their every one hit. But, as he told Nadine, he had some catching up to do.

The cheese and cracker plate was raided and Barkley made fresh drinks for everyone. Then he made their lunch. He combined the cubed chicken with mayonnaise, halved seedless grapes and pecans. Some fresh cracked black pepper was incorporated and Barkley toasted the whole wheat bread. He plated the sandwiches and added some fresh cantaloupe slices to each plate.

"Ooh, see? That's why I love you," Nadine gushed as he served them.

"Why? Cause he cooks?" Cassia asked.

"No, well, yeah, but, he also remembered that cantaloupe is my absolute favorite," Nadine enthused.

"Mine too," Cassia insisted.

"Barkley," Nadine started.

Even after a good strong drink and a joint, Barkley was smart enough to see what the typically extremely jealous Nadine was about to ask. Truthfully, he'd not known cantaloupe was Nadine's favorite. He did know it was one of Cassia's favorites but he wasn't about to admit that to Nadine. Nor was he about to alienate Cassia by claiming to favorite Nadine.

"It's my favorite. I knew you liked it, I knew Cassia liked it, but it is my favorite," Barkley lied. "Now, eat it before I steal it from you."

"Better not!" Nadine stated, even sliding a millimeter away from him.

After their lunch, they smoked a third joint while watching a romantic comedy that both Nadine and Cassia insisted on. Barkley thought briefly of the stash of pornographic dvds he'd snagged from Petal's condo. Looking at the television, Barkley could not remember if it even had a dvd player built into it. A fourth joint was smoked and three bags of microwave popcorn was eaten along with two more drinks apiece before the movie ground to its predictable end.

"Aw!" Nadine sighed happily, leaning heavily against Barkley.

"I know, right?" Cassia agreed, leaning heavily against Barkley's other side.

"That was so cute, wasn't that cute?" Nadine insisted.

"It was the cutest movie ever. It was adorable," Barkley said, voice flat and monotonous.

"Oh. Shush," Nadine giggled, slapping his arm. "It was cute. Tell him, Cassia."

Nadine craned her head up for a kiss. The kiss grew very passionate; she was stoned and drunk and being stoned and drunk usually made Nadine very passionate.

"Uh? Ahem?" Cassia pouted.

"What?" Nadine giggled, releasing Barkley's lips.

"Uh, I might want a kiss too," Cassia said, still pouting.

"Oh, oh all right," Nadine said.

To the shock of Barkley and Cassia, Nadine leaned across Barkley's chest and put her small hand to the back of Cassia's head. Barkley's cock shot up painfully as Nadine kissed Cassia, using plenty of tongue. Nadine shifted her position to gain better access to Cassia's mouth.

"There. Better?" Nadine asked, pulling her mouth from Cassia's mouth.

"I uh, yeah. I mean, I, I kind of meant him, but..." Cassia giggled breathlessly.

"Huh? OH!" Nadine gasped.

A moment later, Nadine let a guilty little giggle escape. Cassia followed with her own little giggle. Soon, both girls were convulsing in helpless laughter, laying across Barkley as they held onto one another.

"God! It, it wasn't that funny," Barkley insisted, also laughing helplessly.

But that laugh seemed to break Nadine's reserve. It seemed to erase any tension, any jealousy she harbored toward Cassia.

For their supper, Barkley made three small pizzas. He had Nadine and Cassia dress their own pizzas; he liked mushrooms and knew Cassia hated them. He did not know what Nadine liked on her pizza but was sure she was not a fan of mushrooms.

Of course, both girls complained that they'd never be able to eat all of their pizzas. And, of course, both girls demolished their pizzas. Barkley rolled five more joints and gave a nod of appreciation. With the ten joints he'd rolled, they'd barely made a dent in the stash he'd taken from Petal's condo. And he was not rolling tiny little pin joints; he was rolling nice, fat blunts for him and his girls.

"Aw, God, no, no, not another one of them stupid movies," Barkley complained good-naturedly as he returned to the living room, five joints in hand.

"Make us some popcorn?" Cassia begged, leaning heavily against Nadine.

"Yeah, Barkley," Nadine ordered.

While he waited for the popcorn to finish, Barkley smelled the marijuana smoke wafting into the kitchen. He prepared three more drinks then stopped the microwave before any of the kernels burned.

After the movie, after two more joints and two more drinks, Barkley declared the television was going off until the year 2029. It would take at least that long before he could sit through another movie that either one of them picked out.

"Then what we going do?" Cassia playfully whined.

Nadine leaned over and whispered something into Cassia's ear. Both girls were leaning heavily against Barkley; he could feel their heavy breasts pressed into him. Cassia whispered a response and both girls let out little squeals. Then they whispered again and Barkley wondered if he could lean over them to reach a joint.

"You got some cards?" Nadine asked, looking up at Barkley.

"Yeah, I, they, they're in the bedroom," Barkley said, gently nudging them apart.

When he finally located the deck of cards, he found Nadine and Cassia sitting at the kitchen table, whispering and giggling. He sat at his usual place and rapidly shuffled the deck.

"Show us how they play that Texas Hold'em?" Cassia asked.

"I can show you five card draw or seven card stud, but I really don't know anything about the Texas stuff," Barkley admitted.

He showed them the basics of five card draw and they played a few hands to assure that everyone understood the game.

"And what are we playing for?" Barkley asked, again shuffling the deck.

"Our clothes," Nadine whooped.

"Yeah!" Cassia giggled.

As was expected, Cassia and Nadine lost their flip flops. Losing the second hand, Nadine wiggled out of her tee shirt and Cassia wiggled out of her denim shorts.

"Barkley, there's no way," Nadine complained when Barkley won the third hand as well.

"I'm dealing," Cassia snapped, hand out for the cards. "That one doesn't count."

"What?" Nadine squealed when Barkley again won. "Cassia, give me them cards."

Nadine pouted when Cassia won but shrugged out of her bra. Barkley used his toes to remove his tennis shoes. Nadine again dealt the cards, then realized she'd not shuffled the cards. After shuffling the deck, she again dealt the cards. Barkley won again and Nadine and Cassia removed their panties.

"That wasn't fair," Nadine groused.

"Uh, because you didn't win?" Barkley guessed.

"Nadine, you got cute boobies," Cassia praised, looking at Nadine's large round breasts with pale pink areolae and hard nipples.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers