Zig Zag Weekend: MFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a brief nap, Barkley saw that it was nearing noon. He got out of bed and decided they'd have the rest of the chicken salad and chips.

Returning to the bedroom, three plates on a tray, Barkley found Nadine and Cassia sitting up in the bed, intently watching 'Anal Girlfriends' on his television. As they watched the lesbian sodomy, both girls were unconsciously rubbing their crotches. Both girls had the good grace to look embarrassed as Barkley served them their lunch.

And, after lunch, Cassia demanded the first drink of the day. Nadine echoed Cassia's demand and Barkley took the plates and left the bedroom.

"That, that's got to hurt, right?" Nadine asked, pointing to the screen as the heavily freckled red head used an immense dildo on a petite Asian woman's stretched, gaping rectum.

"Something as big as that? Yeah, I would think so," Cassia said. "You got anything else?"

"Yeah, something that big?" Barkley agreed with Cassia. "Here; here's all the dvds I got from Petal's condo."

Barkley also had some older dvds he'd bought from a garage sale a few years ago. He mixed those into the selection and put the cases onto the bed between Nadine and Cassia.

"Fist... oh no, we ain't watching that," Nadine nixed Petal's 'Fists of Love' dvd.

"Gang Bang Sluts?" Cassia read, wrinkling her face in distaste.

"Ass Fucking Teens... What about this one?" Nadine asked Cassia.

"Ass... Yeah, I guess," Cassia shrugged, continuing to look over the selection of cases.

Cassia demanded a second drink. Nadine guzzled the rest of her drink and also held up her glass. Barkley put the Ass Fucking Teens disc into the player and left the room.

Returning, he also had his ashtray, three joints and his lighter. Cassia and Nadine both drank deeply then waited impatiently for Barkley to light the first joint.

Two joints and another drink apiece, Cassia asked Barkley if he wanted to try anal sex.

"I, yeah, I mean, last night? When you had your thumb up my butt?" Nadine agreed.

A mild argument ensued when Nadine and Cassia both demanded to be first. Barkley found the deck of cards in the kitchen and brought them to the bedroom. Shuffling the cards rapidly, he then offered the deck to Nadine.

"Pick a card; don't look at it. Just pick a card and hold onto it. Then Cassia, you pick a card. Then, on the count of three you flip them over and whoever's got the highest card goes first," Barkley instructed.

Cassia's four of diamonds beat Nadine's two of spades. Nadine pouted and demanded another chance. Cassia's ten of diamonds beat Nadine's five of diamonds.

Barkley felt his semen bubbling up as he looked at Cassia's perfect ass when the girl knelt on his bed. Rummaging around in his nightstand drawer, Barkley found a tub of petroleum jelly. He smirked when Nadine demanded to know why he had a jar of petroleum jelly and then demanded to know why the jar was half empty.

Cassia let out a yelp when Barkley's greasy finger pushed into her rectum. Barkley left the finger inside of Cassia for a long moment before gently twisting the finger inside of her struggling rectum.

Cassia let out a little squeak when Barkley added a second finger. By the time Barkley added a third finger, Cassia was grunting and cooing and thrusting back to meet Barkley's fingers.

"It, what's it feel like?" Nadine asked, but kissed Cassia before Cassia could answer.

"I, at first?" Cassia grunted. "It, ung! It feels, it felt really weird, just...ung!"

Cassia let out a long squeal when Barkley pressed the head of his greasy cock to her anus. Barkley grabbed her hips and pressed forward. Both Barkley and Cassia let out a shuddering breath as Barkley's cockhead popped past Cassia's struggling sphincter.

"He's, oh my God, he's..." Nadine breathed out as she could see Barkley's thick cock slowly pushing into Cassia's anus.

Barkley was in a fog. The heat, the tightness were incredible. Both Nadine and Cassia had been tight, hot and wet as he'd fucked their pussies. This was a heat, a tightness on a different level. He could feel the head of his cock rasping against Cassia's slick rectal walls, could feel her muscles struggling, squeezing against his cock as he pushed himself into her guts.

"Ung! I, oh God!" Cassia squealed, reaching her hand between her legs.

Nadine watched, blue eyes wide as Cassia rubbed herself and more and more of Barkley's cock pushed into Cassia's anus. Looking from Cassia's buttocks, Nadine saw the glazed, lustful look on her boyfriend's face. Nadine reached her hand between her own legs and began to rub herself.

"I, I, oh my God!" Cassia shrieked as she crested in an intense orgasm.

When she climaxed, Cassia's anus clamped down tightly around Barkley's cock. Barkley was powerless to stem his own climax and he spent heavily into Cassia's guts.

After a few grunting, wheezing moments, Barkley pulled his slowly deflating cock from Cassia's stretched, raw bowels. A loud, quite smelly fart erupted and a fine spray of Barkley's semen exited Cassia's anus.

"Oh! Oh, oh shit!" Cassia suddenly grunted and scrambled off the bed.

Barkley went into the hall bathroom; Cassia and Nadine were in his own bathroom. He grabbed a face cloth and jumped into the shower. First, he loosed his bladder as the warm water of his shower cascaded over him. Then he scrubbed his cock clean of petroleum jelly and other debris.

Returning to the bedroom, Barkley heard his shower running. He could hear Nadine and Cassia squealing and giggling behind the closed door. He took a moment to prepare four more joints, then took their glasses into the kitchen and prepared three fresh drinks.

Returning to the bedroom, Barkley found Nadine and Cassia in a passionate kiss. They broke apart and accepted their drinks. The first joint was lighted and they watched the pornographic images on the television in companionable silence, just passing the joint back and forth.

"My turn?" Nadine asked as she dropped the remnants of the joint into the ashtray.

"You sure?" Cassia asked. "My, my butt's pretty sore."

Nadine drained her glass then assumed the position. Barkley and Cassia shared a passionate kiss before Barkley pushed himself onto his knees behind Nadine's kneeling form.

"Oomph!" Nadine grunted, even though she was expecting the penetration of Barkley's slimy finger into her rectum.

A few moments later, Barkley added a second finger. Again, Nadine let out a guttural grunt. A third finger elicited a similar response.

"Aieegh, ack, I, oh, oh, oh God!" Nadine cried out when Barkley attempted to push his greasy cock into her well-lubricated anus.

"I can, you want me to stop?" Barkley offered.

"No," Nadine gave out a grunting sob.

"Nadine, come on," Barkley said.

Nadine thrust herself back, then let out a shriek as half of Barkley's cock disappeared into her struggling, complaining rectum. For several long moments, Nadine shuddered, gasping for breath.

"Ack! God, God damn it! Stop, stop!" Nadine screamed out when Barkley tried to pull his cock from her tightly constricted bowels.

"Nadine, come on; you, this is hurting you," Barkley argued.

With eyes tightly shut, Nadine again thrust herself back. Again she screamed, this time the scream was caught in her throat.

"Wait, wait, God damn it, wait," Nadine sobbed out when Barkley again tried to pull himself from her fighting, straining bowels.

Barkley looked at the strained, worried face of Cassia. Cassia gave Barkley a look of sympathy then gently stroked Nadine's back with her small hand.

"Go. Slow," Nadine panted.

Nadine whimpered and whined as Barkley worked backward, pulling his length from her guts. She gasped and gave a long shuddering breath when he slowly pushed into her again.

On his fourth thrust forward, Nadine reached her hand back and began to rub her clitoris. By the time Barkley thrust forward for the tenth time, Nadine was panting and grunting, letting out little squeaks.

"On the television, the images of males and females engaging in sodomy continued to play. Large cocks plowed willing rectums, roughly, almost savagely thrusting into the greased holes until the cocks spurted immense loads of semen onto the buttocks, backs and splayed crotches of the female.

"Oh God yes!" Nadine cried out when she felt Barkley's semen jetting into her bowels.

Again, the girls disappeared into Barkley's bathroom. While they crowded into his bathroom, Barkley returned to the hall bathroom to wash away the remnants of a very difficult sodomization. Even though he'd achieved ejaculation, he did not believe he'd repeat the act.

"At least, not with her," Barkley reasoned. "Cassia sure as fuck..."

"Did she?" Barkley then wondered as he finished cleaning his cock. "Or did she just do it because you wanted it?"

For supper, Barkley made a stir fry, using up the chicken thighs that would be bad if he didn't use them before leaving for his fourteen day shift. He added several cloves of garlic and some cayenne pepper to the frozen mixed vegetables and served everything over a bed of wild rice.

Returning to bed, the trio wound up in a daisy chain. Nadine sucked Barkley's cock while Barkley licked and fingered Cassia's wet pussy and Cassia licked and fingered Nadine's pussy.

A few joints and a few drinks later, they reversed their positions. Nadine made Barkley protest and Cassia squeal with delight when Nadine confessed that Cassia ate pussy better than Barkley did.

Before Barkley could respond, Cassia admitted that Nadine ate pussy better than Barkley did. Barkley kept his opinion about which girl was the better cocksucker to himself. Instead, he redoubled his efforts to pleasure Nadine.

Sunday morning, just as he served fried hamsteaks and sunny side up eggs, Nadine's father demanded Nadine get her butt home. Looking at the clock, Nadine saw that she had twenty minutes to get ready for church. She wolfed down her meal, brushed her teeth and wiggled into her jeans. Saying good-bye to Barkley and Cassia took more time than eating her breakfast had taken. Then she was gone.

"You still got some of that what was it?" Cassia asked, putting her plate and Nadine's plate into the dishwasher.

"The what?" Barkley asked.

"That jelly?" Cassia asked.

"Refrigerator's right there; look," Barkley said, starting the dishwasher.

"Not that kind of jelly," Cassia said, blushing hotly.

They returned to the bedroom. Before she could get onto hands and knees, Barkley wanted to prove that he did eat pussy very, very well. He licked, sucked, and fingered Cassia to a squealing, panting orgasm. Then they swung into a sixty nine and Barkley again licked, sucked and fingered Cassia to orgasm before blowing his load into her mouth.

Barkley knelt behind Cassia's beautiful buttocks, thrusting one, two, then three fingers into her willing rectum. When she was panting and gasping and thrusting her hips back to meet his fingers, Barkley greased his cock.

"Um, I, oh, oh yes!" Cassia gasped out as Barkley pressed his cock against her greasy anus.

Barkley was grateful he'd already pumped a load of semen into Cassia's throat. The heat, the tightness of Cassia's rectum was bliss. Reaching around her torso, Barkley grabbed Cassia's hanging breasts and squeezed and fondled the heavy globes. Cassia gasped and squealed when Barkley pinched her hard nipples.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes, I, oh God, Barkley! I, I love you, love you, love you, oh!" Cassia cried out in pleasure.

"Love...you...too," Barkley grunted, then bellowed as he pumped his semen into Cassia's writhing guts.

"Well, I, I'll get out of your hair," Cassia said after they'd taken a nap together.

After several kisses, Cassia finally exited Barkley's house. Barkley watched as her small Mazda sped away. Then he made himself a vodka and cranberry juice cocktail. He'd read somewhere that cranberry juice helped you flush THC out of your system. His mother called just as he put the liberally stained bedsheets into the dryer. Barkley decided he'd take the comforter to the Professional Dry-Cleaners next to the Burns & Burns Grocers Grocery store in the morning.

Barkley lied and told his mother he'd gone to the nine fifteen Mass at St. Elizabeth by the Lake that morning. Yes, yes, he'd said a prayer for the soul of Petal Johnson. While he talked with his mother, he made another cranberry and vodka cocktail.

Tuesday morning, Barkley nodded in sympathy as the supervisor called out four names, handing each man the form they'd need to fill out before supplying them with a urine sample. He recognized the look of worry on Donald Tritchell's face; Donald had been popped six months ago. Donald had spent twenty eight days at the DeGarde CDU; if he turned up positive for anything stronger than aspirin Donald would not get a second chance with Krebbs.

Barkley was on the first boat out and sat, looking at the Gulf of Mexico but not seeing anything. Overhead, two helicopters flew past, taking other workers out to the rig. Barkley had hopped onto one helicopter once and vowed he would never do that again. The pilot had been a bit of a hot dog and Barkley had been nursing a tremendous hangover.

After fourteen days of hard work punctuated by boredom, Barkley was on a boat heading in. He wondered what his first act should be; do some grocery shopping, wash some clothes, fire up a joint, or get Cassia or Nadine over for some pussy.

He put a load of clothes on, checked his provisions and went grocery shopping. In the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store, Barkley called Cassia and organized a shopping list with her help. He then called Nadine and filled the list out a little further.

The Professional Dry Cleaners was done with the comforter and Barkley headed home.

Tuesday morning came again and Barkley was not surprised at the absence of Donald Tritchell. He was also not surprised that the two new faces were among the men called out to provide urine samples.

Arriving home after another fourteen days off, Barkley was surprised to see two girls waiting under his carport for him. Both Cassia and Nadine tried to smile when he got out of his truck, but both girls failed.

"Barkley, we..." Cassia started to say.

"I'm pregnant," Nadine blurted out then burst into sobs.

Because Nadine was pregnant, they did not smoke any joints. Barkley did not fix any drinks either. Over the week and weekend, Barkley made love to Nadine, pampered Nadine, did his best to make Nadine happy.

He did not neglect Cassia. Barkley did his best to include the beautiful red head in all of their activities in and out of bed. Nadine also did her best to pleasure Cassia.

On Tuesday morning, Barkley found his spare key underneath the heavy flour canister on his countertop. He gave the key to Nadine and kissed the sleepy girl goodbye. He gave her a second kiss then left the bedroom.

Waiting to board the ship, Barkley almost laughed when he was called to submit a sample. The supervisor gave Barkley a smirk as Barkley cheerfully filled out the form.

"Done this before, huh Johnson?" the man asked as Barkley signed the document.

"A couple of times," Barkley admitted.

Returning, Barkley was not surprised to see Cassia's car parked on the street in front of his home. Entering his home, he saw Nadine and Cassia huddled on his couch. His smile froze when he saw that neither girl was smiling.

"I'm knocked up too," Cassia admitted, then burst into tears.

**..**..**..**

"That, isn't that your executive assistant?" Stephanie Johnson snapped to Parker Johnson as they sat in the late October morning chill.

"Hmm? Her? In the navy blue dress?" Parker asked, pointing to Debbie Dees.

"Yes, her," Stephanie snarled, fingernails already digging into Parker's bicep.

"Yes, yes, that's Debbie; you've met her before," Parker snapped, trying to dislodge his wife's lethal nails from his arm.

"And why did Barkley call her Aunt Debbie?" Stephanie demanded to know.

"Shit! Trying to rip my arm off? God, Stephanie, go ask him," Parker yelped, prying her fingernails from his arm.

"I'm asking you," Stephanie angrily barked, giving Debbie the evil eye. "I find out you're fucking that plastic bitch..."

Parker briefly reflected; the previous time they'd all gathered together was for the funeral of, of, God, what was Brandon's kid's name again? Petal. What kind of name is Petal anyway? He looked at Violet Johnson, his youngest brother's wife.

Violet Johnson was still an attractive woman, even with the few extra pounds motherhood had placed on her frame. Her dark gray skirt and matching jacket flattered her figure very well. Parker wondered what she was doing for sexual pleasure; his brother, her husband Brandon was still in prison for trying to have his mistress killed.

"Maybe ought to drop by, see how she's getting on," Parker thought, even smiling a little smile at his sister in law.

Next to Parker sat his three daughters from his first marriage, his marriage to Katrina. He pulled his eyes from Violet's fleshy buttocks and watched as Greta, his eldest daughter fidgeted and fumbled with her purse, her dress, her hair clips. Griselda, his middle daughter patiently assisted Greta, softly murmuring to the girl.

"And we going have cake?" Greta excitedly whispered, none too quietly.

"Yes, yes, Sissy. This is a wedding. Weddings always have cake," Griselda smiled. "Why? You like cake? You don't like cake, do you? Cake is so yucky!"

"Selda, it is not!" Greta squealed. "Cake is yummy!"

"You two hush," Parker snarled, grateful for the distraction from his wife's bitterness.

"Suck it, Parker," Griselda said, unafraid of her father. "We're not bothering anyone."

Brigitta, the third daughter laughed at Griselda's retort and at her father's outrage. She looked around at the gazebo, at the other guests, at the beautiful job Holly and Noelle Triche, Frugal Decorators had done in decorating the gazebo for the wedding.

"Hi Grandpa!" Greta called out as Jesse Johnson waddled to the front of the makeshift altar, dressed in his judicial robes.

"Hi Sweetheart!" Jesse smiled at his oldest granddaughter.

Parker winced; his eldest child's disability was an embarrassment to him. But correcting her would do no good. She would either not understand, or would forget and would have another outburst.

When Greta was five years old, she found Katrina's cache of pills and ate ten or fifteen of them. After all, her Daddy always referred to the pills as 'Mommy's Candy.' Greta did not realize Parker used that term in a disparaging way. She just knew it was Mommy's candy and Greta loved candy.

It had been Katrina that had found Greta lying on the floor, unresponsive. That had been the catalyst for the woman to sober up. And, sobering up had opened Katrina's eyes to what a sham her marriage was. While Greta fought for her life, Katrina fought for a divorce.

The music started; Barkley had hired a string quartet for this purpose. Cassia, holding onto the arm of a school friend of Barkley's was the first to walk up the aisle. The baby bump of Nadine's maid of honor was barely noticeable in her baby blue gown.

"No, no, don't. We'll tell her 'hi' later, okay?" Griselda headed off Greta's outburst.

"Okay," Greta happily said, then frowned. "Daddy, I got potty."

"Now? Jesus Christ, really?" Parker snapped.

"Come on Sissy, I'll take you," Griselda said, glaring white hot hatred at her father.

The two Johnson sisters missed Jake Laughton tearfully walking his daughter, his step-daughter up the aisle. Nadine's baby bump was noticeable in her McNaughton ice yellow bridal gown. Looking at the face of the bride, Stephanie frowned and looked over at the face of Poppy Johnson, Barkley's younger sister.

"I swear to God, they, those two could be twins," Stephanie remarked to Parker.