Zig Zag Weekend: MFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

"You're insane," Parker said, not looking at either Poppy or Nadine.

He was wondering how many more years he would have to wait before becoming a judge. He was wondering if the repairs on his 1972 'Vette were going to cost another arm and a leg. He was wondering if he should sell his silver certificates and buy up more gold.

Behind Parker, Stephanie and Parker's daughters, Grant and Kaylee Johnson sat. Their six children sat next to them; most were bored with the ceremony already. Kayann Johnson made Grant smile when she remarked that Grandpa was mighty proud of the sound of his own voice.

"Hush," Kaylee fought against smiling.

Nadine may have missed, or was ignoring the fact that her husband's eyes kept flickering from her eyes to the eyes of her maid of honor. Connie Edwards, the wedding photographer did catch more than one shot of Cassia and Barkley staring intently at one another.

"Wonder which will come out first?" Connie muttered to herself as she caught the moment the groom and the bride shared their first kiss as husband and wife. "The baby or the divorce?"

The End

***Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. Likewise, I thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my works.

Barkley Johnson is the son of Violet and Brandon Johnson. He is the grandson of Margaret and Jesse Johnson, and the nephew of Aunt Evelyn, Aunt Debbi, Uncle Parker and Uncle Grant Johnson.

Petal Johnson's death is detailed in 'Vodka" Mint Chocolate' in the Lesbian Sex category. Petal Johnson is the daughter of Brandon and Violet Johnson, is the niece to Parker Johnson and Stephanie Johnson, Parker's third wife, Grant and Kaylee Johnson and granddaughter to Margaret and Jesse Johnson.

The story of Grant and Kaylee is begun in 'Admission of Guilt' in the Romance category.

Debbie Dees is Parker Johnson's Executive Assistant. Cassia Dees is Parker's youngest daughter with the statuesque red head. In 'Admission of Guilt' in the Romance category, it is revealed that Parker did not hire Debbie for her dictation skills, but rather for her dick taking skills. Their relationship is a thinly veiled secret.

Nadine Laughton is the daughter of Brandon Johnson; his was the rifle that hit the duck when Bobbi Fine punctured his condom at the graduation party. So, Nadine is actually half-sister to Barkley Johnson. Stephanie Johnson notices the striking similarities Nadine and Poppy Johnson, Barkley's younger sister share.

Holly and Noelle Triche, Frugal Decorators, the women that decorate the park gazebo for the wedding are briefly mentioned in the 'Edge of Breaking' series in Lesbian Sex. They make a longer appearance in the 'The Garbage Queens' series in Novels and novellas.

Connie Edwards, the photographer is first introduced in the 'Flowers in the Heart' series in Transgender & Crossdressers category. Since her introduction, she has had small roles in several stories centered in the greater DeGarde area.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers