Zoe Opens Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eventually gets tired. As her bounces gradually get slower, she pants, "yeah, I'm not sure this can do it for me anymore. I really am sorry."

Something snaps in you. In just over a week, she'd gone from your crush to a potential girlfriend, and now to an insatiable slut. You push her off you. You grab her hair, spin her around, and firmly plant her face on the bed. You grab her ass and go to slide your cock into her pussy. As you look down you're struck with horror. You hadn't cum yet, but you could see that your cock was very clearly covered in semen. This must be one of the guys from yesterday, or a mixture of all of them.

"You fucking SLUT!", you shout, "you come here with their cum still dripping out of you?! You're fucking disgusting!"

"Well you try having five people cum in you," she giggles, her head still firmly planted beneath your hand. "It's not exactly easy to clean up."

This would be most guy's breaking point, but maybe you're just as big of a freak as Zoe. You grab her hair with one hand, her ass cheek with the other, and thrust your cock into her pussy. You fuck her more aggressively than you've ever fucked before. You push down on her ass, causing her legs to spread wider, allowing you to get deeper. You're determined to prove something to her, and yourself, but there's no denying that her vagina has been completely resized.

The grip of her pussy is weaker than any sex you've ever had, but for some reason you're so mentally aroused that you want to keep fucking anyway. You smack her ass, grab her waist with both hands, and begin to pound harder. Your abs tighten as you maintain an unbelievable pace. Her ass is still red and sore from yesterday, but she can't help but laugh at your smack. The beating her ass took yesterday was so much harder that she can barely feel your weak attempt. You realize that no matter how hard you fuck her, you won't be able to satisfy her. Her pussy is completely ruined for you. You had the narrowest of windows with this girl, and you missed it.

You're desperate to satisfy her. You find an extra gear that you didn't know you had, going even faster. You know you're not capable of this pace long. Your abs burned, you struggled to catch your breath, and, most of all, you feel your inevitable orgasm growing closer.

You grunt, "you like that you little slut?", as you continue to pound away.

She replies with a patronizing, "oh yeah, so good" and starts cracking up.

You look up and your heart drops. You see that she is on her phone, texting, completely indifferent to you giving her the best sexual performance of your life. The sight is too much for you to bear. Your body tightens as the most unbelievable orgasm of your life rips through you. You thrust your cock as deep in her pussy as you can and unleash a thick burst of cum. Your seed just adds to the residue of yesterday.

"One Plan B pill for six partners' cum, what a deal", Zoe thinks to herself.

Zoe swiftly slides out from under you. She looks back at you.

"You did your best. I'm sorry it just isn't enough for me," she says. There's some sincerity underlying her words, but also a sick sadism.

The girl you were head over heels for is gone. You feebly voice your frustration one last time, calling her a slut.

"Do you wanna try to make me cum? You can eat my pussy", she offers with a sarcastic laugh.

You tell her to leave.

You often think back to the two nights you had sex with Zoe. The first wa a climactic hook up with a girl you'd been crushing on for months; the second was a depraved attempt to prove that your cock could still please her the day after she was violated in a gang bang. You didn't talk for several months afterwards.

When you see a SnapChat from her four months later, part of you gets excited. This was a notification that would've made your day at one point in time.

You open it and see a selfie. Her black hair has been cut into a more trendy hairstyle, with bangs framing her thin, vaguely exotic face. Her dark eyes, that once seemed mysterious and playful to you, now seem empty and lustful. She wears winged eyeliner, giving her an almost Asian appearance. Most notably, her face is covered in cum. A thick load on her forehead drips down her cheeks. You can see enough of her chest to know she's shirtless, but her tits aren't fully visible.

The caption reads "cum thru" with an address.

You closed your phone in disgust. You can't tell whether that was meant to piss you off, or whether it was a genuine invitation, probably sent to several other guys.

You don't accept her invitation of course, but you do quickly replay the message and masturbate to it. Zoe smirks when she sees the notification of your replay, knowing that you're sitting at home, stroking your cock, still thinking about her. The feeling of still having some hold on you is euphoric to her.

Another two months go by; you receive another Snap, this time a video with no caption. It starts off with just her forehead in the frame, but the camera slowly pans back to reveal that she is sucking a massive cock. Seeing the size of it, you think it's no wonder that her pussy has been resized.

You should be disgusted, so why aren't you? You see her slowly sucking the tip of the cock, almost like she's playing with it. She pulls it out of her mouth, smacks herself in the face with it and giggles. She then puts it back into her mouth, trying to fit the whole thing inside. Just before the video ends she makes direct eye contact with the camera. Your night is ruined. This painful memory has been reopened. You tell yourself you're going to block her, but you look down and realize that your cock is rock hard.

As Zoe is being fucked from behind, she sees two SnapChat notifications pop up, alerting her that you replayed the video, and screen recorded it. She smirks. You could've just asked her for the video, she knew you'd want to masturbate to it.

Despite your obvious infatuation, you do your best to move on. You go on a series of dates, some better than others. You have plenty of sex, some of it being pretty good. Yet there's still something about Zoe that's stuck on your mind.

Eventually, after a string of bad dates, you're desperate for sex. Zoe posts an Instagram story flaunting her body, her tits fill out a lacy black bra, with a pearl necklace hanging around her neck. Some argue that it's high fashion, but you see it for what it is -- an invitation for cock.

You cave and text her, figuring that out of all of your booty call options, at least this one is a self-described slut. You know she's down to fuck, the question is just whether she'll fuck you. She replies within a few minutes, which somewhat surprises you. She basically invites herself over to your place, that night.

When she shows up you almost don't recognize her. The first time you saw her, she wore a messy ponytail, and oversized t-shirt and loose running shorts. Now she stands before you dressed in all black. Her black hair hangs in bangs just past her eyebrows. Her make up is styled in a jarring, angular way that you assumed adhered to some sort of trend. She wears a black top with long sleeves, that consisted of minimal fabric on the chest area, showcasing her tits, almost like she's wearing a bra with long sleeves. She looks overtly sexual - not in a cheap way like some sort of prostitute, more like in an empowered way.

Neither of you even attempt to make small talk. You kiss for a brief second, but neither of you wanted to pretend that there was any sort of intimacy. As she takes her top off you noticed her nipple piercings - a new addition since you'd last seen her. You lick her nipple, running your tongue back and forth around the cool metal balls. Before long, she's sliding her pants off, and you're shocked to see another silver piercing on her clit. The nipple piercings were sexy, but the clit piercing seemed hardcore, even for her. She's basically turned herself into a sex toy. If it wasn't for her large, natural breasts, you're sure she would've gotten a full-blown bimbo boob job by now.

You have sex, and it isn't much better than last time. This time you don't care about what she gets out of it. You need a fuck to get your confidence back. You fuck her roughly, choke her, slap her. You can't tell how much of your aggression is out of kinkiness, and how much it stems from genuine anger. Nonetheless, a smile remains on her face the whole time - an empty smile.

After bursting your first load in her pussy, you eventually move to fuck her in the ass. She doesn't say anything when you started drizzling lube onto her ass; she just gives a faint giggle. Her tongue hangs out of her mouth and tears run down her cheeks, but she doesn't say a word. You cum a second time, deep in her ass. She wipes her tears way and starts to get dressed.

You had high hopes for her: the cute innocent girl in math class. Now she's just a slut making another stop to get fucked - a hooker who works for freem filled up with cum more times than she can count, by more men than she can name. After she leaves you delete her phone number and SnapChat from your phone. You never plan on speaking to her again.

A few months after your last encounter with Zoe, she moves to New York City. Over time the slutty lifestyle catches up to her, and she begins to feel a sense of regret. It's too late to revert to her days of celibacy, sex has become far too large a part of her life for her to ever give it up again.

She tries swearing off men and dates women for a bit. She likes it, and finds she has a real knack for eating pussy. She loves cock far too much to consider herself a full-fledged lesbian, but she meets a girlfriend who she shares a genuine romantic bond with.

Every once in a while she thinks about you, but every time she does, she also remembers the savage gang bang that took place in between your first two hookups. Maybe one day she'll be like the MILF next door, suppressing her slutty urges, only letting them loose in short bursts. But until then, she'd keep trying to fill her emptiness the only way she knows how.

12