Zoe's Hot Girl Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She can't help it when her mouth falls open and loud, desperate, shameful cries fall from her lips.

"It's too good..." she slurs, the sounds of her ass clapping against his hips filling the air. "I've missed your cock so much."

At this, Sam moves his hand up her throat, cups her jaw and pulls her head back to look at him as he fucks her. He slows his thrusts but they seem to get harder, his dick agonizingly thick as it drags in and out of her wetness.

"You could've just waited," Sam leans forward and moans against her mouth. They're not kissing so much as they are drooling into each other. "Could've told me how badly you need it."

Sam reaches under her and presses on her clit, in the exact right way that drives her crazy. Zoe's a mess. A wet, incomprehensible mess, drunk on cock and pleasure.

Sam pulls out suddenly and Zoe clumsily twists onto her back, mobility limited by the jeans still wrapped around her ankles. She parts her lips enticingly and looks up at Sam. Cock in hand, he leans over her and unloads across her soft lips and wet tongue. She rubs her pussy as she sucks on the tip of his cock. She revels in the way he moans and how she can feel his dick twitch in her mouth.

Zoe spreads his cum across her lips and tastes some off her fingertips, relishing one last taste of her boyfriend.

-

After they fucked, it was surprisingly not awkward. They got food and caught up before parting ways with the promise to remain in touch through Instagram.

That night, Zoe's exhaustion creeps up on her. She drifts off before she can even get under her covers, the world's greatest break up replaying in her head.

12