Zoe's Hot Girl Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe rolls her eyes at Grant's dramatics, but she's still quick to shoulder her bag and make a hasty exit. He has got to hear about-

"Sorry-!"

"Oh, um,"

Zoe collides with someone. When she looks up, her eyes widen.

"Mr. Arison," she squeaks. "Uhm, sorry! Isn't this the girls locker room?"

Zoe aims for light-heartedness but given the expression on the Board member's faces, it may already be too late. His eyes narrow, emotion flashing, as he looks from Zoe to the girls locker room and back to Zoe.

"I-yes. Of course. I just think..." he clears his throat. "My daughter thinks she may have lost a bracelet or something. Would you mind if I check? I'll be out of your hair in no time."

"Oh, right. No problem."

Zoe steps aside, breath bated.

"I actually have to run," Zoe lies, halfway out the door. "So um, when you're done looking just-"

A hand wraps around her wrist and Zoe swivels to stare back at Mr. Arison, willing her face into emotionless curiosity.

"It's Zoe, right?" Mr. Arison asks, his voice cool.

She gulps.

"Yes sir."

He releases her wrist and crouches down, picking up a dainty silver chain from the floor. Mr. Arison examines it with a nod.

"Found it," he declares. He brushes past Zoe. "Sorry to be a bother Zoe."

He turns to walk away, Zoe's heart still hammering inside her chest.

"Oh!" Mr. Arison turns around with a smile. Zoe's stomach flips as he leans into her. "The supply closet door should really be closed. We don't want anyone wandering inside, right?"

--

Zoe stumbles into the men's staff locker room, calling out for Grant.

"Uhh, occupied?" his voice echoes from behind a shower stall.

"Shower's over," Zoe says frantically, pacing around. "Seriously, Grant, this cannot wait."

"Just give me like-" Zoe yanks his shower curtain open. "I need to get the fuck out of here. Now."

Grant's mouth hangs open, ready to protest, and Zoe doesn't allow her eyes to drift down. Her latest interaction with Mr. Arison scared any trace of arousal right out of her.

Is she going to be fired?

"Okay, okay," Grant surrenders, tugging his towel off the side of the stall and promptly covering himself up. "Jesus, what happened?"

He walks over to his bag, shaking out his wet hair. Zoe ignores how uncharacteristically good her best friend looks with a towel slung low across his hips.

Get a grip.

"Okay, this is just between us, promise? Like, I...don't even know how to-I don't know. It's fucked up."

Zoe turns her head as Grant changes quickly.

"Are you okay?" he asks, concern encroaching on the usual teasing lilt to his voice.

"Yeah," she nods, not totally convinced herself. "But Ant?"

"Yeah?"

"This might call for a sleepover."

12