Zoe's Revenge

Story Info
Zoe drugs and controls her old college roommate.
3.1k words
4.45
29.3k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Amy and Zoe watched the rain roll down their hotel window. The sky was grey from end to end, there was no going outside today. Such a shame, they'd have to stay in all day and have sex.

The two young women had been college roommates, years ago. Now they were both married, had careers, busy lives. Amy was a lawyer in Los Angeles, Zoe a chemical engineer in Chicago. But they made it a point to see each other a few times a year. Their husbands had no idea what they did all day, or all night, on their getaway weekends.

Amy stretched her lean body against the hotel's luxurious sheets. They always pooled expenses and got the best they could afford. Even now in their late twenties the best they could afford was very good indeed.

Zoe was standing naked at the window, looking down at the city below. She turned and climbed back into bed with her former roomie. They had begun experimenting in college, it seemed like everyone was back then, as roommates it was almost expected. They found they were bisexual; soon sharing each other's bodies was as natural as breathing.

Amy was the tall blonde, Zoe the slightly-less-tall brunette. Both women were slender and muscular, Amy being an A-cup and Zoe a B. They looked remarkably similar, people often asked if they were sisters. They were certainly as close, if not closer. They loved giving each other physical pleasure and were quite adept by now.

They had planned on exploring the city by day, now Nature had forced their hand, no choice, they'd just have to deal with it. They'd breakfasted, checked their social media, showered, all while keeping an eye on the sky. Both had secretly hoped for rain, and were happy their prayers were answered.

Amy pulled her friend in for a long, lingering kiss. Amy was naked as well, Zoe loved looking at her. "So, we just showered, want to get dirty again?" Zoe asked, lust brimming in her eyes. She gave Amy a wicked grin. "You know me, always ready."

Amy pretended to consider. "Hmm, boredom or orgasm, hard choice." She giggled and kissed Zoe's nose. "Let's play, what do you say? Shake those pom-poms for me you ex-cheerleader." Amy like to tease her friend about their college days.

They kissed tenderly for a moment before Zoe pulled back. "Would you be open to something new? I've kinda wanted to try this for a while now but I never said anything." She was blushing, eyes downcast. "It sounds so Fifty Shades, I know but... could I tie you up?"

Amy's heart skipped a beat. What was this, a new side to her old friend! Amy liked to explore in the bedroom as well. "Sure, that actually sounds kinda hot." Now it was Amy's turn to blush. "I didn't read the books or anything but yeah, you hear about that stuff and it makes you wonder, right?" Now she looked Zoe in the eye. "Would you maybe want to blindfold me too?"

"Yes!" Zoe replied. "I would love to! It sounds so exciting, so naughty." Zoe gave Amy another kiss, this one deeper, hotter than their earlier playful kisses.

Amy moaned into her lover's mouth as they kissed, her body was heating up, she was looking forward to this! Zoe went to the dresser and came back with a small plastic tote. She opened the lid away from Amy, and pulled out some bright cloth before closing the tote and setting it on the floor nearby.

"All right, ready?" Zoe asked. Her eyes were shining, she was so looking forward to this! The cloth turned out to be many silk scarves. Zoe selected one and folded it into a blindfold. She gently lifted Amy's head and gave her a quick kiss before wrapping the blindfold around her head.

The scarf was very soft and thicker than it seemed, she could see a few points of light but that was all. Amy felt Zoe's breath in her ear whispering, "Lay still now, love."

Amy felt her right wrist being gently wound with silk and bound to something out of sight. Then her left wrist, then both ankles. She tested her bonds, they were comfortable and secure. Amy was straining to hear what Zoe was up to but the sounds were partially muffled by the scarf across her head. Not knowing what was going on was a delicious torture.

Now that Amy was blindfolded, Zoe was taking things out of the box she had put on the floor. She was smiling wickedly to herself as she contemplated her unsuspecting playmate.

Amy's world was now mostly sound and touch, the anticipation was almost unbearable. When she was touched finally she gasped in surprise, Zoe was clamping something onto a nipple. The pressure increased gradually until it was right at the edge of pain then stopped. Amy waited, expecting the other one to be done next. Instead she felt something incredibly soft running up her inner thigh and she gasped in delight.

Zoe wanted to keep Amy off balance. Now she was running a rose up and down her lover's thighs, the softness of the petals matching the softness of Amy's skin. She could see it's effects as Amy twisted in her bonds, trying to prolong the sensations Zoe was giving her. Amy was getting wet, Zoe could see and smell her arousal as her pussy responded to Zoe's ministrations. She was watching Amy's cunt flutter and twitch as her arousal grew.

Amy was floating in a sensual sea, waves of bliss washing over her as Zoe played her body like an instrument. Soft cries were escaping her throat as stimulation came, built up and suddenly ceased; it was maddening. Zoe had yet to touch her cunny or clit, both were begging for attention. Her thighs were trembling already, she was closer to cumming than she'd ever been without her clit involved.

Amy was this close to orgasm, Zoe was making her anticipation grow and grow. Suddenly Zoe stopped everything and slid back on the sheets. She wanted to see her friend's reaction; Zoe loved being a tease.

"Zoe? Zoe, come on, please, I need... I need something, god, you can't just leave me like this, oh god, Zoe!" Amy was twisting in her bonds, her body seeking more stimulation from her lover. She was desperate for something, anything to bring her back to the edge of orgasm, send her crashing over.

There was a click and a hum. Amy recognized the sound of her favorite vibrator and she moaned, thinking how good it would feel, any second now. The humming got louder and suddenly her thighs were being stroked by the buzzing toy, it was circling her clit, then was thrust deep inside her already wet cunt.

Amy came, crying out in ecstasy as her pussy squeezed the vibrator, gushing girl-juice and spasming for Zoe's admiring gaze. Zoe let her go for a moment then added her mouth to the mix, sucking on Amy's clit to send her friend to even higher heights. "Oh god Zoe! Yes, oh yes, so good!" Amy rocked in her bonds, euphoria in every nerve, riding her orgasmic waves as Zoe nuzzled her sopping cunt.

Finally Amy quieted. "Wow, Zoe that was incredible. I never knew... Well, untie me and I'll do you next." Silence greeted her remarks. "Zoe? You are going to untie me, right?" Suddenly Amy's voice was less certain. "Come on, this isn't funny any more. Stop it Zoe."

"Or what? Hmm, Amy? Or you'll... what?" Zoe's voice was distant. "You're mine now, I finally have you right where I want you. I hope you enjoyed your last few moments of freedom and sanity." There was a period of relative silence, then Amy felt weight on the bed again. She felt Zoe's approach, heard her breathing, then her blindfold was removed. Zoe was looming above her.

"Amy, Amy, Amy. Always the star. Always number one. Well now I'm going to be your number one." She produced a small black case, opened it. Inside were a hypodermic needle and a small flask of some clear drug.

"Straight As in chemistry, had to be good for something." Zoe was drawing an injection as Amy thrashed in her bonds. Once done she swabbed Amy's arm and jabbed the needle in. Amy cried out in pain and Zoe smiled. "My own blend of drugs. Don't worry, you won't die."

Amy's arm felt hot, it spread to her whole body. Her head was spinning, where was she, why couldn't she move? Why was she so angry? Someone was putting headphones on her, it was her friend Zoe's voice! She was saying how good it felt to obey. Amy was confused at first but then her pussy started feeling really good, really really good; she looked down and there was Zoe! She was licking Amy's pussy, god it felt wonderful! Better than anything ever!

Zoe's voice was whispering to Amy, telling her how she could feel this way always, how good it felt to serve Zoe, how much joy there was in being a slave, a fucktoy. When she heard those dirty words in her ears her pussy would throb, Zoe was always doing something naughty to her cunny or her butthole right then, making her moan and test her bonds.

Amy wanted to cum, her body and mind were both begging for release. She looked between her legs, Zoe was looking back at her and Amy's breath caught, how had she never noticed how beautiful, how sexy her friend was? She threw her head back on the mattress, needing to orgasm desperately, there was something missing!

Zoe's hands were traveling up Amy's body, caressing and teasing and still she was denied release. Zoe pinched her nipples, traced the curve of her breasts, inflaming Amy more and more but still orgasm eluded her! Now a massive presence was rubbing the entrance to her hungry cunt; a huge dildo Amy had never seen before. Zoe was pushing it in slowly, it's thickness almost painful. Her nerves were stretched tighter than her cunny and still she was unable to cum!

"Amy? Amy, look at me, love." Zoe's face swam into focus above her. Amy was delirious with pleasure just out of reach. She was ready for anything, as long as she could end this wonderful torture. "Zoe, oh Zoe can you make me cum, please Zoe? I need to cum so bad! Oh god! I'm begging you Zoe, please can I just fucking cum!"

Zoe took the headphones off her friend; she was straddling her on all fours, watching the drug do it's work. Amy was flushed, trembling, panting as the drug re-tuned her brain. Zoe gave the dildo another thrust and Amy almost screamed with need. It was delicious, teasing her victim, but now it was time.

"Amy, of course you can cum, any time you want! But, it won't be as good, it won't be nearly as good as an orgasm I tell you to have, will it Amy? My little slut Amy? Will you cum for me now, Slut Amy?" Embedded in the audio Zoe had prepared was the key phrase which she now triggered.

"Slut Amy, yes! Oh Yes!" Amy cried as she finally began cumming. Zoe was stroking her skin, kissing her neck, the dildo was stretching her so good, her orgasm kept growing more and more intense! The whispers from before were echoing in her head, Zoe was now thrusting the giant dildo into her, she was lost in a wilderness of ecstasy with no going back.

She was Slut Amy now, her lover Zoe was making her feel this way, Zoe was everything, Slut Amy worshiped Zoe who could make her feel so delicious, cum this hard over and over! "Oh Zoe! I'm your slut now, oh god yes! I love it, want to be yours forever, oh my lover, my Zoe, cumming so good for you now!" The designer drug Zoe had given her enhanced everything, she was being shaped through orgasm and suggestion into the perfect fucktoy.

Zoe smiled wickedly and untied her new pet. Amy was cooing and rubbing her own skin as the drug sank deeper into her system. Zoe had been working on the formula privately for years, she considered this version perfect. No side effects, virtually untraceable after a few hours, and the effects were permanent as far as her testing had shown.

"Slut Amy, who's the most important person in your life?" Zoe was testing Amy's responses. Most people of course would answer their children if any, their spouse or even themselves.

"Why, you are Zoe!" Slut Amy seemed shocked at the question, as if it was more obvious than the sunrise. "Zoe, what can I do, how can I please you? I need to make you happy, Zoe, like you've made me!" Slut Amy knelt in front of Zoe, on the mattress, her eyes beseeching, her whole posture subservient.

Zoe's smile blossomed into a truly wicked grin. She'd been waiting for those words since their college days. The drug was partly a hypnotic agent, the key phrase spoken only by Zoe would trigger Amy's instant transformation into the Slut. Once released she'd resume her normal personality.

There was a knock on their hotel room door. Zoe asked, "Slut Amy, will you get the door? I'm expecting someone." Slut Amy smiled happily and bounced to the door, still naked.

The smiling Slut Amy opened the door and said, "Oh hi! What are you doing here Dan?" Dan was Zoe's husband, shouldn't he be back in Chicago? Slut Amy was sure Zoe would sort this out, she moved aside and said, "Well, come on in!"

Dan entered the room, going straight up to Zoe and giving her a warm kiss before kneeling at her feet. "Here I am, Mistress, as commanded." Zoe saw he never even looked at the naked Slut in the room; he was one of Zoe's test subjects of course.

"Dan, right on time. Now strip. We're all going to play this afternoon." Zoe wanted Slut Amy broken in properly. Her husband's conditioning was total, Zoe could even command his erections! "Slut Hubby, see the new slut? Do you recognize her?"

He was just finishing disrobing, he looked up and saw his wife's friend. "It's Amy! Hi, are you going to play too?" Turning to Zoe he asked eagerly, "Do we get to play with Amy today? I used to want to fuck her all the time back in college!"

Zoe's lip curled in distaste. "Yes, I know," she answered. Another nail in Amy's coffin. "Slut Amy, come here and suck my husband's cock. Dan, get hard for Slut Amy now."

In seconds Dan's penis went from flaccid to erect, he was now looking at Amy with lust; some deep part of him had wanted this for years. Amy knelt before him and started giving him her best blowjob, sucking his cock-head and jacking the shaft. Dan moaned in delight.

Zoe liked watching, and being in control. With her drug getting her subjects to do anything was as easy as asking. "Slut Hubby, come in Slut Amy's mouth, now." Dan threw his head back and jetted his sperm into an unprepared Amy's mouth, she was soon gagging and choking but Zoe hadn't told her to stop yet.

The sadist in Zoe loved seeing her "friend" humiliated, covered in her husband's cum and still looking for more as she blew cum out of her nose, trying to breathe and serve Zoe at the same time.

"All right, Slut Amy, you may stop now. Both of you, up on the bed. Slut Hubby, you're going to fuck Slut Amy in the ass, how does that sound?" Zoe joined them on the king-sized mattress. She propped herself up against the headboard with pillows, the better to see the action. She spread her legs and began fingering herself slowly.

Dan and Amy were kneeling on the bed, looking to Zoe for a command. Her husband's cock was shiny with her new slave's spit and his own cum, good enough for lube. "Slut Amy, get on all fours, ass out. Slut Hubby's going to fuck your ass and you're going to love it." Zoe knew Amy hated the idea of anal sex, she'd expressed this opinion many times over the years.

"Oh goody! An ass to fuck! I never get to fuck asses anymore, just get fucked by my Mistress!" Dan's cock was waving about as if it shared his mindless joy. He grabbed Amy by her hips and drove his six inches in in one hard thrust. Tears sprang to Amy's eyes but Slut Amy cried out, "Oh yes! I love it! Slut Hubby, fuck my ass for Zoe! Fuck me good! I want Zoe to watch! Oh how exciting!"

"Very good, new slut! Slut Hubby, I want you to reach around and play with Slut Amy's clit while you fuck her. Slut Amy, pinch one of your nipples, hard. It would make me so happy to see that." Zoe's fingers were speeding up on her cunt, she wanted to make this last but it was just so hot! Finally seeing her fantasies come true, the power was intoxicating!

Dan was flicking and rubbing Amy's clit, making her pussy gush juice all down her legs. Amy had her face in the mattress, moaning as she tugged her nipples, slamming her hips back at Dan's cock. Zoe saw the pain mixed with pleasure on her new slut's face and moaned herself, sliding two fingers into her cunny. She loved being in control, making others fuck was almost better than the real thing for her.

"Slut Amy, I want you to cum now, cum on Slut Hubby's cock and don't stop cumming until I tell you to!" Zoe's own orgasm was approaching fast. "Slut Hubby, keep fucking that slut! Fuck her good! Oh yes!" Zoe's eyes were bright, she licked her lips as she stared raptly at her slaves. "Slut Hubby, cum now, keep fucking that slut as you cum, Slut Amy don't stop cumming, oh god, oh yes!" Watching the pair in front of her desperately rut, seeing her college rival happily take it up the ass was finally pushing Zoe over the edge, her own orgasm hit her like a tsunami.

Her legs trembled, she threw her head back and screamed, a wordless shout of pleasure as her fingers thrust into her sopping cunny. She was picturing what was to come; Slut Amy licking Zoe's pussy as Slut Hubby fucked her ass again, pegging her Slut Hubby as Slut Amy sucked his cock, she wanted to do it all!

Finally she opened her eyes, commanded her slaves to stop fucking and cumming and take five. Zoe had been planning this for years now, it was glorious to see things beginning after all this time. She couldn't wait for Phase Two.

To Be Continued...