Zoe's Revenge Pt. 02

Story Info
Zoe adds to her collection of slaves.
2.1k words
4.47
13.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

*

Zoe adjusted the straps on the dildos harness, she didn't want to chafe her new slut on the very first day. Slut Amy now had a nine inch black rubber cock, and Zoe was about to watch her fuck Slut Hubby's ass!

Zoe and Amy were old college roommates who had drifted into being lovers, now many years later they kept in touch in all meanings of the word, enjoying regular weekends without their husbands. Amy was on track to be partner at her legal firm, Zoe was a senior chemical engineer, both were still under thirty.

Amy was the tall blonde. Slender and graceful, with small breasts and long legs, she turned heads everywhere she went. Zoe was similar enough that some thought them sisters; Zoe was not quite as tall, not quite as slender, cute or pretty instead of beautiful. Long brunette hair, slightly larger breasts than Amy, she had lived in Amy's shadow all through college and beyond. Well, now it was Zoe's turn.

Zoe had perfected a mind control drug; she had combined hypnotics and other behavior modification drugs with her private research's discoveries into human arousal. With the proper audio cues it would work 85% of the time, she had discovered that if the subject orgasmed while the drug was working the amount of control over the subject was both total and permanent!

Zoe had experimented on her husband first and foremost, he was now her most loyal slave. Zoe had him answer to Slut Hubby. Slut Hubby's family was Old Money, several of their servants had become unwilling victims as well. Unwilling at first anyway. Once the drug finished it's work you were more than happy to do anything and everything Mistress Zoe asked!

At the moment Zoe and her old friend and new slave Slut Amy were in a hotel suite somewhere rainy, Zoe's husband Dan had joined them a short time earlier. All three were naked and Zoe was excited to finally see in the flesh what she had fantasized over for years; her 'best friend' acting the total slut, doing any depraved thing Zoe could think of.

Amy had always said she hated anal sex, would never do it. So of course the first thing Zoe had commanded Slut Hubby to do was to fuck that ass, and she commanded Slut Amy to love it. Zoe had fingered herself to a delicious orgasm, but that was just the appetizer.

Several hours had passed. Room service had been ordered and eaten, showers had been taken, an important phone call had been made to Amy's husband. Now Zoe was in the mood for some more entertainment.

Dan, or rather Slut Hubby, was bending over the bed, ass in the air, his cock stiff as a board. He was gripping his ass cheeks and spreading them, letting Mistress Zoe get a good look before Slut Amy pegged him. Slut Amy was grinning like a horny fool, spreading lube up and down the unit's shaft. Her nipples were tight and hard, pussy juice was running down her legs. She looked like a total slut, Zoe thought, just perfect.

"All right, Slut Amy, fuck Slut Hubby's ass, really slam it in there." Zoe smiled wickedly to herself as Slut Amy did just that, gripping his hips and shoving the whole thing in at once. Slut Hubby winced and tears sprang to his eyes but he shouted, "Yes, oh I love it! Mistress Zoe, see how Slut Amy's fucking me for you? It feels so good, getting my ass reamed, oh I love it! More, fuck me more Slut Amy! Make Mistress Zoe happy!"

"Oh yes, let's make Mistress Zoe happy!" yelled Slut Amy as she fucked Dan for all she was worth. Zoe watched, eyes bright, licking her lips, sliding her hands down to her hot cunt. God, she loved this, making these people her puppets, having them fuck and suck for her at the drop of a hat, it got her off so much!

"Slut Hubby, Slut Amy, I want you both to cum at once when I give the word! Get ready..." Zoe had three fingers in her sopping cunny, she was close. "All right sluts, cum now!" Zoe held out for a moment to watch as the two shuddered and moaned before cumming herself, toes pointed, legs vibrating as she orgasmed to the horny sight.

"All right sluts, stop cumming now," Zoe panted shortly afterwards. The one drawback to her drug could be that it worked too well; without that command they'd orgasm into unconsciousness. She had seen it was almost time for their next arrival. Zoe had been looking forward to collecting this slave as well, Amy's hunky husband Jake. Amy had been commanded to call him, make him a one-time limited offer of a threesome with her and Zoe if he got to their hotel right away. She knew from her friend's gossip that this was a fantasy Jake had had for years, it was the perfect bait.

Slut Hubby straightened the room while Slut Amy and Zoe prepared; fresh make up, slightly smeared lipstick to make it look like they had started without him. Some killer lingerie. Soon there was an urgent knock at the door. Slut Hubby stood to one side as Zoe and Slut Amy opened the door, then stepped back and into the room.

Jake was stunned when the door to the suite opened, Amy was really there with Zoe, and it looked like they had already been making out. Amy was wearing a red babydoll nightie, Zoe a midnight blue one, they had their arms around each other's waists. Jake stepped into the room, hardly believing his good luck.

That's when Dan grabbed him from behind. Amy smiled at her husband, an evil smile just like Mistress Zoe had ordered. She walked up to him and without a word shot him in the neck with a hypodermic. Jake was suddenly woozy, his muscles felt hot and sore. He was being led into the room, wait, there was Zoe's husband Dan, why was he here? Why were they taking all his clothes off?

Zoe loved it! The look of shocked betrayal when his wife drugged him was superb! And now Slut Hubby can hold him down while Slut Amy teases him and I finally ride his cock! Zoe thought. Amy had bragged for years about what a great dick her hubby had, now it would be Zoe's.

Slut Amy put the headphones over Jake's ears, then started playing with his cock, getting him hard. "Don't worry, Jake, Zoe's a great Mistress, you'll love serving her, she gives the best cums ever!" Slut Amy beamed at her husband, then bent and started licking and sucking his nipples.

"Don't you think your cock should be hard right now, slave?" Zoe asked as she straddled him on the bed. Slut Hubby was holding Jake's legs to the mattress just in case. Zoe looked deep into Jake's eyes, his pupils were huge, the drug was working fine. Slut Amy had him hard now; she had been right, this cock she was looking at was magnificent. Thick and long, veins covering it, the head shiny and pulsating, Zoe couldn't wait to get it in her.

Jake didn't understand what was happening, everyone was naked, and now his body was feeling good, just fucking awesome in fact, he was suddenly hornier than he'd ever been in his life. His cock was throbbing in his wife's hand, someone was holding down his legs and now Zoe was here, oh god, how had he never seen how gorgeous she was? He suddenly wanted nothing more than to be fucked by her, to make Zoe happy forever! He hoped she would fuck him!

"Jake, look at me Jake, see how happy you're making me? Wouldn't you like to do that for ever and ever? Make Zoe happy? Isn't that the best feeling? And it makes all your other feelings better, isn't that right, Slut Amy?" Zoe's cunt was drooling, she was poised over Jake's throbbing meat, waiting for just the right moment.

"Yes Jake, Zoe's the best, cumming for her is so much better than cumming for yourself, you'll see!" Slut Amy was enthusiastically rubbing Jake's chest, keeping the stimulation going. Zoe signaled to Slut Amy and she removed the headphones; the programming was now in his head, working with the drug.

Jake's cock gave a huge throb, all at once he wanted nothing more than to have this erotic goddess lower her tightness onto him, he began quivering with need and anticipation. Her dark hair was the perfect shade, her breasts just the right size, he hoped he would be allowed to suck them!

"Jake, I'm going to fuck you now. Once I'm on your cock you will be mine, all of you will belong to me, your name will be Hot Slut, understand?" Zoe was holding the head of Jake's cock right against her slit, the heat was amazing. "Hot Slut, you're not to cum until I tell you, understand?" Jake nodded and she sank down onto his monster cock.

Zoe gasped at the feeling of fullness, Jake's dick was stretching her to her limit. It seemed like she could feel every vein, every curve, it was pressing into her so much! Her pussy rippled along its length as she adjusted to its immensity. God, Amy had this to play with for years already? Lucky bitch!

"Very good, Hot Slut! Yes, lie still, that makes me so happy, Slut Hubby you can get up now, come here where I can see you, yes, now grab Slut Amy, grab her tight, hold on!" Zoe was bouncing up and down on Jake's cock, her tits wobbling, pussy gushing juice. "Now, Hot Slut, tell me how much you love fucking me! Slut Amy, revert!"

Amy felt as if someone had tossed cold water in her face. What was going on? Someone was holding her, pinning her arms and legs from behind. And her Jake, her husband Jake was fucking her best friend Zoe!

Zoe was smiling a wicked smile, staring right at Amy as Jake babbled on about how much he loved fucking her! Zoe was riding Jake's cock, mauling her tits as Jake held her hips and fucked up into her pussy. She turned her head away and saw the person holding her was Zoe's husband Dan! What the hell was going on?

Zoe watched Amy's face as reality set in, the verbal command restoring her to her pre-drugged state. Shock, betrayal, anger at seeing Zoe's triumphant expression all ran over Amy's features, she turned away only for another surprise, her captor was apparently Dan! Zoe laughed, she'd had enough for the moment. "Slut Amy! Are you happy to see me?"

Instantly Slut Amy was back, She relaxed in Dan's grip and turned her smile to Zoe. "Oh yes Mistress! I love seeing Zoe! Maybe Zoe will make me cum again! I love it when Zoe makes me cum!"

"Hear that, Hot Slut?" Zoe panted. Jake's cock was throbbing, leaking precum into her as she fucked herself on it. "Slut Amy loves to cum for me. Will you love to cum for me, when I let you, Hot Slut?" Zoe was right on the edge, another few strokes...

"Oh Mistress Zoe, I would love to cum for you, can I, please?" Jake's cock gave a huge pulse and Zoe came, shuddering and moaning, curling into herself as waves of bliss surrounded her, crashed over her. "Yes, Hot Slut, you may cum now!" Zoe commanded and Jake's cock spewed hot seed into her womb, doubling her orgasm, making her crazy with bliss. She pulled herself up and down Jake's prick, mewling with joy for what seemed an eternity.

"Stop, stop cumming Hot Slut, oh god!" He had been pulsing in her for her entire orgasm, it was almost torture how good it felt to her! Her pussy was overflowing, her tits felt heavy and hot, Jake's cock still rock hard inside her.

Slut Amy and Slut Hubby were watching, fascinated. His dick was still hard, Slut Amy was unconsciously reaching for it. Zoe pulled herself off Jake's dick and flopped, exhausted, onto the mattress. "All you sluts, listen up, go get cleaned up, order some room service. It's after six, the rest will be here in a few hours." Zoe smiled to herself. The rest of her loyal subjects were on their way now as well, the servants from Dan's family home.

It was going to be a weekend to remember...

To Be Continued...