Zoey Gets Her Fill

Story Info
Gage sets up an evening of pleasure for his girlfriend, Zoey.
1.7k words
4.09
9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you seen my keys, princess?" Gage asked his girlfriend Zoey.

"They're probably in the bowl where they always are you doofus," she replied with a half chuckle, a bit annoyed but she was used to him being forgetful.

The brunette woman in her late 20s, average build, went to the bowl where Gage keeps his keys and wallet and sure enough that's where they were.

"Next time can you look with your eyes and not your mouth?" Zoey scolds her boyfriend, handing him his things but not before he pulls her in for a kiss and a squeeze of her butt.

He might be in his mid-30s but he sometimes acts like a big kid.

"I could but then I'd need a reason to come over and do this anyway," Gage laughs, slapping her ass hard enough Zoey's cheeks shake in her yoga pants. "And it's doofus, Sir!"

She lowers her eyes as Gage out the door, his bigger teddy bear frame always making for great goodbye hugs, so she can focus on work. A private accountant, Zoey works from home while Gage heads to the office where he tells the world which products they should buy.

A terrific salesman, the short and stocky man was able to convince Zoey to go out with him despite being clearly out of his league. The only universe where these two should be together is a Kevin James sitcom but his big heart won her over in time.

Gage loves Zoey and will do anything to protect her while taking care of her needs, especially when she's a brat and wants to not prioritize her self-care.

Tax season always gets Zoey stressed out so during lunch she hits her THC vape while she grabs a quick sandwich. Gage checks in via text to make sure she's eating and drinking enough water so she sends him a Snap to confirm, and one of her D cup breasts which gets a devil emoji response.

When her boyfriend comes home, Zoey is in the shower and soon enough Gage joins her. The water is cascading over their bodies as he begins kissing the back of her neck and fondling her breasts, making sure to tweak her nipples with his fingers.

He instructs her to bend over, which she does without hesitation. There's little more that excites Zoey than being used as a fuck toy. His eight-inch cock enters her easily as they start to rock back and forth under the falling water, her hands braced in front of her on the wall.

The more he plays with her nipples, the harder Zoey wants to be fucked until finally he fills her with his cum which sends her over the edge herself. They clean each other up and get ready for dinner.

"Have you thought anymore about my plan, princess?" Gage asks Zoey between bites of grilled chicken.

"The one where you find a bunch of random men to use me as they wish, Sir?" she blushes and nods since until Gage came home that's what was going to be her motivation in the shower to please herself.

Zoey was much wilder in her younger days, enjoying herself to the fullest but as of late hadn't really explored her desires. Gage caught her watching gangbang porn on several occasions, and while he had reservations about creating such an encounter, he wanted to please his princess even if it meant embracing her slutty tendencies.

The couple had a terrific sex life but if Gage could make it even better, how could he not put in the effort.

"I trust you Sir and if you really want to move forward, you know I won't have a problem," Zoey replied.

Gage spent the next few days researching various message boards and online groups in the polyamorous community. He shared pictures of Zoey and looked for guys in committed relationships, and vetted them with their partners. Not only would it ensure they were trustworthy, it could lead to further adventures in the future.

Everything about the evening would be a surprise for Zoey, so once he settled on his choices, he decided there were three guys who would be great candidates. Adam was a taller guy, more than six feet, with a long beard but definitely not skinny. Zane was a little taller than Gage with a stocky build and close cropped beard. The last guy, Steve, was shorter than Adam but still close to six feet tall.

He instructed them that they would be able to use Zoey however they wanted so long as Gage was present and if she used her safe word, Hufflepuff, everything stopped immediately. Gage would record the whole evening and send to all parties, including the three guys partners, for enjoyment and protection.

When the time came for everyone to meet, Gage got a hotel suite for the evening and prepared it so there would be plenty of snacks, drinks and everything else they would need. The couple got to the room first and Gage instructed Zoey to strip naked in anticipation for her visitors.

She'd been fantasizing about this moment ever since Gage caught her watching porn, although she knew when he'd be home so everything was working out perfectly. It wouldn't be as fun if she simply asked to be railed by multiple guys, it had to seem like Gage's idea to make him more comfortable.

As Zoey sat on the bed waiting, there was a knock on the door and the three men had arrived right on time. They were blown away at how beautiful Zoey looked, her eyes innocent but her brain running filthy thoughts.

"Alright gentleman, you know the ground rules," Gage said. "The slut will do as you command and you can fuck her however you wish. I'll jump in from time to time but she wants to be used. Let's use her."

Everyone was still taken back a bit but Adam spoke up first.

"So, we can really fuck you however we want slut?" he says walking over to her.

Zoey nodded her head and started unzipping Adam's pants, pulling out his nine-inch dick which was already stiffening. She got on her knees and worked her hand up and down the shaft before replying.

"I just want to be filled and covered with cum, think you can handle that?" she grins as she takes his cock in her mouth, licking from the base to the tip as the other two men quickly strip.

Almost like she issued a challenge to his manhood, Adam grabs Zoey by the back of her head and aggressively begins throat fucking her. His cock hits the back of her throat, causing her to gag a bit but she doesn't make him stop.

As this is going on, Zane and Steve decide to get in on the action. They have a reluctant Adam stop his pleasure for a moment so they can put her on her back on the bed. Gage, fully clothed until just now, grabs a washable marker and writes 'cum dump' with an arrow pointing between Zoey's legs. He also draws circles on Zoey's breasts with her stiffening nipples the bullseyes.

With Zoey how they want her, Zane spreads her legs and begins flicking his tongue on her clit as Steve and Adam are getting their cocks stroked with both of her hands. The harder she moans the quicker her hands are milking the cocks in them until soon enough both men shoot their loads near the bullseyes on her breasts.

Gage grabs the marker once more to add two tallies near the arrow on her stomach.

"Let's see how many loads we can give her tonight gentlemen," her boyfriend says with a grin, straddling her face so she can take his dick in her mouth.

While Steve and Adam are recuperating, Zane's mouth suctions itself to Zoey's mound and before too long his beard is covered in her juices as a powerful orgasm overcomes her. Once she stops shaking, he enters where his tongue was seconds earlier with his cock.

The two men sharing Zoey make eye contact and have her get on all fours. Gage continues face fucking his girlfriend while Zane plows her from behind, spit roasting her. Zoey's loud moans combined with primal grunts from Gage and Zane fill the hotel room until two more tallies are made on her stomach.

Enough time has passed that Adam and Steve are ready for round two while the other two grab some Gatorade sandwiches.

"I think the slut wants her ass fucked, don't you Steve?" Adam says with a devilish smile while an exhausted Zoey just lays there.

Steve replies by smacking Zoey's ass and slipping two fingers inside.

"Oh yeah, I think she does!" he adds, replacing his fingers with his cock after testing the entrance.

Sweat is pouring down Zoey's face so once both men deposit their gifts inside her ass, Gage calls for a short break.

"How are you holding up princess?" He asks, making sure she's ok as he gives her some food, water and her vape.

Thoroughly spent, she just nods and kisses his forehead. Maybe 15 minutes pass before she gets on her knees and opens her mouth, tongue sticking out.

"Well, we have our target boys," Zane chuckles as all four men start jerking off above Zoey with one hand, fondling her breasts and nipples with the other.

They cover her face with their sticky seed as it drips onto her tongue and breasts. Before everyone calls it a night, Zoey's stomach has a baker's dozen tallies.

Adam, Zane and Steve leave the suite as Gage leads Zoey to the bathroom, where he's drawn a hot bubble bath. She flushes off all the cum in the shower then sinks down in the tub as Gage massages her feet as she soaks.

"Was everything as you hoped princess?" he asks her softly.

"Yes, my love," she replies, enjoying her pampering.

After she's done with her bath, Gage dries Zoey off and carries her to the bed which he has fitted with clean bedding. The couple fall asleep in each other's arms, dreaming of what just happened.