All Comments on 'Zofia Goes to College Ch. 02'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter

Can't wait for the next chapter

huntsman29huntsman29almost 2 years ago

Really good story, as with many of your other ones to be fair. I would say I've worked on porn sets, and also have a dick of similar size to your main black character. I often see stories that lose a little on accuracy. For one 9 inches is big, but far from the biggest cock you can see. I hear lots of stories or brags of having cocks as big as 16 inches, but biggest I've seen with a legitimate measurement from the public bone was 13 inches, but that is a rarity.

Secondly blowjobs. 9inches isn't a big issue for deep throating really. The first block is entering the throat as that is your first gag reflex point. Once past that your cock will go down the main body of the throat pretty easy if they are relaxed, though they can still have t initial gag reflex point triggered at any time if its not been totally worn down. The second gag point is at teh base of the throat where it tightens up and also changes direction. So this will depend on the depth of a woman's throat. So depending on their neck length that can be like 9-11 inch cock length roughly. Maybe 8 if they have really pug neck.

Breathing is also easier than most stories have you believe. You can breathe through the nose even with a cock fairly deep down the throat. Only times this aren't true are if the guy has girth that means it barely can go down. Second is if you get to the base where throat tightens up. There again the airway will be shut off. It's why in porn you tend to see the girl gasp and splutter if the guy pushes a large cock down her throa, holds it there for 10-15 seconds, before pulling back out.

Lastly, if a girl and deep throat him she is going to be able to do anal. Certainly someone with anal experience. I've seen cocks with enough girth the girl can't get it in her mouth let alone her throat, but then take it in the pussy and ass. Still, it could well be true the guy in story hasn't found someone that is willing and able as he is young still I guess.

Mit2Mit2over 1 year ago

what a slut, total garden tool, std for sure, thank god i dont have a daughter

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I am a Queen of spades, I love black clock ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sounds like my wife in uni. when I met her. Can’t believe she settled for my 7x6 in cock. Asked her if she was ever tempted to do it again and said she would, but doubts I could handle it. Therefore she won’t risk our family and life together. She might be right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous