All Comments on 'Zombie Apocalypse On The Shore'

by married40scouple

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

More please for the love of kinky fun!!!!! More!!!!!!!

JosephCawJosephCawalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Please make a part 2.

KoxokKoxokalmost 4 years ago

Loved it! Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so. Fucking. bad

I don't know what's worse. The sex? " I came multiple times. She came multiple times. and then i came more. " The sex talk? "OHH PLEAASEEE MMEEEEE" wtf or just the bad writing. I had a bat. He had a knife. Then we found better weapons. A bigger bat and a bigger knife. C'mon this was Terrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
just confused honestly

How is this so highly rated, is this a meme?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah.... no

Author(s), you need to keep writing. Not this, necessarily, but keep writing and work with an editor or other writers to help you. Take criticism and feedback and improve your craft. You've got the bug, I can tell, but you've got a lot of work to do and a lot of bloody lips and noses from editors before you're going to get there.

I don't say any of that to be mean, I say it to help you. I've been there, and it took years until I had anything that a publisher would consider. Then my first real editor tore me apart and left me bloody and battered. She also made me open up to the fact that what was on the paper might not be what was in my head. I learned that I needed to keep learning, because it never stops. That book turned out to be pretty darn good, and the 9 sequels since and dozens of other published books in different series and genres have only been better. Trust me, you've got the spark - take the time to turn it into a flame.

married40scouplemarried40scouplealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Point taken - comments received and all good

The story is about bringing different people together, making it sexy, and watching a transgender gain her confidence; slowly and safely without feeling fearful.

I will work on the exclamations during the sex acts.

Points taken and I thank you very much for your feedback. We always want more comments to improve our writing and point of view.

PornoclesPornoclesover 3 years ago
Not terrible.

I’m not really into the tranny man-harem that seems to be forming so I probably won’t read the second chapter.

But I wanted to say, besides what was said about the style of writing, there could have been more dialogue and description of the survival activities.

Also, if Steve had been “straight but kinky” prior to the outbreak I think he would have been more amenable to getting close with Michelle before finding out she was trans, rather than having a gay encounter with Mikey before finding out he is trans. That is: Michelle should have been introduced as a woman rather than a man.

Enjoying taking a strap on doesn’t make you bi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this piece of work. The way that everyone started out as frightened and confused was perfect. As they learned to trust each other and grew both as a team and comfortable individuals in their own skin over time was well timed and obviously very well thought out. While I found the sex scene while searching homes for both infected and useful items to be something I would not have thought of but as I thought about their approximate ages and stress levels, it made sense. I have been thrilled with this story and I always enjoy getting into a story to the point where real emotion for the characters just seems to be something natural just like a close friend. Great job.

smoothed273smoothed2736 months ago

👍👍👍👍👍💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋✌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous