Zombies!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Women need lots of foreplay. Give her a half hour of kisses, compliments, and caresses. Women need clitoral stimulation. Finger her and give her oral sex. Going down on her is a great way to give her an orgasm. Make it a rule. Your penis stays out of her vagina until she comes."

"That's a good rule," Diana said. "You know women are capable of having multiple orgasms. I like it when you go down on me, but I also like holding you, kissing you, and seeing your face when I orgasm. Give him some advice on lasting long enough to make Marla cum on his cock."

He shot her a look that said, 'Really?"

He frowned and said, "There are a couple of things you can do. You could masturbate before the two of you get together. This may allow you to delay ejaculation when you have sex with Marla.

"Aren't there exercises he can do?" Diana asked.

"The muscles that stop urination can stop you from ejaculating," Dan said. "Every time you pee, tighten these muscles and stop your flow. Once you identify these muscles, you can flex them when you're not peeing. Do three sets of ten reps every day to strengthen these muscles."

"What about the squeeze technique?" Diana asked.

"Will this embarrassing discussion never end?" Dan thought as he gave his girlfriend a dirty look.

"You can do this alone or with Marla. Beat off until you're close to climaxing. Then you or she can squeeze the end of your penis where the head joins the shaft. Keep squeezing until the urge to cum passes. Then, resume having sex.

"Repeat as needed. This will teach you to control your ejaculations. Better to have a short pause in the action than to cum before Marla does and leave her unfulfilled."

"What's the stop-start technique? Diana asked.

Dan sighed and said, "It's similar. Say your inside Marla, and you're afraid you are going to cum before she does. Pull out. The lack of stimulation to your penis will allow you to calm down.

"When you feel you're under control, you can resume banging Marla. Repeat as necessary.

"Marla, would you mind if Jeff pulled out, took a break, and you had to kiss?"

"No," she answered and giggled. "I like kissing Jeff. I like lots of foreplay. I would not look at it as a downgrade."

"Marla, how do you feel when Jeff cums quickly? Be honest," her mother said.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she said, "I feel unloved. I feel I'm being used because he gets off, but I don't. I get pissed off. Sometimes I wonder if there is something wrong with me."

"Jeff," Diana asked, "when you make love to Marla is this how you want her to feel?"

"NO!"

"Of course not, but you can see how it happens. Your words say one thing, but your actions say something else. Will you work on being a better lover?"

"YES!"

"Go back into the office. You have time. Do better."

Jeff reached out his hand, and the couple returned to the lovenest. Jeff did better. He told her he loved her and that she was beautiful. They had an extended period of foreplay.

Jeff went down on her but couldn't make her cum.

Marla got embarrassed that he was down there for so long. She had him mount her.

"Ohh!" she moaned as he penetrated her.

"OH!" Jeff moaned.

Two minutes later, he cried out, "Oh, no!" He shot his load. He stared at her with panicked eyes and shouted, "I'm sorry!"

"Me too!

Marla was sorry, disappointed, annoyed, and angry.

^^^

"Dan, I need your help?"

"Diana, last time you said that to me. We had an embarrassing sex talk with the kids. I hope this time..."

"It'll be worse," she said, interrupting him. "They had sex. It was bad. He ate her pussy, but couldn't get her off because he doesn't know what he's doing and followed that up with another quick explosion.

"He's a good kid, but clueless when it comes to sex and a woman's body."

"So what now," Dan asked.

"I want to bring them in and teach them how to have great sex. Even if it means we have sex with them."

Dan's mouth fell open.

"I'm desperate! As far as we know, there are four men left in the world. You and Jim are taken. Max is banging Trudie. I don't see him leaving those tits, that ass, and all the tricks she knows, for my flat-chest baby.

"The perfect answer is for Marla and Jeff to be together. I'd do anything to make that happen! I'd be so grateful to you. Name your price. Blowjobs twice a day? Do you want to fuck my ass? Done!"

Dan held her, looked into her frantic eyes, and said, "I love you and I'll do it for you and for them. For the record, I'm not a fan of anal sex. Your pussy is all that I need."

^^^

The four of them entered the room. No one was thrilled.

Diana was worried for her daughter's future. Dan was embarrassed. He'd never had sex in front of an audience. Jeff was anxious and concerned that he was going to lose the love of his life. Marla was hopeful and afraid this last-ditch effort was futile.

"This is going to be awkward," Diana said. "Normally, sex is a private affair. That's not going to be the case tonight. It will be uncomfortable for all of us.

"Jeff and Marla, Dan and I want you to have a wonderful and fulfilling sex life. Dan and I will teach you what we know. Thank you for being open to this. It is a testament to your love for each other.

"Everyone, please get undressed."

Everyone got naked and stood there, red-faced.

Marla was lean and angular. She was pretty. Her short hair allowed you to see more of her face. You noticed her eyes and her mouth. Her hairstyle looked sporty and confident.

Since she was flat-chested, you kind of skipped her chest. Her 'nilla' nipples were worth a glance. Then, your eyes dropped to her thin waist and jutting hip bones.

The black strip of pubes on her abdomen caught your eye. Was it there to draw attention to her hairless sex as an exclamation point?

Diana was shapely, curvy, and well-proportioned. She had the womanly bosom her daughter was denied. They sagged a bit. Di took some solace in the fact that her nipples still faced forward, and men still lusted after them.

She had a nice round ass. She wasn't fat, but well-endowed. Queen's song, "Fat Bottom Girl" could have been written about her.

Di wasn't comfortable showing her labia. She preferred to keep her pubic hair. She trimmed them.

Dan was a big man. He was tall, broad-shouldered, and had thick strong legs. His penis was thick and strong, as everyone could see. The naked women gave him an erection.

Jeff was a stocky, good-looking lad. His build resembled Dan's but on a smaller scale. He was shorter and weighed less. He had a nice penis. It was normal, making it smaller than Dan's.

Anytime Marla got naked, Jeff got hard. Seeing Diana naked was a nice bonus.

Diana smiled and said, "There. Did everyone get a good look at everyone?" She spun slowly to show her whole body.

She said, "Jeff, Dan is a great lover. He has the benefit of age and experience. He knows how to make love to a woman, how to read her, learn what she likes, and he has the control and stamina to give women orgasms."

She went to Jeff, grabbed his cock, and squeezed it. He flinched.

She smiled and said, "This is going to be a hands-on teaching session. You have a nice cock. It's big and firm enough to pleasure any woman."

She tugged on it, pulling him along. She took him to a bench seat she'd had Dan construct and said, "You and I are going to sit here and watch Dan make love to Marla. Feel free to ask questions. I'll pause things when I think you need to get a better look or understanding.

She stroked Jeff's dick and said, "Marla and Jeff, I know this is weird and embarrassing. Trust me, it's for your benefit. If I didn't think it was the only solution, I wouldn't be naked and showing you my saggy breasts and fat ass."

"You're beautiful," Jeff and Dan said in unison.

"Thank you. That's kind of you to say. Jeff, I hope you say that to Marla every day, and not just when she's naked and about to have sex with you."

"He does. Mom, are you going to hold his penis the whole time?"

"Not the whole time," she chuckled. "I'll be friendly, and Dan is going to be intimate with you. Please be responsive to him. It's for Jeff's and your benefit.

"Do you both understand and accept this?"

The teenagers nodded.

"Dan, take Marla to the bed and make love to her. Jeff, I'm going to stimulate you while you watch and learn. If you feel an orgasm developing, squeeze your penis. Like this."

She tightly gripped his penis just below the bulbous head.

"Oh!" he cried out.

"Sorry, but it's not supposed to feel good. This is the squeeze technique. Grip your dick firmly to prevent your cum from flying out and to get your brain's attention. Tell it you don't want to climax now."

She relaxed her death hold and slowly stoked him.

Dan and Marla knelt on the bed and looked into each other's eyes. He said, "Hello, beautiful."

She smiled and said, "Hi, Handsome.

They kissed and nothing more.

"He began with a compliment and a nice kiss. Great start. Ease into it. Notice how unhurried he is. He isn't grabbing or groping her."

Dan fell on his back and pulled Marla on top of him. He ground his dick against her clit, caressed her ass, and kissed her.

"Mmmm," Marla moaned, and she dry-humped him.

This went on for a while. Each moaned and groaned.

Dan reached into her butt crack and pushed on her anus.

Marla squealed and shook her ass to displace his hand.

"Hey, " Jeff objected. "He's playing with her butthole. She doesn't do anal sex."

While he was grousing, Marla giggled and squirmed.

Diana said, "I believe you. I'm not saying you have to try everything full bore, but you need to explore Marla's boundaries.

"She's told you that she doesn't want a cock to penetrate her bottom. How about a finger? Or the tip of your finger or tongue? What if you pressed, licked, or rubbed her anus? Maybe? She may not know the answers to all these questions.

"You and she need to discover her likes and dislikes. Do it in a gentle, playful, and non-threatening way. Read her reaction. Dan lightly touched her butthole. If he'd gotten a strong 'no' verbally or if she had pulled his hand away, he'd have stopped and moved on.

"She didn't say, 'More. Harder. Deeper' in words or by moaning either. How do you read her reaction?" Diana asked.

"She was surprised, embarrassed, and found it ticklish."

"I agree. Is there a place for doing the unexpected and good-naturedly teasing your partner? I think so. I don't want a dick up my ass, but a little touching or a sloppy lick can be fun.

"If Dan hadn't checked, he and Marla wouldn't have known. It's your job to explore her body and learn her likes and dislikes.

Dan reached further south and fingered the eighteen-year-old. He said, "Your pussy is hot. Hotter than most women."

Marla sighed, giggled, and said, "I've heard that before."

Dan and Marla continued to kiss while he touched her pussy.

Diana stopped stroking Jeff and said, "Turn toward me." He did. They partially faced each other. She grabbed his left hand, placed it on her right boob, and said, "Explore. Play with my breast. I'll give you five minutes to learn what I like and don't like."

He squeezed it with too much force.

"Ouch! Be gentler."

"Sorry." He pulled his hand away.

"I didn't tell you to stop or never squeeze my boob. What did I say?"

"Be gentle."

"Correct, so squeeze it gently."

He did. She cooed, "Mmmm," and smiled. "Continue exploring."

Jeff caressed her breasts and touched her nipples. She moaned and smiled. Other actions made her grimace or make noises, expressing her displease.

She said, "You're getting good at learning where, and how and how hard I like to be touched. And you're doing it respectfully. Thank you."

He pulled his hand away and said, "Yes. It's easy. You'll tell me by your body language and the sounds you make."

"That's what today is all about, learning. Why have you stopped?"

"You're my girlfriend's mother I shouldn't...you know...

"What? Enjoy yourself? Provide me pleasure? I get it today is confusing. Let me set you straight. Dan and I are here to teach you and Marla. We can't do a good job without physical contact.

"You and I are going to fuck. Dan and Marla are going to fuck. Dan and I are going to watch you and Marla fuck and critique both of you."

Jeff's eyes widened, and his head snapped back.

"Yeah. This is going to be real," Diana said. "I'm giving you a grade of 'Incomplete'. You learned how to touch my breasts, but you only used your hands. What about your lips, mouth, and tongue? You didn't suck my nipples."

"Some women like rough nipple play: biting, pulling, pinching, and twisting. I don't. You should ask first because some women are really sensitive. It would be okay to capture a nipple between your teeth. Don't apply any pressure before you know what she likes. You have to ask."

Diana chuckled. She said, "All women are different. We have different likes and dislikes. The pressure you can apply will vary not only among women but with the same women.

"It varies due to where we are in our menstrual cycle. A week or two before our periods our breasts are more tender. It usually goes away when our period begins.

"It also depends on how aroused we are. The more aroused we are, the more pressure we can tolerate. Some women want rougher treatment when they're excited.

"I know this is confusing," Di said and laughed. "That's why every time you're with someone, start gently and..." She stopped talking and looked at him.

It took Jeff a moment to realize this was a quiz. He answered, "Be gentle and read their reaction."

"Exactly. Let's watch Dan and Marla."

They turned toward the other couple. Diana grabbed his right hand and put it between her legs. She grabbed his cock and stroked him. Jeff got the message. He gently explored her pussy. He touched her vulva and ran his fingers through her curls.

Dan sat cross-legged and put Marla on his lap. He kissed and licked her nipples.

"I hope you aren't avoiding her chest because she doesn't have boobs like mine. You may not know this, but women have nerve endings in their areolas and nipples. Marla has as many nerve endings as I do.

"Since she has less flesh, they are packed in there, making her nipples more sensitive than mine. Don't neglect them. Big or small breasts are an erogenous zone that can give a woman pleasure. Marla is already self-conscious of her flat chest. If you ignore her nipples, you make her feel deficient and unattractive.

"Oh," Jeff grunted.

"Dan could have gotten access to her chest in a variety of positions," Di said. "Why do you think he chose this one?"

"They're close. She can see his face and look into his eyes."

"Yes. Watch her hips."

Marla was moving her hips in a circle.

"Are they fucking?"

"No. She's sitting on his cock, and she is grinding her clit on his stiff dick. Female orgasms are all about clitoral stimulation. Why miss a chance to get her some?"

Jeff nodded and studied what Dan did. He had been kissing, licking, and sucking on her nipples. He said, astonished, "He's biting her nipples!"

"And?"

"And Marla likes it. Look at the expression on her face and how she's breathing."

"Good. She's not like her mom, my daughter likes rough nipple play. Whatever turns your crank!"

Marla smiled and winked at her mother. Dan used his teeth to pull on her nipple, she moaned and slowly released a breath.

Jeff slipped a finger inside Diana.

"Uh-uh," Diana chastised him. She released his dick and grabbed his wrist.

He pulled his finger out and said, "I thought you wanted me to touch you. To explore."

"I do as long as you are careful and gentle. There's no more tender area on a woman than her vagina. The outer part, my labia, is regular skin. The internal tissue is a more delicate membrane. Never put anything, your penis, a toy, or your finger, in there dry. You can tear the soft tissue.

"I wouldn't have objected if you had licked your finger, it had lube on it or was coated with my fluid. Anything going inside a woman needs to be lubricated. Saliva will do. Lick your finger and try it again."

Jeff licked his finger and hesitantly slid it inside the older woman.

She sighed and rewarded him by rapidly stroking his dick.

"Oh!" he moaned. He leaned into Di and sucked on a nipple while his finger explored her cave. His breathing became audible.

"Oh. Oh," he moaned into her soft breast. "Uh-oh. I'm going to cum," he warned.

"No you're not," Diana said. She had been expecting this. She quickly grabbed his penis by the head and squeezed hard.

"Fuck!"

Everyone looked at him, saw his expression of pain, and heard him groan.

Diana said, "This shortcircuits your orgasm and prevents ejaculation. We'll give it a minute, and then you can suck on my big tits again."

Dan resumed playing with Marla's nipples.

Diana released Jeff's penis and cradled his head against her chest. He suckled. "Wow!" he thought. "Her breasts are great. I wonder if I can find an excuse to play with her big soft boobs again?"

Diana ran her hand through his hair and said, "You waited too long. When you first felt your cum rising, you should have told me to stop touching your dick and stopped fingering me. If you nick it in the bud, it's less painful.

"When you're inside a woman and you're worried that you are losing control, pull out. Squeeze your dick if you have to. Monitor yourself and act accordingly," Diana said.

Dan kissed both of Marla's nipples and said, "Has anyone ever told you your nipples resemble Nilla wafers?"

Marla blushed and punched him in the chest.

He loudly kissed her areolas and said, "Time to eat your pussy. Lie down, please. Jeff, if you can pull yourself away from Diana's teats, I have a quick lesson for you."

Jeff blushed, came, and knelt beside his girlfriend. Dan was on the other side. He said, "Spread your legs, Darl'n."

Diana joined them and teased, "Marla, thanks for shaving. It makes this next bit easier. Jeff, look how wet and how lubricated her pussy is."

Di ran a finger across her daughter's slit and held it up, showing everyone how shiny it was. It was wet with Marla's fluid. She said, "Dan, is preparing her well to be penetrated.

"I've been telling you that clitoral stimulation is essential for a woman to climax. I want to make sure you know where it is. It can be a little tricky to find since it's tucked inside her inner labia and underneath its protective hood.

"For some women, the clitoris is easily visible and accessible. That's not the case for Marla and me. Ours is hidden under the clitoral hood. Like much we've discussed, every woman's vulva is unique, and the clitoris can vary in size. It can be about as small as a pea or as big as a thumb."

She gave him a quick tutorial on a woman's genitals, using her daughter as the model. She pointed out each structure, using its clinical name.

She said, "Let's find her clit."

She gently pulled apart Marla's labia majora and said, "You see those thin flaps of skin? Those are her labia minora, and they are her second layer of protection."

Di used her index fingers to spread them open and said, "Now we see the goods. At the bottom of her slit is the opening to her vagina. The smaller opening above that is her urethra, where her pee exits, and above that, where her inner labia join, is her clit.

"We have folds of skin that surround and protect our clitoris. On some women, it is completely covered; others are barely covered. I'd say Marla's is somewhat covered. Jeff, can you see that little nub of tissue."

She pointed at a pink blob.

"It's our version of a penis. It's our pleasure center, and it swells and stiffens when we are aroused. Ours is not as visible and large as yours. That's what we are searching for. That."