Zombies!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is me comforting you. I can't roll back the clock and return your son to you, but I can fuck you. I'm good at sex. Use me for a moment of pleasure or a second of distraction. I know you'll never forget, but you can move on. Like you did after your wife died."

Dan rose and put his head in her cleavage. He pressed his face against her soft boobs.

Trudie elevated herself so the big man had easy access to her breasts. She sat, barely moving, with him in to the hilt.

Dan buried his face in her tits. He squeezed her breasts and sucked on her nipples. He caressed the soft flesh and lapped her rubbery teats. He nibbled on her nips as he fondled her funbags.

She enjoyed the attention, but more than that recognized that he found her breasts comforting and was pleased that she had accomplished her goal: to distract him from his pain.

After a lengthy play period with her breasts, Dan rolled her over and fucked her. He kissed her and looked into her eyes.

Their sighs of pleasure were real and led to orgasmic cries.

He cuddled with her and said, "Thank you."

^^^

After dinner, a red-eyed Marla grabbed Dan's hand and led him to the lovenest. She locked the door and said, "I feel horrible. I'm so sad. I loved Jeff."

Dan didn't know what to say, so he held her.

After minutes of silence, Marla said, "Mom, and the other women have been kind and supportive. I can't stop thinking about Jeff, and that makes me sad and cry."

She pulled her head off his chest, looked him in the eyes, and said, "Fuck me! Make me forget even if it's only for a little while."

She looked sad and desperate. Dan nodded and kissed her.

They kissed, groped, and undressed. Dan went straight for her pussy. He ate her until she screamed and climaxed.

Before she took a breath to refill her lungs, his girthy cock was inside her.

"Oh!" she moaned.

He fucked her roughly and never let her regain her footing. His hands pinched and pulled on her nipples. His mouth was on her neck and lips.

Sensations overwhelmed her.

"OHH!" she shouted and climaxed again.

Her furnace of a pussy clamped down on Dan's cock, triggering his orgasm.

They lay together a hot, sweaty mess.

Marla gasped for air and enjoyed the pleasure surging through her body. When she was able to open one eye, she look at Dan, and said, "I asked to be fuck and, boy, did you do the job!"

They laughed and rested.

After a few minutes, she crawled to Dan and sucked his dick. When he was hard, she climbed him and rode him vigorously. Dan smiled and abused her chest.

"Ohhh!" she cried. She arched her back and felt the rush of another big orgasm.

Dan smiled and took his relief with a noisy groan, "Ahh!"

They fell asleep.

^^^

A persistent rapping at the door woke Dan. He crawled to the door and croaked, "What?"

"It's me. Diana. Let me in."

"We're naked."

"So?"

Dan hid behind the door and opened it just enough to allow Di to slip inside.

Diana smiled at Dan. Marla was naked and lying on her side. Her back was to the door.

"Aww!" Di sighed. "What a cute bum!" She noticed the dribs and drabs of cum that had oozed out of her pussy and made a shiny glaze on her butt and thigh.

Diane stepped closer and looked at her daughter's face. She said, "She's down for the count. The poor thing needs to sleep. She's taken Jeff's death hard. Get dressed, Dan. Let's let her sleep."

Dan put his clothes on. Diane covered her daughter's naked form with a sheet. They left the room.

Diana hugged Dan and said, "Thank you. She needed that release. I'll thank you later." She kissed him on the cheek.

Dan got a cup of coffee and checked the perimeter. All doors and windows were locked. He looked outside and didn't see a lot of zombies.

During the inspection, he studied his fellow captors. He said to himself, "Dammit! I have to be more careful. Our small band is now tiny. There's me, five women, and twelve children."

"I cannot lose another person!" Dan said out loud.

Miss Alice was walking by, heard him, and said, "It's not all on you, big guy. But you're correct. We cannot lose another person."

The old woman pointed at the children and said, "They are scared and suffering. I'm not blaming you, God knows you've had a lot on your plate, but how many of these girls have you spoken to? Do you know their names?"

He shook his head no.

"You need to get to know them, and they need to know you."

Miss Alice looped her arm in his and led him into the bullpen where the kids were. She introduced everyone. She started with the oldest girl.

Dan repeated the child's name and made a note, an association, in his mind to remember her.

Miss Alice told one embarrassing story about Dan when he was her student and four positive ones.

Then they played a game. Miss Alice wrote names of famous people alive, dead, or from fiction on post-it notes. She went around and stuck them to Dan's and the children's foreheads.

Everyone sat on the floor and took turns asking questions that would identify their name. People laughed at the questions and the answers. Girls squealed when they solved the mystery.

Dan played dumb and was the last to guess his character.

That game was followed by a game of musical chairs. Everyone was laughing or giggling during this game. It was fun for those playing and those watching. Even Julie smiled.

^^^

Dinner was a happier affair compared to the last couple of nights. Marla joined the others for the meal.

Afterward, everyone played charades.

The kids were put to bed, and Diana took Dan into the love nest. They kissed as soon as the door was locked. Within a minute, they were naked.

Di blew Dan.

"Babe, you're the best," Dan said as he pulled his dick out of her mouth. He put her on the mattress and showed her breasts a lot of love.

"Mmm. Thanks for showing my old saggy boobs some attention. After enjoying Trudie's bigger, firmer, younger breasts, I'm lucky to get a lick."

His face turned red. Trudie did have better tits, and Dan had enjoyed them.

Di laughed and said, "Ha! Gotcha!"

"Trudie has a remarkable body," Dan said, "but she's not you. I love you. Say the word, and I'm yours exclusively."

She tousled his hair and said, "I love you, and I know you love me."

She repeated the words her daughter had said to Dan.

"We are in a horrible situation that we might not survive. I think the old rules of society no longer apply. I'd love to marry you and claim you as mine, but what about the others?

"I'd be sentencing Marla, Trudie, and Julie to a life without a man. Without a partner or a lover.

"And what about the girls? What if more men or boys never show up? They will never experience love or sex. They will never have children.

"Dan, I love you, but I must share you."

She spoke these earnestly. Her expression changed to a more playful one, and she repeated her daughter's words.

"Please kiss me. Put your fat cock in me. Help me forget about this nightmare for a few minutes."

Dan was stunned. He took a moment to digest what she said and he replied, "Wow! I'm lucky to have met you. You're amazing!"

He kissed her.

After extensive foreplay, she got her wish. His fat cock split her labia and stretched her vagina. He stared into her eyes, and his dick plumbed the depth and breadth of her pussy.

Over and over again until Diana couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!" she moaned. An orgasm caused her body to spasm.

Dan felt her body lock up. He felt her pussy grip his cock, and he came inside the sexy loving woman.

^^^

The next morning, Diana told the women about her decision: that she was going to share Dan.

"Fat lot of good that does me!" Miss Alice teased. "I'm a lesbian."

The women laughed. Trudie and Marla thanked her. Diana turned to Julie and said, "You don't have to say anything. It's an option. Maybe someday you'll want more children."

Dan adopted a new routine. He still checked the security of the building multiple times a day. He made it a point to have an individual meaningful conversation with each woman daily. He had kisses for Diana, her daughter, and Trudie.

He played with the children and got to know each girl.

Dan slept in the sheriff's office. The women took turns at night. He was available to anyone during the day.

After a delightful night with Marla, he was surprised to see her at his door the next night.

"What? You again?" he said half teasing.

"I'm a late substitute. Mom and Trudie are on their periods."

"Oh!'

He kissed her and said, "You know you're one of my favorites."

She said sarcastically, "What a smooth talker!"

She kissed his cheek and added, "If you didn't have a big dick, you'd be toast."

Dan locked the door and made sweet love to the sweet teenager.

^^^

Two days later, Dan was staring out the window. Miss Alice was at his side. He said, "Is it my imagination or are there fewer zombies?"

"The numbers are down," she agreed. "And they're different. I'm seeing more bone."

"You're right."

"Normally, a corpse, not embalmed or buried in a coffin, decays in thirty days. The internal organs decompose in two to three days. The body fills with gasses and bloats. After ten days, your blood breaks down. Next, your nails and teeth fall out.

"A month after you die, your flesh liquifies, and only your bones are left."

"Are you saying this nightmare will end?" Dan asked.

"Maybe."

"Don't say anything to anyone," Dan said, "until we know for sure."

^^^

Two days later, Miss Alice and Dan were looking out the window and all they saw were piles of bones. Dan said, "I'm going outside to check."

He turned and hollered, "Marla, supply run!"

They prepared as usual, took guns, and went outside to an empty street. Miss Alice and Diana manned the door and watched them.

They went unchallenged into the general store. They encountered no creatures in the store. They took what they wanted.

"Where are the zombies?" Marla asked.

"Maybe the nightmare is over."

They gave their supplies to Diana and Miss Alice. Dan said, "We didn't encounter or see any zombies. We are going to look around."

"Be careful!" Di said.

The explorers nodded.

Marla and Dan searched the nearby streets. Not seeing any zombies, they walked further. Dan explained the theory that exposed bodies turn into skeletons after a month, and the zombie nightmare had timed out.

"Has it only been thirty days?" Marla said.

Dan kicked a pile of bones, nodded, and said, "Yeah."

"If we had known," Marla said, "we would've done things differently."

"Don't play the would've, could've, should've game," Dan warned. "It'll mess with your head. Stay in the here and now. We did the best we could with what we knew. Jeff, Max, Jim, and the others died a hero's death."

Marla nodded and wiped a tear off her cheek.

"Let's not tell the others yet," Dan said. "We need to be sure."

^^^

The next morning, Marla and Dan explored the town again. They saw no zombies. They went out again after lunch and found that the coast was clear.

They searched the town for the next two days and were reassured enough to call a meeting.

"I have some good news to share," Dan said to the group. "Marla and I have made six exploratory trips around town and have not seen a single zombie."

He paused to let the news sink in. The room was abuzz.

He raised his hands, motioned for them to be quiet, and said, "This fits one theory that the zombies will disappear after a month because dead flesh decays in that time frame.

"All we saw were bones.

"Marla and I will continue to search the area for another two days to be sure, but this nightmare may be over."

The crowd stood and cheered. Everyone smiled and hugged one another.

Trudie asked Dan for a celebratory fuck. They got together before dinner, and it was the usual: wild, enthusiastic, blow-your-mind sex.

^^^

Diana was Dan's bedmate that night. They stripped.

"Yippee!" she hollered, and she jumped on him.

The sturdy man caught her. She threw her arms around his neck. His arms were on her lower back and pinned her to his frame.

They smooched, grinned, and kissed.

Dan brought her down and laid her on the mattress. He nuzzled her neck and boobs. He sucked on her stiff nipples.

"I feel wonderful," Di said. "What a relief the zombies are gone. I feel great. I feel young and hopeful." She smiled, looked him in the eyes, and asked, "Can you give me a baby?"

"I can try. Maybe I already have."

They made out. They sixty-nined. They ended up in the missionary position, staring into each other's soul, making love.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned as she climaxed.

"Oh!" he groaned as he filled her with baby batter."

^^^

Two days later, after no zombie sightings, everyone went outside. Marla and Dan were armed to the teeth and watched over the group. They didn't see any threats.

The kids ran and played. They went to the park and played on the teeter-totters, slides, and swings. The adults breathed the fresh air and soaked up the sunshine.

Visits were made to the general store. The kids got candy and snacks. The adults got provisions and alcohol. They also went to a clothing store, and everyone got at least one new outfit.

They had an extravagant dinner that night. When the kids were put to bed, the adults broke out the booze and partied in the sheriff's office. Things got wild.

Julie wasn't drinking. She excused herself when Trudie took her top off and demanded Dan take off his pants so she could suck his cock.

Dan was tipsy and undressed. Di, Marla, and Trudie got naked and downed shots. The women took turns blowing Dan.

Trudie was handsy. She cupped Diana's boobs and pinched her nipples. She grabbed Marla's ass and slipped a finger inside her pussy.

The women were drunk and laughed it off.

The three women rolled around on the mattress, taking turns kissing Dan. When not kissing Dan, they sucked his dick, rubbed up against him, or each other.

Trudie laughed and caressed the mother's and daughter's chests and bums. She had no qualms rubbing their clits and her own.

"Line up girls!" Trudie shouted. She lay on her back and spread her legs. She got Marla and Diana to do the same.

Dan got on his hands and knees. He moved down the line, giving each oral sex. If he could reach the others, he fingered them.

Diana and Dan sixty-nined.

Trudie and Marla made out. Marla appeared fascinated by the bleach blonde's tatas. She squeezed and caressed them. They kissed and fingered each other.

"Oh!" they moaned.

Diana spat out Dan's dick, straddled his hips, and impaled herself with his thick member.

"Oh! Nice. Stretch my pussy, big man."

She casually rode him and watched the women kiss and caress. She smiled and said, "You girls look like you're having fun. Does that mean I don't have to share this thick cock?"

"Oh, no, Mom," Marla said. "Trudie is beautiful, but I love dick. Get off that sexy man and let me have a turn."

Di got off Dan, and her daughter took her place. The two older women watched Marla sit on Dan's steely dick. They heard her moan and smiled, knowing how good it felt to be with Dan.

Diana looked at Trudie and asked, "Do you want a turn?"

"I love being with Dan, but he can't handle three of us. Marla can have him." Trudie placed a hand on Di's thigh, slid it an inch toward Diana's vagina, and said, "I could make you happy."

Di grabbed the other woman's hand, moved it off her thigh, and said, "No thank you."

Trudie nodded and didn't press the issue.

Diana stood, dressed, and quietly left the room.

Trudie moved next to the couple and got involved. She kissed Dan and fed him a tit. He suckled.

She caressed the front and back of Marla's body. She pulled and pinched her small nipples, making the young woman gasp and curse.

Trudie straddled Dan's head. She lowered her pussy on his face and leaned in to kiss Marla.

Dan fucked Marla and ate Trudie while the women kissed.

Trudie enjoyed Dan's tongue on her cunt and the young brunette's tongue in her mouth.

This action went on for quite some time.

"Oh! Ohhh!" Marla moaned and climaxed.

Dan gave a muffled cry and shot his load into the teenager.

Trudie lifted her vagina off Dan's face and hugged and held Marla as the eighteen-year-old experienced pure bliss. The women fell to the side and off of Dan.

When the orgasming couple recovered, Dan asked, "Trudie, can I do something for you?"

"Another time. I'm glad I was able to help you two cum."

Dan washed his junk, dressed, and left the lovenest. He found Miss Alice and Diana sipping Jack Daniel's in the lunch room. He sat at their table.

Miss Alice poured him a glass. She raised hers and said, "We made it."

They touched glasses and drank,

Miss Alice said, "Our next challenge is repopulating the Earth. Diana, can I count on you to produce a child?"

The middle-aged woman shrugged.

Miss Alice looked at the big guy and said, "Dan, as far as we know, you're the only man alive. Can you protect us? Can you give Marla, Trudie, and Diana babies? And, when the girls mature, can you impregnate them?

"You're humanity's last hope."

Dan looked gobsmacked. He swallowed the liquor and stared blankly at the old crone.

The End

1...67891011